The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Uni SYTs that Make you go KAWAII - NEH (pics avail)

Nice to be of service to bros again, school holidays in for season syts

KAWAII (20YO UNI STUDENT)
35-24-35
1.62cm

Damage: 148 2 shot 90min

NEH (20 UNI STUDENT)
34-24-35
1.60cm

Damage: 148 2 shot 90min

KAWAII - NEH TARMA 268/3/90

Preview:san album by san68tan

Members can pop in group for members support rates

Cheers
Old 30-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Samster

san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Uni SYTs that Make you go KAWAII - NEH (pics avail)

upzzzzz...........
Old 31-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Samster

good morning upzzzzzzzzz
Old 31-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

sat in for syts?
Old 01-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

happy sundays
Old 01-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
shotguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interested in these babes...how to proceed??
Old 05-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotguy View Post
interested in these babes...how to proceed??

you have pm
Old 06-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

My virgin FR post.

Kudos to bro san for his promptness
Sms bro san to check out on NEH's availability. And he immediately arranged for 1030 for a session at the destinated place.

Pressed the door bell, and saw NEH. Looks somehow different from pic. probably much tanner and much slimmer.

Proceed to take a bath and start the action.
NEH bbbj me, and tried to make my bro stand, but duno why, its either i am too dissapointed or wad, my bro still won't mari kita.

But NEH was very patient, kept on using all her bbbj skills to make my bro stand. After 15-20mins, finally "he" was ready.

NEH proceed to cap me and rode on me for a while, before i went missionary (my fav position), before ending in spooning position.

We proceed to bath, and NEH helped to bathe me. Tried to TCSS a bit, but guess got language barrier.
Was ready for 2nd shot, but NEH say her next customer coming in 5mins time. so i balek kumpung and ended the session much shorter den expected.

Before i left, NEH gave a kiss, and i gave her a hug.

Ratings:

Looks: 7 (Not my cup of tea, as i prefer fair skinned girls)
Boobs: B? Handful, with big nipples.
BBBJ: 8 (Very good suction, and deep throat)
FJ: 6.5
Frenching: never try
RTF: No, too many other meats to try.

Overall, average. But NEH's attitude compensates for it.
She's always wearing a smile.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster

hurry b4 they return
Old 07-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 18
rick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to all

FR on Kawaii / 06 June.

Got the room number, and here i am.. door wasnt locked so i push the door, got a gals inside, i thought buy 1 get 1 free... wahaha...

Kawaii means cute right, she really cute.

Once the gal left, she came to me n lie next to me. she was wearing a transulent dress n red thongs. I wonder how in the pic her boobs look so big but actually her is small but just right for her body.

Went shower, her looks was so seductive, she really know how to hook ppl.
Same old sop bathing but she was already playing in the tub i was hooked sia.
She did an bbbj in the tub, i was sitting too , i scare she drown, her bbbj was a long one too, lucky nv cim

On the bed, straight after drying up, she came on top of me, catbath me and her bbbj was the longest i ever have... so power n a slutty look make me so high. I think so high until forget to cum

After she capped me, she ride till very hard then she tired, then i was my turn, i just whack n whack n then cum. She was so satified that she gave me a big hug n kiss...

Looks : 8.5 ( Slutty , wild )
Boobs : 8/10 ( Hand Cup )
FJ : 10/10
BBBJ : 11/10
RTF : dun think so. Too much gals out there.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick81 View Post
FR on Kawaii / 06 June.

Got the room number, and here i am.. door wasnt locked so i push the door, got a gals inside, i thought buy 1 get 1 free... wahaha...

Kawaii means cute right, she really cute.

Once the gal left, she came to me n lie next to me. she was wearing a transulent dress n red thongs. I wonder how in the pic her boobs look so big but actually her is small but just right for her body.

Went shower, her looks was so seductive, she really know how to hook ppl.
Same old sop bathing but she was already playing in the tub i was hooked sia.
She did an bbbj in the tub, i was sitting too , i scare she drown, her bbbj was a long one too, lucky nv cim

On the bed, straight after drying up, she came on top of me, catbath me and her bbbj was the longest i ever have... so power n a slutty look make me so high. I think so high until forget to cum

After she capped me, she ride till very hard then she tired, then i was my turn, i just whack n whack n then cum. She was so satified that she gave me a big hug n kiss...

Looks : 8.5 ( Slutty , wild )
Boobs : 8/10 ( Hand Cup )
FJ : 10/10
BBBJ : 11/10
RTF : dun think so. Too much gals out there.

kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1