The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkster View Post
Haha...u ta bai sibeh juay idea de! I raise both hands n didi in support
but if i 1st time go, sure cant cim de. i need 3 4 times... lolz... who wan sponsor me...?
Old 05-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Must make sure u get your slot la...n each time u RTF u must pyscho her to try something new hor...

Next time i RTF, will ask her to demo what 新招 she learnt from u. Haha
She did mentioned Ass Rim.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
but if i 1st time go, sure cant cim de. i need 3 4 times... lolz... who wan sponsor me...?

U nt even started arbo u sponsor me lolz....
Old 05-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
U nt even started arbo u sponsor me lolz....
good idea, but if i sponsor 1 time, and u cant get CIM/COF, u sponsor me back 2 times...hahahaha
Old 05-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
edgar18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS,

Heres my FR:

Made me wait for half hour and kep msging me "on the way, on the way". Was falling asleep , cos the freaking tv wouldn't work and i cant be bothered to call for repair.

Finally she rang the door bell. Sweet sweet face is what i saw that night. Came in the room kept apologising, and of cos, i told its nothing, dun wori.

Then came the bathing part, i was doing it alone.

Then came the bed part , here is the highlight:

Now i wana emphasize on the bbbj. As i wasnt that much aroused and hard, she went straight for my limpy dick. and this is so turn on. she was quite shy and blowing ever so slowly and gentle. At some point of time, you can the saliva on her lips stringing to me dick. Hoi....... that was such a turn on.
It felt like my teenage gf giving me one of those innocent blows while my parents were out.

man, that bbbj just blew my mind as i watched her doing it and doin it slowly exploring every corner and edge of my cock head with her tongue. And at the same time , so shy to look up at me. wooozzz....nice!

the blow was good. The rest is sop.

face - sweet
figure - nice long legs
boobs - a big handful (good to play wif when she giving that nice long bj)
fj - sop
bbbj - as i mentioned earlier (made me felt like a teenager)

Would go back for more
cheers
Old 05-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kngfh888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS,
Thank you so much for her ctc.
Booked her today and here is my brief FR:
Origin: Harbin, China
HT : 169m
Wt: abt 56kg
Looks: 8 - 8.5 ( my type )
Boobs: C to D, natural
Figure: nice except has a bit excess fat on the stomach
BJ : never try
Frenching : never try
Fingering : Yes , very wet
FJ : responsive & moan alot
GFE : 8
Damage: $90 + tip
RTF: Yes ( would like to try her bj next time )

A nice gal who like to smile & have a good attitude.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I met her the other day n had a 2 hr session. Very satisfied.
Bro warbird, seldom see u take time off from picking up mei mei to cheong FL. Glad u also enjoyed her as much as i did.

I just RTF her, gotta say that her service has improved. Can tell she's making steady progress towards service excellence.

Would rate her the same for her appearance (both looks and body r still much to my liking) and she is still shy about shower (really don't know y?).

Action wise, her BBBJ has definitely gotten better. She's not the fast and furious type, prefers to do it slowly and patiently, focusing on the seduction part. This time i noticed there was some extra tongue twirling action as she engulfed my shaft. Suction was better too. Kept alternating between going up and down the shaft and licking my balls. Covered every inch of my package! Her FJ was very accommodating and responsive. Combined with those soft and seductive moans. I couldn't tahan and surrendered shortly.

GFE has also improved...maybe becos RTF. Frenching was a lot more passionate and the look of her mesmerizing eyes as she ran her fingers across my face, gave me a few moments of super high GFE.

Overall a highly enjoyable RTF experience, which made me looked forward to the next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
She did mentioned Ass Rim.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
good idea, but if i sponsor 1 time, and u cant get CIM/COF, u sponsor me back 2 times...hahahaha
Tio zapped twice by TCSS IN MODERATION n someone who didn't leave nick for my post to support the CIM idea. Now backside still pain.

How bout u all sponsor me to ease the pain? Maybe i heng heng can get both AR n CIM...
Old 05-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tio zapped twice by TCSS IN MODERATION n someone who didn't leave nick for my post to support the CIM idea. Now backside still pain.

