The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: After RAW sex will your partner clean your dick with mouth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
You cry after I sap all of your youth. Hahaha
Do I foresee a rush of PMs in ur inbox after u say this. Cos I'm pretty sure men (and boys) would want their youth (or what is left of it) to be sapped.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 20-05-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
What’s post-nut clarity? I apologize, but Auntie does not understand these jargons.
I think he meant the feeling that some men (I not sure how many does, but I do sometimes) have after releasing their load and then all the feelings come in, be it guilt (if eating outside) or the intense sensitivity after cumming (since we are on this topic).

And hor, 40 is the new 30...so ur auntie also not that auntie la.

Old 20-05-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19836 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
HSD my dear is short for "High Sex Drive"...no sexual desire for most ladies during their younger days maybe becos they spend most of ?
Hello Young Man Rickey , So You’re One Of Them Hor - HSD 😝😜🤪

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 20-05-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
What’s post-nut clarity? I apologize, but Auntie does not understand these jargons.
This term "post nut clarity" is used in some online men's forums when discussing about sex and relationships. I will try to explain it hopefully in a simple way.

Imagine a man who has not had sex or masturbated for some time. He is "hungry" for sexual release. This "hunger" is on his mind, affects his focus on work or chores, and also affects his rational thinking and judgement of matters because the "hunger" is pushing or urging him to attend to his sexual desire to release semen.

Regardless of sex or masturbation, after he ejaculates, that "hunger" has been appeased. He now experiences "post nut clarity". It generally means a clarity of mind. His mind is not clouded but now cleared, maybe considered "reset". He is now able to think clearly and logically, regains mental focus to resume the more important or urgent work or chores he has to do but got distracted by the "hunger". Sometimes this "post nut clarity" can make the man realize and regret his sex act because the act had wasted his precious time, missed his deadline, wasted his money, risked his health, going to get him into trouble, or worse, committed a sex crime and the prospect of a knock on the door by police.

I think most men will feel "post nut clarity" especially if he is older, wiser, more mature, has responsibilities in life and work, and has plans or ambitions to achieve a goal.

This diagram explains the "hunger" distracting men from life goals, and hence you can guess how "post nut clarity" comes into play.

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/51087777011622175/

Last edited by maxman; 20-05-2023 at 03:28 PM.
Old 20-05-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Haha,, enjoy while we still can!
Another couple of years, we probably gonna hit preimenopause!
Time flies, I’m 36,, we use to make out daily,,,
After 2 kids,, slow down a lot le,, nowadays we still have at least 2-3 times a week la,,
Yes, u r right sis ...strike while the iron is hot ...time n tide waits for no man or woman..2 or 3 times a week is still a lot for a married couple with 2 kids (HSD) ...keep it up sis Mrs OW !

Hv given u my 27 sweet cherries for the 2nd time for coming back to the forum to post again after so long ...powering UP^^ yr points to 11525

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 20-05-2023 at 04:59 PM.
Old 20-05-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Hello Young Man Rickey , So You’re One Of Them Hor - HSD 😝😜🤪
No lah old uncle bigbirdbird ..i where got HSD ??...if i hv then every guy will hv already including you ....here we r talking only abt the ladies having HSD not guys...all guys sure hv HSD one if offered free or paid by the ladies

Old 20-05-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Do I foresee a rush of PMs in ur inbox after u say this. Cos I'm pretty sure men (and boys) would want their youth (or what is left of it) to be sapped.
Yes, i believe so too

Old 20-05-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
This term "post nut clarity" is used in some online men's forums when discussing about sex and relationships. I will try to explain it hopefully in a simple way.

Imagine a man who has not had sex or masturbated for some time. He is "hungry" for sexual release. This "hunger" is on his mind, affects his focus on work or chores, and also affects his rational thinking and judgement of matters because the "hunger" is pushing or urging him to attend to his sexual desire to release semen.

Regardless of sex or masturbation, after he ejaculates, that "hunger" has been appeased. He now experiences "post nut clarity". It generally means a clarity of mind. His mind is not clouded but now cleared, maybe considered "reset". He is now able to think clearly and logically, regains mental focus to resume the more important or urgent work or chores he has to do but got distracted by the "hunger". Sometimes this "post nut clarity" can make the man realize and regret his sex act because the act had wasted his precious time, missed his deadline, wasted his money, risked his health, going to get him into trouble, or worse, committed a sex crime and the prospect of a knock on the door by police.

I think most men will feel "post nut clarity" especially if he is older, wiser, more mature, has responsibilities in life and work, and has plans or ambitions to achieve a goal.

This diagram explains the "hunger" distracting men from life goals, and hence you can guess how "post nut clarity" comes into play.

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/51087777011622175/
Ah ok, this. Epiphany.

Old 20-05-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, u r right sis ...strike while the iron is hot ...time n tide waits for no man or woman..2 or 3 times a week is still a lot for a married couple with 2 kids (HSD) ...keep it up sis Mrs OW !

Hv given u my 27 sweet cherries for the 2nd time for coming back to the forum to post again after so long ...powering UP^^ yr points to 11525
Mrs OW...oh wait? The one they shared their experiences in photos? Wah that one has been a while ago eh!

Old 20-05-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Mrs OW...oh wait? The one they shared their experiences in photos? Wah that one has been a while ago eh!
Yalor, who else ??....so fast u forgotten abt them ??....they r a legendary couple that took this forum by storm

Old 20-05-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yalor, who else ??....so fast u forgotten abt them ??....they r a legendary couple that took this forum by storm
yes yes i remember now. i away for quite a while liao leh.

Old 22-05-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You cry after I sap all of your youth. Hahaha
More than happy..if not I also waste it by flashing it down the bowl
Old 23-05-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Post-nut clarity is suddenly find a solution to a difficult work problem after emptying my nuts
Old 27-05-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
More than happy..if not I also waste it by flashing it down the bowl
young females everywhere. Can date them at any time
Old 27-05-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
young females everywhere. Can date them at any time
sometimes not abt young or not young...is the connection and feels also mah...

and honestly...mature also good advantage...only need adjust along to fit in the dos and don'ts...young ones maybe even skillset got to worry, have to half worry the smaller head will bleed or ripoff anot...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1