The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Well, well.. This is an interesting thread.. As I started to read from first to last page, I have more or less who is this famous samster already. At the same time I have also accumulated the pointers and notes that I may want to voice out in here, till all of a sudden Bro Ah Dez actually post a reply and seemingly wanted to tell us what really happens.

Personally I know that in most situations when you had a buddy who is in such shit, you will try to talk sense into your friend and persuade him otherwise and hopefully that time and faith will restore his sight to see clearly again. As mentioned many times by alot of samsters before: "you can lead the horse to the river but you cannot force the horse to drink water." That is true to a certain extent, but if this is to happen to my best friend, I will make sure that the "chance and faith" will happen in order to save my brother.

I have a best friend right now in more or less of such a situation. Not HFJ kind but nonetheless still threaten his marriage. Sometime it is not a matter of the guy to wake up, but it's the girl that must disappear from his life to save him. I have been a supportive and 和事佬 to my best friend in all situations. Sometimes he will not listens to me and scolds me of telling him what is good for him. I will just don't argue with him and simmer down my temper and still go on with my insistence to keep him accompany.

After reading what happen to Bro AD, I think if I am a true-blue brother I will call up that girl for a meetup and face to face tell her to not to disturb my brother ever again. If she show her money or CB face, think most prob I will beat/bitch-slap her up to "exert" my serious meaning, if that is what it takes to save my brother!

Here's to Bro AD and hope to hear from your side of story soon!

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 30-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
i would like to thank my good.....BROTHER , for posting my story and only letting me know today that he posted my story 1 mth ago.

so....

you all want to hear my side of the story?
Bro, please tell us your side of the story so that all bro's can learn and benefit.
Old 30-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88 View Post
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number - Six hundred and Sixty Six!
IRON MAIDEN woohoo power bro

2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 31-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
russpot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As i read on the whole thread.... i really feel for senior bro... love is truly blind, no matter how smart we are, how much money we make.. men will be men, sure will be blinded in one point of our lives..

I was also very into a KTV girl, i am not young.. 35.. but met my match about a year ago... did some nonsense and 'gong' things, lost money and feeling.. conculsion?? just pay and enjoy the moment... dun put too much feelings... there will always be a moutain taller... quote from a movie: power is in the corner of the person who care less in a relationship (something like that)

Took another girl to bring me out of the sorrow.. birth of my baby daughter..
Hope all bros do not fall in love with those that dun deserve your love.. Cheers...
Old 01-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Dave88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i would like to thank my good.....BROTHER , for posting my story and only letting me know today that he posted my story 1 mth ago.

so....

Bro AD... Please share with us... I left my heart and soul in London...
Old 11-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 23
Snowman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnowman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

so....

where is part 2?
Old 12-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flamenomore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Seen a lot of stories on samsters and stories of their love with PRC girls in Hang Flower joints.
These girls, mostly are heartless. They might talk love to you at first, but in the end.
It always end up with the same problem.
MONEY.
This is a story of a very famous samster here in sammyboy. I think i would NAME him as AD.
So, MR AD....or D.
I been chionging with him for, many many many years.KTV, geylang, health-centre, china, malaysia. I would say he is 1 of the most steady buddies i have. Almost everyone of us, when in need of advice would ask him.
He is like a Big Brother to a lot of us.

So, this buddy of mine like to also drink and he really is CAN drink. So there was this period of time, when we start to go hang flower joints. So , there was a period of time, we very frequent this joint at riverview hotel and it was there when he met this girl . The girl is quite pretty, with quite a few guys chasing after her, but i guess our big brother got his ways and manage to count her first. At first everything was ok. It was like really love.
She got customers who hang her $500 daily, but she will ignore them and sit with my buddy. When she do her SHOW, she ask him not to come.
Customer hang her $20k flowers that day, but after a quick supper she goes to join our buddy for mcdonalds.
so it goes bla bla , big chiongster met his love .
So he thought of cutting all his vices and be true to her.
So after a few months, it was time for her to go home. Things start to change when she went back.
Not sure the details . but after 6 months, she was back in singapore. This time singing at Las Vegas.
We as his buddies can see that she was no longer the same girl as before.
But can't seem to get it into his thick skull.
He goes there every wednesday , send food on friday and flowers on mondays for a total of 6 months. No change. But this girl already lost her feeling , i can see that she just want to earn money. But our friend don't seem to want to give up. So as a friend, we got no choice but to follow him and accompany him every week and hope that he will wake up.

After 6 months, this girl has to go back but she didn't even bother to tell him , but he manage to get some details and went to the airport to wait.
Think he went at mid-night because he wasn't sure which early flight it was.
But he manage to see her only AFTER she check in but they manage to at least get some eye contact and she knew that he was there to send her off.

