The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
actually, don't feel like i'm done with this story, as compared to this morning when I typed the most 'trauma' part... still have a few note worthy incidents to share.

apologies for being indecisive..
Yes plssss!! Thank you!
Old 13-01-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tiutiutiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

bro 1231231233, been a silent reader and I appreciate your story, thank you. Like sexcision said, you both are really to the point of pure honesty, you two will be married. All the best and looking forward to your continuation
Old 14-01-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
playboy96 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
check your user cp for the answer.

yeah I agreed about being fucked up, immoral also. could have censored many parts but I'm glad I didn't for most of it. kept it as real as possible.
Bro, check Liao, never receive anything. Hahas buts it’s okay! Do continue w your story.
Old 14-01-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy96 View Post
Bro, check Liao, never receive anything. Hahas buts it’s okay! Do continue w your story.
i cant up you anymore. meaning the up rep did go through.
Old 14-01-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You need to go to your user CP, 1231231233 had upped your points and had added a remark. which is the answer you seek.
Old 14-01-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
playboy96 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
i cant up you anymore. meaning the up rep did go through.
Sorry bro, noob here. Using mobile version, so was not able to see it. Thanks to bro sexcision as well!
Old 14-01-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry bro, noob here. Using mobile version, so was not able to see it. Thanks to bro sexcision as well!
Think you need to click on "Full Juicy Version" on your mobile Bro playboy96 to see more details.

Mobile version got a lot of things hidden

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-01-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

her : I think I’d choose not to take him as a client. but wished me and you were in the same secondary school… and we dated ever since. when my character was more like B back then…. Single for so many years, a few unrequited love along the way in life… it made me bitter and stubborn I suppose….

me : oh. sounds good to me too. but you aren’t happy with our present now?

her : i am. but i still feel messed up…… I’m always in fear that I might do something to let you down again, to hurt you again….

me : like?

her : tempted to sleep with others….. it’s not very often, but sometimes when certain guys flirt with me…. the temptation is there….

me : maybe you share those moments with me? like just text me.. call me..... share with me…. I can role play for you…. is there anyone at work who is affecting you so far?

her : nope.

me : clients?

her : not really. so far so good.

me : then…..

her : I just wish I was normal, like last time.

me : maybe you’ve always wanted to be intimate? just didn’t realise how much you liked it until you tried?

her : erm….

me : who was your first ever bf? and when

her : bf…. you.

me : I thought you dated teo before me?

her : erm. actually official boyfriend, you, this year. the rest weren’t relationships at all.

me : oh ok. i mean, dating with a guy. like go out and stuff.

her : teo lo.

me : he tried to bed you right. and you told me you almost let him?

her : yup.

me : see? that’s normal? you know how many women lost their virginity in sec sch ma? maybe if we change our past and be from the same sec sch and same age…. we might have also done it back then.. you get what i mean. and you might still feel the same way also…. just don’t let that client have power over you. maybe we take some time to help you figure out?

her : ok.

me : tired ?

her : yup. very.. the adrenaline gone le.

me : same for me…. come (i helped her get off me)

her : wait… brush teeth….

me : haha. see. I need a wife like you. perfect….

I hugged her from behind as we brushed our teeth together, careful not to drip on her. she helped me rinse our private parts, dried and we went to bed. the whole time I hugged her tight, kept her by my body.

that night, we fell asleep… I snored in her face… woke up to so much drool on my chest, and an aching arm under her pillow… I pulled my arm back and swung it to stop the numbness…

her : good morning.

me : haha i think we are late.

her : just shower and go off lo. should be ok. I slept super well! you?

me : haha. yup. nice. but let’s not sleep like that ever again….. my arm is super sore!

her : not worth it??

me : hahaha noo … really no… haha..

her : let’s go.

me : wow you really are happy today.

her : yup. I feel happy.

We rinsed and got dressed....

Me : hmmmmm. What kind of dressing is this now??? Nerdy spectacles, hair let down. SLUT red lingerie, plain black dress....

her : B?

me : Oh yeah, we only settled her personality, never dressing.. Wah Lao how I concentrate at work sia? And I really need to rest today....

her : Save it for tmr... I will wait for you myself too....

I continued to marvel at her new look all the way to the car.

She hugged my shoulder as I drove. We rested, didn’t talk much, perhaps still in shock over what had happened to her.....

me : I think you should sell your condo eventually. Even though I’ve grown to like that place.

her : Cos I bought it using dirty money?

me : Well earned money. Nothing to be embarrassed over. I’ve done things I’m not proud of also.

She was curious and I told her how I strong armed, perhaps immorally.... some people for my job. She didn’t judge me....

her : Did you do that for ber?

me : At that time? Yes.

her : Felt like you loved her at that time.

me : Love? Maybe not bah. I cannot trust her...

her : So I’m like between xy and ber?

me : Haha yes very true... but more towards xy.... you care more about people.

her : Should I even bother with the rent? Do we need the money?

me : Yup, why not? Save for our kids. I should also install cctv at the gate. Just in case S or Raj in future Chu pattern. You know what I mean?

her : Ok can.

me : S replied?

her : Yes. But i didn’t read.

me : Ok. Deal with him when you have the time lo. I’m really ok le. You believe that?

her : Yup. Can feel it.. but still have to test you in bed without role play to truly know....

me : You mean I’ve been... Erm.... when we.....

her : Yup yup.

me : Ok I think I know what you mean.... sorry about that

her : You made me worried that’s all, but I feel safe with you. No more of the ‘will he?’ Or ‘is he?’ like when I was with Raj... S also... Teo also...

me : I feel safe with you. No more of the ‘neh neh neh, you should be with #3, you will be happier’ nonsense

her : OEIIII

she grabbed hold of my ear gently first then pulled hard on it once she was sure I wasn’t caught that surprise... then she pinched my cheeks so hard... we both had a good laugh..

me : Eh you quite violent hor...

her : Haha maybe. You unlocking another side of me... (she continued to pinch) you soooo cuteeeee

me : Yeah yeah. Quick la get off. I need to go get my coffee. Byeeeee

her : Don’t copy me please. Byyyeeeeee

me : I won’t miss you. Don’t worry..

She bent forward back into car, pretended to swipe the chair...

me : What you doing?

her : Making sure you miss me later. Ooops, sorry..

She pressed on her chest the moment she saw me looking into her neckline and at her exposed cleavage... it wasn’t a lot, but it was enough!

me : Wah laooooooo(she closed the door and waved cutely at me) ooooooooooo

I watched her walk away until I got horned. She turned and looked at me, laughing perhaps.

