The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-08-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hana from A1

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=895154

Had a short hiatus of 2 weeks thanks to covid and am back better than ever. Felt the itch to bonk today so quickly asked Bro Jake for a recommendation and he gave me the recently arrived Hana.

Location is the usual, good for drivers like me and annoying for people who take public transport.

From the pics she looked like she had a resting bitch face so I thought might not be able to click but luckily it turned out otherwise as she is very bubbly, cheerful, chatty and super pretty when she smiles. Has a very cute voice and can speak decent English to communicate relatively smoothly. Face definitely looks like photos, sports a short hair and she has a thai tan.

Stepped into the shower and she rinsed me thoroughly which is always a good sign. Towels are the usual paper towels. I think i have grown too accustomed to it. She was surprised that i wasn't surprised about it. Dried up and she initiated with a massage. I had a long day of sitting down and listening to lectures so I happily obliged to let her untie my knots. Massage had technique but lacked strength. Maybe she didnt want to hurt me buahaha

It was my turn. Went in for a kiss and it turned into a frenching session. Quite aggressive frencher, I like. Asked her to lie down and I painted her body. 6 months man made boobs currently still hard, bros need go help her massage, visible stretch marks on her tummy which gave birth to a now 7yo girl. Pussy is unshaved which made it harder to paint but I still enjoyed myself as there was no smell. It was also nice to caress her legs and butt as they were silky smooth.

BBBJ was wet and sloppy with variations in technique. Almost lost my 1 and only shot here. Not shy to lick my ballz and shaft. Did the time tested missionary position and shot my 2 weeks load too fast too soon. Oh wells. Cleaned up and spent the remaining time chatting. She does a WFH nail salon back in Chiangmai which earned decent bucks but recently switched to the flesh trade to earn more.

Overall, allows painting, quite good GFE, BBBJ and frencher. Signs of tummy damage if you care. Will find her in TH for drinks (?) if the stars align.
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Miyaki (GX)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Pumpuy (Merci), Xinnie (LFT), Kitty (L365)
NO - Queen (Merci)
Old 18-08-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackCipher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bunny from Onesiam https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=...7#post21539447

OKT : 10/10, super responsive unlike others.

Looks : 7/10 neighbor girl like, smiley eyes

Body : 8/10 natural boobs with perfect size and nice ass

BBBJ : 8/10 unique technique that I never experienced before but good

FJ : 9/10 same tight no matter in what posture

GFE : 10/10 just like teasing and making love with girlfriend

RTF : will come once not busy
Old 18-08-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
aoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for sin asiaconsort

Okt - 8/10 (helpful)
Looks - 7.5/10 discounted from pics, 1/2 viet thai
Age - Mid 20s
French - 8/10
Body - 7/10 slim and tall with a scar from past surgery
Boobs - 8/10 B Cup with like got brown large nipples
Bbbj - 7/10 green skill but if u like see young girl look at u then is acceptable
Fj - 7/10 (put a lot of ky b/c scare pain; still got feeling)
Gfe - 7.5/10 she tired after full bookings
Old 18-08-2022, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 5
Dragonbal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDragonbal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=894542&highlight=

Anna from Empire

Location area GL, no registration needed

Looks 9/10 look better in person than photo

Body 9/10 smooth and fair skin, with right meat at place

Boobs 8/10 soft and nice to grab

French 9/10 started by light kiss eventually into tongue fighting

Bbbj 10/10 very sensual with balls licking

Fj 10/10 can see she really enjoy it, cum easily with full stero moan

Gfe 10/10 She gave real good massage in between shots, speak decent english with no translator needed.

Old 18-08-2022, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Just back from a late night session with Annie from Mansion
Short FR follows.. need sleep..

Mix 2 parts horniness and 1 part dingdong, and Annie is the result. Once you pressed the right buttons, she basically auto-service you. And is she wet... just barely started and she was wet through and through.

After the deed, she promptly fell asleep seconds after we cuddled. I know my chest and shoulders are not that comfortable, so she must have been really tired. Seeing her sleeping soundly like a kitten is such a big contrast from minutes ago when she was peak horniness..
Left her to sleep.. no need for second shot.

She's the perfect crazy girlfriend.

Note: discount from the photos bros.. but at her current price point she is quite the bargain.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 18-08-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IAMTHEONE369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jinny (MANSION 88)

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=21528407

Looks: 9/10
Very fair and gorgeous, paired up with a cute smile just melts my heart

Body:9/10
Beautiful hourglass figure, not skinny at the same time not chubby, meat in the right places especially her @ss

Boobs: 10/10
All natural, just a tad bit of a sag since it's natural, just the way I like it

Frenching: 9/10
Straight to it, eye contact, hands on her neck, next thing I know we're fighting with our tongue

Bbbj: 8/10
Cant say much very typical procedure but better as it was extra sloppy

Fj: 10/10
Accommodating to any position, give and take ah, understand that she's tired but still tries to sync with you and ensures pleasure for both

Gfe:10/10
Haven't had someone near my age in a very long time ,i think last was pre covid 2019.and we also shared multiple common interests, she speaks basic English, I speak basic Thai so language wasn't really an issue. Literally feels like you're with your lover.

