The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hikaru46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
ooh i see tks was actually planning to recce soi 6 too while on the way up to Drinking street, seen soi 6 on a few youtube vids, reminds me very much like Geylang except that the girls are all hanging outside instead and going ard pulling people in by their cocks literally haha
Soi 6 haha... I still remember the first time I walk into soi 6, suddenly a ladyboy stop me: "eh u from singapore right? I am also Singapore leh, support la..."
lol wtf!?
Old 23-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Don't worry bro.ur timing is just right in fact I will even just push for the 1pm bus cos u take 11am u will reach airport 1pm..bell service is excellent and not much delay very on time.they even provide drinking water on board!

Enjoy
Thanks bro... glad to know that. BTW, do I need to reconfirm the coach from Patt-Airport when I am there? No need right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
A bit KS bro? Reach the airport within 2 hours. Bell is quite reliable. Never missed a bus (and plane) so far! heck... suddenly missing Patts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Can take the 1pm la. Should reach around 3-330pm.

445pm should Airasia flight. I like that flight the most coz of the timing. Can check out at noon and still have last burst of fire in the morning!
Hahaha... thanks bros. Very tempting, but should not tempt fate. Already extended my stay by a day, and if I don't get my ass in time for the flight and miss my big boss meeting the next morning, I can say byebye to my next trip to LOS liao

Ya... like this AA flight. Just right. No need to rush like mad in the morning, and yet, reach Sgp nicely at 8pm. by the way.... AA also started fuel surcharge. Flights to LOS are really getting expensive :P

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 24-05-2011, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru46 View Post
Soi 6 haha... I still remember the first time I walk into soi 6, suddenly a ladyboy stop me: "eh u from singapore right? I am also Singapore leh, support la..."
lol wtf!?
Remember 1st time walk into Soi 6 and LB shouted "Yalitai! Yalitai!" at me. One good looking LB blocked my path and refused to budge. Stuck his ass in front of me and I gave him one hard bitch slap on it to make him move away.

Walked a bit more and one SYT also shouted "Yalitai! Yalitai!" at me. Did the same stunt as the LB and I ended up slapping her ass as I pounded her doggy in room upstairs bar. Ahh memories....

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-05-2011, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Remember 1st time walk into Soi 6 and LB shouted "Yalitai! Yalitai!" at me. One good looking LB blocked my path and refused to budge. Stuck his ass in front of me and I gave him one hard bitch slap on it to make him move away.

Walked a bit more and one SYT also shouted "Yalitai! Yalitai!" at me. Did the same stunt as the LB and I ended up slapping her ass as I pounded her doggy in room upstairs bar. Ahh memories....
Hahaha. Nicely done Bro!
Can't wait for my oct trip to come, damn!!! counting everyday down is killing me!
Old 24-05-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
BTW, do I need to reconfirm the coach from Patt-Airport when I am there? No need right? but should not tempt fate.
You can either book/confirm your return on Bell online (or upon your arrrival at swampy). Commute direct (from terminal) to swampy is only 1hr 15mins. Can tempt puyings, but not providence

http://www.belltravelservice.com/
Old 24-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
BTW, do I need to reconfirm the coach from Patt-Airport when I am there? No need right?
In Pattaya, please call their number to confirm your pick up time, hotel, your name for coach from Pattaya to the airport one day before departure. If you don't re confirm, their van will NOT PICK you up and you can stay a bit longer in Pattaya to enjoy more and make new travel arrangement to get back to Sink A Bor a few days later !!!.

Last edited by Yokosi; 24-05-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old 24-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru46 View Post
lol wtf!?
I would buy her/him a drink and tip her just to get their side of their story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
In Pattaya, please call their number to confirm your pick up time, hotel, your name for coach from Pattaya to the airport one day before departure. If you don't re confirm, their van will NOT PICK you up and you can stay a bit longer in Pattaya to enjoy more and make new travel arrangement to get back to Sink A Bor a few days later !!!.
No need la ; I've taken at least 20 times and only once at the early years they cocked up by coming one shift earlier. As long as its captured on the website , it shoul be ok. But its off course safe to keep their numbers in case of anything. If suay suay something happen , go to Central and they are lots of cabs to take you to airport ; 800-1500B depending on the driver.

Your timing also very early but cant blame la , 1st tme exploring so dont want to take chances. Remember to take a thick book or have a few long movies on your tablet.
Old 24-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Your timing also very early but cant blame la , 1st tme exploring so dont want to take chances. Remember to take a thick book or have a few long movies on your tablet.
Thanks bros for the information. And yup.... movies all loaded on netbook

Actually not first time exploring in Patts (been there 3-4 times), but had always the privilege of going there with Bro ML who drive. This time round, intending to spend my entire trip in Patts, given the escalating costs in BKK, and thus have to make arrangement to take a bus for the first time, so blur like hell. 555+ Never mind, there is always a start to everything. Tio Boh!

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 25-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would buy her/him a drink and tip her just to get their side of their story.

That was my first time walking thru that infamous lane, too intimidating when all the eyes are on you, all my mind could think of was to finish the walk ASAP...
Old 25-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
alienzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, First of all, do not zap me.. haha.. i know my question is a bit off the thread...

anyone had done tailor in pattaya before? any good tailor to recommend? thanks in advance...
Old 27-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienzzz View Post
Hi, First of all, do not zap me.. haha.. i know my question is a bit off the thread...

anyone had done tailor in pattaya before? any good tailor to recommend? thanks in advance...
Tailors shop are plenty in pattaya almost at least one in every soi u go.But I would call them tailor more like measurer.Those ah ne usually take your measurement and style u want choose the fabric etc then sent to the sweat shop behind tuk com.

I have use tip fashion on soi 8 from 2nd road and lousis tailor just before walking street entrAnce.price depending on what u want to make and how many pieces u do just try to bargain as they usually start with ridiculors $$ if they think u are a newbie.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 28-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Never done in Pattaya as I usually tailor my suits in Sukhumvit BKK...... but dun expect quality stuff..... use and throw.
Old 29-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
alienzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alrite.. Thanks.. I had done tailor in BKK before.. But i am planing a trip for solely pattaya only.. no intention of dropping BKK.. haha.. so I guess I have to slowly walk around the soi to look for tailor..
Old 29-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RambisYouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I usually get suits and shirts made up in BKK. Last year I did a Pattaya only trip and despite extensive research, the shirts were rubbish. I didn't order any suits.

I would stick to BKK.
Old 29-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RambisYouth View Post
I usually get suits and shirts made up in BKK. Last year I did a Pattaya only trip and despite extensive research, the shirts were rubbish. I didn't order any suits.

I would stick to BKK.
yup i agree most of people in Patts are very laid back & dressed down and not so much into fashion so you wont probably find many good tailors & shops with nice clothes in Pattaya and their shopping malls sells their clothes slightly more expensive than in BKK...
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1