I realised I drove slower these days, the urge to speed or heck the traffic was gone. Reached office, could really concentrate at work. We dropped each other stupid texts every half hour, replying slowly...

her : photo of #3 in a nice white dress #urtruehappiness

me : Photo of my exposed penis, semi erected
#yourstupidzaogengthismorningeffect
#urtruehappiness

her : Photo of her slut Lacey red thong
#canseecannottouchtoday

me : I can lick

her : Licking = touch = no no

me : Photo of my exposed full erected cock
#allurfaultulousywife

her : Lunch?

me : Nah, lazy to come over to your side. Your dressing lousy today.

her : Fineeeee you know where I’ll be.... #meetingmysecretlover

me : Wah going hotel with S again?

her : Yeah lo. At 12 pm sharp.. I can't resist his body.... and his mushroom head... You don’t want to meet me what. Byeeeeee

me : Ok enjoy.... byeeeee

I had a good laugh somehow, I wasn’t jealous anymore.....

It was already 1140am, I logged off and rushed to my car to drive over. Still had to find a lot at that open air carpark. I reached our spot at 12.08pm.... saw her there, really couldn’t help but we both smiled. She looked a bit worried actually...

As I sat down quickly to join her, she handed me the plain water to catch my breath.

me : Wah Lao! You so confident meh???

her : Hehe was getting worried actually... nah your fav order with lots of chilli sauce...

me : Eh f... I mean shoot la... yucks...

She took them away from me for herself, did it just to annoy me. We had a lot of fun jabbing each other, the build up of frustrating and funny emotions was really fun.. we held hands as I walked her back to her building, inviting a lot of funny looks, such an old couple like us some more, one 40 plus one 30... she refused a kiss, not out of embarrassment, but her way of annoying me…. i fucking loved it…

Teo came over to talk at around 4pm…

me : how bro? any luck?

teo : nope….

me : sorry, I really thought she’d jog more during such a difficult period in her life… Apparently, she jogged a lot while dating him because she was upset with him….

teo : but it’s just one day. maybe I go earlier today.

me : yeah i was about to suggest that.. I cover for you. just go. also, maybe you can park in her area. increase chances of bumping into her also……. but you think, will she suspect?

teo : it’s ok. better than nothing.

me : maybe you can spend some effort trying to woo L again?

teo : goodness you sound like like your wife….. no la. too much has passed, I really stopped feeling for her maybe 5 years ago… ok I better go. did you delete her on facebook?

me : erm no leh. why?

teo : can I borrow your facebook account? do recce?

me : ok.

he handed me his phone and I logged in my account on it….

me : don’t make it too obvious bro…. she’s obviously going to be distrustful of men… ( i said that with #6 in mind, how she treated me after teo) just be sincere. if she asks, just tell the truth. I will back you up…

teo : ok.

me : you slow your driving down. this could be the beginning of the happiest times of your life in the future. don’t fuck it up by being stupid.

teo : lol. now your turn to decide for me. eh. why no tight hug from you one? lousy leh.

we both had a good laugh and I got up to grab him tight. like how he shook some sense into me..........

— 5.30 pm.

me : dear. I drive over now?

on the drive over, she called me to chat, something she has never ever done before, not as Y, not as A…… maybe as Z she wanted to do so for raj….

her : where are we going for dinner?

me : I think we should go check on teo. see if he needs emotional support….. he’s trying to bump into xy the way I did… can I help him check if she still lives there?

her : you miss her just say la…..

me : uh oh someone is jealoussss

her : no, I don’t even care about you.. hehe

me : ok I see this lady in a plain black dress from far. gosh she needs some fashion sense…….

her : ahah you idiot…

————— she got on

me : wah you are early today. I thought I had to park to wait like always.

her : hehe. abusing my new role I guess. but i’ve given so much time for the past ?? years here. nobody questions my dedication anymore.

me : I’m just glad you finally realise that……… do you think it’s got anything to do with us talking about things last night?

her : …… ( deep in thought )…….. maybe?

me : like you feel you don’t owe anyone any explanations anymore? no need to prove to the that you work hard…

her : ………. stop making me love you even more la.

me : yeah lo… better not. in case I decide to go back to xy. hahahaha.

her : go lo. then i go with teo. bigger and he’s not as sticky as needy as you. I get to nag even more cos he listens more manly than you.

me : i know we are joking but don’t ok……

her : you also…. I know xy is a lot sweeter than me… but i will try to improve.

me : no. just stay this way. i don’t know. xy is too nice sometimes, it was annoying. like she was too nice to do the right thing, in the end, she chose to be delusional and blamed me instead. you know, like instead of accepting what was true, she chose to think that I was lying and trying to ruin her life……….. you know what. actually. saying this out. I realise, I feel nothing now. I felt so aggrieved back then….

her : so you chose me from the dive group because I reminded you of her?

me : nope…. I chose you because I thought you look sweet…. and I saw your figure once when the wind blew your t-shirt against your body… haha…….

her : and?

me : thought it’d be nice to take your first time…. and continue an intimate relationship with you….. sorry. i was still na ass back then….

her : who says you aren’t still one now… hehe……. is it cos you were still upset over xy, you didn’t take her 1st time?

me : perhaps?

her : you loved her didn’t you?

me : love? I don’t know. but felt hurt. like … i don’t know. was it felt that she wasted her life with by marrying him? or felt hurt that I didn’t get to marry her……. it sure didn’t feel like a loss….. more like a wasted for her.. that’s all. but it was more painful when…

her : when what?

me : when #1 … you know… blurt out you had a boyfriend….. that was rock bottom….. and when you said sorry to me and walked away to the room…. that was another few more levels down from rock bottom….

her : sorry.

me : don’t be. it was all worth it to get here. I’m not normal like others also.. (abusive and useless father) like wanting a family coming natural…

her : i know. btw, you talk so much.. where are we going ah???

me : i show you where I used to live……

———————— 6.20pm

I drove us back….. on the main road…. there a jam so we moved slowly.

me : ah there he is.. you see, the bus stop, opposite. I try to u -turn.

he was sitting there, using his phone mostly, and looking up from time to time.

her : huh.. oh… wah he’s still there??

me : another ‘failed’ day for him.

her : should I alight and go get him?

me : nope. he probably doesn’t want to risk being seen with another woman, or me here also. he’s really not himself……. 

I made the uturn and stopped at the bus stop… lowered the window and shouted out to him.

me : any luck?

teo : eh. boy. why you two here. erm no leh.

me : come, let’s go for dinner.

teo : erm…. think no. i wait a while longer.

me : no. weekend is coming. you have better chance then. let’s go.. come ok.

he looked up. realised he’s been waiting for damn long…. hesitated…

me : bro. bus coming.

he got up and rushed over.

me : hey you go sit at the back with him.

