The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold
Re: ✪✪✪✪MrPimP™✪✪✪✪✌♛Korean♛✌Voted NO.1 Sex Machine in FL3 AKIRA is back!HURRY UP!!!✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybee View Post
She's back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebluebird View Post
Are you one of her fans too? Finally she is back , wait for my msg tomorrow mrpimp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
I can describe my experience with Akira in just 2 words: Absolutely amazing!

The headline for Akira is passion, which just happens to be the number one thing I look for with an FL. It's been a while since I had this kind of passionate sex. My experience with Akira is up there with the best of them. This year, only Keiko (Iconick) and Nami (KBSgirls) have matched what Akira delivers.

In the usual MrP tradition, the pictures don't do Akira justice at all. She has a slim and firm body with the wonderful soft smooth skin of a young girl. Nice healthy skin colour, not too fair and not too tan. Sweet face with soft lips, perfect soft but firm B cup breasts with small hard nipples. Flat belly, beautiful pussy lips, shaven with a little stubble. Nice legs and a great little ass. No smell.

As you would expect at the price, you don't get the start to finish service and shower together that you get at higher rates. But once you have Akira on the bed, it is a wonderful experience. Soft kisses that slowly turn to french kissing once she warms up. A great BJ that, although covered, almost made me cum. She enjoys and really gets turned on when you return the favour, and likes painting and fingering.

I think what really turned me on with Akira is the way that although she knows what to do, she seems a bit shy and and only slowly opens up as you turn her on. You only get to taste her tongue little by little, which makes you even more eager to turn her on. And this girl really gets turned on and loves a good fucking - either that or she deserves an Oscar, because her reactions were very convincing. I finished in missionary, which is rare for me, simply because the sight of her wonderful body writhing with pleasure was so incredibly beautiful.

Is she a real Korean? Who knows? Who cares? The package and passion that Akira delivers is hard to match.

Venue and room is ok. Agent is responsive, friendly and very polite.

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
I have to agree with you bro. Akira is someone who needs no introduction, and your honest FR is a testimony of the value for money one can get. She is the kind of quality many bros have missed when the FL scene was much better, and I am glad to know that Mr Pimp makes the effort to bring her back to satisfy his customers again.

Another good effort by Mr Pimp!
Quote:
Yes bro. Always rtf when she's in town.
Thanks for support!
Old 28-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold
Re: ✪✪✪✪MrPimP™✪✪✪✪✌♛Korean♛✌Voted NO.1 Sex Machine in FL3 AKIRA is back!HURRY UP!!!✌

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Are you one of her fans too? Finally she is back , wait for my msg tomorrow mrpimp.
Quote:

The headline for Akira is passion, which just happens to be the number one thing I look for with an FL. It's been a while since I had this kind of passionate sex. My experience with Akira is up there with the best of them. This year, only Keiko (Iconick) and Nami (KBSgirls) have matched what Akira delivers.

In the usual MrP tradition, the pictures don't do Akira justice at all. She has a slim and firm body with the wonderful soft smooth skin of a young girl. Nice healthy skin colour, not too fair and not too tan. Sweet face with soft lips, perfect soft but firm B cup breasts with small hard nipples. Flat belly, beautiful pussy lips, shaven with a little stubble. Nice legs and a great little ass. No smell.

As you would expect at the price, you don't get the start to finish service and shower together that you get at higher rates. But once you have Akira on the bed, it is a wonderful experience. Soft kisses that slowly turn to french kissing once she warms up. A great BJ that, although covered, almost made me cum. She enjoys and really gets turned on when you return the favour, and likes painting and fingering.

I think what really turned me on with Akira is the way that although she knows what to do, she seems a bit shy and and only slowly opens up as you turn her on. You only get to taste her tongue little by little, which makes you even more eager to turn her on. And this girl really gets turned on and loves a good fucking - either that or she deserves an Oscar, because her reactions were very convincing. I finished in missionary, which is rare for me, simply because the sight of her wonderful body writhing with pleasure was so incredibly beautiful.

Is she a real Korean? Who knows? Who cares? The package and passion that Akira delivers is hard to match.

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:
I have to agree with you bro. Akira is someone who needs no introduction, and your honest FR is a testimony of the value for money one can get. She is the kind of quality many bros have missed when the FL scene was much better, and I am glad to know that Mr Pimp makes the effort to bring her back to satisfy his customers again.

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Old 29-04-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Quote:

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Old 30-04-2015, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Quote:

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Old 30-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Quote:

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Old 30-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ateng747 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Akira...

Was greeted by 2 lovely ladies when I arrived. Should have booked a threesome

Anyways, GFE to the max. FJ was out of this world. It's like seeing your long lost girlfriend after years apart.

Thanks to Bro Pimp for the smooth arrangement.
Old 30-04-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateng747 View Post
Short FR for Akira...

Anyways, GFE to the max. FJ was out of this world. It's like seeing your long lost girlfriend after years apart.

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Quote:

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Old 01-05-2015, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Short FR for Akira...

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Quote:

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Old 01-05-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Short FR for Akira...

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Quote:

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Old 02-05-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Short FR for Akira...

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Quote:

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Old 03-05-2015, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Short FR for Akira...

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Quote:

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Old 04-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Short FR for Akira...

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Quote:

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Old 04-05-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Short FR for Akira...

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Quote:

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Old 05-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Short FR for Akira...

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Quote:

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Old 05-05-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Short FR for Akira...

Quote:
She's back!
Quote:
Quote:

RTF? I'll be back.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread