The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyinthebank View Post
when will she leave, any exact date? feel like after looking for time to time on some syt, like ek, topaz or mlx, the fr i felt for jia2 seem a good ml to try before rtc
by end of the 1st week of april i think. Plus minus thereabout
Old 05-03-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
Nina really is so much more attractive in person.
The new photos are more sultry and match her in reality a lot closer.
Her new location should be a familiar one for many seasoned bros.
I’ve repeated quite a bit and she’s really been lovely.

As it was pointed out, once the door closes behind you, her leggy, sexy body is irresistible. Great body, big natural tits with medium sized nipples and really responsive to zhut (YMMV).
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/nina-massage/

In agreement with bro on Nina. I have visited several times for the past few weeks. Her current pictures are more accurate and what you see is what you get, not like those 照骗 which are ever so common on SLG. Service is consistent for the return visits. Definitely for boobs lover. Friendly and high GFE.

Last edited by Velsor84; 06-03-2023 at 05:42 AM.
Old 05-03-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
There are other stables and the gals there are much better service providers at much lower rates AND they are mostly agreeable to price negotiation. First visit to any one of them is a hit or miss but I always ask for a lower Return price. They always agree as they want me to RTF. I try MLs at 100HJ2 and nego for Return visits at 100 for unlimited HJs or if they do FJ for Return visits..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Price negotiation? Lower return rates? Fj for return visits? Wah!!! Which stable, which one? I really really want to know too. I'm always looking for better services and better value. So do tell which stable you go to so me, and other value hunters, can also benefit.

So do tell which are those stables that offer you those great value. I'm sure many of us are dying to know. Thanks in advance
Quote:
When you nicely nego with the WL you fancy return visiting, theyll always tell you and require that you do not spread what you both agree on as they say that'll affect what they advertise, ie bring their prices down........

While they lower rates to customers the click with, they have a sisterhood arrangement of advertised market rates. ........

Warning bros not to fall into the SLG '120 is market rate for one HJ' trap got me zapped to zero by just two members with big power. ........

Most reliable means what? Least unreliable means what? Things change. The more publicity of something makes that thing THE believable info. The other day one SLG WL told me .........
All I ask is what are these incredible stables you go to for these incredible MLs with incredible attitudes you mentioned before. Lol.

No need for your detailed exploits, we all have ours.

So which stables you do you go to with these better babes? You still haven't say ley....
Old 06-03-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

From my past experiences, I realized that when the gal requests you not to zhut zhut, it is because she has not showered after last customer.

I can understand why they don't like to shower 10 times a day, it really take a lot of fun away.. your view?
Old 06-03-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/shu-qi-massage/

What you see is what you get

FN + catbath + finger teasing
Bbbj combo with hj

Head massage after the deed

Overall will rate 8/10

Last edited by Life6666; 06-03-2023 at 11:32 PM.
Old 06-03-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/shishi-massage/

MR for ShiShi

Location: 5mins walk from Clem MRT station. Room clean and big. Shower facilities in separate room but not an issue since other room not occupied also.

Looks & Body: Looks 80-90% like her advertised pictures. Age should be around 28-33 ba. Petite body which also means small boobs (at most small B cups). Not for boob lovers. Pussy is shaved with stubles but can tell is very tight.

Massage: Nothing special. Just light massage from shoulder down. But i got the full duration stated. Had 10mins left she offered a head massage.

Sensual: Kissed my all over while giving me HJ.

RTM: yes. Convenient location in the west for me. She is also quite chatty
Bro.. Is condo, or shop?
Old 06-03-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
bumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

Visited Yiyi today. She was in before CNY and just backed. Photos same as real person. Won’t reject kind. Chio looks and slim figure. Nice boobs to grab and good sensual too.

