The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-02-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Pichy from Flirty girls

Wow..saw this busty lady on thread last night and faster secure a slot with flirty girls

Once open door was greeted by her with sexy nite grown see thru lacy

Brought me to shower and she started useing her boobs to rub my back with soap and also knee down to let me boob fuck her ...

On bed her catbath is supreme, tongue skills are good and we french non stop too

She blow me and make me cloud 9 ...faster caps on and did her missionary.. grabbing boob her jugs and fuck her damn hard ..
her moan is loud and her horny expression makes me wanna bonk her even harder

Once gonna cum , took off the rubber and shot all my armies into mouth and some landed on her face

That's not end.. 2nd round did her with some 69 and she use baby oil and I boob fuck her again with frenching and cum on her titties ...phew ...damn shiok
Old 03-02-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boi1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Hermes
Shave : Trim
French: No
English: A Little
Looks: 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: Yes
DT: No
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 8.5/10
Overall : 8.5/10

Hermes is very accommodating, her bbbj damn power. Strong suctions and very wet. Started with BBBJ and I almost shot my first shot, went to with her riding me then missionary and doggy before unloading in her mouth. Second shot was when doing her doggy, her full back of tattoos is something you don’t see often. Will definitely RTF!
Old 03-02-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
rubbishmonster is Cool - loads of Potential

Bowling - Sexhouse69

Looks: 8.5/10
Does not really look Thai but more like mixed blood.... Big soft eyes and high nose.... great for those who have fetish for school girl.

Body: 8/10:
Killer gravity defying perky soft ass. One of the best i have seen this year. Really boobs like bowling ball. Overall slim.

Skin 10/10 Skin is an indicator of health. Flawless and very soft, Best skin award this year goes to her.

BBBJ: 8/10

FJ: 9/10 accommodating cow girl > mission > doggy > mission

Overall good!
Old 03-02-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
vpnqingwa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fendi (Lust365)

This girl is another gem as far as syt is concerned. spontaneous frenching and her bubbly nature are just some of the good stuff in her package. Highly recommended if you like 'em young and into jav cos she gives me those vibes with her looks and moaning. Try and you will see.

Looks: 8.5/10 Jap cutie looks. .

Body: 9/10 Built medium-small for good sex. Can twist her around to any positions. Light tann.

Boobs: Full B cups, sweeeee.!

French: Yuppideedoo...

Gfe: Sibei strong

Painting: Yesireee

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Got standard.

Fj: 9/10 Moan and shriek and i'll bet she was feeling it.
Old 03-02-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

Finally I found a lady that can really serve me like a king

Praew from flirtygirls

I can say she's damn solid , in terms of service and gfe 10/10... her warm welcome when she hug me when I just enter her room already break the ice easily

Shower room fun was great as we frenched and she keep playing naughty with me making my 2nd ic hard like rock

Once on bed she use her tongue to slowly give me those tinkling feeling right to my balls and suddenly devoured my hard dick and gave me a fast n wet suck 9/10

While I was fingering her nice tight pussy , she will give out small sexy moan and her hole started to get moist very easy

Her fuck job is great especially when she ride me on top , can really ride till we both cum hard

Looks 9/10 cute cheerful lady

Body 9/10 slim with nice curves

French 10/10 non stop fight

Bbbj 10/10 fast n furious

Pussy 9/10 tight plus we easy

Gfe 10/10 very high kc

Those that kanna I believe will understand what i mean

Last edited by lusting; 03-02-2023 at 02:39 PM.
Old 03-02-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!

Mina club Friday

This fr is abit overdue but I think good things need to share with others

Looks: 7/10 (80% similarity with some freckles but it’s true look Malay and Eurasian)
Location: nice central hotel in a discreet location (keep up the good work okt, this is an upgrade from the previous locations which is abit shabby)
Body: fake tits but tight power pack body
French: she don’t seem to like it, didn’t initiate didn’t try
Bbbj: solid gummy sucky sucky. I was sitting on the chair like a king with my hands behind my head as she did her thing with her mouth
Fj: aggressive rider, first shot came in cow girl. Doggy feels good too as her ass is tight and taut. The best part is that her pussy is so god damn tight, easily top 10 tightest i bonked. Feels like a black hole sucking my sperm
Old 03-02-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Nicenicernice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time writing FR

Rose from Flirtygirls.

Took the first slot today.
Initially wanted to try someone with AJ, happen to chanced on to her, her photo with specs was totally my type.

Look: Did not disappoint
Body: Quite petite
Boobs: A non-factor for me. But quite nice to hold.
BBBJ: Started off slowly, but suddenly surprise me with dt. Super amazed that she can almost take the whole thing in her mouth. One downside is the occasional teething, otherwise 1 of the best bbbj I had.
Painting: Yes, able to paint but did not really try.
Frenching: OKT should put French into the language that she speaks. Very fluent, frenching almost the whole session while she rides.
AJ: First time trying anal, so no one else to compare with. Super tight, had some trouble putting in at the start, but with more KY went in quite smoothly.
FJ: After the anal moved on to her pussy, no KY required as already super wet. Began gently, but after hearing her moans, Wah cannot already, started pounding her fast and hard. The moans no more become “oh my god” haha.
GFE: Speaks decent English. No phone usage.
RTF: Really want to taobao her home haha. Would RTF if time permits. But most likely unable cause she is leaving soon.
Overall: She is able to take a long pounding lasted almost an hour.
Sorry to the bros after me, think I ram her ass too hard, cause when fingering her ass during doggy got some blood.

