The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2016, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
IcedKacang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoreBoard View Post
You need to go drink often. Never can be go once you can get.
Very true also
Old 12-05-2016, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
suriyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now many viets promoters but careful most are married
Old 12-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

wah lan eh 964 jurong west st 93 got a old aunt can be my mother liao
Old 12-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
ScoreBoard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
wah lan eh 964 jurong west st 93 got a old aunt can be my mother liao
Old aunty related to "Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter"
Old 12-05-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
syt4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

I am new to sammyboy and i am posting my first thread. Live near Hougang and love to have supper. Here are some hougang coffeeshops with beer promoters.

• Hougang ave 8, blk 644 singha Prc 7/10, .
  • blk 632 singha Thai chinese 8/10 tiny new girl, got 2 others not so nice.
  • blk 438 about 6 different girls Skinny tigress, blur singha new. anchor, dexter, etc.
  • Hougang ave 4 blk 681, blk 682

Old 12-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
Logout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLogout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanCoffee View Post
Recently was drinking with friends at Blk 503 Jurong West Ave 1

Tiger - PRC
Tiger silver - PRC
Singha - PRC 1.72m tall
Carlsberg - PRC
Dester - Viet with boobs job

kopitiam stall assistant - PRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by syt4me View Post
I am new to sammyboy and i am posting my first thread. Live near Hougang and love to have supper. Here are some hougang coffeeshops with beer promoters.

• blk 438 about 6 different girls Skinny tigress, blur singha new. anchor, dexter, etc.

Thank you both of you for really sharing. Keep up the good sharing spirit.
Old 13-05-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
Earlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud of

Hi bro, thanks for the info .can u describe the 632 Singha & 438 blur Singha , looks? Etc... Thanks again. Upped you 11 pts for sharing��
Quote:

Old 13-05-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

clementi coffeeshop beside the police station, one new tiger promo not too bad @_@
Old 13-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyriser View Post
Hi bro, thanks for the info .can u describe the 632 Singha & 438 blur Singha , looks? Etc... Thanks again. Upped you 11 pts for sharing��
Can't describe 632 singha as I only tabao. Didn't stay there long, very crowded no table at that time. But got other promoters there as well. I've just came back from 438. New updated! there are 9 yes 9 girls working there. Spoke to the singha one, she is from chongqing. Looks wise I give her 6.5. large eyes, long eyelashes quite softspoken. But she has a figure to kill for. Also saw the skinny Dexter girl. I like skinny girls, so she and the skinny tigress really make my day. by the way there are two tigress there only one is skinny. the skinny tigress and dexter girl, are 9/10 in looks. both very fair. you guys got to go look for yourselves to believe. They start at about 4pm till 11pm. Last orders are at 10:30
Because of the intense competition they will swamp to get to you first. Small coffeeshop, lots of promoters. The most I ever saw in other coffeeshops were about 5 or 6. Some will sit and chat to you too. You can try get their contacts that depends on the individual I guess. I manage to get the contact of one in toapayoh before but she had quite a temper so I decided to Abandon Ship.
One word of advice to the boys. Go at 5 to 6 or at 10. That way it is less crowded and the girls are not looking to find drinkers. They will more eagerly sit and chat with you. At other times, they are always on the lookout for potential clients and won't pay attention to you. One last addition there is a girl working at the zhuchia store there. Wears a red t-shirt, not bad too.
If any boys know of any other coffeeshops around the area that has skinny syts, pls post. Would be best if the coffeeshop had good food as well.
Old 13-05-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyriser View Post
I've just went to check out the Blk 632 Singha Thai Chinese for you. Her name is Ice. Tiny, Skinny, Face-wise 8-9/10. If you like short tiny ones, this is it. can't get much better. Very softspoken, seems like the very kuai kind of girl, I honestly think she is in the wrong line of work. She says she only started on the job for 3 weeks, and is having a hard time selling singha. Can't blame her, us S'poreans prefer tiger, anchor, or heineken etc. Honestly, how many boy actually tried Singha before. Well, she seemed so nice that I will be drinking Singha from now on. Any other kind-hearted boys in the area, pls give this nice girl a hand.
I went to orchard towers yesterday. Beer $15. ladies beer $50. In coffee shop, Singha $6.20 a bottle --2 mugs. Ladies drink --Just give tips. I gave her $10 and told her to keep the change. She was very happy. Unfortunately I drive, so can't drink more.
As I said in my earlier reply, go at 5. Then she won't be busy and you can ask her to sit and chitchat. she speaks English and mandarin as well. By the way she only starts work at 4:30.
If you cross the road to 644 coffeeshop, Singha girl there is called Ling Yan Prc. A little more meaty nut not fat. Facewise 6.5-7/10. Got tattooed eybrows that I don't like very much. But she is very chatty. The right kind os girl for her type of job. She starts at 5, but give her 15 mins allowance. The lasts time I was there she was a little late.
From what I gather from the singha girls, their company's got 50 girls all over Singapore. 30 Prc and 20 Thai. I Think that you should pay them a visit. especially the one in 632. Hard to find Thai Chinese, especially one that can speak Thai, Mandarin and English.
One last thing to add, the Singha girl in 438 is called Wang May, I think. I think that if a stranger goes there and calls them by their names, they will be very surprised.
Pls don't tell them that you found out their names from Sammyboy forum, (though they most likely don't know about this forum) they think that I am a decent guy. Heh Heh Heh.
Old 14-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 9
MuttonChicken is a glorious beacon of lightMuttonChicken is a glorious beacon of lightMuttonChicken is a glorious beacon of lightMuttonChicken is a glorious beacon of lightMuttonChicken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I've just went to check out the Blk 632 Singha Thai Chinese for you. Her name is Ice. Tiny, Skinny, Face-wise 8-9/10. If you like short tiny ones, this is it. can't get much better. Very softspoken, seems like the very kuai kind of girl, I honestly think she is in the wrong line of work. She says she only started on the job for 3 weeks, and is having a hard time selling singha. Can't blame her, us S'poreans prefer tiger, anchor, or heineken etc. Honestly, how many boy actually tried Singha before. Well, she seemed so nice that I will be drinking Singha from now on. Any other kind-hearted boys in the area, pls give this nice girl a hand.
I went to orchard towers yesterday. Beer $15. ladies beer $50. In coffee shop, Singha $6.20 a bottle --2 mugs. Ladies drink --Just give tips. I gave her $10 and told her to keep the change. She was very happy. Unfortunately I drive, so can't drink more.
As I said in my earlier reply, go at 5. Then she won't be busy and you can ask her to sit and chitchat. she speaks English and mandarin as well. By the way she only starts work at 4:30.
If you cross the road to 644 coffeeshop, Singha girl there is called Ling Yan Prc. A little more meaty nut not fat. Facewise 6.5-7/10. Got tattooed eybrows that I don't like very much. But she is very chatty. The right kind os girl for her type of job. She starts at 5, but give her 15 mins allowance. The lasts time I was there she was a little late.
From what I gather from the singha girls, their company's got 50 girls all over Singapore. 30 Prc and 20 Thai. I Think that you should pay them a visit. especially the one in 632. Hard to find Thai Chinese, especially one that can speak Thai, Mandarin and English.
One last thing to add, the Singha girl in 438 is called Wang May, I think. I think that if a stranger goes there and calls them by their names, they will be very surprised.
Pls don't tell them that you found out their names from Sammyboy forum, (though they most likely don't know about this forum) they think that I am a decent guy. Heh Heh Heh.
Good report. If I go there will not mention who told me their name.
Old 14-05-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 9
GeniusLad is a glorious beacon of lightGeniusLad is a glorious beacon of lightGeniusLad is a glorious beacon of lightGeniusLad is a glorious beacon of lightGeniusLad is a glorious beacon of lightGeniusLad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

If any boys know of any other coffeeshops around the area that has skinny syts, pls post. Would be best if the coffeeshop had good food as well.
Only around Hougang ares or any are can?
Old 14-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
BeanCoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went back drinking with friends at Blk 503 Jurong West Ave 1 yesterday.

Tiger - PRC look around 6/10
Tiger silver - PRC look 7/10
Singha - PRC 1.72m tall and skinny look 7/10
Carlsberg - PRC look 6/10
Dester - Viet fair skin look 7/10

kopitiam stall assistant - PRC look 6.5/10

Very crowded
Old 14-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 8
CircleLife is a splendid one to beholdCircleLife is a splendid one to beholdCircleLife is a splendid one to beholdCircleLife is a splendid one to beholdCircleLife is a splendid one to beholdCircleLife is a splendid one to beholdCircleLife is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Very crowded
Thank you so much for the good report.
Old 14-05-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Performer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very crowded
Thank you and I shall visit with my friend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1