The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-12-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Knazik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Vee(empire)

Location area G. If you know, you know.

Looks 9/10 Looks is as per photo.

Body 9/10 smooth skin. Inverted boobs which will pop out which i can feel she is already horny. Her butt is firm while doggy. Nice enough to hold

French 9/10 started off with slow passionate kiss while hugging after which we got aggressive.

Bbbj 6/10 Not the best however it can do. Can see she is still quite new with the scene.

Fj 9/10 pussy gets wet and plus point is that her pussy is already small and tight. I'd say low mileage still.

Gfe 10/10 GFE to the max. Will chit chat and cuddle. Luckily i was able to speak thai so we talked quite abit.

Rtf Definitely. What a cute sweetheart. Has one of the nicest smile that can brighten your day bros. Please take care of her bros while she is here.
Old 15-12-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Amelia from gentlemen

Amelia from gentlemen

Looks: Petite girl, figure is accurate as in the photos. Big rack (man made), slim waist, she was wearing the white lace top. Face there is some filter in the photo, a bit tanner and of course you shouldn't expect porcelain skin. Likely mid to late twenties. I feel that she looked a bit mixed like Eurasian but maybe it's just me.

Service: Good! Services provided as stated except these because I did not try, swallow, fingering, massage. Cat bath was good and she knows her way around the different positions and also speaks English at an ok level.

Location: Ample parking, shared toilet. Room is not the biggest but we're just there to fuck so whatever.

Overall this girl is recommended for a good time. If you want to be nice, you can buy her some food for lunch/dinner as that area has limited options, or chocolates for her to bring home.
Old 15-12-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

The amount of fake FRs is really a lot.....
Old 15-12-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
LosPepes has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post

Some is fake until write commercial, makes me wonder how much okt actually earn lol
Old 15-12-2022, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Hi fellow samster, was browsing thru all the fr but seem like currently there isn't any girl review that was commando/pse/sex crazed.or maybe I missed out, if there is can kindly recommend. Tia
Old 15-12-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yep. And I don't understand how that helps their business. One set of stables is responsible for most fake FR. I used to be their regular for many years but now no more because their FR can't be trusted and a few gambles with nice looking SYT worked out badly.

Is it the unexperienced guys that fall for these FR? Because if not these FR only work counterproductive it seems.
Old 15-12-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
How to detect a fake one, shifu? Can please show newbies some pointers so we won't step on landmines?
Old 15-12-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Moon - TRL

Looks: similar to photo, slightly older about late 20s

Body: slight tummy, tight skin.

BBBJ: warm and wet. Can keep going long time

FJ: no rush, all positions okay

French: Yes DFK

Painting: No

Massage: Yes, professional.

Verdict: 8/10
Old 15-12-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
How to detect a fake one, shifu? Can please show newbies some pointers so we won't step on landmines?
Typically....

Account is rather new (few months)
Account has limited postings (10-15)
Account has limited reputation points

I know this is valid for many accounts but it's just the start...

FR is always positive
FR always uses ratings (9/10 or more) and never goes into detail
FR style is always similar (I mean it's probably the same guy writing many fake FR. How many variations can you come up with)

Still this is valid for many FR

But if you read this thread daily you will notice the pattern

For me the biggest give away is that it is always the same set of stables. Won't mention them because my post will be deleted immediately. There are 3-4 sister stables and the fake FR are always for these 3-4 stables. If you check the posts of these posters you'll see they ONLY give FR for always the exact same 3-4 stables and nothing else. And all FR are very positive. So by now I recognise the pattern and I skip through all those fake FR. In my opinion 90% of fake FR come from the same set of stables. Other stables less fake FR but some use other tricks. Mainly photoshop or pictures from few years ago. But there are a few genuine stables with accurate and up to date pictures and no fake FR. Go look and find
Old 15-12-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 11
wsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to behold

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Becca
Date: 13 Dec
Shave : Trimmed
French: Yes, very passionate. You would have to initiate it though. Once started, the DFK continues through the session.
English: Basic english, google translate helps
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10 , skinny with not much fat except only at the right place. Small tattoo at the back of her waist on the right.
Boobs: 11/10 jesus christ , that tits is perfect man. all natural e cup, soft like mash mellow & becos she’s is young there’s no sag. Manage to tits fuck her too.
bbbj: 6.5/10 it wasn’t bad but nothing fantastic, i had better before.
cim: 9/10 surprisingly the cim is much better than bbbj. took it all in kept going for a few more sec after i unload, had eye contact too . had to tip her for this though but it was super worth it
Service: 9/10 very friendly and smile a lot despite communication barrier
Overall : 8.5/10 the best part is she actually blush quite a bit, so when missionary , her young teh voice moaning together with her blushing red face is a killer combo. could easily misfire for first short . definitely the best gem that i have tried from gentlemen’s club till date. She’s leaving on 16th though, so catch her while you can
Old 15-12-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Blurryshadows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Becca
Date: 12 Dec
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Alittle
Looks: 9/10, quite fair. Agree with other bros comment that she resembles NOC Nina Tan
Body : 10/10 Smoking hot, with curves in all the right places
Boobs: Big Naturals, one of the best I have seen and felt
DT: 8/10, was pretty short
Service: 9/10, Strong GFE, Service Oriented.
Overall : 9/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
Becca is amazing, definitely an angpai. I heard she is going back on 16 Dec. Please try to catch her while you can. Please take good care of her.
Old 15-12-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=911009

Nelly from CF

Small frame horny bunny that gets really high when she is in the groove.