I drove off as soon as she got on, he was surprised, but also rather in a daze…. my fiancé hugged him despite him looking sweaty and smelling like dried sweat in his running wear. he wasn’t that interested at first… but she pulled him in and put his head on her shoulder.

me : bro where you parked your car?

teo : near xy unit.

me : ok. we go elsewhere for dinner first. drop you nearby there later.

I made a left turn, drove us down the path I used to jog with xy…. keeping a look out at the same time…. we went for a simple dinner at that place, it was kind of romantic, but the food was mediocre at best…. after dinner, we brought teo one of the pavilions, sat there beside him. we both hugged him and asked him to tell us what was really going on.

he had already told his wife, L , he wanted out, years ago, but she was neutral.

he had already filled for separation, will give her full custody of the kids and agree to any alimony she wanted.

he had already included the term to give her and his kids the house.

all these started to happen about 2 weeks ago.

my fiancé and I were both stunned, speechless…….

teo : bro. don’t be upset. I didn’t share, cos I know you will stop me.

me : nah i just feel shitty, I let you go through all these and didn’t even sense anything was wrong…..

he put his arm around my body and pulled me in and kissed my head.

teo : nah. you were too busy being happy. it’s ok. i understand. i saw what you had and also made me realise what I really want.

her : well, it wasn’t always happy. we almost broke up remember?

teo : but at least, those were real emotional feelings……… bro. i need a favour.

her : you can take my condo…

teo : oh. wow.. really a gem. (he kissed her head) but erm… bro, your parents’ old house, still using for rent right can I take over when it’s done?

me : only rented a room actually. you got take the master…. you don’t need privacy meh?

teo : it’s fine. I really want to try with xy.

my fiancé and I looked at each other, very very worried for him. he was rushing his decisions, planting his plans and emotions on to someone he barely knew.

me : did you try #3 as well?

teo : yes. we had lunch today actually. but no feeling.

her : what???? you mind her baby is it?

teo : nope. really. just no feeling.

me : haha. bro we have similar taste then… (giving #6 an arrogant look of ‘see i told you so’, she glared back at me, but she was smiling)

her : can I suggest something?

her : i will make sure he helps you date xy, you date her a few times first, before you continue with this plan of yours. ok?

teo : but I’ve already decided.

me : you know you stubborn one right? now you got 2 ppl here who love you. can you love us back by trusting us? just hold. a week or so. ok?

her : let’s go home. you are following us…

me : then his car?

teo : just leave there. i can come get it later. haha. maybe might bump into her.

her : you see? he really needs to follow us back……..

she put him in the back of the car, the turned to hug me.

her : may I, erm….

me : yup. go ahead… try to have fun on your part. i’m ok….. which home?

her : our home. bed can fit us all. you ok?

I agreed with her and drove us back, while she hugged him behind the car…….. she started to kiss him and pulled him in to kiss…

her : tsk… you treating me like i’m the bar girl leh…..

teo : oh sorry….

he started to kiss her back, not sure if he was enjoying truly………. however, my doubts cleared when he undid her dress and brought it down her front to suck her tits….. alerted them when we were reaching home. She got dressed… my mom gave teo a hug even though he told her that he was smelly. good thing was, she didn’t ask much.

We quickly brought him up to our room, he hasn’t been here in a while….

teo : guys, thanks I feel a lot better already…

her : when was the last time you shot?

teo : erm. with you two.

her : i think you need to shoot again, clear your mind. then see if you still want to pursue with your current plan.

teo : erm. yup. i would like that. sorry bro.

me : it’s ok. you two need me? or ? just you two better…

teo : no. sorry. with sis alone, I find weird…….

me : ok

teo : shower first? I stink.

her : i like. hehe….

me : ok i know what to do…

i went to lay the cover sheet…….. she turned her back to him and let him undo her dress.. Teo pull me over to join in… my fiancé stripped him slowly and giggled. “really smelly, you really jogged?”

teo : haha a bit. i go shower first?

her : ok. give me a bit of alone time with my hubby first… we join you later.

teo : sure sure.

her : how ah?

me : what how?

her : shall we have one round first? just me and you?

me : you fucking hot in this red set leh… but I thought you said we resting tonight?

her : i’m not really in the mood also……… but I like his sweat smell…

me : haha then you better quickly go stop him from showering.

her : and we are going jogging this weekend. just me and you.

me : haha you got another weird fetish.

she pulled my hand and hurried us into the shower. teo was just urinating…..

at that moment, I started to worry…. she stood and watch him urinate.

fuck.

Last edited by 1231231233; 15-01-2022 at 12:11 AM.
Old 15-01-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Whatever she did, I was glad whatever I thought may happen didn’t happen. She pulled Teo after he was done and washed his penis with the shower... locked lips with him... halfway through...

Her : how ah? How do we do this.

Teo wanted to take over , to get her to blow me while I stood, and for him to lick her while she bent and he sat.

me : No today is all about you.. I’m supposed to rest today. Dear you still can?

I got Teo to work together, we lifted my fiancé up he penetrated here with one lifted leg, then he leaned on the wall for support. I used my belly to support her back and she bent her knees to plant her feet on the wall.

Teo : Wah don’t break my penis man....

her : You better don’t push in behind also!!’

As I pressed my body against hers, my penis was pressed up her butt crack... It was fucking sensual, me holding her waist while helping Teo bounce her. She locked hips with him and licked his neck. She turned her head and locked lips with me but it was worrying. After awhile, she told us to stop as it was getting painful, she wasn’t wet enough to enjoy his bigger dick...

After we put her down, she asked Teo for preference, he said that he wanted us to kiss. She took over, make me sit down locked lips with me while putting teo’s penis between her inner thighs, clamped on it tight and told him to pretend that it’s pussy. I played with her hanging nipples while he enjoyed, eventually regretting it when he shot his load mostly on my legs and thighs... and my privates.... my fiancé had a GOOD laugh out of it and rushed to get us to shower. Teo was visibly exhausted, he went jogging after all. I soaped myself as she helped him. she got him a towel and went out with him to get him one of my shorts… when she came back in, she rushed over to me and we hugged.

me : I still feel hot for you since this morning……… our lunch date….

her : same. sorry, I shouldn’t have let him F just now.

me : it’s my fault too. how? we save until tmr? just us?

her : you sure you can? alone with me?

me : just keep doing what you did today. i love it. i really do.

her : me too.

we kissed, rinsed again and dried ourselves… went out and stared at our bed…

she whispered : how ah?

me : lol. you sleep in middle la….

her : no! you! hehe.

me : later at night he hug me to sleep how?

her : i thought you like it? you two bromance what.

me : yeah i love him, but got limit ok.

her : hehe.. ok ok I sleep in the middle… if anything happens in the middle of the night, don’t blame me.

