The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 01-03-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Toa payoh

Visited Xiao Ling at 9*, started off with average full body oil massage then towards the end of the session she ask if I like hand or mouth.

I replied "chui chu lai", she smiled and started an enjoyable cat bath.

Just as I was about to release she switched to quick hj. Would have been much better if she allowed cim.

Anyone tried the other ML in the same shop?

Thinking if the other ML does bj too I will arrange for double fly left and right bj....
Old 01-03-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
Visited Xiao Ling at 9*, started off with average full body oil massage then towards the end of the session she ask if I like hand or mouth.

Just as I was about to release she switched to quick hj. Would have been much better if she allowed cim.

Thinking if the other ML does bj too I will arrange for double fly left and right bj....
I think she's the best one there. The other ML some bros say give a few seconds bj and switch to quick hj. So u still want double fly? Double fly go to 5x, they eat u up sia.
Old 01-03-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi bro can share ctc? Thank u!

Quote:

Old 01-03-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Saiong1628 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro,can share contact. Thanks
Old 01-03-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Lol, you tried xiaolin har... I tried her last year, but kana scolded by anal King who claimed no such person (can look back the thread)...

Anyway, if I rmb correctly, the other one like no bj? Xiaolin is value for money if you need quick bj service.... enjoy.
Old 01-03-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
I think she's the best one there. The other ML some bros say give a few seconds bj and switch to quick hj. So u still want double fly? Double fly go to 5x, they eat u up sia.

5x got double fly bj svc? Anyway, the ML at 5x I feel abt cmi... the last time I had bj there, was by a pregnant ML... that was years ago though.. but it was exciting.
Old 01-03-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Bro thanks for the advice,upped your rep

Next few days will visit XL to try finishing cim before moving to 5*

I don't last long in this shop, very thrilling..... can hear the bro behind the curtain also enjoying himself plus the biz next partition

Last edited by KLGL; 01-03-2022 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-03-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiskhoo View Post
Lol, you tried xiaolin har... I tried her last year, but kana scolded by anal King who claimed no such person (can look back the thread)...

Anyway, if I rmb correctly, the other one like no bj? Xiaolin is value for money if you need quick bj service.... enjoy.

Bro I only read afew pages back, the thread is too long

Your info is accurate

Not that it means anything but will up your rep

Last edited by KLGL; 01-03-2022 at 08:04 PM.
Old 02-03-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GerryJays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha Blk * (single digit) purple signboard - any more review recently? Used to go quite a few months back. Two of the ML I use to frequent gone le. Any bros been there recently got anything to share? just wondering if worth going again. Rmb got some drama many many pages back this thread hahaha.
Old 02-03-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13186 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone still in touch with the famous Alice at blk85 many years ago?
Old 02-03-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Fatcat2016 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Hi bro, can share contact and details of location? Thanks
Old 02-03-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
iwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The mls at 5X are old milf n gilf but allow zhut..recommend only for bros that value service over looks
Old 04-03-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
savageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbigboobs View Post
The mls at 5X are old milf n gilf but allow zhut..recommend only for bros that value service over looks
Bro, can pm me the actual location? TIA.
Old 05-03-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbigboobs View Post
Zhut laonibo? There is one milf at serangoon 2nd floor with big melons but I turn away I dun understand is all the look and fulfillment of sexual desire weighted so much greater than authentic massage?
Just recently, I went for massage for two full hours of stroking of coke and seducing touch OMG in a clean joint, but that girl willing to give teasing. Need to pay for the so call baoyang with additional $30.

Two full hours, and I never release. You know what my weapon got IA. Luckily manage cleared by next day night. Again, I saw another milf at yxhx with big melon again I turn away.

So, man we live 30/40/50/60/70 still prefer syt. The best thing if u able to see juicy fresh abalone ! Bravo
Old 06-03-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,can pm mi loc pls tia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1