So this buddy birthday, 12 MAY.
as he was in KL that time, he wanted to have dinner with this girl.So, he rush back from KL to singapore, He drive . Then 1st flight to GuangZhou , then to Changsa , then train to Hunan then a few hours drive to Henyang.
i think it was a 40 over hours journey.
But this guy manage to get himself in Hunan,Henyang on the 12th. He didn't have any contact number or address. But he still go.
Don't know how to describe him, but i guess it was LOVE!
ALL he had was a QQ NUMBER. so he Left a msg on her QQ and waited. I think he said waited for a day and she reply.
i quote his EXACT WORDS.
你无聊,神经病,我没有空。
He just, check out of the hotel immediatey , took a taxi to the train station , slept at the station for 1 day , took the 1st train to Guangzhou, slept at the airport and 1st plane back to singapore.
That was i think the worst time i had seen him. He was like totally lost and no direction. He was either getting himself drunk or simply you can see him sit in one position staring into space.
All of us wanted to cheer him up, we bring him go ktv and hope to bring back his old-self. But his situation was quite serious till the extend, he lost his Mood for women. We get girls to strip and play, even bring him go hotel. but he just doesn't have to mood even till now.
That was when we knew it was serious issue. But as buddies we don't know what we can do for him. But only to accompany him everyday and try to talk some sense into him.
But then, the devil came back.
She calls him one fine day and say that she is back in singapore as a singer at Yang Gui Fei .
He immediately went to visit her. He know she needs space, so he didn't pressure her much. He goes that quite frequent. Make sure she is safe ,. even got the security guards of the shopping centre to call him if she is drunk or need help.
All the while, we can see that she doesn't love him that much. But he don't seem to understand.
So i happen to ask her one day, why she didn't meet him when he went to hunan and her answer was simply, she thinks he was joking !!
So this girl's birthday is in November. So as he had promise her before he went to learn how to bake a cake and cook her fav shanghai crab.
But i remember that, he again, downstairs her condo. waited for her to come back after work, telling her he made something for her.
on her bday itself, he waited from 3am to 7am ++ . then next day, again. I forgot he waited for 3 or 4 days.
But i remember that everyday is a NEW CAKE and new crabs. So everyday he throw away.
SO when the last day he didn't make anything, she calls him and tell him to cook her the , oh ya i remember now. XIANG LA CRAB.
Bro, i can really understand the feeling and want to pity you also.
But he still went about cooking for her and deliver to her.
Then it was now , when she met a new customer .
Before she left, she purposly bring him to let our bro see. I think our brother understand her motive.
So he wrote her a letter , before she left after 6 mths again.
But this girl, don't even bother to even pick up the letter and left.

so now this girl is back in singapore on 2 year wp, with the same guy whom she bring to let our brother see working at Club 28 and our good brother has yet to even step in to see her.
I also don't know is it ok with him .

Bro, hope you can come out of your shell. You tell us that you are ok and you forgotten about her, almost 4 years already.
But, last week was her b-day. You still ask people to send her present and say is not from you.
We hope to see the OLD senior samster back!

we miss your 1000 over FRs, your guts , your aura , the MR D all of us in sammyboy knows.
It must be very painful... to give out your heart and had it shattered, in many worse possible way...

I know it's a cliche... but I hope time will heal the hurt that he went through. From what I've read, he's a very good friend and makes a good boyfriend/husband in the future, he deserves someone who treats him better.

Hope he gets well soon! (:
Old 07-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

Bro Ah Dez.. I believe that there are people here wait until the neck become very long for "Your Story: Ep. 2" leh... Ok lah, ok lah, I confess that I am one of them lah.. But of course, first thing's first: Bro are you ho say bo? Take care.

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 07-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, I dun noe bro Ah Dez personally but i feel we should respect him wanting his privacy for not continuing to post part 2.
I think we should all stop asking him to cont and allow him to do so as and when he feels he wants to or is ready to talk, other than that, i can only assume we give him wat he wants, it's to be left alone with regards to this issue.
If we really wish him well, the last thing we should do is to rub salt on his wounds to quench our own curiosity, at his expense.
Cheers
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 07-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My friend kenna before. Sold his flat and drained his lifesavings for this shit.
For what?
I wished i could help him but could not. At that time, i was starting out so no money to lend him.
I paid for malan and drinks lah
Bit the rest he settle for everything that girl wants
It was horrible to see.....

I guess like trading lah. Know when to cut loss
Old 10-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

A r/s belongs to both parties and No such thing as entire one party's fault.

Once it became one-sided n the other still desperately hang onto false hope and in self-denial. They can only blame themselves.

Nobody can help u to walk out of that love circle except yourself. There's no heartache that time can't heal. Stop wasting precious time and effort.
Old 25-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 23
Snowman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnowman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Where is part 2?
Old 27-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanshen View Post
Bro don_juan, if u visit the HFJ tread, u will realisel that our esteem Bro DO_YOO_BJ is a legendary figure in the HFJ circuit together with a few others here. He is our Dage dishing out advices & unselfishly helping others bro that falls into the kc pit...
Ya he is a good bro in the HFJ, i just a little young boss hehe.. where is harvest long time no see the jedi commander liao..

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 29-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ironman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Frankly speaking, i do not see any wrong in what the woman is doing. I might be wrong because i didn't find alot of details inside this thread.

Can we classified this as KC cases? Nothing much regarding the exchange of $$$ and gifts is been elaborated or mention here. It only read with things that D done voluntarily. Crabs, Travel to meet her etc. You won't be suprise that this lady have her own family back in CHINA.

What can we expect from woman working in such environment? Or better still, what kind of guys do you expect to frequent there? I might be blasted for this comment, but i will not go for HFJ, KTV, Massage Center, Bath house to find a girlfriend nor a wife. Same wise for the girl. They are most likely to prefer to find some rich sugar daddy or some carrot head to do their bidding. For me i have bedded many KTV woman in my life, some i enjoyed more then others, but that doesn't mean that if oneday she call me up and said she is at my flat void deck and is desperate to see me...i will be more frighten then happy to see her. This clearly shown that the rule of the games have be broken.

As mention, D is a old bird in the cheonging scene, he will wake up eventually. Is good to be hurt, at least you know you are still normal and needed love...not only sex.
Old 29-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

It happened that gal is from 湖南 - many famous (also infamous) incidents and people from there
so the heart of 湖南gal is hard to conquer cos they are the most "smart"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1