me : since when I blame you with him…

we went to bed, fiance in the middle, covered him with blanket, adjusted our pillows. Good thing our bed was enough to sleep two fatty males and one small sized female..... I hugged her and whispered to her…

me : hahah.. hehe good luck to you. tonight double snore machine, see how you sleep.

she made me face the other side and we slept with our backs on each other. in my mind, I thought of the different ways I could help Teo get a ‘cute meet’ moment with xy…. how it can be legit and not deceitful… they would really make a great couple…… i started to wonder too, would Teo make a good couple with my #6…….. he had his chance though. she wasn’t enough to make him realise he needed to move on from his marriage to her either….

fell asleep. the room became a double snore machine… at one paint, I think she couldn’t sleep I felt her flipping around, eventually pulling and sharing my pillow and using hers to cover her ears.. i woke a little annoyed, but it felt nice feeling her sort of hugging from behind…………

early morning, woke up to feeling some fidgeting on the bed…. i turned…. my fiancé was slowly making out with teo, he was holding her left leg over his body, gently fucking her…. it was fucking turn on to wake up to that. I moved closer to them, started kissing on the back of her neck on her hair. she smelled so good, she responded, her head turned, but couldn’t reach me, just reached or my hand and guide to her boob. I cupped her left boob with my left hand, felt her moist and slightly wet camisole…. obviously teo had been licking it… rubbed her nipple, making her moan and kissed teo more frantically. my right hand, awkwardly straight down, reached for her anus… started to gently caress it, touching as gently as I could…. her hand suddenly stretched down to grab my finger, pressing hard on it, letting me know she only want the tiny area up her ass crack to be caressed, not her anus…. I’ve never had the fetish of anal fuck, only trying it with the malay milf a few times but never craved for it…… i kissed her back and started to think, was it a turn on? to fuck both her holes at the same time?

suddenly, teo pulled is penis out and turned her to face me, pushed her forward until she locked lips with me… he lifted her right leg and lowered his body down the bed, until he was about perpendicular to her, then penetrated her again while lying down, started to fuck gently……… my fiancé did something that shocked me, she pulled my penis and bent it downwards, she wasn’t masturbating me, but was rather holding tight to my penis rod and then shaking it to rub my penis head against her clitoris, hitting teo’s cock at the same time…. for some reason, he cummed pretty fast and pulled out, moaning, quickly running to the toilet to ejaculate as he held it in…. my fiancé pulled my cock in to penetrate her. she was FUCKING WET inside…. I fuck her gently, she wanted to kiss my face but ended up licking my nipple instead…. teo came back out….. felt him get on the mattress, felt my fiancé get nudged to climb on top of me while my cock was still inside her….. Teo did his weird thing behind her again… licking her anus……. up and down it…. making my fiancé start to moan until I had to remind her we were not alone in the house..

however, halfway into it, Teo got up..

teo : sorry. i need to go.

me : you need a lift? your car is still there you know.

teo : yup. xy goes to work around this time right?

xy’s job, she goes to work much earlier…

me : yup… i used to fetch and drop her about…. (looked at the clock) i think 20 minutes from now…

teo : ok. sorry sis. i better go.

her : so you still want to find her?

teo wearing my shorts and a singlet i left for him : yes. sorry sis.

her : no la. just wanted you to be sure. go go! drive safe later. call us.

he took his phone and called for a grab. my fiancé resumed riding me and she enjoyed sucking my nipple, somehow, she enjoyed dominating me…..

teo : ok . got a car. gotta go… erm how to open gate?

me : the….. the… button….. left side… door….. (my fiancé rode me hard, really hard)

teo : ok. love you both.

I flipped her over and pulled my penis out, slowly penetrating her…..

me : what happened ?

her : he wanted to go off just now, I asked him to be sure……. told him to f me one more time.

me : did he stop to think or? or just do…

her : just do…

me : haha. are you jealous?

her : nope. why?

me : do you think he’s using xy to replace you instead of L?

her : maybe… are we messing him up?

me : let’s admit it… we 3 were already messed up long before any of this happened.

her : agreed….

me : can I fuck you now?

her : i’ve been waiting since I alighted your car yesterday morning hehe…….

I got on top of her and started to ram her hard, not paying any attention to trying to ram her g spot….. we kept saying ‘i love you’ to each other.

her : so fast? hehe….

me : sorry … (i panted as I cummed…) sorry….. i finger you ok? or lick?

her : hmmm.. i think no need… i like feeling horny for the rest of the day.. hehe.. but you better be careful?

me : careful huh?? whyyy?

her : later i go find someone else lo….

me : haha you dare?

her : why not… hehe.

me : ok lo. but find me first la.

her : hahaha… of course. gosh i love our flirting.

me : me too.

her : of course i find you la… it’s just different with you…. by the way, i’m giving you a pass.

me : huh ? what pass.

her : you can go do with someone else. anyone you want. maybe … cannot #1.

me : what’s happening ah?

her : i’ve been doing with teo, without asking you first. i feel guilty.

me : erm ok.. and?

her :just giving you a pass ok. but you must tell me first.

me : no need. i’m fine.

her : not even if you want xy?

me : wah. shit. why you put this thought in my head?

her : hehe. i knew it….

me : yeah maybe one last time with her… for closure…

her : erm……….

me : haha i knew it.

her : knew what??

me : now you regret giving me a pass right?

her : haha yes.. no it’s ok. i cannot be selfish. but come back to me ok.

me : no la. i’m just kidding…. i already have closure with her…. when I heard she’s getting a divorce. that’s my closure.

her : why?

me : closure as in, her vilifying me became immediately null. i was right after all.

her : no very nice though.

me : i know. i never rooted for it. but…

her : then how was your last time with her? intimate…

me : erm, even after we quarrelled, she started to look for me after a week or so. we did a lot, as long as I didn’t ask her to stop the wedding, she’d continue with me until she got married. I lost control a few times at first, like cry and beg her not to marry him…… erm… yup maybe i did love her…….. she cry also. then avoid me… but find me again…. this cycle repeated a few months. I cummed in her on purpose, thought maybe can get her pregnant and stop her. she told me that fucker wasn’t that interested to do with her either, before wedding, didn’t want to move in also. sometimes weekends didn’t even meet also, I knew where he was, out partying having fun…. so we had a lot of chances to keep doing… until it became like no feeling. i just ram her as hard as I can, it really became numb eventually, for me. I wanted to be careful and started using condom, even when she looked up at me in love and crying, i didn’t care…..

her : did you continue with her after she got married?

me : nope. it was wrong. I was able to feel that integrity at first. but after seeing her wedding photos…… my morals all gone…. tried texting her, but she stood firm. surprised she didn’t block me though.. she was patient, which made things worst. so eventually i blocked her myself and deleted her number. … but it’s still in the blocked list….

