The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-10-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Upz for your live post w photo.
Although I don't like the tummy tot. But I like the boobs. Boob fuck and cim best. Thumb up
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyoo View Post
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=905461

Chanel from Poseiden

Okt: Very nice and fast response

Look: 9/10 Cute and pretty with braces same like the pic and video from site

Body: 8.5/10 Curvy and humongous boobs to suffocate you

Bbj: 9/10 Long sloppy Bj without feeling of the braces

Paint: 9/10 shaved and tasty with no smell

French: A short and simple one

Gfe: 9/10 Chatty and friendly

Overall: 9/10 Hardworking and passionate to please you

Treat her well and do not miss out

Let the photo speak
(Permission given by okt and Chanel)

Last edited by lotongboy; 28-10-2022 at 09:37 AM.
Old 28-10-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
ugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Dora from 99
Slim body slender legs good attitude. Good bbbj and fj,can take long hard pounding.
Old 28-10-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
snoopdoggz is one of the Best!snoopdoggz is one of the Best!snoopdoggz is one of the Best!

FR for Jane / galaxy

https://samsforum.online/showthread...878&highlight=

Short and summarised FR

OKT was in fast replying and instructions were clear and easy.

Look: 6/10 (chubby but not fat)
Service: 6/10, SOP on procedures, shower alone.
BBBJ: 8/10
French: NIL

Above is my own FR, might be due to no chemistry between one another hence mostly were SOP.

Cheers.
Old 28-10-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyoo View Post
Thanks for the upz bro Yes the session include zhut zhut as well. Lol typo humongous to humorous :/
Thanks bro, kindly help me upz as well.
Old 28-10-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
Venom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Belated fr for Chanel Poseidon ,
Damn everything is good with her ! Bbbj and sex is astounding plus with foreplay and teasing !
Old 28-10-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 4
Photographer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPhotographer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPhotographer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Linda from Galaxy

Location: G area Hotel. OKT tells me to sneak in by the stairs, but many people guarding so you gotta register and enter via main entrance. But don't worry, u can put fake name fake IC everything fake as they didn't cross check with your real physical IC.

Look: 8/10 - Hot milf with pretty eyes.
Body: 8/10 Nice ass for your doggy and decently tall.
GFE: 8/10 - Fun and chatty in between shots and talking about random stuffs. Please do not treat her as a whore only and she will treat you nicely back.
BBBJ: 9/10 - Great tongue action , she is hardworking and do it non stop hands free.
HJ: 9/10 - She blow me non stop I also scared she is tired so tell her to HJ. But it was so good I cannot control and just shoot it off there with my legs trembling omfg.
Kiss/French = 8/10 - She has playful tongue and mouth action
FJ: 9/10 - Only tried doggy but will be back for more! Ass lover will love it.
AR: 10/10 - One of the best AR and this is the highlight for me. She went really deep into my ass and long time as well.

Many FRs from other bros is what gotten me here to try, I don't need to say anymore how much of a gem she is. Please take good care of her. You can bring and cosplay/ school uniform fetish u have for her as well.

Last edited by Photographer; 28-10-2022 at 12:48 PM.
Old 28-10-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 13
mayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to behold

Guess - Fairies

OKT -fast, efficient and friendly
Location - 9/10 near Lavendar but shifted already. About damp and humid but also because she doesn’t like the cold so ac was not turned on.
Looks - 9/10 very pretty!! See already steam and stunned for a bit when she open the door. Got RBF at first until she starts to smile den siao liao.
Body - 9/10 slim waist and no fats. Bros that want a tight body should consider.
Boobs - 7/10 small B’s that fit nicely in my hand
French - NA she wasn’t feeling well but she was still willing to French if I didn’t mind. Didn’t take it up in the end.
Pussy - 8/10 no smell and taste good. With slight stubble but it’s ok for me
BBBJ - 8/10 kept going non stop even though she said her nose was blocked.
FJ - 9/10 did missionary, lotus and finished with doggy the 1st round. 2nd time finished in missionary while holding her hips and going fast and hard.

Very accommodating and friendly. Didn’t cuddle much. Kept apologising when she was on the phone but I didn’t mind the rest and admiring the hot body.

