The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
fabulously deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!
Old 31-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
( Click to show/hide )
~ My wife spends about 30 minutes a day putting on make up, fake eye lashes (WHICH I HATE), eye shadow (which I loved). My SIL spends 0 minute putting on make up each day.

Turn off….. 

TURN OFF!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!

I took a peek at my SIL’S crotch while my fingers continued to work her nipples gently and slowly. IT WAS RIGHT THERE! I’m FINALLY SEEING IT!

but FUCK. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME????

I DON’T FEEL THE URGE!

Her pussy wasn’t even that bushy! It looked FRESH, her bush was natural, it wasn’t too thick, never been shaved before. It was fresh, even as I kissed down nearer, there was no stench, even though she had sweat, she doesn’t stink like my wife’s………

I should be fucking her!

I should be tearing her TIGHT VIRGIN PUSSY apart with my adequately sized penis……….

but why????

why didn’t I feel that urge????

Simply because, she wants it???

gosh. What do I do??? SIL definitely wants to be fucked! OH GOSH! WHAT DO I DO?

I BETTER LICK THE ORGASM OUT OF HER!

I started to kiss nearer and nearer… my tongue licking down her smooth skin and then feeling her fine pussy hair on my tongue. I wanted to split her clitoris to lick.

SIL : huh…. NOOO.. what are you doing???

What the fuck? SIL shut her legs tight! WHAT THE FUCK! 

me : I thought you want? you removed your shorts?

SIL : huh… don’t kiss. normal luh. just normal can already…

me : just try. you won’t regret it.

I forced her legs apart and felt her immediate struggle. I was way stronger than her, it was futile on her side..

SIL : no .. no oooo nooo NOOAARRHHHH!! AHHHHHHH AMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM MARRHHHHHH!!! GOSH… NO NOOO STOPPP AHHHHH !! MMMMMMMM! AWWWWWW….ahhhhhh….

I felt her body relax………. and start to move…. she was lifting her hips higher each time….. ESPECIALLY when my tongue hangs and let her wait to be licked! Her pussy tasted slightly salty, not sourish. There wasn’t much smell, I slowed my licking down, I could take my time, she had no longer and resistance! Completely succumbed and give in to the pleasures, no matter how unusual this act was to her. The feeling of pleasure was just WAY TOO STRONG for her to remain innocent, to remain pure, to remain decent in her own perception and terms. I didn’t even have to press down on her inner thighs anymore to stop her, it was just her legs clamping SHUT on the sides of my head. It wasn’t that SIL was trying to stop me or push me away. She wanted to lock my head in and stop me from moving back and pausing, making her moan out for more. At times, I almost even suffocated, even finding it hard to breath.

SIL : uhh… uhhh….. uhh… uh.. uh… uhh… uhhhhhhhh………….. uh…….. uh. uh.uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uhhhhh……. uhhhhhhhhhh…………………

I kept my licking slow until it got bored, her moans were soft and loud at the same time, I couldn’t find the pattern either. It wasn’t anything to do with how fast or hard I licked.... At some point, I began to doubt myself, was my licking skills so bad or it takes SIL a very Long time to CUM???

Then finally........... SIL MOANED OUT A LOUD ONE AND STARTED SMACKING HER HANDS HARD TO HER SIDES ON THE BED!!!!

Her moans stopped...

She started to pant.

I could finally now rest my tongue... rested my head on her thigh, catching my breath and stretching my tongue to see if it still works. I looked at the digital clock on the night stand. FUCK! It was already past midnight! How Long had we been drinking? How Long had I been licking her????

I slowly got up and felt the blood return to my knees, took a while to lose the numbing feeling. SIL was just knocked out, sleeping, even letting out a few soft snores even her being so slim framed.

I rushed out to find her phone, there were no missed calls, no messages either. Phew! That was a good thing? Also goes to show what a lonely figure my SIL was. I contemplated on what to do next, walked back into her room, she’s totally passed out. I should let her sleep? I wished I had my phone with me, but I didn’t. It was still in my wife’s room.... oh fuck! My wife!

I quickly use the notification screen to set an alarm at 5 am on my SIL’s phone and put it beside her.... she was lying there naked, all sweaty. I quickly turned the air con on... her legs were still spread! I didn’t even fuck her! I can see her pussy better now with the toilet light on......

FUCK!!! There it was again.... that urge to take her virginity!!! What the fuck was wrong with me! I could have fucked her when she was sober just now!! But if I force myself on her now....... and if she cries foul.......

I couldn’t stop myself, pulled my penis out and removed my shirt. I climbed on TOP of her after lifting her legs..... I tried kissing her lips, flicking her nipples to arouse her. She was like a dead piece of log...... my erection went half away..... maybe I should just help her wear her clothes back on and put her to sleep. I need to start to plan the aftermath ..... what the fuck is going to happen now after SIL wakes????

She will tell her sister? My wife????

We get annulment? Fake it??

I lose half of my assets???

Or SIL pretends nothing happens???

Or I divorce my wife and be with .... GOSH AM I SERIOUSLY even thinking about this????? Will she even be a good fuck??? Her blowjob was TERRIBLE..... unlike my wife, who was so good and responsive in bed.....

