The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Chatter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What do you think about French kissing: delightful or repulsive?

Deep kissing with the tongue is delighful for some, and awful for others.

What do you think about French kissing (if the partner is very attractive)?

A) Very delightful
B) Quite pleasing
C) A neutral experience
D) A bit uncomfortable
E) Very repulsive
Old 27-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Re: What do you think about French kissing: delightful or repulsive?

How about you start with your opinion first?
Old 27-12-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Like all activities that require mental concentration and effort, french kissing can reveal a lot about the person that you're with

My gf of 3 years and I make it a point to always French kiss every time we make love, and how she kisses me tells me about her state of mind at that time. The kisses are different when she's horny, angry, tired, or just wanting to "give in" to my sexual needs

It's a form of communication.

With FLs and MLs, same - most don't do it because a woman can fall in love and be very vulnerable while engaging in French kissing. It is not an activity that can easily be done without emotions (tho a number of Fls seem to have mastered it)
Old 28-12-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12287 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

If she has good oral hygiene, "A or B"

Poor oral hygiene, it is a "D"

IMHO, good oral hygiene is necessary for french kissing and tongue fighting (including oral sex).
Old 28-12-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 13
handsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of light

depends on the oral hygiene.

personally i find it hot for the first minute or so but once the saliva smell comes in, i find it icky already.
Old 28-12-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Is it worth the risk? If you catch mouth herpes, how are you going to face your family, friends and colleagues?
Old 29-12-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Like cunnilingus, its a hygiene issue if partner is not unattractive. I personally don't need attractive, just someone not repulsive will do. If she is at least a 6/7 to me, I will go for it.
Old 29-12-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
taurusdesmond is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
How about you start with your opinion first?
never reply you lol
Old 29-12-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Like all activities that require mental concentration and effort, french kissing can reveal a lot about the person that you're with
French kissing is a must for all my partners. The level of intimacy and connection that we share is so tangible from the first. You can tell between a shy but wanting lady and a vixen from the way she kisses. Same goes if she flinches or draws away, you know it's not gonna be a good time. Gals, if your man doesn't kiss you the way you need, look elsewhere lol!
Old 30-12-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusdesmond View Post
never reply you lol
Yeah lor, OP indeed lives up to his name. Start the chatter but never contribute after that.
Old 30-12-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

French poodle kiss can reveal partners DNA. If DNA suitable for bro will feel ecstasy and luv. If no match, will look away and feel disgust
Proven fact.
But some french kiss feels like dew taste, super nice.
Old 02-01-2023, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Chatter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusdesmond View Post
never reply you lol
Always the same question. He has the right not to reply what I asked, and I guess that gives me the right not to reply what he asked. No problem, everyone is getting something out of these discussions anyway.
Old 06-01-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
taurusdesmond is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Yeah lor, OP indeed lives up to his name. Start the chatter but never contribute after that.
maybe he read , get his info and then dont care already lol
Old 08-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
Deep kissing with the tongue is delighful for some, and awful for others.

What do you think about French kissing (if the partner is very attractive)?

A) Very delightful
B) Quite pleasing
C) A neutral experience
D) A bit uncomfortable
E) Very repulsive
French comes naturally when one has ultimate pleasure. I always french my husband when he is pounding me hard and I went into the stage of my return.
Old 08-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
French comes naturally when one has ultimate pleasure. I always french my husband when he is pounding me hard and I went into the stage of my return.
How abt to other men other then yr husband ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1