Hope to RTF before she goes back but hope she returns to our sunny island!
Old 28-10-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Vava from Empire - https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=...highlight=vava

Slightly overdue FR for Vava. My girlfriend is a cuckquean (female cuckold) and she enjoys watching me with other women. I contacted a number of OKTs and most were not agreeable but Empire checked with his stable and let me know that Vava would be ok with my girlfriend watching. Entire booking process with Empire was excellent.

Vava's accommodation was pleasant. Large bed with spacious bathroom. No registration required if you follow Empire's instructions to reach the room. Vava greeted us at the door in her nightie with nothing underneath. Looks wise very close to her photos. Body also very good. Curves in the right places.

Shower was SOP. Vava's English abilities are very good and that helped with communication - especially communicating things my girlfriend wasn't ok with (no kissing, no painting, no BBBJ). We started the session with a good proper massage (better than most I've received from MLs). Once she was done, she started on the sensual and gave me a good rimming. Caps on and BJ next. It felt excellent with her twirling tongue alternating with her ball sucking.

After shooting, it was my turn to pleasure her and I sucked on her nipples and fingered her tight pussy. Once warmed up, another cap on and we had sex in missionary. She can take a hard pounding and was moaning away. Cowgirl next where she rode me hard and I came.

We rested a bit after this round. Vava very kindly offered chocolate to my girlfriend and I! After resting enough, I asked Vava if my girlfriend could join in and she agreed. I was on my back and they were both licking my nipples. Once hard, I asked Vava to get into doggy and I was fucking her hard while my girlfriend played with my nipples. I came soon after and showered before we left.

Would definitely recommend Empire and Vava. Excellent experience.
Old 28-10-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Korean look syt from Pattaya - Larissa from OneSiam

Just back to work after vacation earlier this week and had my first bonk in awhile.
Tried OneSiam Larissa; damn shiok:

Okt: Super responsive as usual

Location: CBD area hotel, combiner for drivers and foot soldiers

Look: Just turned 21yo v pretty syt from Pattaya, Korean gal band vibe gao gal, snowy fair (seriously look more like Korean than Thai), eyelids with glittery pink makeup with mascara, looks better than advertised photos, will not look out of place with clubbing local Ah lians, playful vibes cos likes to ‘purr’ (with sound effect and cute kitten hand gesture)

Body: 1.6m petite slim with 24-25in waist, tattoos on limbs, back, natural firm b boobs with v delicate pale cherry barley sized nips that I spent much time licking, sucking, teasing, fondling; yummilicious pink pussy lips barely concealed by small bush

Shower: Basic soaping in bath tub

Services: cat bath, capped bj (my request) with good suction while I painted her secluding pussy, offers passionate spontaneous deep French kiss, gfe thick thick

FJ: accommodating to multiple positions (cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie, prone) with soft girly moans, low mileage super tight and moist pussy and damn good attitude.

Verdict: Highly recommended if you look for v pretty syt with awesome attitude. Totally feels like fucking poly gal friend; no commercial feel
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 28-10-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Powderpack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe99 View Post
FR for Vava from Empire - https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=...highlight=vava

Slightly overdue FR for Vava. My girlfriend is a cuckquean (female cuckold) and she enjoys watching me with other women. I contacted a number of OKTs and most were not agreeable but Empire checked with his stable and let me know that Vava would be ok with my girlfriend watching. Entire booking process with Empire was excellent.

Vava's accommodation was pleasant. Large bed with spacious bathroom. No registration required if you follow Empire's instructions to reach the room. Vava greeted us at the door in her nightie with nothing underneath. Looks wise very close to her photos. Body also very good. Curves in the right places.

Shower was SOP. Vava's English abilities are very good and that helped with communication - especially communicating things my girlfriend wasn't ok with (no kissing, no painting, no BBBJ). We started the session with a good proper massage (better than most I've received from MLs). Once she was done, she started on the sensual and gave me a good rimming. Caps on and BJ next. It felt excellent with her twirling tongue alternating with her ball sucking.

After shooting, it was my turn to pleasure her and I sucked on her nipples and fingered her tight pussy. Once warmed up, another cap on and we had sex in missionary. She can take a hard pounding and was moaning away. Cowgirl next where she rode me hard and I came.