The more I compared the two sisters, the more I wanted to fuck my SIL......

How????

I picked up her bra and panties........... they were the same set as she brought to the hotel to wear. Gosh! Her choices of panties and bra combo were really......... LIMITED! But that’s what amazing about her, my UPTIGHT AND BORING SIL! An innocent slut waiting for me to unleash her wild side! Help her find it! It’s so much more exciting....

FUCK IT!!

I couldn’t take it!

Spread her legs........

My penis head at her clitoris, had to use my fingers to spilt her upper pussy lips to let my penis in, but it slipped out easily...........

I couldn’t do it!!!!

I’m already going to be in DEEP trouble... but I just simply couldn’t do it....

Not because I love my wife........... that much.

But...

I simply don’t know....

I took her panties and stroke myself, I put the panties around my penis and I stroked myself harder, then used my penis head to to just feel her pussy lips............ watched her breasts...... her bare naked breasts...... the scene of her sucking awkwardly on my penis just now.......... how tender that feeling, how sexually raw and taboo it was........

‘Ahhhhh’

I ejaculated quickly........ and satisfyingly ....... so much of it got on her panties, the rest of it on her pussy lips.... my shrinking penis even painted her pussy lips just for the fun of it.................. I even swipe some on my fingers and wiped her lips with her mouth opened and breathing.... she was seriously unconscious but she reacted a little when my fingers played with her lips, shaking her head away in a very ANNOYED MANNER!

What the fuck was wrong with me????

I found her CUTE????

I quickly gathered her clothes, put them by the side, put a pillow under her head and the sheets over her naked body, then, I turned the air con on and shut the door, leaving her phone next to her. Went to the living area and slept on the sofa, I don’t know why, but I recalled very clearly, that night, I didn’t think much, I wasn’t worried. I just fell asleep….

Feeling happy?

or just accepting my fate?

just waiting to be awaken by SIL….

waiting for my fate…………..

slept……

mind drifted in ……. and out………

slept…. snored………….

I heard something in the distance…….. mind was in and out………. it wasn’t loud…….. finally, that noise was turned off………………. a noise…. wait, is that the room door opening……………. i think it is….. ok more noises in the room……… i better wake… i better wake…. ok I’m awake, what is SIL doing? she’s rushing… What time was it already? Should I wake?

Oh fuck! I hear the sound of her taking car keys! After she had lifted the the boxes……….. FUCK! She was going to go back without me……..

FUCK FUCK! HOW?? SHOULD I GET UP? SHOULD I…

“Hey…. Time to wake up…”

I didn’t know how to react, but just opened my eyes and looked up at her.

me : huh… wah! wow!
Wa Bro Stevevaldez! Your cliffhangers are really very good ley.

Makes me wonder if your SIL appeared like this in the morning?
( Click to show/hide )

Can't wait for your next post!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 31-05-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Bro Stevevaldez should be scriptwriter for local shows sia! Viewership sure high high. I think SIL wore back her undies and come wake TS up! Up you
Old 31-05-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm 9 months ago .. sounds like baby coming.
Old 01-06-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
This is about the only thread other than Bro Shrouded's that keeps me coming back everyday to check for updates.... Keep it coming Bro!

God damn cliffhangers lol.
Yes, same here....lol
Old 01-06-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

~ my wife used to work as part of the admin at my previous workplace. She was always sweet and nice to me but I never really made a move on her as I wasn't THAT exactly attracted to her back then. She has now returned back to her original job which requires her to work shifts.

SIL : huh? what?

me : erm. you. your morning look. it’s

SIL : don’t make fun of people. it’s not nice.

me : what? NO! I wanted to say you look beautiful! naturally beautiful. no need for make up or anything.

the ANNOYED and GRUMPY SIL looked visibly shocked, her mouth couldn’t even move to give me any response. Oh fuck, the way she’s looking at me….. She’s going to cry????

me : thanks for waking me, we better go.

I got up and and took the box from her hands

me : what else do we need.

SIL : erm, all in the box already. let’s go.

We headed to the door.

SIL : wait.

I held the door open while I watched her rush back into my bedroom, then skipped back out, holding on to the extra pail.

me : oh?

SIL : hurry.

I was just staring at her breasts bouncing as she moved past me. She was wearing back her bra…………. and I had wiped some cum on them……. Did she not realise??? I followed her into the lift, she was visibly happy.

SIL : heavy? do you need help?

me : nope. I’m not so weak ok…

SIL : nooo, I don’t mean that.

She looked at me once, I think she blushed when she realise I was staring at her naturally beautiful innocent face, even though her hair was messy. She started to straighten her hair with her fingers in her free hand, the other hand still holding on to the pail. When we exited the lift, I don’t know why, my hand held the back of her waist as we walked out. I don’t even know how I managed to hold the box with one hand, and worse, SHE DID NOT WALK ANY FASTER.

wait. what the fuck was GOING ON???

wait. we ALMOST fucked!

I’ve seen my SIL naked! I’ve licked her natural PUSSY!

What is happening now??? Are we going to start an affair??? She’s forgotten that I’m married???

