The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Tktk08 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: What happens if you impregnated an FL living in vietnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
you like to have a free child?

but she likes to have free money support.
100000% right.
Old 14-07-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jaykkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

child support obviously
free money for her
Old 14-07-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Smart lawyer can advise her to challenge the will...biological son cannot be ignored...

The will have to mention the illegitimate child unless the father didn't know of this child...but still can challenge the will to have a share...if can afford legal fees...
Doesn't work like that. In a SG will, the testator can give to anyone. Even if not biological or illegitimate child. Just need full name and identification number

However there are 4 groups of people that cannot be excluded from a SG Will. Otherwise the will can be challenged. Inheritance (Family Provision) Act 1966.

1. Spouse
2. Disabled children regardless of age
3. Unmarried daughters regardless of age
4. Unmarried son under 21 years old.

So if the biological/illegitimate son is above 21 and excluded from the Will, that is ok. Normally lawyers will say give $1. The law is black and white. It's got give or never give. If give $1, at least it showed the testator remembered the biological/illegitimate son at the point he drafted his WILL. Clear intention not to give more
Old 14-07-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Doesn't work like that. In a SG will, the testator can give to anyone. Even if not biological or illegitimate child. Just need full name and identification number

However there are 4 groups of people that cannot be excluded from a SG Will. Otherwise the will can be challenged. Inheritance (Family Provision) Act 1966.

1. Spouse

So if the biological/illegitimate son is above 21 and excluded from the Will, that is ok. Normally lawyers will say give $1. The law is black and white. It's got give or never give. If give $1, at least it showed the testator remembered the biological/illegitimate son at the point he drafted his WILL. Clear intention not to give more
I understand these but if the child is not known to the deceased and illegitimate and biological child can still challenge the will...means your point 3 or 4...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-07-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I understand these but if the child is not known to the deceased and illegitimate and biological child can still challenge the will...means your point 3 or 4...
Understand your point about biological. As for illegitimate child, need DNA test. How to do DNA testing after a person has died right? There is another category to note. An adopted child has the same rights as a biological child

So if you are marrying a lady with a child from a previous marriage, some ladies suggest their new husbands adopt this child. Makes it easier for this child to live and study in SG. Maybe can change child's surname via Poll Deed too. There is no way you can un-adopt a child years later. If die without you, this adopted child will get a share too.
Old 14-07-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Understand your point about biological. As for illegitimate child, need DNA test. How to do DNA testing after a person has died right? There is another category to note. An adopted child has the same rights as a biological child
So by time all thase will challenges...the division of property will be on hold...so antoher words pls do not create trouble by having illegitimate children...

If any mom dare to challenge the will means she will already proven DNA that the child belongs to the late father...another DNA test with the siblings will prove the theory...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-07-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 10
eddie81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeddie81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
So by time all thase will challenges...the division of property will be on hold...so antoher words pls do not create trouble by having illegitimate children...

If any mom dare to challenge the will means she will already proven DNA that the child belongs to the late father...another DNA test with the siblings will prove the theory...
oh really? this is interesting, should be put in a new thread.
Old 21-07-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
iamedmund55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1. Spouse

point 3 shows women's rights lol

at least the law did not state min amount which is good. a way out for the testator.

thanks for the info bro
Old 22-07-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:

1. Spouse

Wtf? This is blatantly a sexist/misandrist law. Son NOT human?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1