We rested a bit after this round. Vava very kindly offered chocolate to my girlfriend and I! After resting enough, I asked Vava if my girlfriend could join in and she agreed. I was on my back and they were both licking my nipples. Once hard, I asked Vava to get into doggy and I was fucking her hard while my girlfriend played with my nipples. I came soon after and showered before we left.

Power la your fr bro!
Old 28-10-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
Snowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lucky man to have such gf
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe99 View Post

Old 28-10-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

Teena from Poseidon, 26th October Evening Session.

Location in the Central, easy accessible by all modes of transport. Instructions given was detailed and clear.

Looks : Late 20s , complexion slightly tan, a few tattoos on the back , slim and playful type .
Body: Great figure good proportion,slim, flat tummy. Extremely sexy.
Boobs: Enhanced C, beautifully done , pointed nipples
Pussy: Botak, fully shaved , very tight , scented and yummy.
Ass : proportionally size, firm, comfort to your hands
Frenching: held back a little at first , playful when ice broken, memorable GFE feel
Shower: Clean and roomy.
BBBJ : Skillful in using her tongue, great suction with lots of balls licking
FJ: Missionary , Doggy and carry
GFE: Very playful , cute and eager to please you
RTF: Already book and scheduled

Greeted by a very sexy girl in a lacy tanga undies , topless. Immediately hug me and rub her face on my neck and shoulder

Shower was fun and relaxing , she was acting shy at first but i try to break the ice with my half past six thai, guided her to my dick and she blow me till I grasp with shiokness. Using her C breast and cure butt to rub my penis.

After drying ourselves , we headed to bed to do a 69 as I devoured her pussy. We wiped our mouth and started frenching as I moved my hands to her tities. rubbed her pussy and till dripping wet I signaled her to cap me and I hungrily shoved my dick deep inside her. She closed her eyes and moaned sexily , grabbing my both arms , while I enjoyed circulating motion inside her. We french again as I squeezed her breast and deep fucking her. Did her doggy while squeezing her and the view of her ass was simply amazing. I decided to move her to the front and carry fuck her. The flapping sound can be heard across the rooms. Her moan was loud and intense, we can together with a jerk of pleasure. She uncapped me and lick my dick till it hardened again. Put on a cap and go on for the next round with full missionary. I pump her hard all over the bed, fully utilizing the whole bed..Ended with a big cum…Shiok

Sweaty but contented , I enjoyed the end of my session with speaking with her while fondling her pointed nipples.

Great experience and thanks Bro for the introduction. Feel refreshed and satisfying.
Old 28-10-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 11
whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!

Rachel Posideson

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=904785

Looks: 8/10 Looks like posted, not bad looking and consider young

Body: 9/10 nice shape and quite a handful to grab and play with

Frenching: 9/10 passionate and intense about it. just like frenching with a horny slut.

Catbath: 9/10 slutty and hungry looks during catbath looking at u and it's electrictifying.

BBBJ: 9/10 Deep throat, professional, slow and steady suction and followed by deepthroat with that slutty eye contact it's just 1 of the top in list.

Pussy: 8.5/10 tight with no smell, jerk when being paint

FJ: 9/10 She really enjoy it as much as u do, tried missionary saddle and spoon & lastly doggie

GFE: 8/10 She scores over the meter here due to her friendly attitude and her willingness to serve

OKT does not disappoint at all.

Those who want book her and have the school gal feel, better be fast. She may not be here for long.
Old 28-10-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
armazon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beer - Fairies finder

hhttps://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=21770640

Looks: Not her department
Figure: slim, petite with natural boobs and a clean shaven pussy
Pussy: tight and wet, odourless
Bbbj: comfortable swirling action
Fj: very accomodating, I take a long time to cum and she had no complaints

Old 28-10-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
seiyruu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LA Jina

Bro LA 👍🏼although arrival late but never kbkp.

Look: 7/10
Skin tone: normal thai tone
Boobs: b+
Body: not fat not slim
French: response well if u initiate
BJ: one of the better one
Room: clean towel provided.

She can offer a serious massage. Did many years in massage line.
Definitely worth if bro looking for service and prefer a good massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1