We reached their family car, she quickly open the back door and tried to help me put the box in together. I purposely used the box and press against her chest, she didn’t seem to mind at all! She insisted on settling and securing it, I just stood near her and watched as she bent, I couldn’t resist and put my hand on her back gently, even gently lifting her shirt up her back to peek at her shorts and saw the tip of her panties. I felt fucking turn on, knowing that she must have been so tired not to realise my cum on her panties. Did she even wash her pussy!??

SIL : ok done.

She stood up, we were crammed in that little area by the spread angle of the rear door.

In the past - SIL will squirm rudely to get out of being in such a tight spot as me.

Then - SIL looked at my face and ‘what?’ She was waiting for me to make a move???

Me : you really don’t need make up at all.

SIL : tsk... stopppppp....

She was blushing.

Me : thanks for helping me.

I pulled her in for a hug, WITHOUT any resistance! I even felt her hands on my back. I reached lower and even cupped her butt for the very first time. She squirmed a little, then reminded me that we are late already. I gave her a peck on her lips, she kissed me back........ we held in that position for a minute.... I even cupped her breast, then......

SIL suddenly pulled away from me, even shaking her head, like she was trying to wake herself up from the trance she was in. She behaved like she did in the past, nudged me away and squeezed past me, hurried back into the car.

I felt scared, have I gone too far??? She drove off quickly after I got on. We didn’t talk much at all.

Me : hey, why are we stopping here?

It was a 24 hour coffee place, and she parked by the road. It was still dark.

SIL : go get coffee for sis. I mean your wife. Hurry, we are late.

Me : Erm no need la.

SIL : just do it. Hurry

Me : ok ok. What would you like also?

SIL : TSK!

The frown and impatience was back.......

I got off, jogged into the shop and ordered. The shop was quiet, as I waited, I started to wonder what the fuck my SIL was thinking like.......

She wanted to pretend nothing happened???

But succumbed to me again????

Why? But why???

I’m the only one who has ever been truly nice to her? Appreciate her beauty as it is???

Isn’t she in love with that useless guy?

The thought of him made me feel the anger towards my SIL once more. I headed back to the car and kept my mouth shut.

And just like that.....

We were back to where we started off.

ANNOYED WITH EACH OTHER!

Perhaps it was my way of not dealing with whatever that happened, pretending to be upset so SIL will relent and pacify me....

After she parked in their carpark, I got off quickly and took the box. SIL didn’t bother with the pail either. We kept our distance from each other in the lift. As we got closer to the house, the more distant we became with each other.

Before stepping in...

SIL : you go and make the breakfast for her.

Me : what breakfast??

SIL : the crab sandwich! Goodness!!!

Me : erm. Ok. What’s gotten into you???

SIL : let’s not talk about it. Our story is, we packed most of the house and slept there SEPARATELY as it’s not safe to drive while tired. Understood?

Me : fine. I’ll take leave later and go back and pack for real there. To back up our cover story.

SIL : what cover story. We have nothing to hide. Understood???

Me : ok ok.

SIL headed in and disappeared, I decide not to piss her off any further, sensing how VOLATILE she can be..... proceeded to make the sandwich, even making scrambled eggs as well.

I don’t know why...... even though I was PISSED AT my SIL as hell.... I ended up making two sets, causing each sandwich to have lesser crab meat. I heard my wife wake up, heard the two of them talking about something, I stopped entirely whatever I was doing to listen in, but was relieved when it was just bathroom arrangements. Wife will use their parent(s) bathroom in the morning to get ready, as it was larger and more comfortable, their parent(s) has already retired early...

I heard them head in and shower... I sat in the kitchen, not sure what my next move should be..... I was tempted to go into SIL’s room again, but wasn’t sure or daring enough, given the current situation, instead, I went into my wife’s room to find my phone, slept on her bed and used it, I felt like sleeping already. I heard SIL open the toilet door and my eye naturally looked straight to the door, caught a glimpse of her rushing back to her room with the towel wrapped around her body. Her room door shut…… I continued to use my phone, somehow, all I could think of doing was to go to my wife’s facebook and look at our wedding photos……… NOT of my ‘blissful marriage…’ but……

My wife came into her room and started to get dressed. She wasn’t exactly happy to see me.

me : hey, coffee on the table. crab sandwich also.

wife : oh? that’s a start…

me : start?

wife : to your apology?

me : erm… yes.

wife : ok. good start

She came to me to get help with the back of her dress, I was hoping that SIL would come in and see us doing that. Wife went out to eat and all I could do was hide in her room, not really sure how to handle meeting BOTH of them…… I heard wife knocking on SIL’s door asking her if she needed a lift. I continued to zoom in on SIL’s face during the wedding……. not her boobs, her face……….. I heard my wife calling out to me, reluctantly, I got off her bed and headed to the kitchen. I saw SIL sitting, facing me, spreading somme butter on bread. 

wife : why you use so many pieces of bread huh? So little crab in each, just eggs only…

I panicked on the spot, my SIL avoided looking at me. What was she wearing??? Wait, why does she have spectacles on??? Does she wear contacts this whole time? She looks…….. awful! in her OVERSIZED top and long skirt, she looks 50 years old! What is wrong with her????

me : erm… to share ma.

wife : not counted.. not nice. but give you some points for efforts. come here.

