The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 22
kaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to behold
Re: s3xcy. KL info and weekly ktv gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ly007 View Post
Bad luck last night in Thai club. Went there at 10:30, did not seem to find young girls but most of them are 30+ or late 20.. Few girls approach and talked to me, but were all rejected. Finally saw a SYT from Viet, and talked. She's quite new to this business(2 days she said) and I could understand a little bit what she said as she can't speak English and only a little Chinese. Got a price of 600 for overnight. Then we went back to my hotel.

And below is the FR. I asked to shower together, she refused. On the bed she directly split the seal and wanna take the condom out. I stopped her and ask for BJ, she refused again. I fingering her a while and felt she was really wet and tight - the only good part of the whole. During the action, she didn't moan a little and it was like to fxxk a dead person, changed couple position but i felt no interesting at all even in my favorite doggy. After i gave the load, she immediately asked 'wan le?' and went to bathroom for shower. it felt like shit. I didn't want to fxxk her again. This is even worse than a DIY. So decided not keep her for the night, gave her 400 and asked her to go. And she can't find the way back and asked for a taxi. So I took her to lobby and asked a taxi for her. She's so scared to see the driver and didn't want to get in and she said 'huai ren'. She's like a little girl and seems really afraid of the taxi driver. So i decided to walk with her back to Thai club, shit.... I was too nice to her.

Anyway it was very very disappointed.
Well some days u win.. some u lose...bro u local?
Old 23-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tonight there will be outing.

those who r in kl n have emailed me. pls contact me us8ng my wechat

try to confirm ur availa ility n 5imings
Old 24-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Sexcuore,

Is there any known clubs in jb which is similar to thai club? My kaki and I were trying to explore. But, not sure if somewhere like zon would also have similar thai club places.

Thanks
Old 24-01-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Sexcuore,

Forgot to ask you also. Is it advisable to come over CNY to cheong?

Will there be any girls?

Regards. And, thanks. If we meet, must buy you kopi for the great advice and tips.
Old 25-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Bro Sexcuore,

Is there any known clubs in jb which is similar to thai club? My kaki and I were trying to explore. But, not sure if somewhere like zon would also have similar thai club places.

Thanks
not really familiar with jb.

just know ktvs.
Old 28-01-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Sexcuore,

Forgot to ask you also. Is it advisable to come over CNY to cheong?

Will there be any girls?

Regards. And, thanks. If we meet, must buy you kopi for the great advice and tips.
tgere will be gals n places to cgeong but guess lesser and maybe quality drop. most gals wgo made tgeir mobey prolly wanna go back for cny
Old 28-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

will be organising an outing on 4th feb.

Anyone keen pls email me

at viet ktv. pre cny party cum gal bday.

will be looking to book tge large room and expect 10 or more guys
Old 28-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
tgere will be gals n places to cgeong but guess lesser and maybe quality drop. most gals wgo made tgeir mobey prolly wanna go back for cny
Sigh man. It probably sounds like the case. shit.

Thanks for the tip bro.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

a friend was in thai club ard 7.45 yesterday . he say have ard 60 plus gals but not many gems .

he stayed till 12 paid 2 buckets beer 150. gal tips 100.
Old 29-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jhua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
will be organising an outing on 4th feb.

Anyone keen pls email me

at viet ktv. pre cny party cum gal bday.

will be looking to book tge large room and expect 10 or more guys

Nice invite bro. I will definitely be there, look forward to a BIG party!!!!!
Old 29-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhua View Post
Nice invite bro. I will definitely be there, look forward to a BIG party!!!!!
shoukd be quite a few people.

hope ur gal can make it. else find new one haha
Old 31-01-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
a friend was in thai club ard 7.45 yesterday . he say have ard 60 plus gals but not many gems .

he stayed till 12 paid 2 buckets beer 150. gal tips 100.
Bro, I was at TC yesterday (Friday) from 5.30 pm till 8pm.

Crowd not bad. Got gems, but got one viet keep coming to my table. I was like "omg.... shoooooo". She keep asking to drink with me and she was a bit old liao. Keep whining like don't like hum sup customers. Really funny cos if don't like hum sup men, then better go elsewhere. lol. She rattled on and on saying guys come here all look for pretty hostesses. First working there meh? lol.

End up, I call for my the girl I had the last round earlier in Jan 2015. My damage 135 for tower and 600 for overnight from 8 pm till next day like 11 am. Not sure if cheap, but I know the girl. Only one girl.

There were some gems I saw, but most were quickly taken up. Really gorgeous. I was thinking.... damn.... why m I living in Singapore. I will be back soon from 15 to 22 feb. My kaki already (almost) confirmed his timing.

Have fun and look forward to catching up with you guys.

PS: Flying back this evening and I'm typing this reply at coffee bean, just opposite TC. hahaha. But, can't stay. Plane flying at 8 pm this evening. Wish it was 12 midnite.
Old 31-01-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I was at TC yesterday (Friday) from 5.30 pm till 8pm.

Crowd not bad. Got gems, but got one viet keep coming to my table. I was like "omg.... shoooooo". She keep asking to drink with me and she was a bit old liao. Keep whining like don't like hum sup customers. Really funny cos if don't like hum sup men, then better go elsewhere. lol. She rattled on and on saying guys come here all look for pretty hostesses. First working there meh? lol.

End up, I call for my the girl I had the last round earlier in Jan 2015. My damage 135 for tower and 600 for overnight from 8 pm till next day like 11 am. Not sure if cheap, but I know the girl. Only one girl.

There were some gems I saw, but most were quickly taken up. Really gorgeous. I was thinking.... damn.... why m I living in Singapore. I will be back soon from 15 to 22 feb. My kaki already (almost) confirmed his timing.

Have fun and look forward to catching up with you guys.

PS: Flying back this evening and I'm typing this reply at coffee bean, just opposite TC. hahaha. But, can't stay. Plane flying at 8 pm this evening. Wish it was 12 midnite.
good to hear.

hope some gals will stay back during cny period
Old 31-01-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
good to hear.

hope some gals will stay back during cny period
I certainly hope so. Wahahah.

Bro, can ask ur advice on this. If book the girl whole day, is there any market rate? Say may b book 6 days, any advice on the cost? Thanks man
Old 01-02-2015, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
I certainly hope so. Wahahah.

Bro, can ask ur advice on this. If book the girl whole day, is there any market rate? Say may b book 6 days, any advice on the cost? Thanks man
rm600 is norm. 500 is good.

usually guys would befriend tge gal and treat them like gf. when tgis happens. if tge gal likes u. u can get away with minimal expenses.

haha. just play by ear. offer 2.5k and see

becareful tough. if u book her for 6 days and in the middle her peiod comes. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1