The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-10-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
hi bro r u talking about jessie? she's on my radar but i rather not overpay and spoil market when there's ok options at reasonable prices

https://tt vip-29.com/girl.php?id=3097
The price doubled when compared to when she first begin. $220 on her second stint I tot was ex liao. Now $350...
Old 14-10-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 1
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/anan-massage/

Decided to commando this ML since no reviews here but the reviews on SLG seems positive.

She stays with another ML and the bathroom is shared. It is linked to both bedrooms. Some bros may not like that.

Looks wise, the usual discount applies, and need to add a few years to her look. However, she really look like her photos at certain angles and certain expressions.

Melons are really D, I think. Big and soft. All natural.
Huggable body.

Her massage is one of the best I’ve experienced for a condo ml without a professional massage bed. I think better than man man.
After massage, powder up to absorb the oil and boob massage starts.

There are add-ons available and due to a series of very cool encounters with various vanilla ml earlier, i became a Robert and topped up. She was eager to please, high gfe right from initial text communication to actiual service. So I thought, why not.

Well, I have to say, I didn’t regret. I had a happy and satisfying session with her.
Old 14-10-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jayta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone knows where cat/nana went? Can pm
Old 14-10-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Well both she and her friend chen chen are pro in bj.
I have not tried Chen Chen, photos buay gum. Maybe I will try soon.
The bj pro I dunno how they do it, just felt different from normal bj, like the tongue skill with motion like swallowing the dick.
For meng, it happens a few time, after I cim, the orgasm state lasted quite long, and I feel like cumming again right after I cim. Only meng CIM gave me this feel.
Old 14-10-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Keep trying, and book them on weekends where business will be slow
for some odd reason my regular gets more bz during the weekends lol..
Old 14-10-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
So bros here, how do you suggest we punish such recalcitrant MLs who would turn away bros at the doorstep, wasting time and transportation costs?
Just post your honest FRs here, and if it is verified with many encountering the same treatment, her business will be affected. She will then be fully dependent on her roberts, who deserves to be chopped, because they most likely played a big part that made her this way

The market will be the judge and jury, you don't need to be the executor. Just blacklist her yourself and move on, no need waste extra energy

Like some others mentioned, if you want to be hero and contact AV, there will be collateral damage, innocent MLs and bros, because it will always be an area operation, and they will not waste time just on a single ML

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 14-10-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I have not tried Chen Chen, photos buay gum. Maybe I will try soon.
The bj pro I dunno how they do it, just felt different from normal bj, like the tongue skill with motion like swallowing the dick.
For meng, it happens a few time, after I cim, the orgasm state lasted quite long, and I feel like cumming again right after I cim. Only meng CIM gave me this feel.
Chen chen looks older however that also mean more experience. Just dun expect a syt hahaha
Old 14-10-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
for some odd reason my regular gets more bz during the weekends lol..
Then probably her customer base are mostly the non-family men
Old 14-10-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
rahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/celine-massage/

Went to try out Celine recently and had quite an enjoyable time.

Location: Convenient in the east. Discreet, no check ins or security guards. She stays alone and whole place quite clean.

Looks: Definitely a MILF in her 40s. Maybe add another 10years as compared to her pictures.

Body: Quite heavy on the Bakness scale. Bottom heavy and too MILF for my liking. Very well endowed and definitely natural.

Massage: Definitely the highlight of the session, her massage was way better than those i get at wellness spas. Told her to focus on my back and she pressed and elbowed at the right places. Even told me which areas i was tight and helped me release my muscle knots. She has a massage bed and plays relaxing music throughout the whole session.

Sensual: Got me on all fours then started massage my bro from behind, rubbing up and down my butt crack. Almost came from this. Flipped me over and gave me HJ and JG before release. Very shiok experience.

RTM: Definitely will go back just for the massage. For now maybe try some other MLs closer to my area
Old 14-10-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
So let's be objective here.