Overal : 9.5/10
Rtf: definitely
Old 18-08-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogisme View Post
Not new stable. One of my go-to stable too way back, quite a few years ago.

You're right. It's a now also a 2nd - storey place. No registration. Top level Discreet. Big and spacious. Toilet is shared. Some might not prefer though. But Familar ones would know, Surely brings back memories from before. Group of girls is a possibility. Sometimes when you walking to shower, can get to see other girls probably eating or sitting around in living area.

Tried Miki today. Situation is as it is. But thing is, she is alone now. But I guess, more will come.

Operator still the same. So booking was smooth.

She's young, with some blemishes. Studio Photos are her's. Discount some. Can tell its still her.

Said she used to have some baby fat, but exercise by jogging alot, thus she lost some weight.

Bbbj quite green. But goes through the effort. Tried to dt abit. Cim available as advertised, but with a little tips. So it's best to communicate to her what your intentions are before starting.

Fj was OK. She's petite, light to carry. She's tight and said she experienced abit pain during the act. So I went slow.

Overall an OK experience. Place was awesome. Eager to see which new girls coming in.
Spot on for this FR. To me the highlight was the location - damn discreet and really amazing as Miki is the only one in there at the moment (think she said 1-2 girls joining soon). Basically it's an ex office set up and her queen sized bed is in the meeting room with curtains. I can imagine this used to be an office for some hopeful start up with young software engineers and programmers working away and drinking cofffee... So I opened the curtains while fucking her to have the fantasy that I'm fucking my secretary while my other staff are outside slaving away! The chairs are also all office chairs to complete the fantasy! haha

Anyway, Miki is a sweet looking GND kinda chick. Looks really young and were it not for her tummy area (baby damage), you could imagine you're bonking your JC classmate. She's small and petite too so that completes the fantasy.

Allows painting (and I got her to cum a couple of times - I think!) but frenching is off the menu cos she said her tongue pain from too much frenching. She said nipples also don't lick too hard. Her pussy is shaved at the lips area but on top there's a well manicured bit of bush. I love planting my nose in there to have a few deep sniffs... Pussy is not tight but looks really nice cos it's pink in colour. Did missionary, reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. In the last cowgirl position, I came when she leaned back and bounced furiously on my cock and extracted my juices from me.

RTF? Nope cos too much fish in the sea but it was a nice mid-morning fuck to send those soldiers out of my balls.

(Up you for your FR!)
Old 18-08-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Meiji fr SA,

SA restart with a "BANG!!!"

Leading the special force is commando "Meiji"

Had an encounter with her earlier... n luckily I am well-trained by SAF, and managed to conquer her... I also resolved a long unsolved formula... that is...

Lava + Vic=Meiji

What I like about her...

Her fair n silky smooth skin.... I put my arm side by side n she is fairer than me...
Her bubbly character makes her fun to spend time with... it's bubbly... not ding dong...
Her syt boobs... a handful, natural, firm and heavy type... like a water balloon... my fav like of boobs...
Her nipples are pink!
She is fun to talk to... but the moment my didi enters her... she turns into a horny slut, begging for more....

Thinking abt it... I steam again...

N her pics looks like the leading star on Korean drama... wonder if u bros feel the same??

Bro, this babe total my type sia.
And happy that SA is back. Always love their services and girls
Old 18-08-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
stevstev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Honey from Mansion (17/8)

First time trying the stable. Was planning to book Nook, but she is too popular and cant get a slot even. So was recommended this new lady, she just arrived!

OKT: polite, straightforward and hassle free. Thanks bro for the arrangement!
Looks: 7/10 photos are probably a few years back. Now she seems like a milf already, but won't reject. Looks grew on me over the time.
Body: 8/10 petite but she looks great. Not skinny, but also not fat.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural boobs. Not saggy, but quite a handful. Should be C cup! Nice to grope
BBBJ: 10/10 Started bbbj in the shower, she seemed very eager to start. Proceeded to bed to continue, she serviced the shaft and balls. Very nice experience.
Pussy: 10/10 fingering and painting allowed. Tried no smell, and very nice to lick. She is very sensitive and the nectar flowed profusely.
FJ: 10/10 accommodating in many positions, she is super horny and moans very hard. She also grabbed my hair and cummed vigorously.
GFE : 20/10 this is where she excels at! Her service is top notch, very polite and leaves a very good impression. Massage also provided in between. Strong hands, not piano one.
RTF : Yes, her looks slowly grew on me, i had a great time with her. But plan to try others first in the stable.
Old 18-08-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Spot on for this FR. To me the highlight was the location - damn discreet and really amazing as Miki is the only one in there at the moment (think she said 1-2 girls joining soon). Basically it's an ex office set up and her queen sized bed is in the meeting room with curtains. I can imagine this used to be an office for some hopeful start up with young software engineers and programmers working away and drinking cofffee... So I opened the curtains while fucking her to have the fantasy that I'm fucking my secretary while my other staff are outside slaving away! The chairs are also all office chairs to complete the fantasy! haha

Anyway, Miki is a sweet looking GND kinda chick. Looks really young and were it not for her tummy area (baby damage), you could imagine you're bonking your JC classmate. She's small and petite too so that completes the fantasy.