her : i’m glad you only told me all these now…

me : why leh?

her : imagine if i had known all these back then, I won’t push you to #3… i’d push you to xy….. and it was xy, i think you soft spot for her, you’d be with her already……

me : lol. then you end up with teo ah?

her : no.. erm.. didn’t even think about that.

me : but actually likely right?

her : no idea. he’s married. if he’s divorced, then yes. but it’s a facade. he’s not the same as you……… can we continue talking later? i feel sleepy.

me : but dear, it’s almost time to wake up.

her : you think you can go in later today? like maybe… 10 am?

me : what………

her : I couldn’t sleep much last night, you two snore machines. i’m used to yours already, not his…. although quite nice to have two guys I love beside me……..

me : the waking up was super hot…….

her : yup. it’s nice to have him beside me and be naughty, knowing that you are behind me… but if it’s just waking beside him alone. I don’t want that….

me : glad to hear that…. you go back to sleep ok. if we continue to talk you won’t get enough sleep. I nap a bit more, go to work first, come back later to pick you.

her : ok. you call teo on your way to work. hope he’s ok.

me : yup yup, love you.

I hugged her gently and dozed off with her. she snored a little, clearly she was dead tired…… I got ready for work quietly and headed to work while she continued to snore. called teo on the way. he told me about waiting in the car for at least 10 minutes but had no luck.

me : bro, then if you see her, what’s the plan then? offer her a lift? she may not even recognise who you are man……..

teo : ah…..

me : you go home, rest. come in later. you try again this evening, go jog. but don’t say hi. I’ll go check if she still lives there.

teo : ok. btw, when can I move into your hub?

me : oei, you serve your wife the papers already?

teo : no. why?

me : you can move in anytime. but for now. slow down bro. please… why don’t you just move in with me and #6? she likes it, our bed is big enough, I just need to buy her snore cancelling ear plugs or some sorts…

teo : eh. no need la. you two done way too much for me already.

me : she enjoys having you beside her also. something bad happened some time ago. i let her tell you herself…. i WILL help you get your ‘cute meet’ with xy. i swear. but for now. you spend more time with us and don’t do anything stupid with your . i mean L.. and go spend some time with your kids for goodness sake.

teo : you are right. i’m not coming in today. nothing much. help me clear if have.. i bring the kids out later after school…. then go jogging..

me : ok. good bro… maybe you pick #6 and send her to work later. around 10 - 11am and send her to work. time for you to contribute. lol.

teo : haha ok ok.

———————————— 9.30am

her : [selfie photo, her in bed, in the camisole, a lot of cleavage, dreamy eyes, messy hair] #aloneandhorny

me : wah lao eh…. i’m rushing work. but #cannotfocusandhornynow because of you….

her : hehe. you picking me?

me : can you call teo? i’m covering him….. you ok to tell him about that client?

her : no. why?

me : just wondering. that’s all. he send you to work, can?

her : ok. but nothing naughty……..

me : no comment.

her : no la. he really wants xy now. I don’t want him to be messed up also.

me : agreed. but will you be jealous?

her : a bit. but not the upsetting kind. bittersweet. we want him to be happy too! ok ok i go bath…

me : video call me can? i wanna watch.

her : haha.. good. you still miss me. ok.

she took sometime to balance her phone, then video called me as she showered, there was nothing naughty but her frowning at me whenever i made expressions lusting after her body…. she made me a kiss expression and hung up before putting on her clothes, making me yearn to find out what she wore… I skipped lunch to clear as much work as I could….

======== group chat

her : [image of the street down from our house] waiting for you here. where is my other prince charming?

teo : ok coming.

her : [selfie with teo] he not interested in me already, only thinking about xy….

================

early noon.

teo came into office and looked for me. he was in his informal, with his kids… i could hear them. he brought them over to my office to say hi, they were shy, then gave his eldest the key to his office and asked home to wait in there.

me : oei. don’t expect me and #6 to help you baby sit hor.

teo : haha no la…. you are right bro..

he came over and hugged me from behind.

me : you sibei huggy recently leh.

teo : why leh, you scared ah?

me : no la.

I actually put my head on his stomach.. his hands on my shoulder, gripping tight.

me : so what am I right about?

teo : spending time with my kids. i realise how stupid i am….

me : so you not going to go after xy already?

teo : i am. but gotta be patient. cannot rush.

me : precisely man! if need, we spend time with you to calm you down…. i think you shoot also helped man.

teo : yes, about that. i want to apologise man. recently i’ve been… you know… with your fiancé before asking you for permission….

me : we 3 are already in a dysfunctional relationship la…. but you can leave anytime you want….. i must admit, this morning was fucking shoik.

teo : yeah i agree. paiseh. it was nice…

me : is that what you want? is it enough for you to keep going with L?

teo : i don’t know.. in the moment. yes. but whenever L. no…

me : go bring them out. go jog later. I bring #6 over for dinner later, the briyani there. you see how and join us. i try to see if she’s still living there also.

teo : ok. love you bro.

me : love you too.

——————

my fiancé and i exchanged a lot of stupid texts, some wild flirting with each other. I was receiving so many pictures from her, some of her. some of funny stuff. that moment, I realise again, I was glad she didn’t know about xy back then and tried to push me back to her. i may have chosen xy easily, but it wouldn’t be like this. xy’d be really sweet, supportive…. nice to be with. but it’s really not what I want. I needed that jealousy and taunting that #6 can so subtlety give me…..

it fuck fucking good.

—————— 6pm

we drove by teo again, he was sitting there at the bus stop. he’s really obsessed? or dedicated? may seem very immoral to some people, but if a man does everything he can to try to meet a girl to get a chance to ask her out, is that so damn wrong? instead of turning and u turn to talk to teo, I drove her straight and turned into xy’s neighbourhood…. I didn’t have to tell her, but she knew why. I made a turn and drove down the stretch right to the very end…. i took a quick look to my left, u turn at the end and drove back, looking to my right this time….. slowing down when we were outside xy’s unit….

so many memories… in that 3 storey terrace house…. but they just felt numb………. my fiancé was focused on my face…. she held my hand. I recognised everything outside, pretty much the same… could see a bit of ???’s touch to the house. messy. the door was shut, doesn’t look like anyone’s home. but one person living in this house now, who knows…

her : you ok?

me : hmmm. i don’t know. just weird you know…

i drove off, turned left and parked further down, between the main road and her house. We alighted and I rushed over to her and opened the door for her…..

her : why ah? so gentleman today hor….

me : today only meh? i want to see what?

her : see what?

she kept her eyes focused on me as she spread her legs, showing me her pink underwear as her maroon dress lifted up her thighs when she got off….

