The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sevenhks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Will be based in Tokyo for a whole year in 2012 time to learn some Japanese and hopefully get some action .. Japan probably is the hardest place to get laid in Asia ..
Old 10-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hate to be a dampener, but not much use. Suggest you target the Ang moh chicks instead, lots of them in Tokyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhks View Post
Will be based in Tokyo for a whole year in 2012 time to learn some Japanese and hopefully get some action .. Japan probably is the hardest place to get laid in Asia ..
Old 11-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hilikus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinehead1234 View Post
Allow me to paraphrase. They like all types of guys except for the Asian Yellow skin type. Its below them to be associated with people like that. So this means even a dark skinned African is perceived to be of a higher social value.

By the way, yes speaking Jap helps in getting laid (if you are an Asian Gaijin) but they have ways and means to decipher who is the real Jap and a fakey Jap.

With all the efforts taken to "mask" your own identity, in order to be accepted in the society, i wonder why would anyone even bother? I don't. Not worth my time!
not completely true. i was in osaka and at the end of my session i had some time left so i chatted with the (japanese) girl (in japanese).

some of the things she told me:

Q: do any foreigners come here
A: yes, many. especially koreans, who usually go on sex trips to japan.

Q: are foreigners always allowed
A: some places dont allow foreigners. but many places do.

Q: what about blacks and whites
A: yes, but not at this place. we only accept asians

Q: what about filipinos etc. if you see one can you tell that he is an asian
A: yes

Q: the foreigners who come in, do they speak japanese
A: some do, some don't

Q: what happens if they don't
A: we don't accept them

Q: when the mamasan called me, how did she know that i could speak japanese
A: we don't know, but when you come in and talk to you we will find out

this was in a very big and large RLD in osaka that i read about in international sex forums. according to those guys, their call rate is only about 50% if they are lucky. but when i went there, every shop was calling me in, it was only a matter of how enthusiastic the mamasan/girls were. it surprised me because usually even for shops that allow foreigners, the touts will just assume that foreigners cant speak japanese, unless you go and approach them.

the reason why speaking japanese is important is because
1. japanese people cant speak english
2. there are too many rules and systems to explain

prostitution in japan is illegal. but this law only covers vaginal intercourse. it doesnt cover oral/anal sex etc. adult entertainment shops have special permits and must meet certain restrictions. this permit is a real piece of paper that a business can apply for at their local office, not these 'licenses' in singapore that everyone knows about but nobody can prove. it is illegal for shops to advertise FS, so if FS ever happens it depends completely on the girl. the shop will always say that it is not allowed. for example if you let some big black guy into the shop and he cant communicate and breaks all the rules, you are asking for trouble. if the shop advertises or acknowledges FS, they will be busted.

the other reason why foreigners are discriminated, especially blacks and whites, is because the japanese mindset is that they are rough/violent, their dicks are too big and they carry STDs. they also have an idea that westerners can never understand japanese culture, but other asians are more similar.

as for normal girls on the streets, there are many types.
1. girls who don't like foreigners. in this case, being asian helps because you are less 'foreign'
2. girls who like foreigners more than japanese and can speak english (there is probably a reason why they bother to learn english)
3. girls who are fascinated by foreigners but are scared to try because they cant speak english

on the topic of racism, most of the japanese men who i asked told me
1. they dont like white and black women
2. they like koreans
3. they dont like chinese
4. some japanese men have a fetish for filipino women

if you want to pick up japanese ladies, go to a place that has a high concentration of expats. like a western style pub. or if you are in tokyo, probably roppongi. the chance of them speaking english is higher and basically if you cannot communicate then you can forget it. look for older women, probably in their mid-30s. some of them are really desperate cos if they are single, the pressure for them to find a husband is extremely high in japan. if they are married, they are not necessarily off limits. but married women usually prefer to cheat with other married men cos they are more confident that married men will keep it discreet.

so if u wanna play in japan, good luck. most japanese people are not used to foreigners so if you are yellow skin and can either speak japanese or get past the language barrier then it's fair game. if you are in japan, dont try to be japanese. you dont have to completely adopt their culture but you must respect it and not offend them.

Last edited by hilikus; 11-12-2011 at 01:50 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hilikus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another thing, beware of angmohs in japan, many of them are even more racist than japanese
Old 13-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

Valid points, but its really a matter of perspective isn't it?

