The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-11-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sivagod69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by beosan443 View Post
Anyone want to see Cookie Photo?
hi ! I am keen to see cookie's photo . You mind sharing her photo ? Humble request from you .Thank you sir .
Old 22-11-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Yes. She was the best. Remember always long q outside her door
yes talk abt Jac i swear to god. i did raw with her and shoot inside.. how it hapoen
on the day she back from long break i take leave go wait at 10 or 11am till 1pm plus as wanna be 1st cust... then the old lady okt come say she no coming today i was abt to go saw she turn up . i quick go to door wait... the old lady okt told her i wait since morning.. once inside bbbj then kiss and sex.. halfway she say mine is big and she long time no sex dry ask me remove condom.. piak piak piak then she ask me shoot inside... she is clean as she just come from dsc clinic clear check up get license. .and she allow me to shoot inside is bcos she just period over.. i forgot did i pay for 2 sessio
after that she give me her mobile and ask me join her to gambling cruise as thoes old cust always invite her go free.. but i nvr join.. diamond from hse 24 young cat 50. also my regular allow me raw.. this are all old times like 10 years back.
any guys sharing experience also?
Old 22-11-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

sure know alot loser will zapped me.. is donkey years ago..
mai envy leh..lol
Old 23-11-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
jacki43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM me please

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivagod69 View Post
hi ! I am keen to see cookie's photo . You mind sharing her photo ? Humble request from you .Thank you sir .
Old 24-11-2019, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Not the whole of PT la.... what happened was the OKT of H12 sold her unit and applied to relocate to Desker rd. As she is the OKT and boss of H12..... all the WLs in H12 will have to follow her to Desker rd.
But whether the relocation will be approved by AV or not is still unknown.... application oredi sent in 2 month ago and no sound no picture from AV.

But I have intel from other gahmen dept that her application is unlikely to be approved. Desker rd now has only 3 "approved" brothels remaining and the gahmen is actually waiting for these 3 brothels to close shop...... so they are reluctant to let "new" brothels enter the area.

Presently all the WLs in H12 are cursing their OKT and hoping AV will not approve the relocation as none of them really wants to move to Deskar rd. If the application is rejected.... and the OKT sells H12..... it means she has given up her license and the WLs are free to "look" for other OKTs in the other PT houses.
Update to my earlier post.....

It is confirmed AV has denied approval for H12 OKT to relocate to Deskar road. H12 will instead be relocated to H28 in PT.

I understand that renovations at H28 are already completed and hence will be operate w.e.f 1st December 2019..... however not all the WLs from H12 will be shifting over to H28..... a couple of them choose to retire.
Old 24-11-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:

It is confirmed AV has denied approval for H12 OKT to relocate to Deskar road. H12 will instead be relocated to H28 in PT.

I understand that renovations at H28 are already completed and hence will be operate w.e.f 1st December 2019..... however not all the WLs from H12 will be shifting over to H28..... a couple of them choose to retire.
Will be sad if FY or Janet retire
Old 24-11-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Will be sad if FY or Janet retire
Janet will relocate to H28 R06.
So far 6 WLs have confirmed moving over to H28..... they are Selene, Kelly, Candy, Janet, Yumi & Helen.

Fong Yee no decision yet.
Old 24-11-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Janet will relocate to H28 R06.
So far 6 WLs have confirmed moving over to H28..... they are Selene, Kelly, Candy, Janet, Yumi & Helen.

Fong Yee no decision yet.
new H28 got shower ?
Old 24-11-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondwatch1977 View Post
Chris from H26 Rm1
now her services cannot compare to last time ... lucky tried her old premier service before
Old 24-11-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

My feelings. JB Ocean Hotel will see more ex PT WLs. Probably in 2020. Actually, is ok during the girls early days until her service levels decrease and, had Malaysian fuck typed attitudes.

I tried Violet and few ex PT girls over there. Suddenly I stop because the girls did not have the ex PT things in their service.
Old 24-11-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGG View Post
new H28 got shower ?
Shower will not be. Basins yes haha
Old 24-11-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

True. Petain romp should tear down and develop condo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
My feelings. JB Ocean Hotel will see more ex PT WLs. Probably in 2020. Actually, is ok during the girls early days until her service levels decrease and, had Malaysian fuck typed attitudes.

I tried Violet and few ex PT girls over there. Suddenly I stop because the girls did not have the ex PT things in their service.
Old 24-11-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Toilet bowl no

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Shower will not be. Basins yes haha
Old 24-11-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Not true!

Quote:

Old 24-11-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

You are not alone! Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
sure know alot loser will zapped me.. is donkey years ago..
mai envy leh..lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1