The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When u eat and shit in own backyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Not just romantic relationship is frown upon. Even family members are frowned upon. Because the aim to maintain cordial family relationships can come at the expense of the company. If a cousin propose something stupid, you feel obliged to support and back up the proposal even if the company will end up making losses.

The only exception I noticed is in family run SMEs. Right from the start, you know those with the same surname and bloodline will get special treatment.
Reminds me of the OK Lim case, company go down, almost whole family going down also.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 04-01-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
In Organizational design, controls around Segregation of Duties always assume that parties operating a control are independent. For example, one handles inventory and another does bookkeeping. So if the atoreman pilfers inventory the system records will show a discrepancy vs the physical count.

If the accounts girl is bring fucked by the store man, your controls design is compromised..worse if they are husband and wife.

Not something which people normally think about, but this is especially true in big organisations.
That is why need a systems of control mah. Unless it is a small company, otherwise there are usually at least a few staff overseeing one job scope. Unless it is the two directors at the top that is romantically involved and colluded to cover some bad deeds, it will be found out by audits or random checks sooner or later by other people within same dept?

That is just my take. Office relationships are the most common. Afterall, the boy and the girl see each other 1/3 of the time per day. Sparks are bound to fly if everything is aligned.
Old 04-01-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
That is why need a systems of control mah. Unless it is a small company, otherwise there are usually at least a few staff overseeing one job scope. Unless it is the two directors at the top that is romantically involved and colluded to cover some bad deeds, it will be found out by audits or random checks sooner or later by other people within same dept?

That is just my take. Office relationships are the most common. Afterall, the boy and the girl see each other 1/3 of the time per day. Sparks are bound to fly if everything is aligned.
You're obviously not someone familiar with designing control systems. What you are referring to is something called Compensating Controls. They are very expensive to put in place and usually companies do not want or they simply cannot afford to build in redundancies in their design.

After all, who knows which roles or positions will become compromised?

Anyway, not to stray too far from the original topic, I think it is a generally bad idea to start a relationship within the same company. In some high pressure industries like Audit and parts of Finance, fucking a colleague is very common, but this practice is at best, tolerated.

It is best that one party resigns or be reassigned to another part of the company if the relarionship becomes serious. I never liked handling relationship fallouts between two members of my department who happen to like fucking each other, it is at best a complication and at worst, a managerial headache that needs intervention down the road.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Get facts right and handle it professionally.
Work is work. Dun mess around.

My company also got ppl dun know how to stay behind the yellow line...

Use the right head at the right time at work.
Dun risk your career.

I've already sack a bunch of people over sexual harassments.
can imagine u shaking your head and going tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk before giving the bad news

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 05-01-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Entity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEntity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

What you, as fellow samster, do if you are in my shoes?

Call the male sub and F him for being stupid?
What did the msges say ?

But I don't think you can reveal anything or much, because likely will have male staff also samsters and then will know its you.

I encountered butch harass female staff before, backed up by evidence.
I berated the butch right on the shop floor in the presence of staff, deliberately.
Need it to spread on what happened and let the other female staff take their own precaution.

Another case I heard from another section head is daily greetings become harassment.
Ordinary chatting is also harassment.
Lady sensitivity off the charts, but have to tell the guy to stop, and also inform the male staff like me to avoid unnecessary contact.

Sometimes, harassment or not, also depend on looks or position in company.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1