The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-03-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatLim View Post
Any bros tried ma la xi yet? Didnt see much review on her

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/malaxi-massage/
She has been around for quite some time. To me, she is a fail safe option, and always enjoyed my sessions with her..Good playability, easy to break ice and a fun person to be with. Her sensual is one of the best..Very thorough and covered every inch of your body..
Old 02-03-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
She has been around for quite some time. To me, she is a fail safe option, and always enjoyed my sessions with her..Good playability, easy to break ice and a fun person to be with. Her sensual is one of the best..Very thorough and covered every inch of your body..
Is she still at the same place as last time?
Old 02-03-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Glad to hear that! Hope it will get her more business! By the way, how is parking at hte new location? Easy to find parking lots?
Yes. Main road side Parking.
Lorong side road parking.
And there is a sizeable public parking space in that Lorong.
Old 02-03-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Glad to hear that! Hope it will get her more business! By the way, how is parking at hte new location? Easy to find parking lots?
Plenty along the roads
Old 02-03-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Agreed. Already rtm. Really must try.
Old 02-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

true service wise is good now her timing buay gam me liao also

Quote:
Old 02-03-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thresh69 View Post
Today was her last day, she going back tmrw. Glad I able to visit her twice last week shiok!
Very sad … din have the chance to say goodbye to her, sigh… she is truly a rare gem…
Old 02-03-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I was wondering will they confiscate our handphone ya?

That will be disastrous.
They are legally empowered to seize your sim card for investigation purposes.... most cases they will return your device and retain the sim..... unless they need to to forensic scan of your device then it will be seized too.
Old 02-03-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Agree. Zoya is pleasant looking and will never reject one.

Her key highlights are very good massage, big boob for her petite size, no phone usage and no short change of time
back as well, just yet to work.
Old 02-03-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

But for these type of curi ayam cases..... all they want is a short statement from you and not to inconvenience you. 9 out of 10 cases.... no handphones were taken.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Any bros here know what are some common reasons why
some of these MLs didn't want to list/work even though they are already back for a few months?

Is it becos they found a robert? If yes, how much do these roberts have to pay them to own them? These type of temp GFs like not cheap right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
back as well, just yet to work.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Any bros here know what are some common reasons why
some of these MLs didn't want to list/work even though they are already back for a few months?

Is it becos they found a robert? If yes, how much do these roberts have to pay them to own them? These type of temp GFs like not cheap right?
Your questions remind me of an army song
“Here we go again…. Same old sh*t again…”
You want to know. u PM me. I will share with you.
From my personal experience but my name is Not Robert.

But jokes aside. Ranges from a few thousands to 5 figures if they were to stop working totally.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 02-03-2023 at 07:41 PM.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3282 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
But for these type of curi ayam cases..... all they want is a short statement from you and not to inconvenience you. 9 out of 10 cases.... no handphones were taken.
yeah..unless serious case or kena play punk, then they might play with you.
Singapore not like what we see in US dramas, got reading of rights, or need paper warrant. the warrant card is power. If they want your handphone, also LL.

Like for traffic cases, if kena caught for using hp, they can confiscate your phone and ask go redeem later.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 5
SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!

Quote:
thanks bro, i just booked a slot with her tomorrow
Old 02-03-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

It’s her choice. She herself isn’t an attractive package without her past offerings. Sorry to sound blunt
I’ll just spend my money on others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I noticed she was in your sig just this afternoon... you just visited her? It's too bad.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1