me : wah laooooooo….. hot hot hot……

I held her hand tight as I walked her to the indian restaurant. she grabbed my hand tight, leaned into me on purpose. she had the look, like she knew something which I didn’t. we texted teo to come join us for dinner but he told us he wanted to try his luck with waiting…. I shared one chicken briyani with her, she didn’t allow me to eat too much…. it was so dissatisfying, but it was finally Friday night, could still go for supper with teo later. couldn’t even eat my briyani with my coke……. perhaps she figured out that this was the place i frequented with xy back then. #6’s is smart that way, for some reason, she can manipulate how i feel or think without much effort.. we took our time. but teo didn’t want to join us.

went back to our car, opened the car door for her but she pulled me in and let my body weight press on her against the car… we kissed for a long time and she tickled me.

her : you feel super hot right?

me : yup why ah?

her : you are enjoying having me here with you, you realise? you are super sweet and animatedly happy…… you excited with the possibility that xy might…….

she suddenly stopped talking..

she was staring behind me…

I thought it was teo, coming so kissed her again…

my fiancé nudged my stomach a few times…. then look into our car nudged me gently away to open the car door, i side stepped, let her get in….

then i realised why.
Old 15-01-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

#6 seems to always not wanting anything naughty before meeting teo, but when she meet him it always happens otherwise, like she cannot control. You on the other hand is not helping and seems to be pushing for something to happen too.

I dunno, I still dun feel comfortable at this kind of arrangements even if the other guy is my blood brother. But you guys seems to be comfortable. So I guess if it works for you.

Than coming back to xy, seems that you and xy were pretty good back than. How are you so confident she will switch over to teo, giving him a chance and not wanting to come back for you?
Old 16-01-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
hare2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, look forward to more updates
Old 16-01-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hare2023 View Post
look forward to more updates
Same here too
Old 16-01-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

it was her. it was really her. she looked like she was coming home from work, top, dress, bag on her bak and with two bags of groceries in her hands… she had already walked past me and was picking up her pace…… I stood there, watching her walk away again… stood in my tracks until #6 poked me from behind.. I turned at her.. then realise to proceed with a plan I had pre thought of…

me : call teo. call him now.

#6 : and?

me : erm… i think he parked his car outside her place. did we see just now?

#6 : not sure.

me : just call him to come…….. can i go talk to her?

#6 : yup yup. but you still love me right? (she pulled my hand, looking up at me, she looked truly worried.

I leaned in straight at her face, “goodness you look so cute!” and locked lips with her straight! I sort of got lost in the kiss, until she pat me to stop…

#6 : she’s turning away already. quick go.

me : erm… maybe don’t need… (i looked at my fiancé… panting… catching my breath)

#6 : go…. do it for teo. help set him up with her.

me : oh yeah. ok ok. you call him now…. remind him to be cool. don’t rush over. be cool.

I closed the door gently for her, turned.. walked … slowly… fuck this was nervous… goodness.. it’s xy…. .it’s xy.. come on. what’s there to be nervous about. I realised she was already out of sight, picked up my pace….. at the turn, she was already 4 units ahead…… her back view looked different.

me : hey… xy! it’s me…..

she paused, then turned…. she looked embarrassed and gave me the “oh hi..”

me : let me help! (as I rushed closer to her)

xy : erm. it’s ok. (but I took the bags from her, she relented easily)

me : gosh. haven’t seen you since...... (before her wedding)

we both kept silent.

xy : so what are you doing here?

me : oh erm. we were having dinner…..

she looked a little off, I also stared at her face…. then body… she had put on a lot of weight. she used to weight maybe 35 kg? she looked 55kg now… perhaps 60kg….

xy : oh ok. erm it’s ok, i can bring back on my home, you better go back to her. (she reached forward to take the plastic bags……. fuck… I saw her cleavage down her navy blue top….. FUCK! her boobs are bigger now)

i took a step back and pulled the plastic bags away from her : no it’s ok… she’s waiting for teo.. erm you remember him? my buddy…

xy : not really.

me : from ???? work? (our previous company)

xy : nope. no bells. sorry….

me : oh erm. he’s married. but having issues.. we brought him out for dinner, he has been jogging our usual route, told him it was scenic… he’s having problems…

xy : oh ok….

me : sorry. don’t know why I tell you also.

xy : it’s ok. erm. i have some groceries inside, need to put in the fridge soon.

me : oh ok. you lead the way….

she turned and walked away…. her butt looks bigger now… fuck…..

me : so how have you been?

xy : erm…. not too good.

me : what do you mean? (we almost reached her gate) everything ok? erm should i stop here?

xy : nope it’s ok. no one is at home anymore. you can come in if you want also.

me : what happened? (she unlocked the gate)

xy : I’ve filed for divorce with ???.

she stood there… didn’t turn. at that moment, I understood why #6 always felt weak towards raj……………

me : I’m really sorry.

xy : nope, I’m the one who’s sorry. anyway. thanks so much. I can take it from here.

me : just let me help. i’ve not talked to you for so long…..

xy : I texted you to apologise actually. but given the way I treated you, not surprised you didn’t give me your new number.

me : oh erm…. (she opened the front door and led me to her kitchen)

the house was neat, some changes here and there, but mostly the same……… stepping in, fuck…. the feeling… the memories……. She looked at my face as I stared at the sofa.. started at the staircase, and the kitchen counter…… she led me to her fridge, I put the bags on the counter and handed her the items… it was like old times….

me : so what happened?

xy : erm…….. everything you predicted came true? I was really…. stupid. should have listened to you.. should have..

she was sort of getting disturbed…..

me : hey. it’s in the past. at least you are over it. you are still young leh. have the courage to start anew. seriously.

xy : anyway, i’m really really sorry. the way i tried to blame you.. the way you fought hard for me. for us. but

me : hey hey hey. it’s in the past. water under the bridge. i’m so happy for you ok…

xy : erm…….

me : i know it sounds wrong and shitty. but it’s good, just hope this house is still under your parents’ names…

xy : yup! it is. this was one thing I listened to you. thankfully.

me : anyway, law favours females what. i’m sure it’s not hard to gather evidence against him?

xy : nope. he’s good. you know me. i’m bad at such. i might be losing actually.

me : erm. you ok?

xy : no.

she started to tear…….

and fuck…

and just like that…..

i stepped forward……

and just like that….

we hugged…….. I put her head in my chest and pat on her back… she looked up to say sorry again.

she ridiculed me very badly back then……. complete opposite of her character.

and just like that…….

my lips met hers…………………… but it didn’t last long. a second or two, my lips felt numb.

I took a step back but she took a small step forward. I kept her at bay. she realised what she’s done… started to apologise more…

me : no it’s ok. it’s ok… it’s normal. we have a history. it’s normal. don’t need to apologise.

xy : but you are attached? I’m so sorry..

me : it’s ok. don’t worry about it.

awkward silence.

me : i think I better

my phone rang.

me : sorry hold on.

