The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-01-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
Jiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: Club Friday
Lady: Maylin
Location: Jalan Besar area, plenty of parking options available.

Okt: 10/10 I don't usually rate the OKTs as it's usually pretty transactional but CF really went above and beyond for me this time round. I had to postpone multiple times due to extremely bad traffic and my own poor judgement of the travel time but CF was understanding and accommodating. Bro CF you've earned yourself a loyal customer.

Looks: 9/10 I feel that she looks better than her pics. I really like her eye makeup which accentuates her beautiful smile. She's my type but of course one man's meat may be another's poison so YMMV.
Body: 8.5/10 Pale body with A or B cup natural boobs. Nice small nips. Her ass is perky and shapely. Pussy is well-trimmed. She has nice stubbly pits for licking but unfortunately for me she wore quite a bit of deodorant.
Painting: 8/10 she has a relatively meaty pussy with flaps on the outside that are great for some slurping action . Not for innie lovers. No funky smell or odour.
FJ: 8/10 responsive and accommodating and can ride pretty well. Bros you definitely need to doggie her for the extremely pleasant visuals of her nice butt and arched back.
GFE: 6/10 not her strongest suit as she cannot communicate in English. She tries her hardest to please though.
Amenities: 6/10 not the best due to the creaky bed and noisy air-con but still acceptable for a short sexcapade.
Overall rating: 8/10

RTF: definite yes.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

Jenny (Seduction)

Face: 8.5/10 nice features, same like photo. WYSIWYG.
Body: 8/10 fair and proportionate with a meaty ass.
Boobs: 8/10 a B cup , quite soft and nice for squeezing.
Painting: 8.5/10 no smell when licking, while she moan softly as she enjoying herself.
Frenching: 8/10 slow kiss & then tongue exchange (not so wild type).
BBBJ: 9/10 soft & wet suction with toothless feel when my whole dick is inside her mouth.
FJ: 9/10 pussy is tight for pleasure. Very good in bed, super accommodating also. Knows how to pleasure a man’s need.
Massage: 7/10 light pressure being use to relax my muscle for both of my legs.
GFE: 10/10 friendly with smiles.
Communication is ok with basic English.
RTF: Yes
Old 06-01-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
happytoe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Miki - Lust365

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=miki

Face: 8.5/10 nice features abt 90% resemblance to pic.

Body: 9/10 fair and proportionate. abt 1.65 slightly shorter.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural B cups just nice a handul.

Pussy: 9/10 trimmed and get juicy real fast, as in really fast no joke.

Painting: 8/10 no smell when licking and her moans are natural copuled with grabbing of sheets.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 mixture of soft and intense blowing with gentle balls licking. she knows her stuff well.

FJ: 9/10 open to all positions, hardworking and good endurance. Took some time to cum but she was very positive and still willing to pleasure me until I cum.

Massage: 8/10 not those trained in massage but she tries.

GFE: 10/10 very friendly. tries to get each other comfortable. Solid GFE. Communication in english is not bad.

RTF: Yes.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Met3rstick is stuck in moderation for some time to come

May / Seduction

May looks quite close to the pictures posted. Do discount for about 20% for the use of make up. Also, she has tattoos on her waist. Still good-looking, slim, petite, B-cup (felt natural to me, not so sure. I know it’s soft and nice to teh) young lady which most will likely not reject.

Service was ok. May is not the commando service type. She is willing to do most services listed, of course do be reasonable and considerate and most things are ok. BBBJ was good, frenching through out and FJ in both missionary and doggy were pleasurable.

Decent experience with May, possible RTF for me. As always, YMMV.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4367 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Alice from Lust365.
2nd January 2023.
A trip to Wonderland......

Room - 8/10. Clean & cozy. 2 bedrooms apartment with shared bathroom.
Looks - 8/10. Looks same as live video. Always cheerful and smiling face.
Body - 8/10. Curvy with smooth skin with full back tattoo and a triangular tatoo on waist.
Boobs - 7.5/10. Soft natural deflated B cup with pointed nipples.
French - 10/10. One of the best frenchers so far. Very long never had such hot mesmerizing tongue actions.
Paint - 8/10. Did 6-9 with her and challenged to see who cum first. Guess who wins?
BBBJ - 9/10. Wet and sensual with plenty of catbaths. CIM both shots again.
FJ - 8.5/10. A lot of patterns to make you feel high and loved.
GFE - 9/10. Make you feel comfortable. Offered me a cold mineral water after 1st round and offered me a black mask before I left. Thoughtful and caring.
Workrate - 9/10. Hardworking and relentless to ensure I finished my 2nd shot. No massage because of her long pastel nails.
Overall - 8.5/10. Very proactive and responsive. Session was like a trip to Wonderland; floating feeling during frenching. Another outstanding service provider.
RTF - Experience tells me not to get emotionally attached.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
teddypig is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sarah - Lust365