Sometimes, it is the language barrier. Sometimes, it is not. (I do know many Asians here who can speak Japanese fluently and still get discriminated, and not being able to score with Jap girls). In short, it is easy to attribute rejection to poor linguistic skills but wouldn't that be ironic when these same guys can score with the Russian babes in Tokyo? (The russian chicks don't exactly speak the queen's english either). FYI, these guys are successful young bankers/hedge funders, mostly Asian Americans working in Tokyo.

I do however agree on Roppongi as a hotspot for pickups or the best it would ever ever get in Tokyo. But the girls there are a hit and miss. You dont exactly expect top notch quality in places like Gaspanic and Motown right? So, if you are talking normal game in bars/lounges in Ebisu, Azabu-Juban and mixing it up with legitimate Japanese chicks, i feel as an Asian dude (non-Jap), you are at a serious disadvantage regardless of the strength of your game. I have seen guys scoring at ease with hot Angmoh chicks in Tokyo but fail miserably with Japanese ones. Instead, the Jap ones normally end up with Jap guys or White Guys in such establishments.

I am not saying my view is the only view professed. So, agree to disagree. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
not completely true. i was in osaka and at the end of my session i had some time left so i chatted with the (japanese) girl (in japanese).

some of the things she told me:

Q: do any foreigners come here
A: yes, many. especially koreans, who usually go on sex trips to japan.

Q: are foreigners always allowed
A: some places dont allow foreigners. but many places do.

Q: what about blacks and whites
A: yes, but not at this place. we only accept asians

Q: what about filipinos etc. if you see one can you tell that he is an asian
A: yes

Q: the foreigners who come in, do they speak japanese
A: some do, some don't

Q: what happens if they don't
A: we don't accept them

Q: when the mamasan called me, how did she know that i could speak japanese
A: we don't know, but when you come in and talk to you we will find out

this was in a very big and large RLD in osaka that i read about in international sex forums. according to those guys, their call rate is only about 50% if they are lucky. but when i went there, every shop was calling me in, it was only a matter of how enthusiastic the mamasan/girls were. it surprised me because usually even for shops that allow foreigners, the touts will just assume that foreigners cant speak japanese, unless you go and approach them.

the reason why speaking japanese is important is because
1. japanese people cant speak english
2. there are too many rules and systems to explain

prostitution in japan is illegal. but this law only covers vaginal intercourse. it doesnt cover oral/anal sex etc. adult entertainment shops have special permits and must meet certain restrictions. this permit is a real piece of paper that a business can apply for at their local office, not these 'licenses' in singapore that everyone knows about but nobody can prove. it is illegal for shops to advertise FS, so if FS ever happens it depends completely on the girl. the shop will always say that it is not allowed. for example if you let some big black guy into the shop and he cant communicate and breaks all the rules, you are asking for trouble. if the shop advertises or acknowledges FS, they will be busted.

the other reason why foreigners are discriminated, especially blacks and whites, is because the japanese mindset is that they are rough/violent, their dicks are too big and they carry STDs. they also have an idea that westerners can never understand japanese culture, but other asians are more similar.

as for normal girls on the streets, there are many types.
1. girls who don't like foreigners. in this case, being asian helps because you are less 'foreign'
2. girls who like foreigners more than japanese and can speak english (there is probably a reason why they bother to learn english)
3. girls who are fascinated by foreigners but are scared to try because they cant speak english

on the topic of racism, most of the japanese men who i asked told me
1. they dont like white and black women
2. they like koreans
3. they dont like chinese
4. some japanese men have a fetish for filipino women

if you want to pick up japanese ladies, go to a place that has a high concentration of expats. like a western style pub. or if you are in tokyo, probably roppongi. the chance of them speaking english is higher and basically if you cannot communicate then you can forget it. look for older women, probably in their mid-30s. some of them are really desperate cos if they are single, the pressure for them to find a husband is extremely high in japan. if they are married, they are not necessarily off limits. but married women usually prefer to cheat with other married men cos they are more confident that married men will keep it discreet.

so if u wanna play in japan, good luck. most japanese people are not used to foreigners so if you are yellow skin and can either speak japanese or get past the language barrier then it's fair game. if you are in japan, dont try to be japanese. you dont have to completely adopt their culture but you must respect it and not offend them.
Old 13-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Necro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading through the number of messages here, I feel I must post a comment. Having lived in China before and being here in Japan for the last 4 years have been an eye opener to say the least.

