The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 14
DC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Vietnamese lady with great body

Wanted to try some joints in this area near the north eastern side.. Went to this spa located at 2nd level. Greeted by the pretty receptionist one look know she not PRC.. Went to room and the same lady came in.. Think to myself hosei Liao this time. Told me her colleagues having dinner so she will do massage for me.. Chatted with her and realize she from Vietnam. Speak Chinese not so bad.. After half an hour of massage turn me around and asked me seductively what I would like next.. Asked her the price for full service, she quoted 150.. Managed to bring down to $110.. She immediately remove her uniform and she was not wearing bra... Her breast I tell you is the most beautiful pair I ever see.. Firm not saggy.. Areola light brown and size of 50 cent coin and nipple small like raisins... Body superb... Mai tu Liao start licking her nipples and played with her pussy.. She gave me a bj after putting on the condom.. Normal foreplay... She turned around and told me to finish her off... Slowly took my time and release... Shiok ah... Damage for 45 mins massage $45.. Full service payed $110.. But the thought of banging her...shiok..
Went out of room and saw 2 of her colleagues.. One with long hair not bad also but mine still the gem.. The other one a bit cannot make it...

Interested bros please pm me for location.. Those who post in the thread asking me to share, pai sei I will not reply as I hardly track my thread.. Contacts will only be given to those with reputable points.. Newcomers, I must apologise cause I do not know how reliable you are unless you have good rep points..

Do up me in return or share other joints.. To those whom I did not reply let me say sorry to you first cause you may not meet the criteria or did not even bother to read my whole post.

Enjoy for those who receive my reply..
Old 06-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
artistsingapore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnamese lady with great body

Bro can share contact/location please.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Pls share bro; TQ.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC0203 View Post
pretty receptionist one look know she not PRC.. Went to room and the same lady came in.. .........

RECEPTIONIST?
dont bother prc or not prc.
a dark viet?
Old 07-08-2014, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all

+10 for you liaoz.
pls pm location.

Lady Samsters: Share yr FB views here

Poll: No of bonks a month?

Best of '07: Vampire Hazel
Old 07-08-2014, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 12
Valuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to behold

Could bro pm for sharing
Old 07-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share your lobang
Old 07-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
DocGQKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share lobang? Thanks.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
Madara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Vietnamese lady with great body

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC0203 View Post
Wanted to try some joints in this area near the north eastern side.. Went to this spa located at 2nd level. Greeted by the pretty receptionist one look know she not PRC.. Went to room and the same lady came in.. Think to myself hosei Liao this time. Told me her colleagues having dinner so she will do massage for me.. Chatted with her and realize she from Vietnam. Speak Chinese not so bad.. After half an hour of massage turn me around and asked me seductively what I would like next.. Asked her the price for full service, she quoted 150.. Managed to bring down to $110.. She immediately remove her uniform and she was not wearing bra... Her breast I tell you is the most beautiful pair I ever see.. Firm not saggy.. Areola light brown and size of 50 cent coin and nipple small like raisins... Body superb... Mai tu Liao start licking her nipples and played with her pussy.. She gave me a bj after putting on the condom.. Normal foreplay... She turned around and told me to finish her off... Slowly took my time and release... Shiok ah... Damage for 45 mins massage $45.. Full service payed $110.. But the thought of banging her...shiok..
Went out of room and saw 2 of her colleagues.. One with long hair not bad also but mine still the gem.. The other one a bit cannot make it...

Interested bros please pm me for location.. Those who post in the thread asking me to share, pai sei I will not reply as I hardly track my thread.. Contacts will only be given to those with reputable points.. Newcomers, I must apologise cause I do not know how reliable you are unless you have good rep points..

Do up me in return or share other joints.. To those whom I did not reply let me say sorry to you first cause you may not meet the criteria or did not even bother to read my whole post.

Hey bro, share location pls, thkz
Old 07-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
visualist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can you pm me the location/contact? thank you!
Old 07-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4522 / Power: 23
SSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for the info...
Old 07-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

8 pts added to u bro
hope your intro is really gd, if not, i will deduct your pts haha......

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
care to share your lobang
Old 07-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

DC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
8 pts added to u bro
hope your intro is really gd, if not, i will deduct your pts haha......
Bro Mai ar ni Kuan lei.. Hahaha but hope up to your standard that's all I can say...
Old 07-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goezi2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share bro.thanks
Old 07-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Contacts given to eligible bros.. Now I'm very worried... Worried that the Vietnam lady will walk with KAR kwee kwee...

Hope to see FRs from bros who managed to engage in her service...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1