The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 04-12-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheekiness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
if you're an ass person then she's one of the top girls there.. If you are a boobs person, then I think you should find J**** and V****.. hahaha..
Just curious, is j**** a trans? The face and body based on picture look likes trans to me
Old 04-12-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Saw a new spa call F***** Master along Sembawang road ....anyone try before ?
Old 05-12-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
leetona is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleetona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro.. able to share address?
Old 05-12-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Tolc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
if you're an ass person then she's one of the top girls there.. If you are a boobs person, then I think you should find J**** and V****.. hahaha..
Which one in j* has the roundest butt? Tried Jenny and yy both cui butts
Old 05-12-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolc View Post
recep de butt roundest.. lol
Old 05-12-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
recep de butt roundest.. lol
I tot only her specs are round lol
Old 05-12-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
I tot only her specs are round lol
means you never kena her bringing you upstairs instead of your ML lo..
Old 05-12-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolc View Post
even max round but cant pump no use
Old 05-12-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Baggiokhor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Yishun is a place that full of supprise.

Hard and good massage.........cupping........and BJ!!! Hahahaha yes is BJ.

Was really tire yesterday and having snif shoulder. Wanted to just have cupping. When to a "seem like legit" (never expect any hanky panky) as they do cupping.

When in register and ask for cupping ($20), but than decided to get a massage before cupping (on menu only normal massage, no other type like lymph care and whatever shit)

Lead to a room (half height) and was given a pant to change.

Massage started, good strength and hit the spot. After upper body massage done, cupping come a long and while waited for the cupping to work started massage leg. Was half sleep cause it was really tire and same time relief from stiffness.

Removed cupping and was ask to turn around. Continue with leg massage, all seem legit as she didn't tease me at all, but she do massage the lympa area and only like 1 or 2 times stroke near my balls. That's doesn't alarm me at all.

Ok here is the interesting part......later she seated down and continue the leg massage, but suddenly just touch my rob and softly ask me if I want to "do" there....reason I say "do" because she didn't say massage there.....

Hm.....was thinking, never before having cupping and after that HJ release...so I say ok go ahead....she started to lick my nipples (standard la) and stroke my rod essential....not great but just normal....but than slowly she lick all the way down and just suck my balls , holly shit I was not prepare for this. I stare at her she she give me a smile and a sign asking me not to make any noise....she continue to slowly lick up till my small head.....and start giving me a BJ.....by the way, no plastic or condom hor...call me suaku la but this is my first BJ in a somewhat look legit massage shop (not those big shop but it does look legit to me).

I was actually concern as not sure many she have bj before me, but just than that moment can't care too much. Cum in less than 15mins......tot she will spilt it out but no she didn't .....another surprise.....dressed up and pay her tips ...by the way in the beginning she didn't said how much so I just give whatever I think she deserves ...oh yes I roam her .....if no cannot cum hahaha.

So good massage + cupping + BJ, and not breaking wallet .....not bad for Yishun.

Will I return.....yes and no, have to consider the risk as no cap during BJ and she took in all..........

By the way, only will reply PM if u have some points.... learned my lesson replying those fake account causing trouble to MP.
Bro can share ctc
Old 05-12-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cocknotusual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggiokhor View Post
Bro can share ctc
Share CTC bro , once u received. Thank you ij advance
Old 05-12-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Returns with 13 pts. Thank You.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 05-12-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Tolc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time got 1 yanzi in j*... Petite but the butt 10/10
Old 05-12-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
meowmeo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Was really tire yesterday and having snif shoulder. Wanted to just have cupping. When to a "seem like legit" (never expect any hanky panky) as they do cupping.

When in register and ask for cupping ($20), but than decided to get a massage before cupping (on menu only normal massage, no other type like lymph care and whatever shit)

Massage started, good strength and hit the spot. After upper body massage done, cupping come a long and while waited for the cupping to work started massage leg. Was half sleep cause it was really tire and same time relief from stiffness.

Removed cupping and was ask to turn around. Continue with leg massage, all seem legit as she didn't tease me at all, but she do massage the lympa area and only like 1 or 2 times stroke near my balls. That's doesn't alarm me at all.

Ok here is the interesting part......later she seated down and continue the leg massage, but suddenly just touch my rob and softly ask me if I want to "do" there....reason I say "do" because she didn't say massage there.....

Hm.....was thinking, never before having cupping and after that HJ release...so I say ok go ahead....she started to lick my nipples (standard la) and stroke my rod essential....not great but just normal....but than slowly she lick all the way down and just suck my balls , holly shit I was not prepare for this. I stare at her she she give me a smile and a sign asking me not to make any noise....she continue to slowly lick up till my small head.....and start giving me a BJ.....by the way, no plastic or condom hor...call me suaku la but this is my first BJ in a somewhat look legit massage shop (not those big shop but it does look legit to me).

I was actually concern as not sure many she have bj before me, but just than that moment can't care too much. Cum in less than 15mins......tot she will spilt it out but no she didn't .....another surprise.....dressed up and pay her tips ...by the way in the beginning she didn't said how much so I just give whatever I think she deserves ...oh yes I roam her .....if no cannot cum hahaha.

So good massage + cupping + BJ, and not breaking wallet .....not bad for Yishun.

Will I return.....yes and no, have to consider the risk as no cap during BJ and she took in all..........

By the way, only will reply PM if u have some points.... learned my lesson replying those fake account causing trouble to MP.
Brother can share ctc? Thank you
Old 06-12-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indeed.. 🤔🤔
Old 06-12-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
masterwizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wah bro your massage so happening. Can share ctc? Greatly appreciated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1