Location Central with easy parking.
I second that bro, true to photo and no Meitu shit. Pretty face and nice figure.
Old 06-03-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

FN + 5g roaming

catbath + finger teasing
Bbbj combo with hj

Overall will rate 8/10

very generous with the rating. IYKWIM
Old 06-03-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
What's your definition of 5G roaming?
As opposed to 4G?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

FN + 5g roaming

catbath + finger teasing
Bbbj combo with hj

Overall will rate 8/10
Old 06-03-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Speaking of doing what was advertised, I saw many ML with advertised 69 HJ.
But most of my experience didn’t come with 69 lol. They either lay by the side with my hands out of reach or doing licking/biting
Didn’t seem to come with any 69 painting allowed while HJ. Am I missing out something
It's not you missing something, is you didn't ask. As with anything we want to do to/with the ML, just ask. There's a full suite of services listed so can't expect them to know what is our kink. The thing is, if can't get her to FN, 69 HJ is rather pointless. If FN even if she don't allow paint at least visually stimulating. SN? The ML probably wonder why she should do a 69 HJ for the customer. Bottomline is, just ASK.
Old 06-03-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
From my past experiences, I realized that when the gal requests you not to zhut zhut, it is because she has not showered after last customer.

I can understand why they don't like to shower 10 times a day, it really take a lot of fun away.. your view?
Dont over analyse la. The nipples are sensitive spot so if every bro suckle it can become uncomfortable. Plus not all bro will be gentle, some even bite n leave cracks. So some ML jus say NO, to protect their body. Hence for those MLs whom allow, we should cherish them haha. Personally I not a big fan, and is related to what you mentioned, sometimes ML no time to clean...
Old 06-03-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Bro.. Is condo, or shop?
Not massage shop.
Old 06-03-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
It's not you missing something, is you didn't ask. As with anything we want to do to/with the ML, just ask. There's a full suite of services listed so can't expect them to know what is our kink. The thing is, if can't get her to FN, 69 HJ is rather pointless. If FN even if she don't allow paint at least visually stimulating. SN? The ML probably wonder why she should do a 69 HJ for the customer. Bottomline is, just ASK.
Agree, I always ask if I can kiss on the lips or paint. If I didn't ask, most ML would just follow her own routine. Rarely do I encounter one that performs such services without asking.

Last edited by angusmackenzie; 06-03-2023 at 09:42 AM.
Old 06-03-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
It's not you missing something, is you didn't ask.

Bottomline is, just ASK.
Agree, whatever weird fetish you have, just farking ASK.

The ML likely well accustomed to weird questions / requests of all nature.

Of course, if rejected. Just take it as it is. Move on.

Many Bros want this and that, but never say anything during session.
Then after session, come here and kpkb say ML never do this or that.
This is the problem w sinkie customers, always expect the service provider to guess correctly what they want....siao boh....if the ML can so accurate, would have strike Toto liao.

Applies to many sectors, not just this kind of sector.
Old 06-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
When you nicely nego with the WL you fancy return visiting, theyll always tell you and require that you do not spread what you both agree on as they say that'll affect what they advertise, ie bring their prices down. And they say that they will deny your claims of them giving you or anyone lower rates. While they lower rates to customers the click with, they have a sisterhood arrangement of advertised market rates. Those bros have regulars on rotation for same reason. Hence I always encourage bros to nego as I read posts here of runaway prices and newbies are falling into this trap.

Warning bros not to fall into the SLG '120 is market rate for one HJ' trap got me zapped to zero by just two members with big power. So you can draw your conclusions from this fact. Of course, after this post they'll get me zapped further. No worries because I'm here to discover and help if possible. I bin here since Delphi days.

Most reliable means what? Least unreliable means what? Things change. The more publicity of something makes that thing THE believable info. The other day one SLG WL told me she has to stop my privilaged lower rate because business has picked up at her advertised rates. And yes, they are all WL because all MLs do provide FJ. Last week tried one much hyped but very pretty 120hj; I required and she gave a second; and agreed to twice on my future visits. Some MLs provided FJ wanted extra, some didnt; no guessing who goes into regular list.

Just chat the gals, say I wanna return visit, can discount? Slowly prices will come down.
wow. I am surprise you have not been blacklisted on their database for asking for discounts. Must be a smooth talker
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1