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ighlight=sarah

Looks: 9/10 abt 95% similar to live pics but without makeup only

Body: 9/10 slim and toned body

Boobs: 8/10 B, All natural

Shower: 7/10. Showers you first but more or less SOP

Catbath: 8/10 lick and attacks to the bro

BBBJ: 9/10 very sensual, very wet

FJ: 9/10 Started off with cowgirl and ended with Missionary

GFE: 10/10 Very nice lady to talk to. She gives a intelligence aura around her. Don't mind having her as a friend.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nami from Gentlemenclub24.

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=914008

OKT: 9/10
First time booking with this OKT. Very fast and responsive with clear instructions. Booked the night before for the first slot in the morning.

Location & Room: 9/10
Central area Apartment. Quite discreet andmany parking lots nearby. Large towels available. There's even a deck for her room so can smoke in between shots

Looks: 8/10
Photos lightly filtered but still looks 85% same. From Chiangmai so that explains her fair skin. More cute than pretty and looks either Jap or Chinese more than Thai.

Body: 8/10
Natural B cups. Has slight baby fats with a nice ass to smack. Fully shaven down south.

BBBJ: 9/10
This is where she really really excels. Really good suction with DT. Real slurper and really works hard in your rod and jewels. Really turn on when she looks at you. 1st shot CIM.

AR: 8.5/10
Haven't had AR in a while so was looking forward and she didn't disappoint. Impactful licks all around

FJ: 8.5/10
Unloaded once. Accomodative to all positions and can take pounding. But don't go too rough on her lah hor bros

GFE: 8.5/10
DFK allowed and in fact she iniatied it during catbath. Speaks very good english. Not her first stint here and can be considered OG

Frenching: DFK

Fingering: Yes

Highly recommended for AR lovers and fair thai lovers.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
NaughtyTeacher is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaughtyTeacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kimmy - House of Thai

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=912822

Face: 9/10. It is her in the photos just darker tan.

Body: 9/10 small and petite

Boobs: 8/10 dunno how to tell if its natural or not.

Pussy: Smooth and Tight

Painting: NA

BBBJ: 8/10. Very teasing. Knows how to turn you on and she can go at it for quite awhile. She can also mimic the feeling of a vibrator at the most sensitive part. That drives me nuts, only reason why8 and not 10 is because her grip not very tight and the suction not hard while she is focused on the using her tongue to cause the vibrations.

FJ: I am not going to rate this, because she claim im too thick for her and it is very painful for her. So i dont blame her for not enjoying it. Yeah. Pass gfs also claim Im very thick and stretch them a lot.

Massage: NA

GFE: 10/10 very friendly. tries to get each other comfortable. Solid GFE. Communication in english is not bad. I actually fell asleep after cumming the first time cuddling with her. She work me up with a blow job and I came with a HJ The 2nd time.

RTF: Sure can consider. But got so many options to try. One of the better service oriented ladies around.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
goneforgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pinky - Lust

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ighlight=pinky

Looks : 8.5 (quite chio,sweet & youthful)

Body : 8.5 (petite,tanned & nice)

Boobs : 8 (shapely & suckable)

Bbbj : 9 (diligent but can feel she is hardworking)

Fj : 8.5 ( Bonk her in multiple postures & she is quite game)

Attitude : 8.5 (excellent service,patient & not time-watcher)
Old 06-01-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

One of the best massage plus sex i ever had. My favorite combo, having a good massage follow by a good BBBJ and then FJ. Just refreshing for me.

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=914061
I purposely book 2 shots just for the massage

By the way, her BBBJ is one of the best i had so far since FL1 reopened.

Highly recommended by an old bird SBF member.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
GinLime is Cool - loads of Potential
Maylin - CF

Good session with this pretty girl from bkk.

She's actually just past 30 but looks much younger. can pass off as mid 20s.

Nice soft natural perky tits on her that do not have an ounce of sag. 33b is quite accurate. Her ass is perky and bouncy as well. Enjoyed doing her from behind.

She is petite size. Those who like petite girls with some assets will enjoy doing her for sure. I don't mind slightly smaller sized tits so long as they are natural.