Looks: 8/10 some discount from the photo, looks pretty young.
Body: 8/10 tight young body despite having a kid back home. Boob job a bit miss but overall looks damn nap!
French: 5/10 she will try and initiate but her kissing technique as though she doesn't really want to toubge fight
BBBJ: 7/10 quite green but gets the engine running
FJ: 8/10 as though you're fucking your highschool fling, energetic loves to grind my dick till she high. Tried multiple position without any issues. Has quite a nice ass to pound.

GFE would be higher if we could communicate well. She tries but her English is not very good.

Will RTF or try her roomy next door
Old 15-12-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Mansion - Poppy

Poppy is a good bonk. She's probably the fairest Thai I've ever bonked. She's quite tall too. Around 1.71?

Boobs are enhanced, a little scarring underneath. With the enhanced assets, fair skin, short hair, and her overall slim frame, she look like Eimi Fukada.

Her shower service was very attentive. No bbbj in shower but all the raba2 no problem.

Bed service is where she stands out. I am not the young stallion i used to be. I need more attention before my weapon is fit for use. And she was very hardworking. Lavish a lot of attention with her mouth, hands and everything she had to start my engine.

Her effort made that first shot super enjoyable and i had an explosive end.

Okt - fast response, no nonsense.
My only slight complaint is venue. Room itself is ok. But getting to the room can be a bit tricky.

Short comment - I've lost faith in dome 1 for awhile now. I've posted elsewhere that i feel nowadays a lot of quantity but little quality. This was my first time trying Mansion stable. What attracted me was Poppy's picture.

But if all of mansion's girls are this hardworking, I'll happily become their regular customer. I don't go bonking that often so it's good to know i have a reliable service provider.
Old 15-12-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Sbfericsbf is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Mansion - Poppy

Looks: similar to photos, just need to discount for filter. Same pretty lady that will make you do a double take
Body: slim body with smooth fair skin and no tummy fats.
Boobs: enhanced Cs that are soft to touch
BBBJ: slow and sensual. Takes her time to slowly savour your stick
French: yes, she initiates from the start and even when you change to missionary.
FJ: tight and wet with no need for KY. Tried doggy and missionary and surrendered before doing cowgirl. Her moans are 💯
Painting: yes, seeing her body quivers as i paint turned me on
GFE: 100% the best i have ever had, no massage but cuddled after the deed

Overall i dare say this is the best i have had in my limited time exploring dome 1. From the start it was 100% GFE (which i personally enjoy) as she showered you slowly and cleaned you (the nice big dry towels was a big plus for the entire experience). Starting frenching before we go onto the bed and she gently guided me down before doing some catbath followed by the BBBJ. Decided to paint her before capping on and the rest is history. The cuddle at the end of the deed was instrumental in making this feel non-commercial which i enjoyed thoroughly. (I think the rainy morning made it feel extra comfortable as i dozed in and out of sleep).

Thank you bro for bringing in this gem! Would definitely RTF and recommend all bros to try if you have the time!
Old 15-12-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
clashofclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayati605 View Post
Typically....

Account is rather new (few months)
Account has limited postings (10-15)
Account has limited reputation points

I know this is valid for many accounts but it's just the start...

FR is always positive
FR always uses ratings (9/10 or more) and never goes into detail
FR style is always similar (I mean it's probably the same guy writing many fake FR. How many variations can you come up with)

Still this is valid for many FR

But if you read this thread daily you will notice the pattern

For me the biggest give away is that it is always the same set of stables. Won't mention them because my post will be deleted immediately. There are 3-4 sister stables and the fake FR are always for these 3-4 stables. If you check the posts of these posters you'll see they ONLY give FR for always the exact same 3-4 stables and nothing else. And all FR are very positive. So by now I recognise the pattern and I skip through all those fake FR. In my opinion 90% of fake FR come from the same set of stables. Other stables less fake FR but some use other tricks. Mainly photoshop or pictures from few years ago. But there are a few genuine stables with accurate and up to date pictures and no fake FR. Go look and find
These are obvious ones. Real deal is to tell f fr from high power account. You can do case study of SingleAA's fr. He wrote for okt for money and promot unpopular ones. He were exposed early by one of bro.

Last edited by clashofclan; 15-12-2022 at 03:01 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1