The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
My Gay Friend's Nosy Neighbour

This story was told to me by a gay friend about his nosy neighbour:

I like to lay nude on a chaise lounge chair, on my patio, in my own backyard. But, this biddy next door was getting on my nerves. She'd call over and tell me to cover up. The only way she could see me was by standing on a really tall chair or a ladder. Since I live alone this biddy is a real inconvenience to me.

I decided to give her more than she wanted. I finally found where her spy spot was. Tucked in the back corner of her yard was her hiding spot. I built a platform, not far from her hiding spot. I put my chaise lounge chair on the platform. As soon as I heard her making noise, I started jacking off until my dick was sticking straight out. She peeked over and screamed. I thought I would loose it I laughed so hard. But instead of losing my erection, I found out I was turned on flashing her. Knowing she couldn't tell anyone about her peeping, including her husband and the police, I kept stroking my dick. Finally, I yelled that I was about to cum. So get a look at this. I figured that would be the end of it.

A few days later she called. Before I could get a word in, she apologizes to me. And, then she asks if I do that again. But this time would you lube yourself up and do it slower and longer before you shoot your wad. No problem. What time tomorrow. That resolved tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

I walked out, laid down, and lubed my cock all over. To give her a little more to watch, I dripped my asshole with a copious amount of lubricant. I slid a finger in my ass and slowly glided my hand over dick and balls very slowly. I made it last as long as I could. Finally, I caught my cum, and rubbed all of it over my ass. Expecting a phone call soon, I just sorta played around with my junk, until she called.

Thank you sir. That was so hot. I'm going to throw over a dido for you to use tomorrow. Same time then. I agreed. I walked out, and picked up the dido to wash off. She should have told me it was as thick as my wrist and as long as my forearm.

Well if wants it to see, I was willing to try it. Tomorrow came, I walked out with the lubrication, sat down, pulled up my legs, and proceeded to lube myself all over. I rubbed my cock hard, slowed down, fingered my asshole, and slowly shoved the monster dick up my asshole inch by inch. When it was all in I pulled it in and out of my pooper. Faster the pace began. My arm was getting tired. Than I shot cum everywhere . Pulling it out I smiled and went inside. I was so oiled up, I jumped in the shower.

The phone was ringing as I got out. Thanks she said.

That was the last time I heard from her...
Old 26-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
eizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

Support nice updates.
Old 26-11-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Second Seduction of My Ex-Boss, Greg

I made it in early to the office on the Monday to get my work done so I could spend the rest of the day coyly teasing and playing with Grey, the good Catholic boss and husband, before I made my move. When he finally came to work, a half an hour late, I was more than ready to have some fun. He rushed past me while mumbling his good mornings and shut the door to his office behind him, not even bothering to glance in my direction. "That wasn't going to do at all!" I thought to myself.

Firstly I collected some papers and knocked on his door before entering. "How would you like your coffee this morning?" "The usual please," he answered without looking up. I was having none of this being ignored business especially after the wonderful sex last Friday. I 'conveniently' dropped the pile of papers I was holding, making sure they scattered across the floor. This time he looked up and his eyes widened as I gave a sigh before smiling at him and bending over. I made sure to move my head from side to side so that he most definitely got a good view down my top. As I stood, I caught him out of the corner of my eye staring at my tits!

Some of the papers slid under the armchair he had in the corner of his office so I walked over and bent down to collect them too, knowing full well that my arse was displayed for all intents and purposes. I stood and straightened my clothing before heading off to make the drinks.

When I came back in with his coffee I made sure to bend forward enough to allow him to ogle my breasts again while I stretched forward and deposited his cup in front of him. I flashed a bright smile as I walked back to my desk, hoping that he wasn't done looking and would call me back in soon for some unneeded reason.

I waited only 10 minutes before he asked me to assist him again. This time I walked around to his side of the desk where he was standing and watched him as he explained some paperwork I had absolutely no need to know. I made sure I was standing close enough to allow my leg to touch his and I looked down to see a bulge already starting to show.

Once he had clarified about the task I was to undertake we walked together to his door and I faked a stumble. Him being the gentleman, caught me before I fell and and his hands landed dangerously close to my breasts. The way he caught me meant that my back was pushed up against his chest and I could feel the stirrings of that hard-on I was eyeing earlier digging into my back. Neither of us pulled away as his cock continued to stiffen and his hands slowly traveled up the small distance to cup my lace covered tits. I leaned back into him and rubbed my arse on him while he slipped a hand inside my top to squeeze and paw at my chest.

I had been waiting for this all weekend and my panties were already soaked through, just begging for his cock to be inside me. He used his free hand to pull my skirt up and pushed my panties to the side as his fingers dove straight into my pussy. I covered his hand with mine, urging him to go deeper but before he could make me feel good he withdrew it and pushed me to his desk.

I bent over far enough to allow him access to my tight wet pussy while I heard a zipper and some rustling going on behind me. He yanked my panties down and I felt the head of his cock as he drug it up and down my hairless pussy lips, coating his helmet with my excitement.

