The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-12-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
You think?
Pay for food and drinks only?
I was able to meet some university girls on Tinder and have fucked a few.
But you’re looking at THB 5000 to 8000 per session…
Thanks for sharing bro. Upped you.

Worth a try for me. Update here if it works.

Of course more time must be spent talking to them pre-trip to see if can click well. But for the money saved and maybe better interactions, I’ll give it a shot.

Worst case is go there then just pay only.
Old 07-12-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Unseen has changed shop and name since Oct. Last I visited, not in Butterfly.
I visited 1st week of November..... Unseen is no more in Butterfly and whether she join another shop I do not know.
But during that week I was there she was doing FiwF under Mamasan stable. I did not manage to book any slot with her as her location was in the PP Place hotel in Rangsit which is damn far away for me.
Old 07-12-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teochew1979 View Post
Any bro will be in Bbk next week? I will be there alone from 12 to 16 Dec, we can go clubbing chill and try pick up some FL. PM me if you keen.
Same here bro. But will be going over to pattaya form 12-14 and back in bkk on the 14-16
Old 07-12-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15485 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
Same here bro. But will be going over to pattaya form 12-14 and back in bkk on the 14-16
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 08-12-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Teochew1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
Maybe we can meet up on 14 or 15? Or both days also can. Hahhahaa
Old 08-12-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone around tonight wanna chiong for a drink pm me
Old 09-12-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Tonight anyone wanna chiong in club? Dm me
Old 10-12-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
eggtzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was shown the hidden menu at Butterfly during my recent trip. There's quite a good looking girl called Kana that listed as available for raw.

But when reached the shop, a bro already booked her for many days in a row so didn't get a chance.
Old 10-12-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

Looking to dabao girls for a week in Bkk or Pattaya, anyone has any reliable OKT contacts? Thanks in advance!
Old 11-12-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Tonight anyone wanna chiong in club? Dm me
In bkk
Old 11-12-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raistlin View Post
Hey bro, are you based in bkk? More than happy to meet up with you when we are there to chiong together
yes based in bkk. Hit me up when you are here.
Old 11-12-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Landed back in bkk. Eager to drink hit the clubs or ktv for girls tonight. Dm if u in town
Old 12-12-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DarrenKhoo12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Landing in BKK tmr and will be there for a week! Let me know if any bros want to ciong together
Old 12-12-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Here's a long one .. contributing back to the forum. Please up if you enjoy.

Sharing a sort of recent work trip to the land of smiles.

TLDR:.
If you are short for time, just go to soi 24, lots to see, my recommendation is 102 massage and Hera / 666 at Soi 33. Rest of the below is a longer write up.

Some transfer tips:
Decided not to use private cars and get stuck in traffic so I took the express airport rail link.
From airport basement take rail to Makassan. About S$1.30 or so.
Alight at Makassan and transfer to either MRT (credit card tap) or BTS depending where you stay is at.
For me I took MRT to Asoke and transferred to BTS Phrom Phong.
Total time taken was just about 45 mins.

My stay this time was at the Hilton on Sukhumvit Soi 24.

Places I visited:
Best was 102 Massage Bangkok. (soi 24). This area is a good cluster as most of not all the girls are seated in a u-shaped alley, good view to make some quick directional decisions.

102 Massage owner was there, offered a beer and a chat before jumping in. Owner is old white dude, he at least knows his audience and IMO, the girls look better and can serve quite well. Given I was in BKK for longer than usual, I did repeat my visit. Girls are all paraded and seated in the lounge which is very well designed. Drinks are served and customers can take their time.

Addict massage was sadly lacking lustre.
Didn't need to think twice to check the other parlors out.

I thought this is a nice location with an alley that had much to offer. Soi 24 alley girls seem to start work early, I see them operating at 70% force by 1pm.

Soi 26 wasn't too bad either, took a look at HappyBkk, Boss and Cherry. But this was when I decided to walk back to 102.

Stocking spa across at Soi 37. Very interesting concept where the girls can do footjobs and full service with stockings on. This is their specialty. Infront of me was a group of Japanese (of course) and they took the choice ones and I left. IMO definitely worth a return to pick the missed choices.

