The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
is it weird for guy to a men's health clinic with female doctor?

I have been getting UTI symptoms on and off, suspect it might be prostatitis...

wanna go get checked out asap but my nearest men health clinic is one with a female doctor. Seems like she is certified to diagnose for men's health issues? is it weird if i call up and book an appointment in this clinic? I tried calling other clinics nearby but the appointments are all 1-2 weeks away. Of course i can go for further clinics but just thinking if it would be weird/for the clinic to reject for a guy to call up to a clinic with a female doctor.

https://www.dtapclinic.com/location/...n-walk-clinic/
Old 16-11-2023, 07:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: is it weird for guy to a men's health clinic with female doctor?

I'd far prefer a female doctor it would be really weird discussing sexual issues with someone of the same sex unless, of course, you're gay.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-11-2023, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Unless u are afraid that the female doctor would give u boner during examination, I guess it doesn't matter, you are there to get treatment. All that matters is to get well.
Old 20-11-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
nimdafbskucf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

would be great if the female doctor is slim and sexy
Old 21-11-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AdamLee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take it easy. The doctor whether male or female has seen all kinds of bodies. Just think that you're nothing, and you're one of them, it's gonna help.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1