The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-10-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
sunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Had rika, syt. She came late thus not available earlier.

Slim and very Minah like. Everything was natural. Sound system moderate.

With such pricing, made me feel like carrot head paying in mp.
Old 10-10-2022, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, day 4 in LOS. It is a Sunday and a not-so-good one. Actually, supposed to meet the masseur I had yesterday to party, but she said she is busy. Therefore, I planned to rest and not find fuck for today since I will meet 2 girls tomorrow. However, I got bored in my room and I found out that places are not allowed to sell alcohol after 12 am which means that party places will be closed from Monday 12 am to Tuesday. As a result, I quickly made my trip to Thermae to try my luck before they close and I managed to reach there at around 10:30 pm. So still have more than an hour to hunt.

I do not want to wait until the last minute to find one before they closed, so I quickly made my move at around 11:15 pm. Spoke to one popular and petite girl, and she quoted me 3K for short time but only wants to work in the same hotel. I felt slightly disgusted and walked away. I approached another girl with the brightest smile. Well, she was also reluctant to travel far but I managed to convince her by covering the taxi fare that she requested. She is pretty but she gave me some signs that it might be a rush job. She told me ST is 1 hour in the taxi which I am certain is not. When I told her that it should be 2 hr, she threatened to U-turn back. However, I kept quiet and we continued the journey to my hotel.

When in my room, she wanted to collect the money first, this really pissed me off. I told her that I never do that. All my girls collected their money after the deed. And again, she threatened to go back. This time, I got annoyed and tell her to leave then. She wanted me to pay her the taxi fare but I told her that since this is her decision to leave, she will have to bear the consequences that I will not cover her taxi fare. She was not pleased obviously and got angry. She intentionally broke my drinking glass by throwing it onto the floor before she left. She even threw my dry rack which was placed beside my basin.

Haha, what a night Hope to have a better tomorrow. What will you guys do if you were me?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 10-10-2022, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearjohn View Post
Aunaun's line stories said she is in a relationship unfortunately and based on that it appears she won't be back (I went earlier this year and booked her for 3 days in a row and got her line - she rly KC me). She also didn't respond to my line texts so it appears that she is out of the picture for the time being. She posts line stories once in a while so if I see her line stories show she is back in Mai Chan, I'll update the bros.
What is LINE stories?
Old 10-10-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
What is LINE stories?
It's her postings about herself or her life in the LINE App.

Old 10-10-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearjohn View Post
I was in bangkok some time back for work and had the chance to stop by some locations. Unfortunately, my experiences this time were not too good.

I went to Mai Chan to check out the stock. Unfortunately it is quite bad. The only one worth doing is Oshino (who was busy). The rest who are there are Emiko, Ai, Mi, and a new girl called May. The MMS told me if I booked May, I would be her first customer. Liddat cannot say no already, how to resist?

Turns out May was quite cute - 21 years old, very cheerful, but a bit plump (got tummy) and very green. Didn't know how to massage at all, and didn't really know what to do so I had to guide her to do what I want. In the end, just fucked her (she had sex before obviously so at least she knows how to do that) and enjoyed the thought that I was her first customer.

I checked with the MMS the girls schedule down the road by asking to book 1 week in advance, and it is really just the 5 girls mentioned. By the way, Aunaun's line stories said she is in a relationship unfortunately and based on that it appears she won't be back (I went earlier this year and booked her for 3 days in a row and got her line - she rly KC me). She also didn't respond to my line texts so it appears that she is out of the picture for the time being. She posts line stories once in a while so if I see her line stories show she is back in Mai Chan, I'll update the bros. Given Mai Chan's pipeline of girls from the north, it is possible that new angpais will come, and hopefully the bros will share here when they see new ones.

Other than that, I went to Dozo massage. They advertise as soapy but the girls are clearly not as well trained as Soap (old Mitu), or Kokoro. The only upside is they are cheaper by about 500 thb and I think offer 2s standard. Girls still quite pretty, but nothing to shout about.

Finally, I found a girl called Cas (Dome 1 players may know her, she came to Singapore a month back and I booked her in SG) on bangkokprettymassage. She's an ang pai there and our schedules didn't match so unfortunately i couldn't RTF her in Bangkok.

In all, not an amazing bangkok trip, but I had very little time to explore anyway and I am sure if I had more time there would be gems to discover.
Hey just pm you, please check, thanks.

Saw a mai chan girl on pretty massage..."Whan" or Winny as she's called here. I chatted with mai chan MMS before, she said aunaun taking 2-3 months off. In any case I'll be back in December/January, so if she's there then I can provide an update.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Ha, day 4 in LOS. It is a Sunday and a not-so-good one. Actually, supposed to meet the masseur I had yesterday to party, but she said she is busy. Therefore, I planned to rest and not find fuck for today since I will meet 2 girls tomorrow. However, I got bored in my room and I found out that places are not allowed to sell alcohol after 12 am which means that party places will be closed from Monday 12 am to Tuesday. As a result, I quickly made my trip to Thermae to try my luck before they close and I managed to reach there at around 10:30 pm. So still have more than an hour to hunt.

I do not want to wait until the last minute to find one before they closed, so I quickly made my move at around 11:15 pm. Spoke to one popular and petite girl, and she quoted me 3K for short time but only wants to work in the same hotel. I felt slightly disgusted and walked away. I approached another girl with the brightest smile. Well, she was also reluctant to travel far but I managed to convince her by covering the taxi fare that she requested. She is pretty but she gave me some signs that it might be a rush job. She told me ST is 1 hour in the taxi which I am certain is not. When I told her that it should be 2 hr, she threatened to U-turn back. However, I kept quiet and we continued the journey to my hotel.