Allows painting (and I got her to cum a couple of times - I think!) but frenching is off the menu cos she said her tongue pain from too much frenching. She said nipples also don't lick too hard. Her pussy is shaved at the lips area but on top there's a well manicured bit of bush. I love planting my nose in there to have a few deep sniffs... Pussy is not tight but looks really nice cos it's pink in colour. Did missionary, reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. In the last cowgirl position, I came when she leaned back and bounced furiously on my cock and extracted my juices from me.

RTF? Nope cos too much fish in the sea but it was a nice mid-morning fuck to send those soldiers out of my balls.

(Up you for your FR!)
Upped you for comprehensive review.
Old 18-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

FR for A1 Hyeejin

Okt: 10/10 best okt for me now, super steady, fast response, friendly guy, always responding to my questions and reliable to provide good recommendation

Looks: 10/10 Very beautiful young syt, like those hi-so Instagram model. Light tanned skin color. Speak very good English and some mandarin. She’s actually quite easy going and can chat a lot. One of the prettiest FL I bonk this year. Photo posted is studio pic so do expect differences.

Body: 10/10 really nice young body, slim and tall girl with long legs, natural small b boobs with a very nice long nipple, perky ass, no tummy.

BBBJ: 9/10 she’s quite green so I don’t have high expectation, I like the way she slowly lick and suck my balls, and she will angle herself to let u have a nice view when suck ur little brother.

FJ: 10/10 Max hard on fucking a hot chicks with smooth skin and long legs. Her riding skill is really good and I finish in missionary before I want to change pattern, her pussy is very tight and I got to surrender. Need to be gentle on her though as she’s really tight. So I understand why some bro mention she’s uncomfortable, need to handle with care ya. You can’t keep pounding a tight pussy hard lol.

RTF: for sure
Old 18-08-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
b0rderle55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for EMPIRE6969 , Nina

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t...highlight=nina

Looks: 8/10 Milf with great smile

Massage: 10/10 very good massage (like in shop)
Old 18-08-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post
Bro, this babe total my type sia.
And happy that SA is back. Always love their services and girls
Yeah, not bad. Wanna try another they have named Moiji. Seems thicc and busty

Old 18-08-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
happyglman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Bro, which girl it is ? tks

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Hv noticed quite a number of new ladies hv arrived at our shore this week siah. Mai tu liao quickly search for new cai… With the inflation so high nowadays, has to look out for more wallet-friendly bonks in order to continue to contribute my FRs here…

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

G area but NO need to register! Great for those who prefers to ninja in and out.

Hotel Room:
2 single beds and toilet with bathtub too. Provided with clean towel though a bit small.

Face: 8/10
Youthful and clean look. Din notice any significant pimples too.

Body: 7.5/10
Noticed some baby fats around her waist and stretch marks on her tights. Definitely not fat but not exactly petite either. Noticed a faint cesarean line. (Note: As stated above, I’m really really super fussy in this area though. ) Normal Thai skin tone that is not too dark nor fair. Same as normal locals lar.

Boobs: 8/10
Natural and soft C cup with a bit of sagging (not sure whether it is becoz the size is too big or maybe due to a drastic weight loss). But she allows me to fondle and suck as much as I want.

Frenching: 9/10
Yes!

Painting & Fingering: 9/10
Yes! No smell.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Yes! Again I’m not a big fan in this.

FJ: 9/10
Did several positions and one of my favorites is doggy in front the mirror in the toilet although it’s a bit cramp. The view of bouncing boobs is simply priceless. Great thing is that she din show me any black face lor!

GFE: 9/10
She can converse in simple English. She also automatically gave me a massage in between the 2 shots. She used to visit the land of the rising sun before Covid and that explains her great attitude and service. Bonus will be for those who can speak Japanese. You can try asking her to say “yamete” and “kimochi” during the act! Definitely very erotic… Having said that, pls be gentle to lady lar.

Overall: 8.5/10
Not exactly super slim like model but her positive attitude and great service more than makes up for it.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR.

Old 18-08-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Joea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJoea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
she shy leh.. ass pic will have to remain in my photo gallery for now..

here's a hint borrowed from her instagram..

Really nice ass to piak piak.
Try her last night and she is goooooood.
Thanks for your pics.

BTW this Fantasia seem like ILT the way they number their girls. Correct me if I am wrong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1