Numbers wise..
Looks: better than photos 10/10
Bbbj: more licking than sucking don't think she does this in bkk. 6/10 even though 6/10 bbbj, the pretty face perky tits and ass made up for it.
Fj: she's a grinder doesn't last long but she's quite tight. 8/10
Kissing: tongue fight and kisses not all out French good point is that she's ok with it when doing it as well 8/10

Body: perky tits and ass.. hooboy 10/10
Gfe: offered massage between rounds but I declined. Asked her to use the massage gun I brought instead. Happened to have it on me. She gladly obliged.
Only downer is that she doesn't speak much English 8/10
I did her for quite awhile and she just took it happily. Used the full 90mins session.

Oh yes she showered me as well but no action in shower which I'm alright with.
Old 07-01-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
jmes88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_dude View Post
FR for Nami from Gentlemenclub24.

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=914008

OKT: 9/10
First time booking with this OKT. Very fast and responsive with clear instructions. Booked the night before for the first slot in the morning.

Location & Room: 9/10
Central area Apartment. Quite discreet andmany parking lots nearby. Large towels available. There's even a deck for her room so can smoke in between shots

Looks: 8/10
Photos lightly filtered but still looks 85% same. From Chiangmai so that explains her fair skin. More cute than pretty and looks either Jap or Chinese more than Thai.

Body: 8/10
Natural B cups. Has slight baby fats with a nice ass to smack. Fully shaven down south.

BBBJ: 9/10
This is where she really really excels. Really good suction with DT. Real slurper and really works hard in your rod and jewels. Really turn on when she looks at you. 1st shot CIM.

AR: 8.5/10
Haven't had AR in a while so was looking forward and she didn't disappoint. Impactful licks all around

FJ: 8.5/10
Unloaded once. Accomodative to all positions and can take pounding. But don't go too rough on her lah hor bros

GFE: 8.5/10
DFK allowed and in fact she iniatied it during catbath. Speaks very good english. Not her first stint here and can be considered OG

Frenching: DFK

Fingering: Yes

Highly recommended for AR lovers and fair thai lovers.
Same same experience I had with you, really miss her already, hope to RTF

I wouldn’t want to post FR for this gem really, but she said her customer is not many, I don’t want her to earn too little for this trip so that she may return in future

Here is my FR, please help to up reputation if possible
https://samsforum.online/showpos...ostcount=83688
Old 07-01-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hartbreakid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: ID from Naravee

https://samsforum.online/showthr...5#post21957315

Looks : 8.5 (quite chio,sweet & youthful)

Body : 8.5 (petite,tanned & nice)

Boobs : 8 (shapely & suckable)

Bbbj : 9 (diligent but can feel she is hardworking)

Fj : 8.5 ( Bonk her in multiple postures & she is quite game)

Attitude : 8.5 (excellent service,patient & abit ting tổng and very chatty)

GFE: 10/10

Take care of this gal guys!
Old 07-01-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Janny from Mansion? Her tattoos looks hot..

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=914508

How is mansion? Can PM me if you're not comfortable stating it openly..
Old 07-01-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sinsk2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lurker for a very long time on SBF i reviewed only those that are worth reviewing! Flirty Girls - Mickey, Shes only 25 born 1997 so young!

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=Mickey

Here's my 2 cents

Photo she shared with me!
https://ibb.co/Z13LpQ2

Face: 8/10

Wettest dream cum true when opens the door! Looks so young and the photo posted doesnt do justice! definitely wanna bonk here right there and now!

Boobs 8/10
Man made, soft still and sizeable handful grope.

Body 9/10
Slim petite, tattoos all over back n front, looks sexy because of her nice built frame! Her photos all posted may feel like shes chubby but she is not!

French: 0/10
Not a fan. And also shes mot really into it.
Basic english only, Can't speak much English but good enough. Fret not she speaks fluent Mandarin! How cool! We converse like long lost friends!

FJ: 9/10

Shes tight and say that my tool is huge and expand in girth. She loves it. Super passionate and eager to please. From 1st to 2nd round, strong gfe!

Service: 10/10

This part is where she seriously shines the most. Cheerful throughout the whole session! Accommodating to most positions, doggy, missionary, cowgirl, standing, carrying her and bang hard it is so wild and her sultry looks gives you shiver to quickly bang her harder!

BBJ: 10/10

She knows how to tease and work her way from above to the battom! No rush, blowing with her puppy eyes and gives you all the attention you could ever dreamt of, suddenly felt like a jav actor!

Final thoughts:

Kudos to the friendly and super responsive OKT, the last 3 photos is definitely her! I would definitely highly recommend her, support her and i think shes a secret bang kept for themselves for most sbf bros here! Fulfill your wildest wettest fantasy like mine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1