Soi 33: took a stroll here on an evening. Checked out the following :
Aurora Nuru - not bad but need to go after 6+ or later to see better variety
Daisy dream - unless you like WLs above 35 years at least. All were buxomy and fair.
Casanova - so so only
Hunny Bunny BKK - the girl I picked not bad. Fulfilled most of my fantasies.
Aurora massage 33 - average only
Dozo massage wasn't opened.
Hera / 666: yes, good choices, also ended with another nice girl in sailor outfit. Services were worth it.

Analisa near Nana - one of my go to places pre COVID as I thoroughly enjoyed their gloryhole massage, sadly the girls weren't my cup of tea this time round. The massage shop to their left had some nice young girls but we're closing.

Nana plaza - did the usual walk around but didn't pick any. It's a very western crowd.

Thermae cafe: was there around 11pm. I must say, I was impressed by the selection. Ended up getting a beer and checked the ladies out. One finally approached me and said "I want together with you", she looked like one of the better ones from dongguan ktv. Nice boobs and ass and with 3k quote, we left back for my place where she stayed for a few hours and did two rounds. Got her contact for my next return.

Along Nana plaza street. I returned the next day to check out the street scene. There were about 6 to 7 black girls. Very interesting and decided to pick one friendly one. She was 24 years old. Very sexy and all natural. Bargained to 3500 that included anal. Woohoo. Anothee box ticked. Not sure if this will be a growing trend or non locals but IMO worth checking out. BBBJ was out of this world.

Using apps and web. Sideline Vs Fiwfans:
I found Fiwfans listing more responsive. Sidelines were slower and provided less information when chat on Line began. There are also some overlaps , meaning , some girls will of course be on both platforms.
Seems like many of them are located in different hotels. For most, you will need to go to them. Some will come over to hotel. Rates are better than spa/ massage places, easily half the price. Once you chat with them on Line, best to ask for photos although you can expect them to have touch ups. So far the ones I tried weren't bad. Less TLC than the ones in spas but they can deliver good full service. You can check out kokoro hotel in Google maps where many girls are located. Some girls can do threesome, just ask.

Bliss massage Bangkok: they do outcall also not bad. Can negotiate good rates and full service once girl arrives. They also only quite massage rates not other services. Confirm can massage well.

Happy to share some contacts if bros want to get some good girls. Photos very accurate for this. These are freelancers, can nego but don't expect to be cheaper than spas. Going rate is 4k.

RCA alley:
Two places worth checking out for those into the Kapoo scene. K Avenue and Kitty Spa. Girls confirm SYTs and most can generally speak English. I found it best to go uch later like 9pm onwards.
Girls come from a mix workforce, going early, say around 5pm you will have smaller selection as quite a few of them start work after they have completed their day jobs. Some of these girls are uni grads just starting out in their careers or other odd.jobs and making some extras in the Kapooo scene. If lucky, some will go back with you and can secure them for a few days. To secure them, I find it easier for those who are holding part-time jobs as they can choose not to show up versus the ones with full-time employment.

Japan street: (Thaniya Road).
You can reach their via BTS drop off at Sala Daeng. Best time to see is around 745pm. This place has ALOT of girls to choose.
This stretch is a pure pick up place. If you go later than 830 or 9pm, only leftovers to choose which is still quite a lot. Girls here operate differently from Thermae, meaning they are more inclined to LT. Rates are confirmed negotiable. You won't see many farang here.

Non Cheong scene:
Once upon a Thai. If you are looking to spend hours in a nice spa and onsen can check this one out.
Soi 24 also has good ones like Nature Thai.
Soi 26 Yunomori very tranquil as well.
Soi 3-4 Mi-Onsen, this was more fun as we went with a group of PRC girls we met. Half our time was playing with the PRC tourists.
Soi 51 Preme Sanctuary - a recommended place with our newly found PRC ladies. They very generously treated us so why not.

Sensitive topic which I will keep discrete and short. The PRC ladies we met at a 'green plant' dispensary. I was amazed at the bulk they were buying but consumed in Thailand of course. They had some trouble in understanding how hybrids worked and so I lent a little help and the rest is history. We remained in touch and planned to visit together again and I will keep it as that.

Our plans to head down to Khaosan clubbing and pick ups wwre scratched as we got what we wanted meeting the PRC ladies.
Old 12-12-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Here's a long one .. contributing back to the forum. Please up if you enjoy.

Sharing a sort of recent work trip to the land of smiles.
Not planning to go thailand, but you did a very decent detailed FR.

+54 to you for the effort.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1