That being said, I must say some of the comments here are way off! I am Chinese Singaporean like many of you here and I have never had any problems at all picking up here in Japan. For those of you that think I have great Japanese language ability think again. My Japanese is pathetic at best. Am I rich? Not even close. I dress in polo t's and jeans on my day off and well just a regular suit on my working days. So I am just your average joe.

I think it all boils down on how confident you are and how you approach the game. Don't knock yourself back and think you can't score, cos if you do then you really can't.

I have had success in different places, even in McDonalds picking up a high school girl many years back. But now is not the time to give a FR. Just be brave and don't be afraid to communicate using your limited Jap. Good luck guys!!
Old 13-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Do share some pointers! I think you got the game downpat if conquering jap chicks are not a problem. I would rate them as one of the toughest girls to pick up in the world, linguistic ability or otherwise.

The irony is i find picking up white women extremely easy. What a contrast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro View Post
Reading through the number of messages here, I feel I must post a comment. Having lived in China before and being here in Japan for the last 4 years have been an eye opener to say the least.

That being said, I must say some of the comments here are way off! I am Chinese Singaporean like many of you here and I have never had any problems at all picking up here in Japan. For those of you that think I have great Japanese language ability think again. My Japanese is pathetic at best. Am I rich? Not even close. I dress in polo t's and jeans on my day off and well just a regular suit on my working days. So I am just your average joe.

I think it all boils down on how confident you are and how you approach the game. Don't knock yourself back and think you can't score, cos if you do then you really can't.

I have had success in different places, even in McDonalds picking up a high school girl many years back. But now is not the time to give a FR. Just be brave and don't be afraid to communicate using your limited Jap. Good luck guys!!
Old 19-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster

mooon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the tip but still afraid of the Japanese....

this time will try strawberry jam instead of picking up a girl...
Old 19-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

sevenhks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for all the tips guys .. well one year in Tokyo in 2012 will hopefully yield some results ..

time to learn some jap and have thick skin .. only way to ever have a chance to pick up!
Old 22-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKat View Post
In Fukuoka, take a cab to Canal City's Grand Hyatt Hotel. With the hotel behind you, cross the main road and head towards the road that crosses the storm drain. The whole stretch of road after the drain is the soapland thingy.
Could be due to declining economy, some of them are accepting foreigners. Walked past but didn't have time to try.
Thanks Bro for the precious info (too bad not powderful enuff to up your pts). Today is my 5th day in Kyushu. Spent 2 nites at Hakata, Fukuoka, another 2 more nites during X'mas eve and X'mas.

2nd day at Hakata and woke up at 5+ in the morning. Followed Bro CuriousKat info and found the tiny island/red light district of Fukuoka. It is located to the West of Hakata JR station, about 10mins walking. It was freezing like hell, shld be single digit temp.

Walked into the small alleys and found out that some shops start business as early as 7am!!! Some male pimps were standing outside trying to pull me in. Mainly shop for soapland. Price can be as low as 6k Yen to as high as 30k Yen.

Went in a few shops to try my luck but was all rejected bcos Nihongo Wakaremasen, in other words, Jap pussies for Jap man. Too bad.

On my way back to hotel, picked up a brochure on all shops found in the red light district. Kao Tao to Jap for their professionalism can even come out with booklet. When can Geyland match their standard.

OLs here really noe how to make up. 6 out 10 are chio SYT man. Will try my luck again 2 days later. I desperately need to fuck a Jap pussy!!!!!!!
Old 24-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Samster

ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Despite the failures at Nakasu, Hakata, I come to conclusion that getting laid in Japan is not totally impossible even with minimum/broken language ability like me. Just had my virgin bonk of authentic 21yo jap girl at the cost of 12k ¥, at Beppu red list district.

It really depends on whether u noe how to play the supply and demand game. In view of current jap economic condition plus low customer supply during winter, soapland shops at Beppu are totally desperate in accepting Asian Gaijin. I said that because I was approached by pimps standing outside the shops or even on the streets. Below are some pointers that cheongsters might want to bear in mind :

(1) choose shops which have more decent look from outside. If the pimp bring u to small alley with single room, just politely reject and walk away.
(2) always ask for photos of gers. You can just say 'mirror' in English and they will understand. I even used sign language of pointing to my eyes. This make sure they don't send elephant ger to u.
(3) learn minimum jap terms like numbers, after all it is still a transaction of $$$$.
1 - Yit
2 - Ni
3 - Sam
4 - Si
5 - Goh
6 - Roku
7 - Nana
8 - ?????
9 - Kil

30 mins - Sam Ju Pun (Pun means minute, Ju means tens)
40 mins - ???? Pun
50 mins - Goh Ju Pun
60 mins - Roku Ju Pun
Above are standard playtime.