When in my room, she wanted to collect the money first, this really pissed me off. I told her that I never do that. All my girls collected their money after the deed. And again, she threatened to go back. This time, I got annoyed and tell her to leave then. She wanted me to pay her the taxi fare but I told her that since this is her decision to leave, she will have to bear the consequences that I will not cover her taxi fare. She was not pleased obviously and got angry. She intentionally broke my drinking glass by throwing it onto the floor before she left. She even threw my dry rack which was placed beside my basin.

Haha, what a night Hope to have a better tomorrow. What will you guys do if you were me?
you have no reason to pay after the deed.
most people who want to pay after deed mostly will not pay full. will say this no good or not up to your standard and etc. just wanted to pay 70-80% of the agreed price and etc. Some guy will say they always like that with other girls. Obviously were pampered by the other girls. Even in fast food restaurant, you pay first then you receive your food.
If we pay first and even so if the service is not good as expected, this girl will not be in the RTF list. As a paying customer also need to be a good customer. Not because we pay and we are always right and have the upper hand. Dont you think is exploiting the girl(even though they are working in this line), holding her payment and she thinking of the payment on your hand and will do everything you request unwillingly...

I'M CIM KING
Old 10-10-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
you have no reason to pay after the deed.
most people who want to pay after deed mostly will not pay full. .
Good to know that there are people with a different points of view. Thank you for sharing.

I always practice paying after the deed and I will pay them in full even if they were not up to my expectations. This is unless they turn back on our agreement and short-changed me. I even pay some girls extra with tips or with gifts when they performed well. 99% of the time they are good to me because I respected them. It's a psychological thing don't you think so? Why give them a chance to play us out?

So you always pay first. Did you encounter any cockups before? or what if there is a cock up? Money gone, time gone? Not all FL are ethical. I ever experienced an FL wanting to leave almost immediately after a shot when clearly the agreement was for her to stay till the next morning. Anyway, paying first to FL in Bangkok is not a common practice.

Last edited by ZanShen; 10-10-2022 at 04:16 PM.
Old 10-10-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Hey all,

Helping a friend who is keen to party tonight or tomorrow. I’m not in thailand now but helping a friend who just broke up with his girl and need Bros to party with. PM me if keen.
Old 10-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I approached another girl with the brightest smile. Well, she was also reluctant to travel far but I managed to convince her by covering the taxi fare that she requested. She is pretty but she gave me some signs that it might be a rush job. She told me ST is 1 hour in the taxi which I am certain is not. When I told her that it should be 2 hr, she threatened to U-turn back. However, I kept quiet and we continued the journey to my hotel.

will reject her as well.
taxi money? fine i can give, but it has to be reasonable amount. maybe 100-200 baht. But she'll probably quote an insane amount anyways like 500 baht or even more then say what she stay in another province shit story.
Despite my countless visits to thermae, i only tabao twice from there. 1st experience was good. 2nd time i took LT, shot once at night and slept. next morning wanted to start again she say she dont do again in mornings one.......
Suggest better screening techniques in thermae. Sit down 5-10min with the girl, chat awhile see if she warms up and can click. If not, move on. Best is get someone who takes initiative to ask you to tabao her!

Remember the old bird rule to get the best experience from your tabao:
Let the girl choose you

No other place to hunt last night other than thermae?
Old 10-10-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Re: Stories?

Quote:
It's her postings about herself or her life in the LINE App.
Is she telling her stories to you personally in a chat or in some other way?
Old 10-10-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Question Whan

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
Hey just pm you, please check, thanks.

Saw a mai chan girl on pretty massage..."Whan" or Winny as she's called here. I chatted with mai chan MMS before, she said aunaun taking 2-3 months off. In any case I'll be back in December/January, so if she's there then I can provide an update.
How do you know that Winny is Whan? Whan is still on Maichan's website.
Old 10-10-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Re: Stories?

Quote:
Is she telling her stories to you personally in a chat or in some other way?
I haven't done it before but I know that there are settings. She can choose to block certain people from seeing it.

Old 10-10-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Hey all,

Helping a friend who is keen to party tonight or tomorrow. I’m not in thailand now but helping a friend who just broke up with his girl and need Bros to party with. PM me if keen.
Since we are helping him means he is buying us right?

Old 10-10-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
will reject her as well.
taxi money? fine i can give, but it has to be reasonable amount. maybe 100-200 baht. But she'll probably quote an insane amount anyways like 500 baht or even more then say what she stay in another province shit story.
Despite my countless visits to thermae, i only tabao twice from there. 1st experience was good. 2nd time i took LT, shot once at night and slept. next morning wanted to start again she say she dont do again in mornings one.......
Suggest better screening techniques in thermae. Sit down 5-10min with the girl, chat awhile see if she warms up and can click. If not, move on. Best is get someone who takes initiative to ask you to tabao her!

Remember the old bird rule to get the best experience from your tabao:
Let the girl choose you

No other place to hunt last night other than thermae?
I frequent thermae whenever I visit Bangkok however I am getting tired of it, to be honest.

Fuck this type of FL. Promised two but only gave one. So did you pay her for LT or ST? Haha, I know the golden rule....but the problem is the one who chooses us is likely, not pretty leh

It's near to midnight already. Most party places will be closed. Even there are ones that stayed opened might not be suitable for me.

Old 10-10-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Whan

Quote:
How do you know that Winny is Whan? Whan is still on Maichan's website.
They look like the same person to me. Could be she's working at both. Or could be mai chan didn't update their site yet. I get the feeling that MMS doesn't want to lose customers so leaves them up? I don't know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1