The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Neighbour is a SIA girl

The unit next to my house is staying with a guy n a girl. did see them a few times, just some greeting but did not talk much. I not sure they are husband n wife or couples or what relationship.

The girl is a SIA girl, i mean a SIA stewardess. Have seen her in SIA girl uniform a few times. ytd earlier morning went to take breakfast and see her in uniform dragging a luggage n back home. She smile n greet me merry christmas n i asked her "just come back ah" n she replied yes after did not talk much n walk away.

just wonder how to go about to know her more. haha

maybe got chance can ask her more about how a SIA girl life look like, how much they earn, their working hours, etc
Old 27-12-2023, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Neighbour is a SIA girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
The unit next to my house is staying with a guy n a girl. did see them a few times, just some greeting but did not talk much. I not sure they are husband n wife or couples or what relationship.

The girl is a SIA girl, i mean a SIA stewardess. Have seen her in SIA girl uniform a few times. ytd earlier morning went to take breakfast and see her in uniform dragging a luggage n back home. She smile n greet me merry christmas n i asked her "just come back ah" n she replied yes after did not talk much n walk away.

maybe got chance can ask her more about how a SIA girl life look like, how much they earn, their working hours, etc
Nobody gives a shit about your neighbour. Come here and post this kind of shit for fuck? If you fuck her then come and post here or give her contact. U do know this site is for Adult Discussion About Sex. Not Stupid Comments On My Neighbour.
Old 27-12-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they are husband n wife or couples or what relationship.
just wonder how to go about to know her more.
I'm her pimp.. St 50 Lt 45 negotiable. Up my rep pts for contact.
Old 27-12-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Neighbour can try to use near by feature to see if can get contact.
eg, telegram, don't think maybe SG girls use wechat.

SIA girls schedules are unpredictable. depends on the flight and they seldom work on the same flight so unlikely you can get predictable pattern.

try more small talks, ask them where they flying to, coming back from?
Hows was the flight? hopefully they complain about their shift and you can continue the conv from there.

SIA girls are used to being hit on, so all the best if you trying to bed her.
Old 27-12-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

The least u can do for us is take photo of her underwear hanging to dry
Old 27-12-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
FotPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
And let us guess the cup size?
Old 27-12-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FotPartner View Post
And let us guess the cup size?
The mere fact he wrote the line with ^^just wondering how....

"" shows solid proof he is a clueless gameless dork with zero social skills

FFS...mate, if thats yr game level quit now & go bk in yr room n toss off

Sigh
Old 28-12-2023, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Alamak neighbour wife or gf. Dun think too much.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 28-12-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
hahahhahah. Yeah, otherwise waste everyone's time with these sort of shit post. At least the brand of the bra is something.
Old 28-12-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
The mere fact he wrote the line with ^^just wondering how....

"" shows solid proof he is a clueless gameless dork with zero social skills

FFS...mate, if thats yr game level quit now & go bk in yr room n toss off

Sigh
He got no game lah. But the hilarious thing is that he so stupid he comes here and reveals this to everyone.
Old 28-12-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Go Chinatown buy kebaya, go Geylang get a WL to wear , pay a bit more for make up, problem solved
Old 28-12-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all
Quote:

Yo bro

Dun waste time leh .....
Old 29-12-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don't turn off her straight by asking these, faster bang her in her kebaya
Old 29-12-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Quote:

Why do you need to know all these unless you are planning to go join as a cabin crew yourself.

She greeted you merry christmas, and you lost a perfect chance to compliment her like "wow, how do you look so fresh and perfect after a long day at work".
Old 29-12-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

So what? Can fuck anot

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1