10,000 - Yit man
12,000 - Yit man Ni cheng
14,000 - Yit man Shu cheng
Bring calculator or mobile phone screen.

Yukuri - slow down (impt during BJ)
Kimochi - enjoy (learnt from AV)

All the above learnt during past few days from japs here. Hope these helps.

Going to recce 2nd round b4 day break to try my luck to pick up cheaper deal b4 leaving Beppu in hours time.

Last edited by ilovejuagen; 24-12-2011 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Forgot some important info
Old 24-12-2011, 03:43 AM
Samster

Just to add on, top 3 soapland shops in Beppu.

http://beppunight.livedoor.biz/lite/...s/1147824.html

Open using Google Chrome and translate to your language.

Shop rank #1 Club Lexus charges 20k ¥ for 60mins.
Old 24-12-2011, 07:14 AM
Samster

Found this useful site on Japan soapland directory by area. Let the finger do the walking.

http://soapland-c.com/contents/area/area.php?akbn=11.

Enjoy your hunting. Go in early morning, 7-9am, much cheaper for most shops.
Old 24-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

Final word from me, pay the pimp ONLY when they bring you to the room and show u the girl. Tell the pimp you MUST see the ger f2f b4 u pay.

Just finished my 2nd bonk at 10k ¥ at Nakasu, Hakata.
Old 28-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Over in the South, like Kyushu, people are friendlier and more backward of sorts. Hence, chances of you pulling in Beppu, Kumamoto, Fukuoka etc are considerably higher than say, Tokyo/Osaka.

Anyways, it is not that tough to get laid in terms of commercial sex in Japan. In terms of picking up from chionging at clubs/lounges etc, you are better off elsewhere.

Just to share some clubbing/lounge experience in Tokyo.....

If you do have time to pop by Tokyo, head over to those clubs in Azabu Juban, Roppongi, Shibuya etc, as an Asian Gaijin, you are already ostracized at the door. Then, you get crap service even with reservations and tables. Add to that, zero returns in terms of conversation with Jap girls (hardly a soul there speaks even remotely a semblance of english)...Jap girls who largely give you a pass when you try to flirt with them....and the rudeness in which they simply just walk away when you speak broken Japanese or utter a word of english.....

I contrast this with experiences in Taiwan, Korea and Singapore. And the verdict is NOT WORTH IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
Despite the failures at Nakasu, Hakata, I come to conclusion that getting laid in Japan is not totally impossible even with minimum/broken language ability like me. Just had my virgin bonk of authentic 21yo jap girl at the cost of 12k ¥, at Beppu red list district.

It really depends on whether u noe how to play the supply and demand game. In view of current jap economic condition plus low customer supply during winter, soapland shops at Beppu are totally desperate in accepting Asian Gaijin. I said that because I was approached by pimps standing outside the shops or even on the streets. Below are some pointers that cheongsters might want to bear in mind :

(1) choose shops which have more decent look from outside. If the pimp bring u to small alley with single room, just politely reject and walk away.
(2) always ask for photos of gers. You can just say 'mirror' in English and they will understand. I even used sign language of pointing to my eyes. This make sure they don't send elephant ger to u.
(3) learn minimum jap terms like numbers, after all it is still a transaction of $$$$.
1 - Yit
2 - Ni
3 - Sam
4 - Si
5 - Goh
6 - Roku
7 - Nana
8 - ?????
9 - Kil

30 mins - Sam Ju Pun (Pun means minute, Ju means tens)
40 mins - ???? Pun
50 mins - Goh Ju Pun
60 mins - Roku Ju Pun
Above are standard playtime.

10,000 - Yit man
12,000 - Yit man Ni cheng
14,000 - Yit man Shu cheng
Bring calculator or mobile phone screen.

Yukuri - slow down (impt during BJ)
Kimochi - enjoy (learnt from AV)

All the above learnt during past few days from japs here. Hope these helps.

Going to recce 2nd round b4 day break to try my luck to pick up cheaper deal b4 leaving Beppu in hours time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1