My palms were flat on the desk and I was bracing myself for what was coming next. His cock made one final teasing trip down my puffy labia before thrusting himself into me completely, pushing me forward and forcing a cry from my mouth. He stayed completely still for a moment, allowing me to get used to his thick cock stretching me before he began to move. His hands gripped my hips as he took himself almost completely out of me and then impaling himself again and again inside me. I was so close to an orgasm that it felt like the whole world was fading out and my need for release was the only thing in existence. I rubbed my clit as he kept up the eye rolling pace before I tensed and came with a scream, covering my mouth with my hand so I wouldn't draw any unwanted attention to us.

"Now its my turn, get on your knees" he said as he pulled out of me. I turned around and knelt down in front of him as he presented his glistening cock to my mouth and waited for me to open. I sucked on his head and tasted myself on his cock before jamming as much of him in as possible and bobbing my head up and down. I felt him begin to tense up so I massaged his balls with one hand and wrapped the other around his shaft while I sucked his tip. I pumped my hand up and down his shaft as he spurted copious amounts of hot sticky cum down my throat.

Once he was finished he pulled his softening cock out of my mouth and helped me stand before he gave me a soul crushing kiss that made me want him all over again. We broke apart and I cleaned myself up before heading back to my desk but we both knew that this wasn't going to be a one time thing.
Old 26-11-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Burnley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro.
Old 26-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

MaiHaoSeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice updates
Old 26-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Latrobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice stories, support too
Old 26-11-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
MeLuvBoobies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice stories
Old 26-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

SioKanMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support
Old 27-11-2016, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
maiKNNla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice stories, support too
Old 27-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
blacktie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates.
Old 27-11-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

MaiLuanGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 27-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
Euro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEuro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiLuanGong View Post
Hope to read more
You mean hope to up more by your clones?
Now 20 points, when 40 points?
We shall see...

1st three to admit: Euro2O16, Pastor & honeytirak, who's next?
Old 27-11-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

VenusKraft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice stories!
Old 27-11-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

bluesaints deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more updates
Old 27-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

4 Girls and a Hired Butler

Aranya, Carina, Sammy and I had been colleagues for several years. We are from the Singapore office while Aranya is based in our Bangkok office. We visited Bangkok mainly for their Great Summer Sale and of course, Aranya being the great host that she always is brought invited us to her house for dinner. For the occasion, she hired a personal butler to wait on us through dinner.

When Ek the hired butler turned up we were all piqued. He came a couple of hours early so that he could prepare everything and for the dinner. He worked near naked safe for a pair of rather fitting pants of stretchable fabric which showed off his phsique rather well, including the prominent mound in between his legs.

Once dinner was ready, Ek brought in the dishes one by one and each time Aranya would give her approval by patting Ek on his buttocks. Oh yes, I have forgotten to mention that he had stripped down to nothing except a tiny white apron covering his crotch area as he served dinner.

Sammy who was by now quite drunk, has lost all her inhibitions and started to remove her top and bra mumbling, “If Ek can go around bollock naked – so can I.” Ek was a little surprised when he came to serve dessert and saw Sammy’s tits resting on the place mat. He put the plate beside her and then playfully removed two cherries from the top and placed them at the end of her rather large mammary glands, adjusting them a couple of times to make sure they were aesthetically pleasing looking.

All the girls started to laugh and Carina, who also had a few drinks decided to join in the fun. Unlike her drunken colleague who was a bit plump, she had a really beautiful figure. There wasn’t a man west of Changi Village who wouldn’t have given up everything for a day just to lay their hands on her tits.

Aranya soon joined the clan of topless women. I, being not as well-endowed as the other ladies, remained clothed. “Would you mind taking off your clothes madam,” Ek asked, "It sort of spoils the symmetry of the table to have three sets of unfettered tits and one hidden under the clothes." I started to giggle and nervously removed my blouse, slightly embarassed at exposing my rather unimpressive tits. Of the 4 girls, mine were the smallest but perkiest.

By now everyone was giggling uncontrollably but that stopped quite suddenly when Aranya slipped the knot on Ek’s apron and it fell to the floor revealing a very sizable dick. There was a collective gasp from the three of us when our host, Aranya, slid onto her knees and began to fondle his balls. We immediately went into synchronized masturbation, playing with our own snatch.

Not satisfied with the ball fondling she began to lick up and down the outside of his cock and then suddenly took it deep into her mouth and went up and down all 7 inches of his shaft with her cheeks bulging like a chipmunk. Ek shut his eyes and groaned as she kept working on his fully erect cock, Sammy had a very noisy orgasm and the rest of us worked furiously to catch up with her.

Everyone was expecting Aranya take his cum in her mouth but she suddenly changed tactics and withdrew her lips from his throbbing dick. Ek just picked her up and carried her into the living area and draped her over the arm of the 3-seater sofa with her long legs sticking up over the edge.

Grasping her behind the knees he pulled her legs upward, rammed his humongous cock into her and began to pound her pussy. We three girls, who were still slipping our fingers up and down our wet cracks, had followed the pair into the room and now sat around on the carpet as if we were at girl guides' camp.

Aranya was beginning to whimper and groan as Ek frantically rammed his throbbing cock in and out of her love tunnel and then he started to make strange breathing sounds as he could feel himself cumming. When he did shoot his load with a big forceful bang not only did he and Aranya cry out so loud but so did the three of us watching the spectacle.

After they had wiped off their perspiring bodies, they returned to the table for a glass of chilled white wine. Ek, now apronless and completely naked, served drinks as if nothing had happened.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1