—— teo called.

teo : bro where you???

me : hey where you?

teo : erm along the road. down her house.

me : oh you need toilet? erm, try the mcdonalds? but a bit far. eh wait.. i have an idea.

———
me to xy : hey really really paiseh to ask, can my buddy use your toilet?

she was folding the plastic bags. we were still in her kitchen.

xy : sure sure.

———— back on phone
me : bro. you find ??? ????? street, then walk to unit ??…… use my friend’s toilet……. yes sure sure don’t worry. she’s ok……… (I looked at xy and gave that zzzz face) just come la. the mcdonalds tis too far away… you can thank her later, go dapao dinner for her or what… (xy looked shocked, and immediately gave the ‘don’t need’ gesture…) ok. shit la. i’m urgent now myself…

I hung up…

me : sorry I need to use first. can you go get him? he’s my size, in jogging clothes i think….

I rushed straight to the toilet and closed the door… took a shit… felt damn guilty. oh fuck. my fiancé… i took my phone out and texted her. she wasn’t online, her profile pic was gone. eh wtf! I called her immediately and she picked up immediately as well.

I whispered…

me : hey you ok?

#6 : yup yup. teo found you all?

me : i’m in the toilet. give them a chance to talk. i’m coming back asap ok. wait for me.

#6 : of course. love you ok.

me : love you too….

I heard sounds outside… people talking. sounded cordial…. gave them a bit more time. there was soft knocks on the door.

teo : bro you done?

me : eh. paiseh. the curry i think. jialat one…. might take awhile.

I made sure I was loud enough to let xy hear. I hope she brings him to the one on teh second floor, considering the one at the back was hardly ever used if I didn’t remember wrongly.

heard some sounds outside…. then the voices faded. I started to wipe, pondering if I should leave and leave the two of them? but likely he’d choke considering her told me he’s nervous…. I cleaned up and went out……. fuck. xy was there already.

me : hey sorry… better air it….

xy : curry troubles again?

me : wah you remember ah? where’s teo? so sorry to trouble man…

xy : no la. it’s nothing. he’s upstairs…

me : you remember him now?

xy : a bit of memory.

me : hey, I know it’s awkward, I still care a lot about you ok. can we be friends? let me help you through this period?

xy : of course. but wouldn’t your girlfriend mind?

me : nope. she’s ok. I’m ok with her talking to her ex’s as well..

xy : oh. erm ok…

I didn’t tell her about our engagement, just not nice to considering her situation…

me : by the way, do you still jog?

xy : nope, why?

me : what happened???

xy : just lost the mood…. hard to get it back.

me : ever since? the separation?

I heard some sounds upstairs, suspected teo was just listening to us upstairs.

xy : nope before….

she sniffed a little. gosh she was really like #6!

me : it’s ok. it take awhile to find the determination back…… actually, can I suggest something ?

xy : yes?

me : why don’t we all start jogging together? Teo needs to get back in shape, and to deal with his current problems… you definitely need to start to run again?

xy : I know i’m fat. don’t be mean.

me : wait. I didn’t mean that, I meant to get back in shape, mentally, from running. you forgot why you always ran in the past? habits? focus? all these? remember?

she kept quiet.

me : you have any friends helping you through this?

she shook her head.

me : you haven’t informed your parents right?

she shook her head and looked at me… her eyes welled up, now red.

me : like settled then tell them? don’t want them to worry?

xy nodded her head, like someone is giving her justification.

me : then you better get back in shape, mentally and also physically. they see you in this state, they will surely worry… ok that’s it. i’m taking over, as your friend. i think you should make friends with teo also, he can help you out with such stuff. actually, he’s the one who sort of got ??? to be [whatever happened, he kena at the previous company] (xy looked curious, a bit upset but also happy at the same time)……… He’d be very motivated to help you fight for what’s fair. good to have someone else and perspective ok? don’t just coop to yourself… if I had known earlier, I’ve reached out. ???’s a fucker. you know how i feel towards him. right? (she nodded) yup. i won’t let you lose to him…. we start to jog. me you teo and my fiancé …

xy : fiancé????

oh fuck fuck!!! it just spilled out.

me : erm. paiseh. didn’t want to like show off or what you know…..

at that moment, Teo came down the steps…

me : wah. what’s that smell sia. you got wash hands?

teo : wah lao. don’t make me malu in front of stranger leh…

he came down and I went to smack his stomach…

me : oh yeah, btw, you stick… you ran a lot meh..

he grabbed me and pulled my head to his chest, we fought a little, making xy laugh out.

me : eh sorry. we not gay hor. don’t misunderstand. this one only likes woman.

xy : no la you two more like brothers.

me : so how. let’s go like hiking tmr? but this fat ass will stink like shit.

I struggled to push him away, he was still grabbing me, I think to make up for him being nervous….. it was awkward…

xy : erm .. not sure.

me : quick leh, you don’t agree, he won’t let go.. eh fuckkk, damn got some sai bee. oei ….

i started to grab his fats around his waist, he laughed out tickled, we accidentally kicked a dining chair.

xy : ok ok.. let him go. let him go…

teo : hey so sorry.

he quickly arranged things back…

teo : btw, I didn’t grab him cos I want to force you to jog ok..

xy : haha it’s ok. you two damn funny.

me : eh I better get going. how you settling dinner?.. (I started walking out) no you stay away from me. (then pushed him behind).. so how you dinner?

Teo and xy followed behind me…

Teo : erm, feel like having dim sum……..

I looked at him. excited and smiling, as we continued to walk out.

me : xy, you had dinner already?

xy : oh nope. was going to cook.

me : lol for one person? …. (she looked upset) …. sorry. eh. teo. auto a bit leh…

teo : what?

me : what’s wrong with you today??? usually so gentleman. she offered you her toilet to use. go dapao dim sum for her la.

xy : huh no need. no need. don’t trouble yourself.

teo : dapao not nice also. by the way, you got any recommendations for nearby dim sum?

xy : there’s one further down the road. but not so good….

me : goodness. you two.. sorry for being blunt. damn sad leh. it’s freaking friday evening! teo freaking drives! go further for a nice meal! then tmr compensate with hiking.

they both looked at each other.

me : goodness you two, go YOLO please. don’t just stay home and self pity. sorry for being an ass.. ok i really gotta go. what’s in the curry sia.

xy : wait…… you need to use toilet again?

me : nope I’m ok. going to see a doctor.. teo you take her number ok? maybe start group add me. erm sorry xy, my fiance ok with me talking to you but maybe private message not so much. we talk through the group ok? hike is a must for you two. get out of the house and get

teo : oei you want to smell me again? go on nag again.

me : haha. xy, please let him take a rinse, if not your dim sum experience later not so good hahahaha.. you have clothes in the car bro?

teo : erm yes. but no need to trouble la. i go dapao for you? (looked at xy…)

I didn’t stay for their conversation, realise they were ok…. walked out… started walk, then picked up pace for a jog towards my car. starting to worry… starting to wonder…. eh fuck, did she block me on whatsapp just now? is she going to pull some stunt again??

fuck is my car still there???

thankfully, she was. using her phone. I quickly got in and she put her phone away.

me : i’m SO sorry!

