The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-08-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This is just insane..

No normal person will want to wait this long lol..

Your patience and tolerance level is on another level..

But seriously 40 mins late? That customer might as well schedule his session to another time.. I'm utter gobsmacked u even proceeded with the session lol..
I would like to think that i'm a very patient person haha. apparently in "their database" states as such also LOL

I waited cause she initially told me give her 10mins give or take. wait wait wait knn end up wandered around there for 40mins.

again i was already there and already waited for x amount of time. so decided to proceed haha. some times small head itchy but dont feel like go home self service
Old 22-08-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I would like to think that i'm a very patient person haha. apparently in "their database" states as such also LOL

I waited cause she initially told me give her 10mins give or take. wait wait wait knn end up wandered around there for 40mins.

again i was already there and already waited for x amount of time. so decided to proceed haha. some times small head itchy but dont feel like go home self service
Confirm that customer is VVIP one..

I think most people will immediately blacklist her for pulling that kind of stunt and not doing the logical and sensible thing lol..

Anyway she also not my type.. Found her nothing special and did not RTM after 2nd session..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Curious on how do you know whats in their database?
But u really are epic for 40mins.
The most I waited was 30mins and had to give a FL a call. She said she would be 5mins late, and was out buying something.
A bit lame but apparently she took the wrong customer up.
Old 22-08-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Confirm that customer is VVIP one..

I think most people will immediately blacklist her for pulling that kind of stunt and not doing the logical and sensible thing lol..

Anyway she also not my type.. Found her nothing special and did not RTM after 2nd session..
She mentioned he is a regular of hers ah.

But like you said bro she nothing much special besides the dirty talking. I give it to her that she's cute ah cause of her size. but i wont RTM unless i have no other options, also depending where she is moving/moved to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Curious on how do you know whats in their database?
But u really are epic for 40mins.
The most I waited was 30mins and had to give a FL a call. She said she would be 5mins late, and was out buying something.
A bit lame but apparently she took the wrong customer up.
Actually i'm curious what ladies write about us in their "databases" as well so i normally ask them if got funny funny comments in their database. So from what i've heard from a few MLs, they just very briefly say that people write that i'm a nice customer la so on so forth. but i noticed they all don't really seem to want to talk about it and just give me very brief remarks about it to answer me and try to move away from the topic.

Still i've heard funny stories like customer wanting to drink the MLs piss and all that kind of thing. Weirdest i heard was some guy ask the ML to tie him up inside the toilet and leave him there. Oh well, to each his own.

Either way, i'm the kind that i rather be early than late. similarly i think its common courtesy to the bros who are after me also ah, so i dont eat into their time. i visit dongbei always go like 30+mins in advance as there not easy to find parking.
Old 22-08-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Actually i'm curious what ladies write about us in their "databases" as well so i normally ask them if got funny funny comments in their database. So from what i've heard from a few MLs, they just very briefly say that people write that i'm a nice customer la so on so forth. but i noticed they all don't really seem to want to talk about it and just give me very brief remarks about it to answer me and try to move away from the topic.

Still i've heard funny stories like customer wanting to drink the MLs piss and all that kind of thing. Weirdest i heard was some guy ask the ML to tie him up inside the toilet and leave him there. Oh well, to each his own.

Either way, i'm the kind that i rather be early than late. similarly i think its common courtesy to the bros who are after me also ah, so i dont eat into their time. i visit dongbei always go like 30+mins in advance as there not easy to find parking.
Ya same. There’s once I was 5mins late and I rushed and perspiring wet.
I’m sure the MLs are also interested to know what we heard or write about them. I don’t have much FR on their database lol. Have to ask the ML help to add my number there.

One funny story I heard was from Taotao. The ML that does unlimited HJ. She said one customer ever did request her for 10x HJ when 30mins left. She was saying if she knew earlier she could spread out the 10x. I told her even if she spread out the HJ, I doubt the customer would get his 10x
Old 22-08-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
This is just insane..

No normal person will want to wait this long lol..

Your patience and tolerance level is on another level..