The MLs have already got us with their database to blacklist us PAYING CUSTOMERS. I don't see why we should put up with their nonsense when we're the ones paying.

So bros here, how do you suggest we punish such recalcitrant MLs who would turn away bros at the doorstep, wasting time and transportation costs?

Putting it on social media is sadly to say, not an option unless you wanna let everyone know you go chionging.
Isn't their database similar to what we are doing here in this forum? We ARE blacklisting MLs who provides shitty service here in this thread. So we can blacklist them here, but they cannot blacklist customers? Like what we do for the MLs here with good and bad MRs, it is the same in the database. MLs will still consider taking the customer if there are mixed reviews.

So what avenue do the MLs have if their money got stolen, don't get paid after service, abused etc? Isn't the spirit of the database similar to what we are doing here? For all parties to step on less landmine. You can say there are MLs that take advantage and anyhow write, so it is the same here isn't it?

Btw, paying customers does not equate to Big F...and you got turned away, so you didn't pay anyway. Probably take it as a saving grace you saved that money instead of going ahead. You probably wasted time and money on transportation, so by highlighting here many bros here will thank you for it and definitely will not patronise her. I am one of those that benefitted and did not patronise.
Old 14-10-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blupill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to book Sweety after recommendation from a friend. First time posting so copied another bro's format. Hope you don't mind

Location: Central and near MRT. Easy for foot soilders. There is an underground carpark as well.

Looks: 8/10 Looks like photo.

Body: 8/10 Boobs are big and natural.

HJ: 9/10 Nice and slow. Very patient and attentive to my needs.

Massage: 8/10 YMMV but enough strength for me and got my right spots.

Overall: Great session for me as she is very friendly and easy to talk to. Always attentive to my needs to make me feel comfortable.

RTM: Yes will RTM, Feeling is right for me.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/
Old 15-10-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya hor.. Where she go to har?

I tot some1 said she listing soon?
Guess better let it rest.
Still don't understand why start all these which can backfire.

It is what it is...
Old 15-10-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

The best two SLG ML experiences for me this week.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ruan-ruan-massage/
Ruan Ruan: Tall with deliciously juicy D cups which I took my time savouring and getting acquainted with. Yummz!!! This has always been two of my favourite female body types. The other type I like is slim petite with juicy butt, like Rui Rui's Lol.

Ruan Ruan is a simple, sweet and rather shy young lady with a hot devilish body. Yes, she is also a bit clueless about the art of sensuality. But like I always say - if the party ain't happening, I start my own. And it turned out to be a surprisingly great session with her. Will definitely see her regularly.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-nicole/
Nicole: It's her second tour of duty, and boy am I glad she's back! Pretty, sassy, very direct young lady. Fair and sexy with generous B cups. Very playful hands, erotic catbath and naughty seduction. Very passionate sessions which get hotter each time.

YMMV. Enjoy.
Old 15-10-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Been trying to book Kiki, Lora, Ruan ruan and Nina, but was told that I got no record even though got at least 2 MLs help me write already. Different databases apparently… Any bros know which other MLs i should go to that has same database as the four mentioned above?
Did Nina disregister herself? Can't seem to find her advertisement on SLG.
Old 15-10-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Llfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Btw, paying customers does not equate to Big F...and you got turned away, so you didn't pay anyway. Probably take it as a saving grace you saved that money instead of going ahead. You probably wasted time and money on transportation, so by highlighting here many bros here will thank you for it and definitely will not patronise her. I am one of those that benefitted and did not patronise.
Agreed. So many here think they pay so they have to be king. Come on la what is 100-200… in life you win some you lose some just take it in your stride la.. be more matured and grown up. Move on so life can be happier. Every small pitfall you have to be so upset then your life will just be sour and bitter. Show that you are the bigger person here please. There’s so many things to enjoy in life, look forward and be happy. Put your effort in making more money to enjoy life more. That should be the way. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1