The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Taste of Cunt Juice

Juste yesterday when I licked my Fb during foreplay I dig my tongue into her wet aroused pussy, it tasted salty. I personally didn't like the taste but have to continue licking and digging her wet hole with my tongue. We shower together and I had help cleaning her lovely hole so it's not salty due to unhygienic reasons. I just wonder mostly what kind of taste u guys encounter.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 15
rafflesstamford is one of the Best!rafflesstamford is one of the Best!rafflesstamford is one of the Best!
Re: Taste of Cunt Juice

my partners clean properly
and most of the time shouldn't have any taste which is very enjoyable
Old 06-04-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Tasteless and bit sticky...very 😋
Old 06-04-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Juste yesterday when I licked my Fb during foreplay I dig my tongue into her wet aroused pussy, it tasted salty. I personally didn't like the taste but have to continue licking and digging her wet hole with my tongue. We shower together and I had help cleaning her lovely hole so it's not salty due to unhygienic reasons. I just wonder mostly what kind of taste u guys encounter.
WTF. School holiday already? Moron posts coming out already
Old 06-04-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
WTF. School holiday already? Moron posts coming out already
Knn bu ccb . Forgot to tell u my slut fb is your mother la. And yes u are the mother fucker son we had. This is a sex forum discussion. Not for you to come out no where to shame on people la. I am sorry that I fucking didn't bring you up properly and you TURN TO A RETARDED KID.
Old 06-04-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Cartraff is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCartraff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There could be a possibility that she pissed or had cummed.
Old 06-04-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

piss and sweat is salty

normal pussy juice is sour due to vagina naturally having a lower pH level

so if you taste anything other than sour or salty, you need to stop and get her to see a doctor lol
Old 07-04-2024, 07:27 AM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
piss and sweat is salty

so if you taste anything other than sour or salty, you need to stop and get her to see a doctor lol
U assume it has to do with the girl. Maybe the retarded poster @tatu has Multiple Sclerosis? It changes the taste buds. Better to ask him to see a doctor instead of asking the charbor. LOL
Old 07-04-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Knn bu ccb . Forgot to tell u my slut fb is your mother la. And yes u are the mother fucker son we had. This is a sex forum discussion. Not for you to come out no where to shame on people la. I am sorry that I fucking didn't bring you up properly and you TURN TO A RETARDED KID.
Confirmed u are a retarded schoolboy. No homework meh? How can a cunt like u lick pussy? U lick bangla assholes, right?
Old 07-04-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Confirmed u are a retarded schoolboy. No homework meh? How can a cunt like u lick pussy? U lick bangla assholes, right?
Yes , bros here I am again sorry my retard son Angmo lover now hoping his own father is being fuck by Bangla。 yes I am telling all bros here ...yes your father stinky mouth that u have same dna also fuck by tons of blangla here. Oops same like you ...wow that's what we said like father like son. But knn why he fuck u also ... oh ya la must punish u la, because your mouth so stinky like your mother ccb. Lol
Old 07-04-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

TS.. u cannot eat salty food ah? how come kiam kiam taste u dun like... if the kiam kiam taste also got fried fish skin salted egg yolk taste then u jia lat liao... need to see doc liao.. not u see.. ur fb see...

if u really dun like the taste then u buah some kaya first then lick lor.. can help..
Old 08-04-2024, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 14
Loff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I would say check your diet or taste buds instead, that maybe causing you to taste the salt.
eg, after consuming sour items, sugar will taste esp sweet.
Old 08-04-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
U assume it has to do with the girl. Maybe the retarded poster @tatu has Multiple Sclerosis? It changes the taste buds. Better to ask him to see a doctor instead of asking the charbor. LOL
LOL anyway, unless one has a VERY specific fetish, a cb with yeast infection or bacteria infection is seriously unlickable. the smell is fucking intense lol
Old 08-04-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
piss and sweat is salty

If spicy 🔥 how?
Old 08-04-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL anyway, unless one has a VERY specific fetish, a cb with yeast infection or bacteria infection is seriously unlickable. the smell is fucking intense lol
No lah, his fetish is to lick Bangla asshole. I don't know why the smell should bother him
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1