She pulled me in and kissed me on my face with her oily mouth on purpose, then got up to go back to her room to finish getting ready for work.

me to SIL : hey, you tried the eggs?

SIL : no need. please clean up the mess you made.

Well, I tried. SIL’S FROWN WAS BACK…. It was as though last night DID NOT HAPPEN! wait… maybe that is a good thing. I quickly get to the dishes. SIL waited for me to be done, didn’t even allow me to help her wash her plate, insisting on doing it on her own.

wife came out : you not going to work? go get ready!

me : I’m taking leave today, go finish up the packing.

wife : why waste leave!

me : just let me handle it ok. let’s go.

wife to SIL : mei (sister) ah, you sure don’t want a lift?

SIL : yes sure.

before I close the door behind me, SIL and I exchanged one last frustrating look at each other…..

I was rather distracted on the whole journey, one one hand listening aimlessly to my wife complaining about her old room. I was starting to get annoyed by her. HER ROOM WAS MUCH BIGGER THAN SIL’s! It’s a decent room to fit the both of us, what is her problem??? I started to recall what happened last night, I was FUCKING tired and confused….. and also worried. The good thing now was, SIL has no intention of telling my wife whatever happened. She’d be equally in trouble as well. GOOD! SIL went back to her awful dressing as she’s guilty? She made me make breakfast and get the coffee for my wife because she was guilty. It made a lot of sense…… My thoughts continued…. until my wife got off….

As I rushed straight back to their house……… I realised…

FUCK! I don’t have their house keys………… Maybe I should avoid going back, I’d find it very hard to resist going into her room. I headed home and slept the morning off, then woke up around noon. I grabbed the pillow that SIL had slept on and sniffed it. Was this SIL’s smell? or my wife’s? I didn’t care, all I could think of was, WHY THE FUCK DIDN’T I FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MY SIL LAST NIGHT???

I fell asleep, woke up late noon, ordered food and started to pack. Brought more stuff into my car and drove to pick my wife up after she called. The moment she got on and saw the boxes, her mood turned for the worst. She was even more annoyed when we had to buy dinner for her parent(s) as well.

wife : see how our lives has changed? good call hor move back in?

me : just order something ?

wife : and will nag about wasting money….

me : wasting money? isn’t that apartment a prime example?

wife : can you stop harping on that? GOSH. you are like her (SIL)…. such a nag.

we both kept quiet for the rest of the journey while she used her phone, even letting me get off to buy dinner, not even going to help me. She was clearly PISSED, but I felt no rush to win her back. I was a SHIT husband, but I didn’t seem to want to care.

Dinner was quiet and over quickly, I did the dishes while my wife went to shower and her parent(s) went back to their room and watched TV inside. Where was SIL? Was she out with THAT GUY???? It was already 8.40pm.. Where the fuck was she? avoiding me?

I went back down to the car and brought the boxes up, looking around to see if SIL was coming back. Even though she looked so nerdy in that awful outfit, I still found her rather adorable. She was no where in sight. I brought the boxes up and then set up wife’s stuff in her wardrobe for her, not that she was appreciative of it anyway, she was just BUSY on her phone. I looked at her, just in her large sleeping t-shirt, panties, I felt no urge for her.

I went to take a shower, in the common toilet. It was neat and clean. After showering, I made sure to use my own towel and kept mine hanging to dry away from hers…….. I couldn’t help buy sniff the one she probably used that morning….. Then, I noticed, beside the toilet bowl, it was the pail! Her clothes were in there! Maybe she didn’t have time to pack this morning, but she could have hidden her pail in her room like she did on my wedding day. I checked her bra and panties and regretted IMMEDIATELY, they stunk of my dried semen. She hasn’t even had any time to wash them yet.

I went back to wife’s room, sat on her bed and wanted to snuggle and share the bed with her, time to go to bed and forget about SIL……….

wife : what are you doing?

me : time to sleep?

wife : so cramp! you go buy your own mattress la! You chose to move back here what… shoo shoo. Go sleep in the living room.

I was fucking TURNED OFF by her princess attitude…… Was she even joking??? I just got up and walked out, slammed the door behind me. SIL’s room door was closed, was she even home yet??? It was just such a mess. Should I go home and sleep comfortably while I still could before the apartment was officially sold next week?? Instead, I made myself ‘comfortable’…. Was about to doze off when the sounds keys and the door opening woke me up, made me jump and sit up as SIL quickly walked past me.

me : hey. have you eaten.

SIL : yes. why are you sleeping here?

me : she kicked me out.

SIL : what? why? what did you tell her???

me : no. we quarrelled. I commented that this house was a waste of money and she said I’m beginning to sound like you.

the UPTIGHT FROWNS on SIL’s face melted away quickly, she smiled.

me : I didn’t know you wear specs, so cute.

SIL : pfft… stop talking to me like that. good night….

She stormed off and I hear her bedroom door shut, not loudly. I lie down again, vexed confused and nervous, worried that I’d do something stupid all over again…..

me : oooofff… huh?

SIL : use this tonight, bring your pillow over tomorrow.

me : oh. thanks. (I held her pillow in my hand to my face, SIL turned and walked away, she saw what I did but I couldn’t see her)

Gosh, the smell was so fragrant! It should be the pillow she’s been sleeping on and not the spare. I heard some sounds in the toilet, like she was fixing stuff. I got up and went to check, she was squatting fixing up a ladder frame stand rack.

me : hey, let me help.

She looked up at me as I stepped into the toilet. The light was on. I looked down at her, her eyes glanced at my half erection then turned to get back to work.

SIL : no need. almost done already.

I didn’t care, I helped her hold the frame while she did the rest of the fixing. Alright, this was why she was so late.

me : you went ikea? give me a call in future, I can give you a lift.

SIL : no need.

I think I was breathing rather loudly, I couldn’t help, I stepped closer towards her, my erection just maybe 40 cm from her face. I could only see a little down her over sized blouse as the collar wasn’t big.

me : hey, let me do the fixing, you hold.

SIL : no need. tsk.

I took over despite her protest, squatting down together with her.

SIL : what? focus la

I kept looking at her face with specs, it made her blush a bit, I could see that she was trying to hide her smile. Frustrated, she just stood up……. I knew she was just looking at me from above me, and I quickly finished up the rest of the work on the middle rung while I lusted after her calves below her lower than knee skirt. I lusted and looked up her body……… GOSH her boobs look so big from below, she saw me lusting and “tsk” at me, moved away to take the rest of the parts. I got up at the same time when she walked back to the same spot, we were in such close quarters, looking at each other. SIL stuffed the rest of the stuff to me and quickly got out of the toilet, telling me to finish up the rest.

It felt good……….. Knowing the power I have over………. Knowing that she was weak for me………

I settled everything, then collected the packaging and stuff and went to knock on her door.

me : hey, all done. you can shower now.

I headed out to the kitchen, got the rest of the thrash and headed out to throw them.

SIL : hey.

me : yes?

I turned, saw her holding on to her nightwear, ready for to go shower.

SIL : I have a pull out mattress with frame below my bed. You can bring it to sister’s room to sleep. don’t sleep on the sofa.

me : oh. wow. thanks!

She quickly headed off to the shower and shut the door. I watched her rush off, she was so cute. As I threw the thrash, I started to wonder, why would she bother to buy a bed with an extra mattress???? In case that guy wants to come and sleep over with her????

I stormed back in, washed my hands, headed straight to her bedroom. She was still bathing in there. I turned on her room light and looked around. Her closet doors were all shut, I resisted all temptations to open them, in case she hears. I pulled the bottom bed out, it was going to be so much trouble to move into my wife’s room, but it’s still better than the uncomfortable sofa I was lying on. I opened my wife’s room door, she was already sleeping, the cold air-conditioned air was rushing out her room. I turned on her desk lamp to see before going back to SIL’s room to move the mattress over. I heard very loud groans of disgruntlement, followed by the slamming of the door, and a locking sound. Thankfully, SIL came out of the shower at the same time to check, she was still drying her wet hair head, wearing t-shirt and shorts. She looked at me, shocked, making the gesture, “What happened??”

There it was, this was my chance!
Old 01-06-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
~ my wife used to work as part of the admin at my previous workplace. She was always sweet and nice to me but I never really made a move on her as I wasn't THAT exactly attracted to her back then. She has now returned back to her original job which requires her to work shifts.
Bro Stevevaldez:
You should have asked your ex-admin girl if she has a cute sister to intro to you since you weren't that attracted to her. Firstly, she would wonder why you ask for her sister instead of her and get more attracted to you and secondly, she would have become your SIL instead! Does this make any sense? Heh heh!

Wa! Shift work. More openings for you, if you know what I mean?

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 01-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

me : what? NO! I wanted to say you look beautiful! naturally beautiful. no need for make up or anything.

the ANNOYED and GRUMPY SIL looked visibly shocked, her mouth couldn’t even move to give me any response. Oh fuck, the way she’s looking at me….. She’s going to cry????

We headed to the door.

I held the door open while I watched her rush back into my bedroom, then skipped back out, holding on to the extra pail.

I was just staring at her breasts bouncing as she moved past me. She was wearing back her bra…………. and I had wiped some cum on them……. Did she not realise??? I followed her into the lift, she was visibly happy.

She looked at me once, I think she blushed when she realise I was staring at her naturally beautiful innocent face, even though her hair was messy. She started to straighten her hair with her fingers in her free hand, the other hand still holding on to the pail. When we exited the lift, I don’t know why, my hand held the back of her waist as we walked out. I don’t even know how I managed to hold the box with one hand, and worse, SHE DID NOT WALK ANY FASTER.

wait. we ALMOST fucked!

What is happening now??? Are we going to start an affair??? She’s forgotten that I’m married???

We reached their family car, she quickly open the back door and tried to help me put the box in together. I purposely used the box and press against her chest, she didn’t seem to mind at all! She insisted on settling and securing it, I just stood near her and watched as she bent, I couldn’t resist and put my hand on her back gently, even gently lifting her shirt up her back to peek at her shorts and saw the tip of her panties. I felt fucking turn on, knowing that she must have been so tired not to realise my cum on her panties. Did she even wash her pussy!??

She stood up, we were crammed in that little area by the spread angle of the rear door.

In the past - SIL will squirm rudely to get out of being in such a tight spot as me.

