The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
banker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Abortion !

it happens to me and it like in drama....knn.
i dun know why i wrote this, feeling blur..
you all want to zap me, go ahead.

i like this prc girl who work in same factory,
( i wrote abt us somewhere around May 2005 when she went back for home leave, and again another mail on Dec when she went back China to see her basterd bf who threaten to commit suicide. )

from July 2005 until June 2006, we are like couple, even thou we didn't stay together, but every offday we would stay in hotel, do what every couple normally do, and she prefer raw.
but things change in June 2006, her bf came here to work in Jurong.
she started to avoid going out with me, she now rent a room and her bf will come to her during her offday.
she still treat me as normal, talk to me, going out for breakfest and movie without her bf knowlegde, but very reluctance on sex.
call me when her bf not around, i can not call her because dunno whether her bf is around her, she scare he is going mad. (he knew abt me).

on 19/10/06, i miss her call (sleeping), total 76 miss calls, plus 4 sms,
and i finally pick up, she is crying, she told me she is pregnent.
being a work permit holder, she must not pregnent, so she decided to abortion, her bf also ask her to abort, because said they are not prepare yet.
she ask me to search in jb
of course i found one clinic in jb, make arrangement on 28/10/06. and she agree. cost around Rm 500 ~ 600. i have to take leave to accompany her.
( the cost is reasonable ? )

the only person who can help her to do this abortion is me, she dun want her parents to know, she no have other friends in jb. only 3 persons know this.
yeah, i should help, but after i think think, feel very fuck up, not sure it worth it.
during our abt 1 year relationship, i have giv a lot, i have done a lot,
sometime i feel i m the only person trying to preserve the relationship, and i try so hard to keep this going. i didn't show my temper. sometime i feel like she is dun care type, only play play with me, feel cheated.
thngs change after her bf came here, she would talk very nasty things in front of me. scolded me, but i just keep quiet never fight back.

i last receive her call on 23/10/06, because feeling fuck up, i giv her a cool response, until now she didn't call me back. she a bit haolian type. i will never call her 1st until 28/10/06 the day the abortion date.
if she didn't call me by then, meaning she no need my help.
and i will consider our "relationship" is over.

will you guys bring your beloved girl to do abortion, especially you knew this is not done by you ?
do you know how it feel ? ( i m now feeling it, the feeling will be unbearable coming Saturday )

this will be my second time accompany her in hospital,
1st time is in TTS hsopital, she is hospitalise because of high fever.
this coming is 2nd time....
i hope this is will be the last time......
Old 25-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future
Re: Abortion !

Bro,

Ask yourself this question,

You love her but does she loves you too?
Old 25-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD69
Bro,

Ask yourself this question,

You love her but does she loves you too?
what do u think ?

that is why i feel whether it worths it.
Old 25-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Well, come on, u already gain so many feelings from her abt 1yr, since her bf is back clearing the mess for u from june to now, why feel disappointed, as her bf have to handle all these costs....what u lost now is yr feeling towards her,just be friends lor, u gain some, u lose some....U only like her, not in LOVE with her. Spend more time find other gals lah, why keep focus on one tree,where there is a forest ahead waiting for u.....
Old 25-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpaul25
Well, come on, u already gain so many feelings from her abt 1yr, since her bf is back clearing the mess for u from june to now, why feel disappointed, as her bf have to handle all these costs....what u lost now is yr feeling towards her,just be friends lor, u gain some, u lose some....U only like her, not in LOVE with her. Spend more time find other gals lah, why keep focus on one tree,where there is a forest ahead waiting for u.....
bro did u read properly ?
what mess i have done ?
Old 25-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpaul25
Spend more time find other gals lah, why keep focus on one tree,where there is a forest ahead waiting for u.....
I totally agree, unless you really want to settle down with her and ofcos she had to thinks so too.
If not, leave her and go look for new gf, next thing you know, this relation is just a passed memories.

Good Luck.
Old 25-10-2006, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Bro,

From what you wrote, I think she is just using you for company when her BF is not here. Since he is here, she avoids going out with you further.

