The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-05-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Thou yet to checkout current KK, it seems like this is a complete different ML from the previous known KK.
It's the same old one lah. Known her since she just arrived in SG.

Great boobs, and body but awkward conversations. BBBJ is so so, but at least willing and she doesn't complain. But despite visiting her many times, just somehow cannot get that "gum" feeling.

Pics don't look like her lah, but real person still acceptable. I like her boobs, so once in awhile when I feel like grabbing some boobs, I will rtm

This line is not suitable for her lah
Old 22-05-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
It's the same old one lah. Known her since she just arrived in SG.

Great boobs, and body but awkward conversations. BBBJ is so so, but at least willing and she doesn't complain. But despite visiting her many times, just somehow cannot get that "gum" feeling.

Pics don't look like her lah, but real person still acceptable. I like her boobs, so once in awhile when I feel like grabbing some boobs, I will rtm

This line is not suitable for her lah
Exactly lol..

Got 1 recent FR basically proves is her..

Is freaking weird this "current" kk will tell that person she is simi her predecessor lol..

She is the classic case of cover the face, bomb the base.. Visited once and didn't rtm..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-05-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Exactly lol..

Got 1 recent FR basically proves is her..

Is freaking weird this "current" kk will tell that person she is simi her predecessor lol..

She is the classic case of cover the face, bomb the base.. Visited once and didn't rtm..
She's funny like that, maybe she thinks she will get more biz.

Too bad her face is just so so.. Caz her boobs are top tier, almost comparable to Aila.
Old 22-05-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!

Manage to made appointment with Mindy yesterday at 1.30pm.
Arrived at the location early.. and text msg her.
She reply msg with her unit no.
The shop is clean and look like a chinese TCM shop and located at central easrstn area. Attach toilet and also nice ambience
Her massage was solid, strong and have good technic. Very skillful and experience. Body and muscle feel lighter after the massage.
Feel refreshing too. Will visit again next month.

Refer to the link for her ads:
https://samsforum.online/showthr...0#post21971050
Old 22-05-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurpatricia View Post
Manage to made appointment with Mindy yesterday at 1.30pm.
Arrived at the location early.. and text msg her.
She reply msg with her unit no.
The shop is clean and look like a chinese TCM shop and located at central easrstn area. Attach toilet and also nice ambience
Her massage was solid, strong and have good technic. Very skillful and experience. Body and muscle feel lighter after the massage.
Feel refreshing too. Will visit again next month.

Refer to the link for her ads:
https://samsforum.online/showthr...0#post21971050
That's not the original Mindy..... her shop was taken over by Mdm He XJ..... who runs it now using Mindy's wechat.
Old 22-05-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

any bro miss the taiwan lass xixi? till today cant find any current market ml comparable to her. any bro got recommendation
Old 22-05-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
I am 99% certain the KK hasn't changed. Visited her recently, looks the same as the pics just discount abit because of the filter/meitutu. If you guys booked her and you see her face, you know it's the same person in the photos without the filters. She was even in the exact same set of sports bra and shorts as her SLG listing.
How come all the confusion with KK? The KK which I used to visit quite regularly last year is petite, long black hair, quite ah lian looking, posseses very very beautiful juicy small C cup boobs, and used to offer bbbj/cim - which wasn't very skilful, but she made it up with a hardworking attitude, and commitment to make sure I always unloaded into her sweet warm mouth.

So it is the same KK still operating in Singapore? I WC her but she didnt reply, so.....hmmmm
Old 22-05-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
How come all the confusion with KK? The KK which I used to visit quite regularly last year is petite, long black hair, quite ah lian looking, posseses very very beautiful juicy small C cup boobs, and used to offer bbbj/cim - which wasn't very skilful, but she made it up with a hardworking attitude, and commitment to make sure I always unloaded into her sweet warm mouth.

So it is the same KK still operating in Singapore? I WC her but she didnt reply, so.....hmmmm

Is the same kk bro, just visited early this mth. Her wechat got issue, u can try WhatsApp her instead.
Old 22-05-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Is the same kk bro, just visited early this mth. Her wechat got issue, u can try WhatsApp her instead.
Ok, cool. Thanks bro
Old 22-05-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Go read the previous pages..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-05-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

She didnt list bbj as her service though. Is it something she provided to all bros?
Old 22-05-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
She didnt list bbj as her service though. Is it something she provided to all bros?
Think when she first arrived last year she used to provide bbbj(need to top up), but now she stopped listing it in her services, can go and search the old MRs for her. Btw when i visited her in feb, she has already stopped providing bbbj and the person i visited was definitely her, at least you can tell that she resembled her previous set of photos after taking the usual meitu into account. One thing Im curious about her was that she applied some gold flakes on her face which was weird but i didn't asked her what that was, i think someone brought this up too last time lol.
Old 22-05-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros. Just wondering if anyone has any info on Ella's whereabouts.

https://samsforum.online/showt...highlight=ella

Visited her last about early last month but seems to have delisted.
She has very good massage skills and was not a time watcher.
A favourite fall back in my books but it appears she is "gone" fro her lair in the East.
Anyone know if she is still around? Appreciate it.
Old 22-05-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xia-mei-massage/

Look: 7/10 Minus 20% from pic. Look early 30s.
Location: 5 mins walk from nearest MRT station. Place is neat and clean.
Body: Petite, At most B but saggy (not my type)
Massage: Tried but non-existent really
GFE: 7/10 chatty but nothing much on sensual
Roaming: Can't zhut but can roam south outside panties (disappointed because someone posted FN and 5G roaming)
RTM: No, there are better ones to try.
Old 22-05-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
That's not the original Mindy..... her shop was taken over by Mdm He XJ..... who runs it now using Mindy's wechat.
what happened to the original mindy? No wonder when i went last mth, i was quite shocked to see a different ml compared to when i met mindy 2 years ago. thought my brain was fried and rmb the ml wrongly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1