How bout u all sponsor me to ease the pain? Maybe i heng heng can get both AR n CIM...
LOL!! also same, if u can CIM, i sponsor u.. but if u cant, u sponsor me baxk 2x session... hehehehe... cannot force and sudden CIM hor, must she willing let u shoot inside and enjoy de, must show me evidence!! lolz.... ymr i recover, i upz u lah...
Old 05-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
peach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tks bro ts for tis gem ,chio gal of the month.....
name:lin pei
orgin:harerbin china
looks:8(swee looking wif nice eyes )
boobs:c-d cup really big awesome nice to lick n squeeze
frenching:7.5(alot of saliva left on my face haha)
catbath:7.5(lick my nipple n body wow so song )
bj:7(i opt for bj stroking n movement of her head n eye contact wif u make u feel so high)
fj:8(1 of the best sexy bonking pattern from her n her moaning make u cum as fast as turbo)
damage:90+tips xcluded rm n cd
rtf:yes but on my rtf list....
Old 05-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
zoro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one bro ts, can i have the ctc please
Old 05-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7728 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to bro LSB for d contact...arranged a meeting with her n had a sextified seesion....

Lin pei

Face: 7.5/10 is quite pretty n has a very cheerful smile...wavy hair but tied up

Boobs: c cups soft but nicely shaped ...good to suck

Pussy: no odour...hair at pubic area, pussy area slight hair

Body: a little meaty sexy body...smooth long shapely leg..hehe

French: suddenly not into it

Painting: i don’t ....

Fingering: abit only...as spent most time licking n sucking tits

catbath:8/10 nipples n balls

BbbJ:8/10 very shiok...have to use hand to guide her head movement ...as usual my preference to have it lying n standing...nearly cum...

FJ: missionary.....so can see cfm look ....tight n soft moans

GFE:7/10 very chatty after warm up...hug like gf till times up...very shy girl...

Massage:nil

Damage:as stated in thread...
Old 05-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
SmallBro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmallBro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

juz wan to ask.. does she have a mole juz above her lips in the middle part...?? i remembered this xiao rui asked for only $70 bucks before...

Last edited by SmallBro; 05-08-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
Sanji is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSanji is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro ts, can i have the ctc, please. thanks
Old 06-08-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
anakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I hv not written a FR on FLs n legal gals since the 2 I wrote for Bingbing in Feb of this yr, in part bcos I hv not upped many since due to my other activities n in part bcos the gals hv been only so-so. But Lin Pei is certainly a cut above the average PRC MMs. Tall, pretty w/ natural C boobs n ample, bouncy ass which is great for doggie. Services were good too. I met her the other day n had a 2 hr session. Very satisfied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar18 View Post
It felt like my teenage gf giving me one of those innocent blows while my parents were out.

man, that bbbj just blew my mind as i watched her doing it and doin it slowly exploring every corner and edge of my cock head with her tongue. And at the same time , so shy to look up at me. wooozzz....nice!

the blow was good. The rest is sop.

bbbj - as i mentioned earlier (made me felt like a teenager)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kngfh888 View Post
RTF: Yes ( would like to try her bj next time )
A nice gal who like to smile & have a good attitude.
Quote:
Bro warbird, seldom see u take time off from picking up mei mei to cheong FL. Glad u also enjoyed her as much as i did.

I just RTF her, gotta say that her service has improved. Can tell she's making steady progress towards service excellence.

Overall a highly enjoyable RTF experience, which made me looked forward to the next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peach boy View Post
tks bro ts for tis gem ,chio gal of the month.....
rtf:yes but on my rtf list....
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
thanks to bro LSB for d contact...arranged a meeting with her n had a sextified seesion....
TM here thank you all for your kind FRs. I'm sure the TS has done a good job, and I hope to do the same, if not better. More contacts given out to bros. Do keep the FRs coming!

To all kind bros who appreciate my posts, please UP me if you can. Thank you!

And to all zappers, please leave your nick behind so I can return favour. Thank you.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
scumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can I get her ctc?

thanks in advance.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kewl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share her contacts.