The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-04-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
3G = SN, upper body roaming, and roaming of pussy separated by panties
4G = FN, full body roaming but can touch outside of pussy
5G = FN, no roaming restrictions including mutual stimulation/pleasuring but no FJ
Anyone know ML offering 5G roaming here?
Old 07-04-2023, 04:13 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I saw your MR and am thankful for your share.
I went to click on the link.
She is better looking that some other MLs.

What caught my attention next was not her but my name appearing in the comments list.

And I have never visited her.

I don’t mind if my nick here was used to write a good MR say for W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockers44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/rain-massage/

小雨 review. Opened the door and saw this slim and sexy lady in mid-20s, new comer to our shores. Started off with shower SOP, helped to clean precious very thoroughly before proceeding to action.

She did offer a FJ but I stuck for the standard massage and 打飞机.

She suggested to do the release before the massage, which to me I didn't mind cause I needed the unload. She started off with cat bath, nothing to shout about, came pretty quickly cause she was in full nude while in service. Suckable nipples and soft sensual moans. Variation of HJ was limited and needs guidance.

Almost full roaming, except cannot go south (she was complaining pain) . Can see the untrim bush

After release, she did offer a massage. Honestly quite disappointed with the massage and can tell that she is barely trained. Techniques are quite basic and feels she very lazy with loads of phone use. Less than 10minutes into massage I called for a wrap.

Face/ body: very close to her photos, confirm won't reject. Nipples nice to fondle and nibble like raisins. Reminiscence of uni gf jerking you off

Location: central, bus stop right in front. Foot soilders please consider bringing umbrellas due rainy season.

Massage: non existent

RTM: Protect your wallets as there are better options out there

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 07-04-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Alrightie, i shall accept the constructive feedback and stop FRs for repeated visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I didn't zap you... but I think it is because you "push" 77 too much. How many MRs you wanna write for her?
Old 07-04-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
malebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys, any recommended girl with nuru massage?
Old 07-04-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Nico FR revisit: Great Satisfaction

As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted by a slim and sexy lady (Mei Nu Ren Wei)aura, I almost can't recognize her pretty face(she was away for a while for makeover). Just imagine if she didn't say hi to me while both of us walking past each other on the street in opposite directions I will steal glance at her.

Although she offered a foot job, I opted for a standard massage with a bit of masturbation action. She suggested that we do the release before the massage, and I was all for it because I needed to unload. She began with a cat bath, which was exotic special, but it didn't take long for me to finish because she was completely naked while providing the service. Her nipples were very suckable, and she let out soft, sensual moans that were music to my ears. The variety of hand job techniques was above normal limit and no need for me to give her some direction.

She allowed almost full roaming, but she didn't let me venture south because she said it was painful. I could see her untrimmed bush, though.
SM is in the menu and I had "golden shower and drink from her shaven small tight hole"under bright light enjoying the full view and sensual erotice experience "iron maiden torture whip" by her in black tight suit cosplay .

After I had finished, she offered to give me a massage. I have to say, I was quite "sextisfied "with the massage itself. It was clear that she had much training, and her techniques were very sensual authentic,no horse run She seemed to be quite hardworking and was never on her phone. After seems like more than 60 minutes into the massage, I was ready to wrap things up.

Face/body: she looked very much like her photos, and I can confirm that I wouldn't reject her. Her nipples were nice to fondle and nibble on like raisins. It reminded me of the time when my ns dayz girlfriend used to jerk me off.

YMMV.

Below her profile pic video

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZlswWwDfXDo?feature=share

https://sglonelyguy21.com/nicole-massage/

Last edited by formidable; 07-04-2023 at 04:54 PM.
Old 07-04-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With Aimee RTC , finally return to scene with a visit to this syt, Xiao Long Nv. She’s as real as her photo with no ps, but quite inexperience in this field , eager to please though . However , she may have her boundaries as usual though I did not venture far enough to test. Overall highly recommend for those looking for syt , not so fantastic boobs , with slim body.

Look : 8.5/10
Boobs : B cup
Weight : 43-45
Height : 1.58-1.62
Time spent : full 60 mins
Location : central but there’s ample parking nearby in a commercial building.
Old 07-04-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
"golden shower and drink from her shaven small tight hole"...
This is drink her pee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
With Aimee RTC , finally return to scene with a visit to this syt, Xiao Long Nv. She’s as real as her photo with no ps, but quite inexperience in this field , eager to please though . However , she may have her boundaries as usual though I did not venture far enough to test. Overall highly recommend for those looking for syt , not so fantastic boobs , with slim body.

Look : 8.5/10
Boobs : B cup
Weight : 43-45
Height : 1.58-1.62
Time spent : full 60 mins
Location : central but there’s ample parking nearby in a commercial building.
Is her forehead as high as her pics suggests?

C

Last edited by derrickboy; 07-04-2023 at 07:29 PM.
Old 07-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockers44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/rain-massage/

小雨 review. Opened the door and saw this slim and sexy lady in mid-20s, new comer to our shores. Started off with shower SOP, helped to clean precious very thoroughly before proceeding to action.

