The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ah lao above 65 years old...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddar View Post
阿公讲古嘛!you also got story to hear wat🤣
bro u give me idea.. next time i pull open curtain and give him $2 tip for the story
Old 26-03-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 1
Pressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangchi View Post
A few times at curtain joints, I was on top of the ML halfway then, some China uncles like to pull open the curtain & see what is going on inside.

The ML will usually pull him away tell him cannot anyhow peep.

Anyone kanna before too?
wow this is quite fked up. asking for a beating.
Old 26-03-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 16
world_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to beholdworld_traveler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Question for all the above 65... How come when u all go massage that time must talk to the ML for the full 60 or 90 minutes?

knn.. private room u can go and talk until u song.... curtain place and the whole shop can hear you dua pow and hao lian ur ml...

do you noe that after u leave the ml all gossip and laugh at you? pls la have a bit standard leh... dun xia suay sg men.. dun talk so much jus keep quiet... the more u talk the more u expose u r actually sibei suah ku...

dun act like u rich because most of the ML is richer than you... ur cpf money not very big...

dun because u go china holiday before u think u china expert.. pple born in china leh..
lol i’m laughing non-stop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 26-03-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Not only above 65 years old its some human character ... only u r suay to bump into one .... so still have room rather then curtain joint to relax in quiet peace
I think it's person's character, young or old, those dua pow or hao lian type will show true colours no matter what age. They feel that they've bought the ML's time so the ML have to listen to their conversation. Smart ML will play along, because just talk-talk like this can earn tips, why not? Rather than having to do sex acts. Or worse still, actually having to do some real massage , so tiring.

Too quiet when visiting ML, the ML also will be bored and sleepy, IMHO.
Old 26-03-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

i pity them one old man, also dua pow till the moon, talk loudly somemore

then my ml went over n shout at him: shut up old man, dont talk so loud

she came back to me with her usual gentle slutty voice again, i was like
she can change so fast

that was back in GMT. the ml was a thai milf who can speak chinese
Old 26-03-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

One of the chinatown shop har? I heard one ah lao bullshitting to massage gal.. brag till cow come home liao still go on and on..
Old 26-03-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Actually they are quite pitiful. Lonely until have to spend money in order to have someone to talk to.

I ever went to a MP in Newest. When I enter, all ML were busy working. 1 ML came out and said the next available ML will be free in 30 minutes. I said I cannot wait and will go elsewhere. Then that ML ask me how about 5 minutes? Can wait or not? I was quite puzzled. How come 30 minutes become a 5 minute wait? So I said ok.

That ML went back to her curtain and shouted at the Ah Lao. You go home now. Come back 2 hours later. That Ah Lao end up wearing back his clothes and left the MP staring at me. He is a paying regular customer. Knn the ML bully old people.

The oldies are really quite poor thing. Don't call them Ah Lao lah. Wait you hear them explain to you they are not Pioneer Generation hor. They are Merdeka Generation.
Old 27-03-2024, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Cartraff is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCartraff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Unfortunately they are quite common everywhere with varying degrees.
You can often hear them chatting really loud with vulgarities generously interspersed at coffeeshops or public benches.
It sounds as if they have suffered great wrongs.

I live quite high up in the block, can hear them very clearly when they start chatting, very annoying.
Old 27-03-2024, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Most of the time i fall asleep in MP then wokeup after the session end.
Lucky never encounter any loud speaker around me.

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 27-03-2024, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting topic...how TS knew he was over 65 yo?

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 27-03-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Interesting topic...how TS knew he was over 65 yo?
because they share their whole life story with everyone mah... no need to guess... they will tell the ml they have their own business no need to work.. children all grow up liao... wife divorce or die liao...
Old 27-03-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
because they share their whole life story with everyone mah... no need to guess... they will tell the ml they have their own business no need to work.. children all grow up liao... wife divorce or die liao...
In the end those ah pek just survive only with their leftover CPF to let us envy, pui !!

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 27-03-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Actually hor, lao uncle oso very pathetic.
most of them outside sibei kor lian one.
no wealth, no wife understanding ( some everyday kena abuse )
no friends, no joy, no life.
So when they spent money on ML, WL etc, part of their joy is
due pow fulfilment to boost ego and validify their mere existence.
In GL, the WL also told me stories of how their customer talk about their
properties, wealthy lifestyle, biz connection etc. then after song oredi,
go out help them call for GRAB service. These ML, WL makes much more money then
most of all their customers. That's fact
Old 27-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

I think if old liao got no friends to talk must pay money to ml to listen to you talk then something must be wrong lor...

if i have a friend that everytime come out have to listen to him dua pow and hao lian i also siam...

or maybe it is difficult to dua pow and hao lian to friends because they wont buy ur bullshit... so left only ml because u r customer so they entertain you..

there is always another side to the story la.... want to chit chat during massage is ok but zhi dong abit la.. consider got other people in the shop that dun want to listen to ur story lor...
Old 27-03-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
xijodoy65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

pocket allowance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1