#6 : it’s ok. how it went?

me : no wait. i need to admit something first… erm.

#6 : it’s ok….

me : no no. it’s just a hug. we kissed, but only a second ok.. can this be my free pass? please? goodness. please forgive me ok?

#6 : you are funny! free pass for this???

me : i finally realise how tough it was for you and raj ok.

#6 : aiyo, you cannot compare this to me and raj. goodness. you are crazy.

me : huh. what do you mean?

#6 : me and raj was lame! super duper lame. not even a relationship. yours was a real one… it was love right?

me : i’m really not sure. my intent when going after her wasn’t right in the first place.

#6 : hey is that them??

we saw teo’s car drive by.

me : yup yup!! goodness. it worked???

#6 : that was fast….

me : btw, how did you recognise her?

#6 : erm…. i asked teo to show me a picture. he used your facebook account.

me : recent picture or previous?

#6 : i’m not sure?

me : erm skinny like you or rounder..

#6 : rounder.

me : haha is that why you were so confident for me to go talk to her, for so long also?

I started to drive….

#6 : who said I was confident?

she showed me the tissues squashed and hidden in her left fist…….

me : omg sorry………

#6 : no la. it’s ok. it’s normal I guess… it’s ok, no need to park to hug meeeee i’m ok…..

i reached for her hand and she grabbed it tight….. teo called…

————
teo : hey you two still hungry??

me : hello.

#6 : hello. nope.

me : no leh. the curry lost my appetite. (#6 looked at me, confused)

xy : are you ok? go see a doctor ok?

me : we are going home to rest. don’t worry… erm don’t mind if you dapao some for us later. (I stressed on the words ‘we’ and ‘us’ as my fiance looked weird after hearing her voice)

teo : ok sure. call you later.

me : yeah. you showered liao right? no wonder no more smell liao.

teo : cock la you. xy say I don’t smell at all. you ass. bye.

——————

I filled #6 in on everything that happened, while she grabbed on tight to my arm, then leaning on my shoulder. I sniffed her hair.

me : can I talk a little bit about my kiss with her?

#6 : wah lao. really?

me : you just hear ok….. i mean. it was like. the moment our lips touched…

#6 : tsk! must I really hear this??

me : wait… let me finish… I felt weird…. like wrong…………

#6 : if that is really the truth….. now you made me feel even worse about myself.

me : why???

#6 : cos I wasn’t able to be strong like you? like never ever?

me : shit la. I should have just grabbed her boob and butt then.. they are bigger now… hehe

#6 : haha……. you still have your free pass from me though.

me : what happened to you??? your ‘you dare?’???? oei.. that’s the woman I fell in love with ! not this pretentious caring one leh…

#6 : oei!!!! haha…. you ah….. ok . thank you ok. I feel so much better……

me : I don’t even know what i did sia.

#6 : that is the beauty of us I suppose?

me : I think, maybe because, I wanted teo to be with her? that’s why I was able to resist?

#6 : see, you are doing it again…

me : i’m serious la. not trying to make you feel better or what…… I felt something with xy… i really did. the familiarity … and she’s put on weight… i felt more attracted actually haha…

#6 : and….?

me : i’m so going to feed you a lot more from now on. you put on weight, I like more… and also no other guy come disturb you from now on.

#6 : nonsense. no way ok. you dream long long. and also. no guy come disturb me one………… only fat asses like you…. hehe

me : other than me and S, and raj… anymore?

#6 : teo? does he count?

me : oh then count Ow in also.

#6 : no, that was cheating… it’s because of the nylon… and don’t count raj please. he texted me because #1 dared him to.

me : hmmmmm…. what about at the club? #5’s hen’s night……… i saw some hunk talking to you.

#6 : not hunk luh…. just some random guy trying his luck with any lady inside…..

me : not from what I saw ok. i was so damn jealous.

#6 : eheh yup. i saw your face. i got really worried….. hehe….. you went to dance with #5 lo…

me : yeah.. she was showing her nipples to people. crazy…

#6 : how many times you did with her?

me : wah… i never keep count. you know how many times we do meh?

#6 : this morning was 34th time……..

me : what?? you kept count?

#6 : I’m a woman leh…….. don’t need exact number.. rough? higher?

me : yup…. we were… not dating… but close friends much longer…… months ma….. especially since that ass took his time to marry her………..

#6 : and………. so rough number?

me : …. you better not know.

#6 : me and raj was 26 times….. and S was 9 times……

me : so little with S???

#6 : yup…….. initially was just oral only ma….. so you and xy?

me : erm…….. i think… maybe more than 100….

she stumped…. there was a long silence……..

me : the ass barely spent time with her…… I was trying to convince her not to marry him…… personal ill intent….. wasn’t healthy.

#6 : over how many months?

me : about 8 months……

#6 : ok. reasonable….

me : actually, if we didn’t quarrel….. don’t count the time spent apart…… my frequency much higher with you.

#6 : yup… 34 in 63 days… minus about 12 days we were apart…. i didn’t count those that didn’t complete. you know. like the one you couldn’t continue cos you said it was too hurtful………

me : ok….. I didn’t keep count. but, I think… around…… erm…

#6 : how long you friend her before she let you…….

me : almost 1 month…

#6 : so do for 7 month? 215 days there about…

me : i think maybe 120 times at least… first 2 and last 2 months did a lot…. that time haven’t rent out the hdb. she came over almost daily…. just cross the road only ma…

#6 : ok ok……

me : sorry. i got carried away.

#6 : can I make a request?

me : for us to fuck more? sure!

#6 : no……. I want you to…

Last edited by 1231231233; 17-01-2022 at 12:04 AM.
Old 16-01-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

to be honest, subsequent chapters not as happening anymore. we've mostly settled down and got over our own issues together le.
Old 16-01-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
to be honest, subsequent chapters not as happening anymore. we've mostly settled down and got over our own issues together le.
No worries bro, still a very bitter sweet story and a very enjoyable read. Anyway I believe this ending will pave the way for another story about the CB colleague involving yourself and xy?

Wah seh, if it does than it's like star wars movies! Or like Ilocks collections of stories that links up along the way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1