Then - SIL looked at my face and ‘what?’ She was waiting for me to make a move???

She was blushing.

I pulled her in for a hug, WITHOUT any resistance! I even felt her hands on my back. I reached lower and even cupped her butt for the very first time. She squirmed a little, then reminded me that we are late already. I gave her a peck on her lips, she kissed me back........ we held in that position for a minute.... I even cupped her breast, then......

SIL suddenly pulled away from me, even shaking her head, like she was trying to wake herself up from the trance she was in. She behaved like she did in the past, nudged me away and squeezed past me, hurried back into the car.

I felt scared, have I gone too far??? She drove off quickly after I got on. We didn’t talk much at all.

I got off, jogged into the shop and ordered. The shop was quiet, as I waited, I started to wonder what the fuck my SIL was thinking like.......

Why? But why???

I’m the only one who has ever been truly nice to her? Appreciate her beauty as it is???

The thought of him made me feel the anger towards my SIL once more. I headed back to the car and kept my mouth shut.

And just like that.....

ANNOYED WITH EACH OTHER!

Perhaps it was my way of not dealing with whatever that happened, pretending to be upset so SIL will relent and pacify me....

After she parked in their carpark, I got off quickly and took the box. SIL didn’t bother with the pail either. We kept our distance from each other in the lift. As we got closer to the house, the more distant we became with each other.

Before stepping in...

SIL : let’s not talk about it. Our story is, we packed most of the house and slept there SEPARATELY as it’s not safe to drive while tired. Understood?

Me : fine. I’ll take leave later and go back and pack for real there. To back up our cover story.

SIL headed in and disappeared, I decide not to piss her off any further, sensing how VOLATILE she can be..... proceeded to make the sandwich, even making scrambled eggs as well.

I don’t know why...... even though I was PISSED AT my SIL as hell.... I ended up making two sets, causing each sandwich to have lesser crab meat. I heard my wife wake up, heard the two of them talking about something, I stopped entirely whatever I was doing to listen in, but was relieved when it was just bathroom arrangements. Wife will use their parent(s) bathroom in the morning to get ready, as it was larger and more comfortable, their parent(s) has already retired early...

I heard them head in and shower... I sat in the kitchen, not sure what my next move should be..... I was tempted to go into SIL’s room again, but wasn’t sure or daring enough, given the current situation, instead, I went into my wife’s room to find my phone, slept on her bed and used it, I felt like sleeping already. I heard SIL open the toilet door and my eye naturally looked straight to the door, caught a glimpse of her rushing back to her room with the towel wrapped around her body. Her room door shut…… I continued to use my phone, somehow, all I could think of doing was to go to my wife’s facebook and look at our wedding photos……… NOT of my ‘blissful marriage…’ but……

My wife came into her room and started to get dressed. She wasn’t exactly happy to see me.

She came to me to get help with the back of her dress, I was hoping that SIL would come in and see us doing that. Wife went out to eat and all I could do was hide in her room, not really sure how to handle meeting BOTH of them…… I heard wife knocking on SIL’s door asking her if she needed a lift. I continued to zoom in on SIL’s face during the wedding……. not her boobs, her face……….. I heard my wife calling out to me, reluctantly, I got off her bed and headed to the kitchen. I saw SIL sitting, facing me, spreading somme butter on bread. 

wife : why you use so many pieces of bread huh? So little crab in each, just eggs only…

I panicked on the spot, my SIL avoided looking at me. What was she wearing??? Wait, why does she have spectacles on??? Does she wear contacts this whole time? She looks…….. awful! in her OVERSIZED top and long skirt, she looks 50 years old! What is wrong with her????

She pulled me in and kissed me on my face with her oily mouth on purpose, then got up to go back to her room to finish getting ready for work.

Well, I tried. SIL’S FROWN WAS BACK…. It was as though last night DID NOT HAPPEN! wait… maybe that is a good thing. I quickly get to the dishes. SIL waited for me to be done, didn’t even allow me to help her wash her plate, insisting on doing it on her own.

before I close the door behind me, SIL and I exchanged one last frustrating look at each other…..

I was rather distracted on the whole journey, one one hand listening aimlessly to my wife complaining about her old room. I was starting to get annoyed by her. HER ROOM WAS MUCH BIGGER THAN SIL’s! It’s a decent room to fit the both of us, what is her problem??? I started to recall what happened last night, I was FUCKING tired and confused….. and also worried. The good thing now was, SIL has no intention of telling my wife whatever happened. She’d be equally in trouble as well. GOOD! SIL went back to her awful dressing as she’s guilty? She made me make breakfast and get the coffee for my wife because she was guilty. It made a lot of sense…… My thoughts continued…. until my wife got off….

FUCK! I don’t have their house keys………… Maybe I should avoid going back, I’d find it very hard to resist going into her room. I headed home and slept the morning off, then woke up around noon. I grabbed the pillow that SIL had slept on and sniffed it. Was this SIL’s smell? or my wife’s? I didn’t care, all I could think of was, WHY THE FUCK DIDN’T I FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MY SIL LAST NIGHT???

