The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Re: The one you marry, is not the one you loved most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazix
i noe its kinda a wrong place to ask about this here. but i just want to hear some opinion from u guys.
Choose someone before you lose BOTH...if not, be prepared to lose both and start again. Good luck.

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 24-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

The one u married might not be the one u loved the most but she/he is certainly the one tat is most suitable to stay/be with u for long term..

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 24-10-2006, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wolf78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu
The one u married might not be the one u loved the most but she/he is certainly the one tat is most suitable to stay/be with u for long term..
hmm... agree...
lost 2 gers which 1 loved most.... 1 oready married and hav kid and d other hav a bf.... now wif my currenty gf, she's gd, cannot complain but naggy @ time , but den again dunoe can last with her mahz
Old 24-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman
You can't married the one you love, but you can married the one that loves you.
I heard from the radio;

Never choose to be with someone you can live with,
but choose to be with someone you cannot live without.

Above sound very ideal, but after all the pain & hurt, i realised its already a blessing to find someone that truely loves you. & this is enough for me.
Old 24-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter
Above sound very ideal, but after all the pain & hurt, i realised its already a blessing to find someone that truely loves you. & this is enough for me.
Wise words from my bro....

How are you bro ? Long time no see...i still waiting for your wedding invitation

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 24-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY
Wise words from my bro....

How are you bro ? Long time no see...i still waiting for your wedding invitation

JWNY
i am doing well bro. coz i have found a wonderful gf that make me feel
that, god is fair. haha..

still saving for marriage, her sister had a grand wedding previously & i want her to have the same as well. but that will wipe out all my savings at one go
based on current status, so maybe in another 2 years time.
Old 25-10-2006, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 23
Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!

Sometimes i wonder if love can be measured.if not then how can we noe which is the one we love most? sometimes the one that we think we love most is mayb bcoz tat someone is not ard..human nature are such tat we are likely to take things for granted..so mayb similarly, we might be with the one we love most but yet we dun realise tat bcoz tat person is with us..

anyway i believe tat i might not have a chance to marry the one i love most but i can always love most the one i marry
Old 25-10-2006, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deztruct
anyway i believe tat i might not have a chance to marry the one i love most but i can always love most the one i marry
great bro... and that's also very important!
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 25-10-2006, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
titan524 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souledge
This quote i found it somewhere and i find this is very suitable here

We will meet 4 persons in our life times.
First, ourselves.
Second, the one that we love the most.
Third, the one who loves us the most.
Forth, the one whom we will spend our whole life with.

The funny thing is, the one whom we will spend our whole life with always neither be the one we love the most, nor the one who loves us the most.
It's just we meet them at the right time, right place, then eventually, we spend our whole life being together...

but for me though i am not married yet... but i am with the one that love me the most... so... this might not be very true after all
Bro, your quote said it all. For those of us already married, the love and relationship with OC will change over time, and we also have to adjust our expectations over time. It's a ongoing thing, and require nurturing.

For those who are having problems or deciding between two choices, a friend offered to me an advise a year back when we ran into trouble: choose the person who you know will stick through thick and thin with you.

Hope this helps.
Old 25-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Ahtip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Xia406]Pardon me bros, I will think that I'm pretty young here to speak my mind. But the way I see marriage is, it is for money, for procreating and to find someone to take care of u for the rest of your life. Love as it is, isn't the most important when u decide to marry someone.

this sound so sad ...
Old 25-10-2006, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cao_pi is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear Bros,

Just a story of my own

I lost my only one true love to a friend of mine, I knew the girl since age 14 and we are what you would call Qing Mei Zhu Ma. I'm currently 31 years old. On and Off the girl and I were an item for a couple of years and it was the best period of my life. The teasing, the caring and the love shown is pass physical.

But as i grew older, I start to neglect her for one thing, and that is Money. The hunger for power and finance are so strong that I've hurt her emotionally for a few occasion. Though she say that she will be at my back all the time to give me the support while I build my career and my business, our relationship just drift further apart. Till a point that when I stop and look back, there is nothing I can do to rekindle the pure Love that we once shared. Thus we go our seperate way...

Of course blinded by greed, I continue my way of agression for business. I thought that with money I could buy Love, whether is it from her I do not know. (But its true, physically I'm a very satisfied man.)

Bam, then the cold hard truth hit me so hard in the form of a red ferrari. It was her wedding invitation. Guess what, the groom is a common close friend that she and I share. I'm guessing they got together when we broke up. I thought that I would be mad, furious at them but the first sight of her smile made me forget all about it. Wearing power suit and power tie, everyone we once knew thought highly of me. But I could only manage to hide the broken heart through my pride. (That night I Wept)

We must treasure the ones we love.... how true could that be?

But that was 4 years back, emotionally I don't think I could be healed, but I've already wished them the best of luck in their marridge and i bear no grudges with them. Power, fortune, Woman and Friendship is still my current motivation in life.

My conclusion is : We live only once, Have no regrets!
Old 25-10-2006, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

there is a song entitled " Ai Wo De Ren he Wo Ai De Ren"
is true that the one we married is not the one we love. marrying the one is bcos they have know each other for long and also understand well and would like to spend their life together and have a happy family. the one we love can be our mistress bcos mistress comes after our marriage. and mistress we cant married them so in order to companesate them we will love them more than our wife. this is my own thinking.

千算万算,人心难算
Old 25-10-2006, 05:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king

How nice old days can have more than 1 wife then such issue wont come up
Old 25-10-2006, 08:38 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flirt king
How nice old days can have more than 1 wife then such issue wont come up
Are you sure that when you are allow to have few wivies and such issues are over? Perhaps you really under estimate the power of having a girls together.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 25-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Are you sure that when you are allow to have few wivies and such issues are over? Perhaps you really under estimate the power of having a girls together.
now that you mention, a few women under one roof will be quite a problem. but i think 2 wives will be ideal for me. on the sex part, i can rotate them and also tarma, so can cut down on bonking FL. one can go work to supplement income so i dont have to get 3 jobs, while one can stay home so we dont need a maid. how about that?

anyway per the thread topic, there's this eternal problem where we may not successfully get the girl we really fall for. and we dont have an eternity to find another such girl. age and time starts creeping in and you'll realize many nice girls are already married by then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1