The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pubic Lice Whore

that day visit regular at geylang l20h38. the girl complain her pussy hair sometime itchy. i check for her and her pussy hair trimmed. but there is no lice leh can see the sparse hair quite clear.
Old 01-11-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pubic Lice Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
that day visit regular at geylang l20h38. the girl complain her pussy hair sometime itchy. i check for her and her pussy hair trimmed. but there is no lice leh can see the sparse hair quite clear.
See the living conditions of Geylang whore houses, pubic lice are the least of health concerns..
Old 01-11-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
See the living conditions of Geylang whore houses, pubic lice are the least of health concerns..
What is the main concern bro
Old 02-11-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

Not only lice cause itch loh. Maybe is scabies? dry skin or allergy?
Old 03-11-2023, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

Could be a simple thing like dry skin which can be treated with some moisturizing lotion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1