I fell asleep, woke up late noon, ordered food and started to pack. Brought more stuff into my car and drove to pick my wife up after she called. The moment she got on and saw the boxes, her mood turned for the worst. She was even more annoyed when we had to buy dinner for her parent(s) as well.

we both kept quiet for the rest of the journey while she used her phone, even letting me get off to buy dinner, not even going to help me. She was clearly PISSED, but I felt no rush to win her back. I was a SHIT husband, but I didn’t seem to want to care.

Dinner was quiet and over quickly, I did the dishes while my wife went to shower and her parent(s) went back to their room and watched TV inside. Where was SIL? Was she out with THAT GUY???? It was already 8.40pm.. Where the fuck was she? avoiding me?

I went back down to the car and brought the boxes up, looking around to see if SIL was coming back. Even though she looked so nerdy in that awful outfit, I still found her rather adorable. She was no where in sight. I brought the boxes up and then set up wife’s stuff in her wardrobe for her, not that she was appreciative of it anyway, she was just BUSY on her phone. I looked at her, just in her large sleeping t-shirt, panties, I felt no urge for her.

I went to take a shower, in the common toilet. It was neat and clean. After showering, I made sure to use my own towel and kept mine hanging to dry away from hers…….. I couldn’t help buy sniff the one she probably used that morning….. Then, I noticed, beside the toilet bowl, it was the pail! Her clothes were in there! Maybe she didn’t have time to pack this morning, but she could have hidden her pail in her room like she did on my wedding day. I checked her bra and panties and regretted IMMEDIATELY, they stunk of my dried semen. She hasn’t even had any time to wash them yet.

I went back to wife’s room, sat on her bed and wanted to snuggle and share the bed with her, time to go to bed and forget about SIL……….

wife : so cramp! you go buy your own mattress la! You chose to move back here what… shoo shoo. Go sleep in the living room.

I was fucking TURNED OFF by her princess attitude…… Was she even joking??? I just got up and walked out, slammed the door behind me. SIL’s room door was closed, was she even home yet??? It was just such a mess. Should I go home and sleep comfortably while I still could before the apartment was officially sold next week?? Instead, I made myself ‘comfortable’…. Was about to doze off when the sounds keys and the door opening woke me up, made me jump and sit up as SIL quickly walked past me.

me : no. we quarrelled. I commented that this house was a waste of money and she said I’m beginning to sound like you.

She stormed off and I hear her bedroom door shut, not loudly. I lie down again, vexed confused and nervous, worried that I’d do something stupid all over again…..

me : oh. thanks. (I held her pillow in my hand to my face, SIL turned and walked away, she saw what I did but I couldn’t see her)

Gosh, the smell was so fragrant! It should be the pillow she’s been sleeping on and not the spare. I heard some sounds in the toilet, like she was fixing stuff. I got up and went to check, she was squatting fixing up a ladder frame stand rack.

She looked up at me as I stepped into the toilet. The light was on. I looked down at her, her eyes glanced at my half erection then turned to get back to work.

I didn’t care, I helped her hold the frame while she did the rest of the fixing. Alright, this was why she was so late.

I think I was breathing rather loudly, I couldn’t help, I stepped closer towards her, my erection just maybe 40 cm from her face. I could only see a little down her over sized blouse as the collar wasn’t big.

I kept looking at her face with specs, it made her blush a bit, I could see that she was trying to hide her smile. Frustrated, she just stood up……. I knew she was just looking at me from above me, and I quickly finished up the rest of the work on the middle rung while I lusted after her calves below her lower than knee skirt. I lusted and looked up her body……… GOSH her boobs look so big from below, she saw me lusting and “tsk” at me, moved away to take the rest of the parts. I got up at the same time when she walked back to the same spot, we were in such close quarters, looking at each other. SIL stuffed the rest of the stuff to me and quickly got out of the toilet, telling me to finish up the rest.

It felt good……….. Knowing the power I have over………. Knowing that she was weak for me………

I settled everything, then collected the packaging and stuff and went to knock on her door.

I headed out to the kitchen, got the rest of the thrash and headed out to throw them.

SIL : I have a pull out mattress with frame below my bed. You can bring it to sister’s room to sleep. don’t sleep on the sofa.

She quickly headed off to the shower and shut the door. I watched her rush off, she was so cute. As I threw the thrash, I started to wonder, why would she bother to buy a bed with an extra mattress???? In case that guy wants to come and sleep over with her????

I stormed back in, washed my hands, headed straight to her bedroom. She was still bathing in there. I turned on her room light and looked around. Her closet doors were all shut, I resisted all temptations to open them, in case she hears. I pulled the bottom bed out, it was going to be so much trouble to move into my wife’s room, but it’s still better than the uncomfortable sofa I was lying on. I opened my wife’s room door, she was already sleeping, the cold air-conditioned air was rushing out her room. I turned on her desk lamp to see before going back to SIL’s room to move the mattress over. I heard very loud groans of disgruntlement, followed by the slamming of the door, and a locking sound. Thankfully, SIL came out of the shower at the same time to check, she was still drying her wet hair head, wearing t-shirt and shorts. She looked at me, shocked, making the gesture, “What happened??”

Thank you so much for the story brother! This is getting more and more exciting!
Old 01-06-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )

We headed to the door.

wait. we ALMOST fucked!