But seriously 40 mins late? That customer might as well schedule his session to another time.. I'm utter gobsmacked u even proceeded with the session lol..
Maybe it's her super regular...
Old 22-08-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon00 View Post
$120 for a hj????
Sorry, don't quite understand your query, but let me construe it as best I can, and break it down.

Let me first say this - 120 is downright too much to pay for a hj. If you have noticed over the last couple of years, I have always been a huge, and very vocal detractor of paying that kind of silly prices and get crappy, restrictive, cannot this, cannot that, services from crappy boring SN vanilla MLs. And I will continue to do so.

However, as someone has also pointed out, because of many factors, prices are not likely to drop.

So if prices won't drop, then I'll be very vocal about upping the services rendered instead.

Screw those restrictive, boring MLs, they don't deserve my money (or yours). I expect MLs to offer more enticement, who provides more sensual services and have better work ethics. I want to entwine our hot, wanting bodies. Our hands and lips generously connecting both our tender, sensitive regions. Perhaps I'll taste her sweet nectar sending throes of pleasure throughout her body. And as my ecstasy builds to buay tahan-ness, I'll slide my hard throbbing cock between her juicy breasts and cream warm sticky manhood all over her heaving chest.

So yes, it's 120. But NO, it's not just a hj!
Old 22-08-2022, 01:02 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Hope to get more feedback besides what has been shared by the bros before:

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yueyue-massage/

If not privy to share more here, would certainly appreciate a PM.
Thanks.
Old 22-08-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Patient is one thing, but don't be taken for a fool.

But then, the market is as such...so really no other alternatives.

Yes, experienced that before...don't wish to go back home with blue balls.

+19 blue balls for you.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-08-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
One funny story I heard was from Taotao. The ML that does unlimited HJ. She said one customer ever did request her for 10x HJ when 30mins left. She was saying if she knew earlier she could spread out the 10x. I told her even if she spread out the HJ, I doubt the customer would get his 10x
This guy must be a fucking legend bro. If he can manage the 10x hj in an hour, i think his dick at the brink of falling off bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Patient is one thing, but don't be taken for a fool.
But then, the market is as such...so really no other alternatives.
Yes, experienced that before...don't wish to go back home with blue balls.
+19 blue balls for you.
Once bitten twice shy already bro but now current stock nothing enticing also. those im mildly interested in like impossible to book.

blueball few times cannot cum already even when no hiccups. at least still manage to clear bullet despite waiting for so long

cheers on the points my blue balled brother
Old 22-08-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Self imposed ban from visiting dongbei so have been trying to explore other options.

maybe that day not really feeling it, took me damn long to cum. about 30mins~
Wow 30mins! Your little bro won't feel pain meh? Im pretty slow myself, take on average 10mins on most days and once in a while when i take longer than 15mins, i might feel paiseh..sometimes the ml might also ask if it's her issue like technique or something.

Btw why did u stopped visiting dongbei? And angel is still considered angpai after so long? Nvr visit her b4 since i dont like tanned girls.
Old 22-08-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol, you the fastest lor.
Haha bro I know for sure I’m not the fastest here, by all definitions 😂😂
Old 22-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks for FR! I was intrigued seeing her listing and surprised that she is a repeated returnee, I totally no recollection of her at all. I do love myself some lovely ML moans, especially if voice is nice. Yes yes we all know is not real and is to help us erupte faster but it takes practice to perfect it and those whom can do it well are always a mega plus to me. Have experienced my fair share of no sound HJ from ML.. really challenging to cum.. worse still are lousy fake moans, that kind i rather they just keep quiet lol
Hmmm it might be that the last time she was here u had not started the hobby? And it’s been a good few years, I think there are some faces that would have turned vague over time. Even if they are regulars of yours. I know for sure some of the iconic faces are really vague to me alr, even if they were my favorites. It’s been a good many years…
Old 22-08-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Hope to get more feedback besides what has been shared by the bros before:

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yueyue-massage/

If not privy to share more here, would certainly appreciate a PM.
Thanks.
Interested to know also. Near my place might want to try.
Old 22-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Interested to know also. Near my place might want to try.
I like her looks and the seh in the photo is similar to another quite chio ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1