The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Up till now I still cannot understand viet gals (other than my galfriend)
Bro KT , this show you really love this gal ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
haha,, she everytime say "dou ma, ka koo concat".. hope i spell it correctly.
This gal in you-tube shared some of the commonly used VN bad words.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

haha... what a good question! Some might have to ask from parents to give to their bx

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Out of curious, how much u give to your parents monthly??

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
haha... what a good question! Some might have to ask from parents to give to their bx
It is sad to hear, some rather give money to WL than to family.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 16
Chengdu dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am quite surprise on guy giving so much money to a ger in oversea. U making her a little princess, eat, sleep, laze around whole day. Even she is working, she will not want hardship job cos why bother when she has 800 monthly to spend.
I dunno whether this is helping or destroying her. I will rather pay most part of the 800 for her study and the rest for her to spend.

Anyway, end of the day, it is your choice and your money. Hopefully she keeps the spare money for saving and not for her boy friend in Vietnam.

Out of curious, how much u give to your parents monthly??
hi bro naemlo,

Why do bros need to give monthly allowances to their viet gfs while in relationships ?
These viet ladies dun work in their countries

Let discuss in non-WL context.

I hope to understand more because as I read on many pages
I getting a feeling that the viet wife or gf families keep asking you guys for money.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
hmm.. what you say is true, maybe i should not give her too much. I still want to save up for my house
Problem is once started expectation set...tough for you to give less...sure hit problem...I said this many times, go in as long haul and nvr think short term...a few of us brothers flew to hcm monthly and imagine the amount of money spent...

Quote:
Glad that you learned about viet gals in this thread.
Up till now I still cannot understand viet gals (other than my galfriend)
hahaha...me too...Vn gals are irrational creatures and till now I oso dun understand them...gave up and just play with my principle...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chengdu dog View Post
hi bro naemlo,

Why do bros need to give monthly allowances to their viet gfs while in relationships ?

I getting a feeling that the viet wife or gf families keep asking you guys for money.
Just my observation.
money earn is not enough to spend especially in HCMC i.e. rental, food, transport.
unless they stay in their province. But staying in province and working near there earn even lesser. All just surviving on day to day basis

Most family stay in province and their son/daughter go city to work so as to earn more money but the son/daughter also need to ake care their own lodging. It is always money not enough for whole family.

Lets say a girl work in HCMC and earn about $200 per month working 2 shift as sales girl/waitress/factory worker. She send 1/2 the amount to her family in her province. $100 to spend in HCMC for lodging, food, transport is never enough. This is hard life which many city dweller like us don't get to experience.

My galfriend told me alot of her life story in vietnam, start working as maid at 14yo, family no rice to eat for weeks, rough life she went through in the province. It seems like the hard life my grandma/mother went through...

Last edited by KangTuo; 11-08-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro naemlo,

These viet ladies dun work in their countries :confused
I am not bro namelo but I can answer in my opinion...giving monthly allowance is just to help the gal to live a better life...some work and some with big allowance dun bother to work...if you read my posts just a few pages before...avg wages is around 2 mil = SGD 142.00...so why do they bother to work...if their bf gave them alot of allowance monthly...alot of the brothers here get to know their gf in sickapor...so in order for their gf not to work then they pay monthly allowances lor...just my 2 cents worth...

Bro naemlo and others can add more comments...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is a good question, maybe sg men are too rich and emotional. Give money to a ger he seldom see

Quote:

If not WL, most will not ask a newly met bf for money but some will after long period cos older generation parents are mostly poor.

In case of WL, WL will ask multiple bfs to send allowance. This is the easiest way to get rich without working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so why do they bother to work...if their bf gave them alot of allowance monthly...alot of the brothers here get to know their gf in sickapor...so in order for their gf not to work then they pay monthly allowances lor...just my 2 cents worth...

Ya why bother to work when monthly money drops from the sky? If I can get a woman to give me allowance every mth and I am lazy and ambition to do well in life, I rather wake up late every morning, afternoon go la kopi with friends, then maybe get another gf to bonk in the evening. When my sponsor wants to meet, she will call me. I will ask my gf to stop visiting me temporary.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

I assumed all bros here love their GF/BX, they would not want their love one to suffer hardship just for $142 or $284 working in VN .... they support the amount if they can afford and probaby top-up abit more .....

It could be for love or for whatever reasons, guess it for the good cause ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
I assumed all bros here love their GF/BX, they would not want their love one to suffer hardship just for $142 or $284 working in VN .... they support the amount if they can afford and probaby top-up abit more .....

It could be for love or for whatever reasons, guess it for the good cause ....
yes. support but not pampered.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just my observation.
money earn is not enough to spend especially in HCMC i.e. rental, food, transport.
unless they stay in their province. But staying in province and working near there earn even lesser. All just surviving on day to day basis

Most family stay in province and their son/daughter go city to work so as to earn more money but the son/daughter also need to ake care their own lodging. It is always money not enough for whole family.

Lets say a girl work in HCMC and earn about $200 per month working 2 shift as sales girl/waitress/factory worker. She send 1/2 the amount to her family in her province. $100 to spend in HCMC for lodging, food, transport is never enough. This is hard life which many city dweller like us don't get to experience.

My galfriend told me alot of her life story in vietnam, start working as maid at 14yo, family no rice to eat for weeks, rough life she went through in the province. It seems like the hard life my grandma/mother went through...

If you all progress further.. like going to marry. Dun you worry that her family will take advantage of you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am not bro namelo but I can answer in my opinion...giving monthly allowance is just to help the gal to live a better life...some work and some with big allowance dun bother to work...if you read my posts just a few pages before...avg wages is around 2 mil = SGD 142.00...so why do they bother to work...if their bf gave them alot of allowance monthly...alot of the brothers here get to know their gf in sickapor...so in order for their gf not to work then they pay monthly allowances lor...just my 2 cents worth...

hi bro Hurricane .. is it a must to give an monthly allowance ?

What happen if you have finanicial difficulty and unable to give them ...

How will they react ???
Old 11-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is a good question, maybe sg men are too rich and emotional. Give money to a ger he seldom see

If not WL, most will not ask a newly met bf for money but some will after long period cos older generation parents are mostly poor.

In case of WL, WL will ask multiple bfs to send allowance. This is the easiest way to get rich without working

Ya why bother to work when monthly money drops from the sky? If I can get a woman to give me allowance every mth and I am lazy and ambition to do well in life, I rather wake up late every morning, afternoon go la kopi with friends, then maybe get another gf to bonk in the evening. When my sponsor wants to meet, she will call me. I will ask my gf to stop visiting me temporary.

Ya .. I trying understand why but in the present era that we are in now.
There is still such thing happen like giving a monthly allowance during a courtship

Personally I do not like my mother-in-law or gf keep asking me for money for these & that.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes. support but not pampered.
Yip ... I agree ... support & NOT pampered !

2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

I guess supporting them as your BX/GF with $$ is reasonably ok ...

But Then what about people who like the gal, haven't go into courtship and is NOT their BX/GF, they give them $, buy i-phone, buy diamond earrings, buy air tickets and etc ... that is even more stupid right ....

Guess this people either too much $$ or hoping to exchange for something from the gals ...

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1