She was blushing.

Why? But why???

And just like that.....

ANNOYED WITH EACH OTHER!

Before stepping in...

I stormed back in, washed my hands, headed straight to her bedroom. She was still bathing in there. I turned on her room light and looked around. Her closet doors were all shut, I resisted all temptations to open them, in case she hears. I pulled the bottom bed out, it was going to be so much trouble to move into my wife’s room, but it’s still better than the uncomfortable sofa I was lying on.
I opened my wife’s room door, she was already sleeping, the cold air-conditioned air was rushing out her room. I turned on her desk lamp to see before going back to SIL’s room to move the mattress over. I heard very loud groans of disgruntlement, followed by the slamming of the door, and a locking sound. Thankfully, SIL came out of the shower at the same time to check, she was still drying her wet hair head, wearing t-shirt and shorts. She looked at me, shocked, making the gesture, “What happened??”

I really hate to say this, Bro Stevevaldez and I am pretty sure some of my Chinese friends would advise me against this but......

...... I really think your wife isn't really ready for a marriage. Maybe you should re-consider your options, bro.

Sorry. No offense.

Old 01-06-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
GanBuayPaiSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very very nice story TS, please continue
Old 01-06-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoido View Post
Thank you so much for the story brother! This is getting more and more exciting!
Agreed seems that the best parts are coming soon
Old 02-06-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

I pulled her into her room but didn’t shut her door. SIL was visibly worried.

SIL : what happened??? you told her???

me : about what?

SIL : Nothing. what happened?

me : she’s still upset about what I said, about this house buy being a waste of money. She was complaining that I’d be wasting money if I ordered food instead of buying take out earlier.

SIL : well, she’s not wrong to.

me : tsk. I defended you when she said I sounded like you.

SIL : erm… you shouldn’t have done that……

we both kept quiet. She realised that it was getting awkward again, went to turn on her room light and moved away from me, drying her hair with the towel.

me : let me help.

SIL : NO!

she moved further away from me, firm and stern not to let me get closer to her.

me : great now. both of you hate me.

SIL : I don’t hate you luh.

me : sure?

SIL : it’s late. go sleep.

me : where?

SIL was also at a loss, she couldn’t bring herself to ask me to sleep on the sofa…..

me : just kidding. Sofa is comfortable. Goodnight… erm thanks for your pillow also. really appreciate it. smells good also.

SIL : erm.

I walked out, quickly went to my ‘bed’, lie down and sniffed her pillow…… I heard soft footsteps…… into the toilet? then soft footsteps again….. toward me…

SIL : erm…. the pillow is for you to sleep on, not cover your face….

me : oh, ooops.

SIL : you want to move the mattress out her?

me : I think it’s fine, too much work and it’s late, might scratch the floor as well.

SIL : ok.

She made her way back to her room. I lay there, wondering, waiting. My life was already in deep shit, I knew there’d be consequences in the future.

But that draw from SIL was JUST WAY TOO .....

I got up, headed there, but gave up, decided to use the toilet and shut the door. She had already set up things nicely on the ladder frame. It wasn’t so much for display but for her to hang her stuff... and GOODNESS!!!! I wonder what would wife think if she walked in and saw SIL’s stuff.... although nothing was discussed, it’s obvious I’d be sharing the toilet with SIL and wife will use the toilet in the master bedroom, which once again showed how dysfunctional my marriage and that family was and still is......

On the ladder frame,

the TOP rung.......... her moist dark blue bra (the one which I sucked and cummed on yesterday), another light yellow bra, dry (worn today) I was so tempted, but only limited myself to just sniffs and the towel she used was hung and spread from the corner as well.

Second rung.............. the panties from last night which I cummed on, WET AND WASHED........ light yellow panties, wet and washed too.......

I WAS SO FUCKING TEMPTED TO…..

SIL’S ROOM DOOR IS NOT EVEN CLOSED!

SIL’S ROOM DOOR IS NOT EVEN CLOSED!!!

DON’T DO ANYTHING STUPID!!!

I didn’t have that much anger towards SIL either, flushed the toilet for nothing and washed my hands. I walked out of the toilet slowly to looking SIL’s room. The room door was still left opened, but the room was dark……… Wait…. The mattress was still pulled out, she was too weak to push it back in???

as gently as I could, I tapped on her door…

me : are you still awake?

SIL : yes. (I could hear that she was lying in bed)

me : can I come in?

SIL : erm….. why ah?

me : I realise I forgot to roll the mattress back under your bed.

SIL : it’s ok. I can do it myself.

me : but it’s my fault.

SIL : stop saying that. it takes both hands to clap.

it was awkward, I didn’t know what she mean by that either. It felt like she regretted saying out aloud as well!

WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLY MEAN????
Old 02-06-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Bro. I dunno how u can tahan your wife sia. Haha
Old 02-06-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Bro. I dunno how u can tahan your wife sia. Haha
We didn't date that long. I was rebounding off from a 'heartbreak' from a previous innocent colleague I dominated who turned the tables on me.

She was not like this before the wedding, her true colors of needing high maintenance showed, but I was a horrible husband too.
Old 02-06-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

bro steve,
i guess you should change the title of your story to not so annoying sister in law by now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1