The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 17
dijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to behold
Stick to regular but good or try new meat?

I've been getting caught in this dilemma for the longest time.

On one hand I've a regular that I'd say very decent massage, playability and reasonably priced. Can basically do anything for a HJ market price (except FJ).

On the other hand, everyday see new posts from bros here or those meitu pictures online then very itchy want to try new meat also but have had so many bad experiences from fake photos, to asking for higher than market rate HJ or having to top up just to roam.

What do you guys think? Will you stick or venture and try new experiences?
Old 17-11-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stick to regular but good or try new meat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijjk View Post

On one hand I've a regular that I'd say very decent massage, playability and reasonably priced. Can basically do anything for a HJ market price (except FJ).

On the other hand, everyday see new posts from bros here or those meitu pictures online then very itchy want to try new meat also but have had so many bad experiences from fake photos, to asking for higher than market rate HJ or having to top up just to roam.

Just mix it around. No matter how much you like chicken rice, everyday eat the same also sian right?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 17-11-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

There are many old bird here can share good contact of ladies with you. Not to worry, be open for comments.
Old 17-11-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yes this is indeed a dilemma....

There will be one part of you which keeps pushing you to explore.

Exploring is fine, but be prepared for disappointment as its inevitable.

$88 joints have good ladies too. just that its $88.. what to do, its inflation I tell myself.
Old 17-11-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_2k View Post
Yes this is indeed a dilemma....

There will be one part of you which keeps pushing you to explore.

Exploring is fine, but be prepared for disappointment as its inevitable.

$88 joints have good ladies too. just that its $88.. what to do, its inflation I tell myself.
paid $88 for same massage and environment (maybe worst than those $50) and need pay $100 for roam hj which those $50 have liao
Old 17-11-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
paid $88 for same massage and environment (maybe worst than those $50) and need pay $100 for roam hj which those $50 have liao

True. Our reckon fees...
Old 17-11-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
True. Our reckon fees...
just like iphone spa, need pay $88 oil massage which without any strength at all then roaming need top up $50, total spent $188 which can get better one at $100
Old 17-11-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Better stick to your regular to avoid disappointment.
Old 17-11-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Better stick to your regular to avoid disappointment.
why give up whole forest because of a tree?
Old 17-11-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
just like iphone spa, need pay $88 oil massage which without any strength at all then roaming need top up $50, total spent $188 which can get better one at $100

Yeah better we bring our iPhone for a spa!
Old 17-11-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
why give up whole forest because of a tree?
Because this type of expedition requires money... Not just time.
Old 17-11-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yeah better we bring our iPhone for a spa!
go for TCM better than their $88 oil massage
Old 17-11-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

always good to have backup. last time i also stick to one.. but you know one, you loyal to them, they are only loyal to yusof ishak. so when she returned to hometown, you will be at a loss for sometime. it is always good to be a backup.

Quote:

Old 17-11-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
always good to have backup. last time i also stick to one.. but you know one, you loyal to them, they are only loyal to yusof ishak. so when she returned to hometown, you will be at a loss for sometime. it is always good to be a backup.
the more you loyal to them and they think they are royal
Old 17-11-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 17
dijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Just mix it around. No matter how much you like chicken rice, everyday eat the same also sian right?
But so many times I try other chicken rice but can't beat the original chicken rice that I like then end up get disappointed lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1