Last edited by Nicenicernice; 04-02-2023 at 04:07 AM.
Old 03-02-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
HF1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fifa
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=916870

Look: 8 chio
Body: 8 Slim tight bod
Boob: 8 Natural b, no sag
Bbbj:7 green, abit guidance and can go long time
Fj: 9 tight wet and young pussy, sexy moan
Rtf: yes!
Old 03-02-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
mushfany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for May from FlirtyGirls

Looks 8/10 - Pretty, but discount 15-20% from photos, and she's short hair now

Body 8/10 - Nice butt, boobs are shaped nicely and it's natural

French : Didn't initiate, but kissed a couple of times on the lips

BBBJ 8/10 - Sloppy, wet, and suction is quite gaolat too

FJ 9.5/10 - the piak piak sounds we made while fucking in doggy style, and her moaning sounds were the highlight for me. Accommodating to all positions as well

Usually when I book girls I can only do one shot haha, but she actually made me cum twice in less than 60 mins.

GFE 10/10 - She is quite tingtong and the girlfriend feels really quite up there, I think kc chance very high.

RTF - very likely, but want to try other girls from the same stable too.

Need to give a special shootout to the OKT also. 10/10 friendliness and stable's girls so far are very good.
Old 03-02-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
mushfany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for May from FlirtyGirls

Looks 8/10 - Pretty, but discount 15-20% from photos, and she's short hair now

Body 8/10 - Nice butt, boobs are shaped nicely and it's natural

French : Didn't initiate, but kissed a couple of times on the lips

BBBJ 8/10 - Sloppy, wet, and suction is quite gaolat too

FJ 9.5/10 - the piak piak sounds we made while fucking in doggy style, and her moaning sounds were the highlight for me. Accommodating to all positions as well

Usually when I book girls I can only do one shot haha, but she actually made me cum twice in less than 60 mins.

GFE 10/10 - She is quite tingtong and the girlfriend feels really quite up there, I think kc chance very high.

RTF - very likely, but want to try other girls from the same stable too.

Need to give a special shootout to the OKT also. 10/10 friendliness and stable's girls so far are very good.
Old 03-02-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
duabird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Snooker - Club Friday 3/2/23

I usually don't write FR, but somehow want to share today awesome experience
OKT Bro CF thumbs up arrangement

Look great with her long pair of legs, tall with slight tummy but not fat type. Big round nipples but does not affect the overall.

Handled my tools all the way when on bed from Hand to Mouth to Pussy to Mouth(finally unloaded), Speak French very well along the way, high GF feeling

Definitely one of the best WL this few years I encounter.

Planning RFT next week if timing allow, was told she will be back on 10-Feb
Old 03-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
goldhunterx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ghlight=cherry

Cherry (Lust365)

Looks: 9/10 cute and pretty lady, give off abit of those school girl vibes. Definitely a syt.

Body: 8.5/10 B boobies, looks good on her.

French: 9/10 Yes and she loves it, will go intense frenching with me.

BBBJ : 9/10 Very hardworking and motivated. She will suck and slurp until you are about to explode. Sloppy and wet.

Painting : 9/10 Allowed, no fishy smell, well trimmed. Very juicy pussy.

FJ : 9.5/10 Rides like a machine and her moans can really get you turned on. She even squealed when she came. Service oriented lady.

GFE : 10/10 chatty and will lie down pei you talk until session end. Very comfortable with her.
Old 03-02-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
duabird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delete for double post

Last edited by duabird; 03-02-2023 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Double posted
Old 03-02-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
goldhunterx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ghlight=cherry

Cherry (Lust365)

Looks: 9/10 cute and pretty lady, give off abit of those school girl vibes. Definitely a syt.

Body: 8.5/10 B boobies, looks good on her.

French: 9/10 Yes and she loves it, will go intense frenching with me.

BBBJ : 9/10 Very hardworking and motivated. She will suck and slurp until you are about to explode. Sloppy and wet.

Painting : 9/10 Allowed, no fishy smell, well trimmed. Very juicy pussy.

FJ : 9.5/10 Rides like a machine and her moans can really get you turned on. She even squealed when she came. Service oriented lady.

GFE : 10/10 chatty and will lie down pei you talk until session end. Very comfortable with her.
Old 03-02-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
recesstym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sprite (HOT)

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ghlight=sprite

Entered the place, was a nice comfy place.
Door open and was greeted by Sprite. Face wise I will say 85% accurate from photos, and body wise what you see is what you get, natural B boobs with that curvy hips, she is abit more chubby kind but looks cute and good.

Communication wise with Sprite I think it will be safe to say everyone will be able to communicate with her as her english is okay.

Shower was pretty SOP, with some slight teasing and a short surprise BBJ in shower, cannot tahan already, went back to room, all I can say is Sprite is patient and not a time watcher, a solid BBJ skill that doesnt stop or complain.

FJ wise shiok thing is she is really wild and active. She knows how to ride well and moan well too. Keep giving me the cfm face when missionary her. Sprite is definitely a gem with hidden wild side as once the action begins thats when you can see her wild side with her moaning and eyerolls.

RTF for me is a definite yes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1