You had put in so much effort to maintain your relationship with her. If she is serious and wants to carry on the relationship with you, she should dump her BF and be with you.

Don't go waste your time and money on her further, if not you will suffer tremendously as the time prolongs.
Samster (M)

ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by banker
bro did u read properly ?
what mess i have done ?
My mess is refering the evidence u did.....since u every off days did raw with her abt 1yr, think her bf also did raw from june till now...just let her bf take over the mess lor...if the ger bite u, show no proof ma..... The sperm is her bf 1.....who cares......why make yrself suffer!
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
onlytellu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonlytellu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why do u want to be with her when she's not carrying ur baby? Its so obvious she's fooling with u. Wake up bro, U will end up hurting urself emotionally more. There are so many trees in the forest, why stick to one?
Old 25-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To dear bro banker, now u r jus confuse. U do not know e ans. When u begin to have doubt, it means u dun actually love her. U r jus lonely..u miss sex..raw sex only. Once u found another thing to focus, u will 4get abt her. Take this opportunity n do other things. Is not big deal. U have all e samsters support
Old 25-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

Bro, heal my advise, I damn pro with PRC gals......don make yrself suffer with them, just do what a man require to do, gers need the urge, we,MAN, desire their needs and shower our care to them would do. Even I myself knew too many prc gals......if she is true to u, TRUST me, u will get everything given by her,that u even can't believe it, and now, I have engage with her..... Many of her "sisters" also like me.......my "wife" even share me with them....so now u will feel how well u are been treated by PRC........
Old 25-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
elvee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Telling u to let go.. is easy.. Doing it is hard.. but only through letting go, then you will be able to move on..

it takes time and great internal effort in your heart to really let go.. think about it.. by keeping this string, will you be happy?
Old 25-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Bro am sad n angry. As I'm also with a prc but is a PDMM. I've told her the very 1st moment we are together. This is just a companionship no more other relationship. She's free to go anytime. Though i do like her but deep in me i also knew tat this kind of relationship cannot last. Cos once her child finished the studies, she gonna fly back to china.

Bro unless she willing to give up the bf and be with you then is another story. If not, just forget it. 有聚有散. Look ahead. Maybe u get better bargain.

cheers
Old 25-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Don't be so confuse, ask urself, U love her or u love to bed her. I know it's just a thin line... But, asking people can't help u much too wor...

Anyway, girls still girls... I also girl... Hard to understand also hor... Hmm... But after so many incidents of PRC cheating SG men... Hmmm..

Just raise out wad i thinking... Sorry for disturb...
Old 25-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
camelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by banker
she ask me to search in jb
of course i found one clinic in jb, make arrangement on 28/10/06. and she agree. cost around Rm 500 ~ 600. i have to take leave to accompany her.
( the cost is reasonable ? )....

, she no have other friends in jb. only 3 persons know this.
yeah, i should help, but after i think think, feel very fuck up, not sure it worth it.
during our abt 1 year relationship, i have giv a lot, i have done a lot,
sometime i feel i m the only person trying to preserve the relationship, and i try so hard to keep this going. i didn't show my temper. sometime i feel like she is dun care type, only play play with me, feel cheated.
thngs change after her bf came here, she would talk very nasty things in front of me. scolded me, but i just keep quiet never fight back.. i will never call her 1st until 28/10/06 the day the abortion date.
if she didn't call me by then, meaning she no need my help.
and i will consider our "relationship" is over.

will you guys bring your beloved girl to do abortion, especially you knew this is not done by you ?
do you know how it feel ? ( i m now feeling it, the feeling will be unbearable coming Saturday )
i hope this is will be the last time......
I think you have done your part by making the arrangements for the abortion. Her bf whom she obviously cares for more than for you should accompany her. She is just taking advantage of your good nature and feelings for her. You should just give her up and look for someone else...Btw the cost is reasonable as it is around $500 here. But make sure it is not a quack doctor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1