The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
In my experience and observation of others, exes can't be friends. It's like you used to own a car. But now for whatever reason you had to downgrade to only renting it for half a month every month. Can you take it? How will you feel knowing that not too long ago you could have driven the car anywhere anytime without needing to share it with anybody else or be unable to access it at will?

You value your marriage and your relationship with your kids, let this KTV girl break up with you cleanly and for good. Don't try to keep her as a friend. Nobody will think better of you for doing so. You just look like a weak man who wants something but can't afford to buy it, so you go and walk past the shop with the item displayed in the window every day just to look at it.
Thanks bro. You really give me a good piece of advice.
I really need to wake up quickly. I have been like a walking zombie ever since she broke up with me. Not only I can’t get over the memories i had with her (all the dates we had, overseas holiday etc), but also the money I had spend on her. Maybe thats the reason why I can’t easily let go.

I will stop checking on her on social media and move on.
Old 23-03-2024, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Relationship with KTV girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Thanks bro. You really give me a good piece of advice.
I really need to wake up quickly. I have been like a walking zombie ever since she broke up with me. Not only I can’t get over the memories i had with her (all the dates we had, overseas holiday etc), but also the money I had spend on her. Maybe thats the reason why I can’t easily let go.

I will stop checking on her on social media and move on.
yes moving on in important especially you have commitments. it is quite likely you will meet the next one (during your upcoming chionging) to replace her status in your heart.
Old 24-03-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
yes moving on in important especially you have commitments. it is quite likely you will meet the next one (during your upcoming chionging) to replace her status in your heart.
Im not sure how easy to replace her status in my heart. I have been chionging for so many years, met countless of girls all touch and go nia. Only this girl manage to go deeper into my heart.
But anyway will try to move on since I have family too.
Old 24-03-2024, 04:14 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im not sure how easy to replace her status in my heart. I have been chionging for so many years, met countless of girls all touch and go nia. Only this girl manage to go deeper into my heart.
have you tried looking for other ladies so you can change your focus?

I did that when I went through a break up, it helped to be in the arms of another person, even if it wasn't the one I had feelings for, eventually the sadness subsided.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 25-03-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

I did that when I went through a break up, it helped to be in the arms of another person, even if it wasn't the one I had feelings for, eventually the sadness subsided.
Hmm bro I am married la..so I can fall back on my wife haha.
Old 11-04-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Abelkhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAbelkhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
In my experience and observation of others, exes can't be friends. It's like you used to own a car. But now for whatever reason you had to downgrade to only renting it for half a month every month. Can you take it? How will you feel knowing that not too long ago you could have driven the car anywhere anytime without needing to share it with anybody else or be unable to access it at will?

You value your marriage and your relationship with your kids, let this KTV girl break up with you cleanly and for good. Don't try to keep her as a friend. Nobody will think better of you for doing so. You just look like a weak man who wants something but can't afford to buy it, so you go and walk past the shop with the item displayed in the window every day just to look at it.
let go of the money you have spent bro. Use logic to get away from it
Old 11-04-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
branluc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don’t do it bro, waste time waste money end up they go back to their husband overseas…
Old 12-04-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
Vicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't forget the goal is to have fun with them, bro. not make problem to your self haha
Old 17-04-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Subarashiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

This is true if the new ladies gives a better impression it can help divert, but you should try to divert to another person and have fun
Old 18-04-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2811 / Power: 18
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fishes come and go. if no fate then let go..

go on a bonking spree or focus your energy on health or a new hobby etc is is a much better option for endorphin release
Old 19-04-2024, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I feel you bro. I have several of such encounters. And it is really difficult to move on till I eventually ended up with them and with prolong periods. Somehow they can fill the void.
Old 19-04-2024, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm bro I am married la..so I can fall back on my wife haha.
Got to remember your wife is probably the only one who will go through thick and thin with you. It is super rare to find a wl who would be willing to do the same.
Old 19-04-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Got to remember your wife is probably the only one who will go through thick and thin with you. It is super rare to find a wl who would be willing to do the same.
Are you sure about that? Last time maybe. These days divorce rate so high in SG, i'm not sure that is true anymore.
Old 19-04-2024, 05:52 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
total nonsense. and I say this respectfully. total rubbish.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Are you sure about that? Last time maybe. These days divorce rate so high in SG, i'm not sure that is true anymore.
Probably caveat is thick and thin if no nonsense. Again, I may be wrong and many could be right. Most important is to seek self happiness and fulfilment I guess.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1