The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
purple

Old 02-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
koksolong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Subang and Sunway

Loved the FR! upped u! ahhaha
i stay near holiday villa also! have to try that place out
Old 02-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike2 is Cool - loads of Potential

thank for shring
Old 02-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 15
kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchan84 View Post
For this FR, i mus thank brother kiamat and sadchaiz for helping me and answers all my enquiries..Both of them reli are nice and good people =D

Went to tis hotel after a recommendation by brother kiamat. Went there and called the OTK, he asked me wat type of girl i wan. I wan young and can speak cantonese one haha, cause i cant speak mandarin. Then wen into the HC and they guided me to a room. Small but quite nice ambience, got bamboo deco there. Waited few minutes then there she come, not bad. Very china doll look. She cant reli speak canto but she made the effort, and she's very bubbly. Then helped me undress and we shower together. She commented on my tattoo and show her tattoo near her forbidden garden.. Sexy ^^ Then dry ourselves, gave me a quick massage then cat bath. Good bj technique and she turn around and let me finger her while she continue giving me bbbj... After caressing, bj-ing and fingering each other, she got very wet and quickly capped me, said she cant tahan.. Haha, i also haven said tat, she wan d.. Then ride on me.. After a while, she said, yr turn to fuck me.. Wow, i love the way she being aggressive hehe, then i screw her missionary, then doggie, then sideway, and my grand finale... I can tell she climax few times, and she lie down there for a minute and keep saying hen li hai..haha..feels like im the one servicing her.. but anyway, she help me shower again and clean up everything. B4 i go, she gave me a hug and a kiss, and saying thank you.. My first cheong adventure.. Hopefully i didnt use and abbreviation wrongly

Name: Wei Wei/ Wai Wai (I cant reli remember) PRC
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 35 or 36 C Cup (Very natural and smooth)
Complexion: Quite fair but definitely smooth
Body: 7/10 (small tummy)
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: Never ask
Fingering: Yes
FK: Din reli french but we kissed every part hehe
FJ: 8/10
Anal: Nope
Damage: 240 + tips
WIR: Maybe

Love the experience, hope for better looking but she is nice enough...
up you already. happy bonking and cheers.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!

Went to Sunway cos OKT said got 2 new very playful PRC. After CK both new PRC cannot ngam but Yoyo caught my eye. One of the OKT kept ribbing me with "in-your-face" remarks about my choice of World Cup team and even after I ignored him, he still continues so I finally told him off that if he doesn't zip I will walk out to his competitor. Another OKT quickly ushered me to a room. After shower, Yoyo requested to give BJ with cap on so I agreed. She told me she is too tired so she needs me on top. Any position also fine with so I started bonking her missionary and not long after she puked all over the place!!! Mannn, I totally lost my mood. After she has cleaned up, she asked me to continue but I told her that I am not in the mood anymore. She offered to give me a hand job as long as I tip her after the deed (Wah lao). Well, I told her to fly kite.

Name: Yoyo PRC
Origin: Sichuan
Face: 7/10 good complexion
Boobs: A Cup
Body: 6/10 very slim
BBBJ: Normally yes (but not today according to her)
FJ: Did not last long enough to evaluate
WIR: Definitely not
Damage: 208
Old 02-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

After the incident, I drove to another nearby block to Montague and called the OKT to show me what he has. After CK 5 PRC, I settled for Xiao Xue. Standard washing. After extensive BBBJ, she got on top of me and started riding me fast and furious. Almost blew my load but I resisted ha ha ha after changing position i lick her smooth porcelain body but did not go down on her. Started bonking her in missionary position and not long after I blew my load.

Name: Xiao Xue PRC
Origin: Zhuhai
Face: 8/10 (very nice complexion)
Boobs: Full B (natural but sagging) thick nipples
Body: 7/10 (no tummy)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10 Very chatty and voice a bit on the husky side
FK: No
Fingering: Did not try
DATY: Did not try
WIR: Definitely YES before she leaves on 19th July
Damage: 189

She has very smooth porcelain skin. Gonna bonk her at least 2 more times before she leaves.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
babyboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tonight I'm feel like to go to look for some "good stuff" then after i get information from bro Kiamat, I go to try at Oscar Inn. Thx for bro Kiamat information^^.

When I reach there, okt serve me a cup of tea n ask me wat kind of girl i wan. Then i said "I wan younger 1." Then he said OK! He call a girl come. First image for the girl is really young n got a fine n good body shape. "Ok onot?" the okt ask me, then I said "Ok."

Then we move to room. She tell me to bath n when she help me bath always play my didi~ n she said "i like ur didi~!" haha... After that we proceed to main mission. She help me do bj first, its feel good then she lay down n say fuck me, then I start to do it. After missionary pump then proceed to doggy, I can't tahan oredi so i shot in doggy. Then she help me clean up n i walk out.

This is the FR
Name: Yoyo
Origin: China
Face: 7/10 (China girls look n got long hair)
Boobs: B
Bj: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 (Tight n HOT)
GFE: 5/10
DAMAGE: 208
Overrall: 7/10 (She is rushing, keep call me faster faster... this point is the bad part of her.....)
Old 04-07-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

KruzKontrol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any chubby lobang there ?
Old 04-07-2010, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboy123 View Post
Tonight I'm feel like to go to look for some "good stuff" then after i get information from bro Kiamat, I go to try at Oscar Inn. Thx for bro Kiamat information^^.

When I reach there, okt serve me a cup of tea n ask me wat kind of girl i wan. Then i said "I wan younger 1." Then he said OK! He call a girl come. First image for the girl is really young n got a fine n good body shape. "Ok onot?" the okt ask me, then I said "Ok."

Then we move to room. She tell me to bath n when she help me bath always play my didi~ n she said "i like ur didi~!" haha... After that we proceed to main mission. She help me do bj first, its feel good then she lay down n say fuck me, then I start to do it. After missionary pump then proceed to doggy, I can't tahan oredi so i shot in doggy. Then she help me clean up n i walk out.

This is the FR
Name: Yoyo
Origin: China
Face: 7/10 (China girls look n got long hair)
Boobs: B
Bj: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 (Tight n HOT)
GFE: 5/10
DAMAGE: 208
Overrall: 7/10 (She is rushing, keep call me faster faster... this point is the bad part of her.....)
up you for your frank FR. keep it coming. PM me if you need anymore info and will PM you when any Ang Pai returns. happy bonking and cheers.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
micked is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
if you like to try E2 or saboon, perhaps you can try Laughing club too, there are the same owner and have same batch of WL too.
mind telling me where all this location is?? kinda wanna try all of them one shot in a day...hehe...
Old 06-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micked View Post
mind telling me where all this location is?? kinda wanna try all of them one shot in a day...hehe...
Both of the SPAs are located at Kuala Lumpur. So by just using "Google" and the help of "Google Maps" then you would be able to find the exact location. Please don't be lazy.

As for Laughing Cafe would be located at Kuchai Lama at the shoplots nearby to Shell Station.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

vladdma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking free lancer and lobang at kl subang. any 19 yrs old i wan pls pm me
Old 08-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

read171 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Pls PM me the contact #. Tq
Old 08-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

vannus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can pm me your contact please?
Old 08-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

vladdma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can tell me where to find the 19 yrs old prc give me conyact pls email me at [email protected]
Old 13-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

cummonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can anybody pm me the address for E2 and Saboon?thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1