The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Walaikato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Anyone with the latest report on Brickfields? Ports still closed? Kam siah2 for the info.
Heard it will be drag till Nov.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Finally found it. Not so comfort as brickfields. No towel just tissue to wipe everything. But the stock quite gooood as brickfields. It near flea market. Price starts from 20 to 40. Enjoy folks.
Wow! You early bird get the worm huh? Knees tired or not after climbing 4th floors? I've never taken the RM20 one. What you pay is what you get! Cepat! Cepat! Must think of some way to label those ports so that all cheongsters can share info.[/QUOTE]

No bro. This place is not at Kotaraya. I found another port near Petaling Street. It is near the "flea market".
Old 07-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the status? Are they still all closed? Havent been to that area in a long time.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Whats the status? Are they still all closed? Havent been to that area in a long time.
Will a few kind souls take turns to check out this value-for-money place? I'm itching to go there too, but need to be sure they'e open first. Kam siah! Kamsiah!
Old 12-10-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will a few kind souls take turns to check out this value-for-money place? I'm itching to go there too, but need to be sure they'e open first. Kam siah! Kamsiah!
Still closed
Old 13-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haizzzz...

sorry to hear it..i m currently visiting ace now as i hv a regular viet there too..been with her for 3 yrs d..before bfields was closed,i used to switch places between those two..

i used to visit bfields for a quickie..
Old 13-10-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
KL2013 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKL2013 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKL2013 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walaikato View Post

No bro. This place is not at Kotaraya. I found another port near Petaling Street. It is near the "flea market".
Can give better hints? I was walking around here last night and couldn't find anything. Please PM if you want.
Old 13-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Still closed
Thank you for the update, brudder Walaikato. My deep-throat Indon girl supposed to be back after Hari Raya Haji. Now, I cannot get her! Sheesh! I miss her cos she sucks my dick up to the hilt! Buay tahan!

Next week, hope someone else can pop over to Brickfields. TQ!
Old 15-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2013 View Post
Can give better hints? I was walking around here last night and couldn't find anything. Please PM if you want.

The images were taken in the lorong. As u all can see find the toto shop. The lorong is opposite the toto shop where the photographer were seat when taken the photo. The street in front the toto shop is jalan sultan.

Try google lorong petaling. Lorong petaling not jalan petaling ye. The place is opposite the lorong pasar karat jalan sultan. U can see the old china guy lepak2 outside the back of shop in that lorong.

That's all the info i can give it to u folks. Other u have to us ur intelligence to find it.

Last edited by Walaikato; 16-10-2015 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Put more input/info
Old 16-10-2015, 05:45 AM
Samster

My 2nd time at jalan sultan brothel. Quiet decent quality it have. Maybe because brickfields still closed. I figure out there's a few face that i recognize them from brickfields.

Usually i go there on morning session. Around 10-11 in the morning. It's because the place is like oven. Except 2nd door/shop. It's got an aircond. 2nd door shop got a great choice of bakso. Tall short slim curvy. Starting from 30 (fj only. Not open clothes no bj) and 40 for full service (bbbj/bj with condom and fully naked fj).

From my visit there. There's only 4 door there. 1 shop got downstairs and upstairs.

2nd shop only downstairs.
3rd shop got downstairs and upstairs that connected and have a passway to the 4rd shop.

Never been there at night. Also i never been to brickfields at night. Worth to try folks. On my 2nd visit i have found my germs. Sweet curvy. She said she's from sri lanka. Not too dark. Her skin smooth and "hitam manis". Big boobs tiny waist with great ass. Love to doggy and her moans can make u wannna come instanly.

Don't ask me where she is. U have to find ur own germs. Have to dig it up. Have to experienced the thrilling by ur own. Good luck and happy fucking.
Old 16-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bro walaikato,

thank u for the pics..i knew where d..quite near to chinatown actually...

cheers and hv a nice day ahead
Old 19-10-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Don't ask me where she is. U have to find ur own germs. Have to dig it up. Have to experienced the thrilling by ur own. Good luck and happy fucking. [/QUOTE]

Second shop from the water fountain end of the road or second shop from the archway end?

FYI, all shops are closed at 7pm.
Old 19-10-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
My 2nd time at jalan sultan brothel. Quiet decent quality it have. Maybe because brickfields still closed. I figure out there's a few face that i recognize them from brickfields.

Usually i go there on morning session. Around 10-11 in the morning. It's because the place is like oven. Except 2nd door/shop. It's got an aircond. 2nd door shop got a great choice of bakso. Tall short slim curvy. Starting from 30 (fj only. Not open clothes no bj) and 40 for full service (bbbj/bj with condom and fully naked fj).

From my visit there. There's only 4 door there. 1 shop got downstairs and upstairs.

2nd shop only downstairs.
3rd shop got downstairs and upstairs that connected and have a passway to the 4rd shop.
Brickfields is still closed. I drove past on Sunday night.

The passage to the 4th shop is quite risky. They can lock you up and rob you.
BTW, there's one more port. It's next to Yum Cha Cafe on the main road. Cafe food sucks! I haven't gone in the next door port but everytime when I pass the cafe, I can see the bouncer downstairs.
Old 20-10-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Brickfields is still closed. I drove past on Sunday night.

The passage to the 4th shop is quite risky. They can lock you up and rob you.
BTW, there's one more port. It's next to Yum Cha Cafe on the main road. Cafe food sucks! I haven't gone in the next door port but everytime when I pass the cafe, I can see the bouncer downstairs.
Thanks for ur concern. Never thought about risk of getting rob. Really appreciate it bro.

About the port near Yum Cha I'll go for food testing. Will give u guys report later. 😁😁
Old 20-10-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for ur concern. Never thought about risk of getting rob. Really appreciate it bro.

About the port near Yum Cha I'll go for food testing. Will give u guys report later. 😁😁
Port neat Yum Cha some of the shop can passby to the back shop. Nowadays most stock from brickfields.

Today i try Wulan. Chick from shop 28A brickfields. Lovely face. Tight pussy since its 2nd day working after a month holiday.

The okt really nice and friendly. Old Chinese guy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1