The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-05-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
She's been around for the longest of time... sometimes I do wonder did she ever leave at all lol.
She is actually like another ML in the famous hill.
Thus she only "leave" when needed.
Not on those passes which most ML are associated.
Old 08-05-2023, 07:03 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natstew View Post
Review for Xiao Han

Saw the recent discussion on her and went to try for myself -

Let's get it out of the way first - yes she is pretty, she's definitely one of the top ones in my years of chionging. For reference, the pretty faces I can remember off the top of my head are Peace (LTD) and Tina (from 2021ish?). Great body as well - really the quintessential XMM look.

On to the bad - like a few people have mentioned, her playability is low and massage is non existent. She's obviously quite green and the HJ isn't great either.

She's definitely someone who is very polarizing and not for everyone. For someone like me who places a premium on looks and body, I still had a good time getting jerked off by a pretty SYT. I got some hints of good GFE but it feels to me like this will vary wildly across customers - she's attractive and she knows it, and she can afford to drop standards and still maintain a healthy customer base. I'm sure she'll generate lots of drama in the near future - she is exactly the kind Roberts will fall heads over heels for and shower her with gifts and / or attempt to bao her.

For those who value service, playability, and GFE, you very likely won't get your money's worth. She says she is here to stay for 6 months, but I suspect service level will drop quickly as she gets jaded and / or figures out she can get away with doing less.
What a good honest feedback. Uppped you.

While she SN, lie beside you, rest her head on you chest, small hand stroking your 2 IC, your 120 was already well spent. But I am very greedy, from the previous Kiki until today XH, I never give chance one. Die die must unlock.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-05-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiaoyu-local-massage/

Anyone tried this ML before ? Seemed like she's been around for a long time and I can't find FR here. Asking because I will always pass by this area.
Old 08-05-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

A gentle reminder that Covid cases are still high and even hospitalisation numbers are on the rise... so if not feeling well do stay home and don't go visit ML(s).

C
Old 08-05-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jimmyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seniors new here but wanna contribute my 1st ML. Tried Tutu, syt not slender kind of syt.

Booking - easy, very accommodating. I can't speak Chinese so she was patient enough to direct me.

Face - pretty, nice smile.

Body - I'd guess Bs. Body is tight. Not for folks looking for slim/slender SYTs. But such a pleasure to look at mirror, watching a pretty girl massage.

Sensual - good variety and techniques, will do light cathbat, peck you on lips. Allows 3G maybe 3.5 roaming

Gfe - offered me a drink

Photos - looks like her, 95%

My favorite part, the head massage after the deed. So good.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/tu-tu-massage/
Old 08-05-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjohn View Post
Seniors new here but wanna contribute my 1st ML. Tried Tutu,
She is not available for a while.

C
Old 08-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ling-long-massage/

Anyone managed to try ling long? Tried to contact many times but never got a reply
Old 08-05-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jimmyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She is not available for a while.
Older post says she just came back from RTC may 4. I got lucky I guess just in time
Old 08-05-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjohn View Post
Older post says she just came back from RTC may 4. I got lucky I guess just in time
I guess so, there was a short window.

C
Old 08-05-2023, 09:23 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

You are such a gentleman Tom bro. ML ditch you, her loss
I also hope XH doesn’t mind lao uncle like me. Upfront I’ll tell her I am lao uncle. Save me hassle kenna rejected at the door like the cb at RV
Hope our session with XH turns out reasonable bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
True. I got regulars. is 2.
Then after nx Tue, down to 1.
Like you, unless the 1 left also RTC or ditch me.
Will find XH to see how what is the bif fuss about.
Personally, I don't have a good vibes. But never try never know.
Hopefully, she don't mind old uncle like me.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 08-05-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
You are such a gentleman Tom bro. ML ditch you, her loss
I also hope XH doesn’t mind lao uncle like me. Upfront I’ll tell her I am lao uncle. Save me hassle kenna rejected at the door like the cb at RV
Hope our session with XH turns out reasonable bro
LOL @ cb at RV..

Till now never see any ML with her MO lolol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-05-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
What a good honest feedback. Uppped you.

While she SN, lie beside you, rest her head on you chest, small hand stroking your 2 IC, your 120 was already well spent. But I am very greedy, from the previous Kiki until today XH, I never give chance one. Die die must unlock.
She must be pretty enough like kiki.i trust your taste on ml look.haha
Old 08-05-2023, 10:19 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Moi still waiting to kenna another one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
LOL @ cb at RV..

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 08-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1c2z3y4l5 View Post
when its newbie saying the wrong thing, wa kao every lao jiao come tell you their wisdom, tips, advice on what is the unspoken rule, dont ruin the playground, manage expectation, blah blah blah bullshit. Everyone seems on the same page on what the newbie say wrong.

When laojiao with high rep say the wrong thing, please dont take things seriously, TTCS, everyone can say what you want, no one owe you anything, if reply means agitated.

wow so true! I said something along the same line but with only a tiny fraction of the content and get zapped. Lol.
Old 08-05-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
LOL @ cb at RV..

Hahah, what happened?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1