She did offer a FJ but I stuck for the standard massage and 打飞机.

She suggested to do the release before the massage, which to me I didn't mind cause I needed the unload. She started off with cat bath, nothing to shout about, came pretty quickly cause she was in full nude while in service. Suckable nipples and soft sensual moans. Variation of HJ was limited and needs guidance.

Almost full roaming, except cannot go south (she was complaining pain) . Can see the untrim bush

After release, she did offer a massage. Honestly quite disappointed with the massage and can tell that she is barely trained. Techniques are quite basic and feels she very lazy with loads of phone use. Less than 10minutes into massage I called for a wrap.

Face/ body: very close to her photos, confirm won't reject. Nipples nice to fondle and nibble like raisins. Reminiscence of uni gf jerking you off

Location: central, bus stop right in front. Foot soilders please consider bringing umbrellas due rainy season.

Massage: non existent

RTM: Protect your wallets as there are better options out there
Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Nico FR revisit: Great Satisfaction

As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted by a slim and sexy lady (Mei Nu Ren Wei)aura, I almost can't recognize her pretty face(she was away for a while for makeover). Just imagine if she didn't say hi to me while both of us walking past each other on the street in opposite directions I will steal glance at her.

Although she offered a foot job, I opted for a standard massage with a bit of masturbation action. She suggested that we do the release before the massage, and I was all for it because I needed to unload. She began with a cat bath, which was exotic special, but it didn't take long for me to finish because she was completely naked while providing the service. Her nipples were very suckable, and she let out soft, sensual moans that were music to my ears. The variety of hand job techniques was above normal limit and no need for me to give her some direction.

She allowed almost full roaming, but she didn't let me venture south because she said it was painful. I could see her untrimmed bush, though.
SM is in the menu and I had "golden shower and drink from her shaven small tight hole"under bright light enjoying the full view and sensual erotice experience "iron maiden torture whip" by her in black tight suit cosplay .

After I had finished, she offered to give me a massage. I have to say, I was quite "sextisfied "with the massage itself. It was clear that she had much training, and her techniques were very sensual authentic,no horse run She seemed to be quite hardworking and was never on her phone. After seems like more than 60 minutes into the massage, I was ready to wrap things up.

Face/body: she looked very much like her photos, and I can confirm that I wouldn't reject her. Her nipples were nice to fondle and nibble on like raisins. It reminded me of the time when my ns dayz girlfriend used to jerk me off.

YMMV.

Below her profile pic video

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZlswWwDfXDo?feature=share

https://sglonelyguy21.com/nicole-massage/

eh bro, copy also try to paraphrase a bit la...
Old 07-04-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ykciv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro. If you need help to link up with Yiyi U can PM me.
Neither her WK or OKT. Just helping a fellow bro out. But need to assume your number got records in database if not also no use. Sharing is caring.
Hi Sir, can you help to share yiyi contact? I'm trying to reach her using this number 83792455 but no response. Thank you so much
Old 07-04-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Only a small percentage of guys use this forum, and most folks here talk about the same few gals. Hell, there was hardly anything on Anqi and I was fortunate enough to come across a couple throwaway sentences on her which led me to try.

You can see from other threads there are many supporters of MILFs like Melody (not me though).
That's very true.
I know of some kakis who never even know of SBF.
And they still chiong a lot more than me.
Through them I actually get to know some unknown MLs which are the type we are aligned to.
Old 07-04-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
legendary27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Violet is back.
hi bro,
been trying to find violet for a while, able to share ctc if you have?
thanks!
Old 07-04-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
malebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro any recommend girl for nuru massage?
Old 08-04-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah bro, QC is really fortunate to have found you (or the other way round lol). But yala, based on my distant memories years ago my sole visit, QC is definitely a looker. Caveat is now I dunno haha. Though looks shouldn't deviate much I think.

Btw if you are into back of knee "job", consider to give Chen Ying (started out as KiKi) a try. She is pretty good at it imo, very skilled such that the pressure won't make you cringe about our tool snap into half lol. The rest oh her services not too shabby too, assuming she still maintain her standards la coz didn't visit her since late last year.
How to ask for the knee job? I msg her if "got use knee?" And she asked me what do i mean
Old 08-04-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I've been a long time regular of Chen Ying too. Just managed to find time recently to revisit her ever since she was back in Mar. Services still as good as before. n her new location is super strategic for CBD bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah bro, QC is really fortunate to have found you (or the other way round lol). But yala, based on my distant memories years ago my sole visit, QC is definitely a looker. Caveat is now I dunno haha. Though looks shouldn't deviate much I think.

Btw if you are into back of knee "job", consider to give Chen Ying (started out as KiKi) a try. She is pretty good at it imo, very skilled such that the pressure won't make you cringe about our tool snap into half lol. The rest oh her services not too shabby too, assuming she still maintain her standards la coz didn't visit her since late last year.
Old 08-04-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
I've been a long time regular of Chen Ying too. Just managed to find time recently to revisit her ever since she was back in Mar. Services still as good as before. n her new location is super strategic for CBD bros.
Thing I dislike is the parking and lift... location not too good for me as well.

C
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1