The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wife sharing

Hello! Been a silent reader for the past few years, finally decided to write a story which progress from a fantasy to reality. All this happen before Covid struck. It's up to you readers to deem the story fiction or non but it did actually happen to me. Of course, some details were added to make the story juicier. Enjoy~

I’m J
Wife is K
Wife’s colleague is L

After a period with K, we decided to explore each other’s sexual fantasies. I’ve always wanted to watch her with another guy or share her, and she would always give in to my fantasies. L, her close colleague was the subject of our fantasy, and she would always call out his name while I was fucking her.

L was always the subject as he was very close to K, and as K knew about my fantasy, she would play along with L. There were times when K wore a short dress to work to tease L and he would text her later that he would masturbate to K. That turned her on a lot to know her colleague was jacking off to images of her which would turn into a hot fucking session for us.

However there wasn't any physical contact between the 2 of them until they went to the club.

Next instalment would be my fantasy turning into a brief reality in a club.

First time sharing a story, hope you guys will enjoy!

Last edited by StarIight; 14-06-2022 at 01:47 PM.
Old 13-06-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife sharing

Seem like a good start too bad no pic to show
Old 13-06-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
XofXof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, camping here
Old 13-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One lazy Saturday afternoon while in bed, K told me while stroking me.

K: L ask me to go clubbing tonight with few of the colleagues

J: Do you want to go? It’s been awhile since you last went and you not very good at drinking leh.

K: I won’t drink so much and L is there to take care of me.

While saying this, I got harder and K felt it. Noticing it, K put her mouth close to my ears and whisper while stroking my cock harder

K: Besides, we know L has been fantasizing about me for the longest time and maybe, just maybe, we could play out your fantasy too? How far are you willing to let him go?

I grunted and tried to hold back while K continued to cloud my mind with her words.

K: Imagine how L would react when he sees me in my clubbing attire? Do you think he's going to try and get physical with me? Afterall, he's always picturing me, doing all sorts of dirty stuff with me.

In my mind, I was already picturing the both of them grinding each other and with her expert hands pumping my hard cock, I was losing it.

K: Imagine his hands running down my body. With the alcohol, I don't think I will be able to resist him. Are you ok if I touch him back?

Hearing that, I couldn’t control myself and erupted in her hands, spewing hot cum all over.

Slowing down her strokes, she lick her fingers clean of my cum and kiss me deeply, letting me have a taste of myself.

Smiling at me, K said: I guess I got my answer.

Last edited by StarIight; 17-06-2022 at 02:47 PM.
Old 13-06-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
EzioAssassin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next installment
Old 13-06-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

camping here...
Old 13-06-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Watching my wife prepare for her night was a combination of mixed feelings. Was she really going to let L do anything he wants and is she going to reciprocate? Afterall, I was the one who started this sexual fantasy and she has been giving in to me. I decided to let K make her own decisions and she promise to tell me anything that might happen later that night.

A little background information about K. She’s the typical office lady you would see, a pair of C cups, on the taller side with thighs that are neither too skinny nor fat. She was dressed in a black bodycon dress with slits showing off her pale thighs but a few inches just beneath her lace thongs. When I met her, she was just a average girl who thinks that sex should only happen between 2 loved ones. But she became more adventurous after playing along with my fantasy.

Before she left, she pulled me in for a deep kiss, grab my cock through my boxers and said,

K: I don’t want you to touch yourself. Let me release you when I’m home and you can hear everything that L might do to me tonight.

With that, she left the house, leaving me with a raging hard-on.
Old 13-06-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Solid start to a great storyline!!
Continue please TS 👍🏼
Old 13-06-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
cordycup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates!
Old 14-06-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Thank you everyone for the kind words and the points, though I'm new to this points system.

Here's another update!

The following will be told from K’s POV.

Before J told me about his fantasy of me being with another man, L has always been flirting with me. Being the prim and proper wife, I’ve always brushed him aside. But under the constant role playing with J, L has started to creep into my mind.

I would often wonder how it’s like to be fucked by L and imagine him instead of my husband fucking me. When L invited me to the club, I decided then to let my husband’s fantasy come true but of course, not letting things get out of hand for now.

The moment L saw me alighting from the taxi, I knew I had him. But then again, I always had him from the beginning, only difference now will the first of the many times I will respond to his actions, starting from tonight. It turns me on to know that L was masturbating to the thoughts of me. I don’t know if other ladies would feel the same way too, knowing that you are the subject of another man’s fantasy.

I could feel L’s eyes scanning me from the legs to the slit at my thighs and then my chest as I walked towards them. I greeted them and L didn’t even respond.

K: HEY! Do you intend to spent the night like this?
L: Sorry but I can’t help it when you are dress like this.

I blushed but to avoid any suspicions, I hooked another female’s colleague arm and we proceed into the club.
Old 14-06-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

I like notti n teasing wife story .. pitching tent to see how notti this wifey is going to be

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-06-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

From entering the club till getting a sofa table, L couldn’t keep his eyes off me. Even when not looking at my body, he was staring straight at me. Not a creepy stare but a lusty one. It was turning me on slowly that he was not even being subtle infront of everyone.

Soon, the drinks came and countless of games and cheers came. After endless rounds of drinks, I was losing my inhibitions of L and I found myself leaning against him. One of his arms was behind my back with his palm at the side of my ass. Occasionally he will grab it a little thinking that I wouldn't notice.

I decided to tease him a little bit by raising my dress just enough to see the side of my thongs.

K: Aren’t you tired of looking at me? You’ve been keeping it up all night.

L came close to my ears, nuzzling it gently with his nose. Probably due to the alcohol, it was the first time hearing L speak openly as usually it was through Whatsapp.

L: I don’t know what to say but I really want you badly even before today. Plus with your attire, you got me hooked onto you.

Having said that, he place his hand on my thighs and started moving up and down just so slightly, enough to not make it obvious to everyone but way too much to make my pussy moist.

With a hand on my ass, another on my thighs and his nose nuzzling against my ears, I was losing it quickly, thinking that if we will at somewhere private, what would have happen.

Sensing that I didn't reject his actions and just before he could creep his hands further up, I felt my phone vibrate and it was J checking on me. L lifted his hand to my disappointment while I replied J briefly.

L: Is J ok with you hanging out with us tonight?

Since K doesn’t know about my husband fantasy, I decided to play the victim who’s having problems in my r/s with J to see L’s reaction.

K: I rather not talk about him and enjoy our night. I don’t want to spoil it by talking about J.

Sensing the tone and tension in my voice, L dropped the topic off and placed his hand back onto my thighs.

Next up, Dance floor

Last edited by StarIight; 14-06-2022 at 09:46 PM.
Old 14-06-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarIight View Post

Next up, Dance floor
nice... looking forward to the "dirty dancing" hehehe
Old 14-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 5
Loveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story, do continue
Old 14-06-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
nice... looking forward to the "dirty dancing" hehehe
Yes, camping to next dirty update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1