The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-07-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=22447102

Had Xylia from Factor last week when she had just arrived but not first blood! Was attracted by the age and what seemed like a very slim body and innocent face. Great okt who is responsive and friendly.

Overall a great session with Xylia who is very sweet and cute with braces. English is non existent so have to use phone if you wanna converse. Boobs are a nice handful and she is so slim I can almost wrap my two hands around her waist! BTW Frenching and painting is on the menu.

Three key highlights in of the session:
1. Bbbj in the shower after she has given you a thorough washing.
2. Total gfe - asked me if I want water when I arrived and also helped me to put on clothes and take them off too. Used towel to dry me as well.
3. Last but not least: after we had fucked in missionary ending in cowboy, I had cum very hard into the condom. She looked at me and asked, "OK?" to which I smiled and said OK... Then while my hard cock is still buried balls deep in her pussy, twitching away, she starts massaging my arms, chest and side of my neck! This went on for a good 10min... I know cos I kept track of the time!

So i just lay there and kept enjoying the feeling of my cock in this warm cunt, twitching every now and again and she just seemed unbothered and kept massaging me! Anyone ever experienced this before? Cos all my years of fucking I never did! Bloody amazing!

Only did $120 for 1 shot so didn't go for round 2. Didn't have time anyway but may do 2 shots next time if my old cock is up to it...

10/10 would rtf just for this "buried cock with massage".
Old 01-07-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

had more misses than hit in dome1

until i saw Hebe coming back, i told myself not to let the chance slip. wasted no time and msg FG to get a slot, told me the earliest slot was a night, lan lan wait lor..

overall experience she really has good gfe, although milf category. wash u up clean in the bathroom. Good BBBJ + DT followed by deep AR.

Looks 7.5/10
Body 8/10
Boobs C
BBBJ 9/10 (can DT all the way dam shiok)
FJ 8.5/10 (multiple positions no complains)
massage 8/10
GFE 8/10

Amazingly she is can speak english n chinese!! no language barrier!

*FG, the place need better showerhead... hahaha

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 01-07-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 11
frozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfrozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Club friday - Seoul

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=946169

After going through a few options, I decided to make an appt with Seoul because she seemed to match my preferences perfectly.
When she opened the door, I immediately found her cute.

Looks: Seoul has this adorable Thai girl look about her. Her photo was about 85% accurate, and I must say, she looks even cuter when she ties up her hair to make it appear shorter. She greeted me at the door wearing a jumpsuit, which made me feel like a little girl being welcomed by a cute friend.

Body: She has a slim and petite body, which I really like. Her butt is on the smaller side, which is just the way I prefer it. Overall, her slim built and perfume scent are very appealing to me.

Boobs: Seoul has enhance breasts, I think its a B cup. I enjoyed licking and playing with them without any restrictions.

Catbath: I must say, Seoul is quite good over here. She will lick my nipples, caress my ears, blow some air into them, such a nice feeling. While cap on, she will stroke it and and lean over to lick my nipple.

Frenching: Started off in some light kissing mode at the beginning and slowly became more passionate. It took a little initiation from my side, but she was receptive to kissing back.

BBBJ: Her BBBJ technique work wonders for me. The suction and slurping sensations were on point, and she even paid attention to my balls.

FJ: Tried multiple positions. While banging her, she would emit these cute squeaks and moans that really excites me. During Missionary, she will give small kisses my nipples and suck it. When I felt tired after the first round, she encouraged me to give it another go.

Overall: Seoul is a friendly and hardworking girl, which I appreciate. The session with her was nice and good one!
Old 01-07-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
Alex9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by homie View Post
had a session with NEW from GALAXY XSCORTS

Looks : 9/10. Milf

Frenching: nil

GFE: 10/10

Boobs: C Cup

Body shape : milf type

BBBJ :10/10

FJ: 10/10 Tight

Location easy to find.

Overall: good session, nothing to complain

http://https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=946400
Last night i met her too. Bro here posted Accurate! she's very hardworking and willing to please! Accommodating with multiple position and very good attitude. Busty boobs able to let me suck and fondle.

Old 01-07-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
zenexmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=946422

Pepsi from BIG C

OKT: 9/10 - Wah, fast and responsive sia. Steady lah!

Looks: 8/10 - OMG, she is beautiful. Damn hot body. Eh, let me give more details

Face: 8/10 - You can see she did some work on her face, but it look damn chio sia!

Body: 9/10 - Her figure damn power, syt with big boobs, small waist, and slim legs.

Boobs: 19/10 - Wah lau eh, the doctor she go to damn good sia! Boobs damn big and soft, plus got perfect brown nipples!

French: 8/10 - A bit like not sure, but still okay lah, cooperative lah.

BJ: 10/10 - Wah, start with good catbath, then give damn good BBBJ. Shiok sia!

FJ: 10/10 - She damn accomodating and hard working, can try any positions you want. Power!

GFE: Wah, she so cute and engaging all the way. Make me feel like a perfect 10 sia!

RTF: Confirm confirm!
Old 01-07-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

Bena from Galaxyxscorts

Finally this stable operate and is one of the kind and reliable one 👍

OKT: Responsive and instruction clear.

Look: 9/10 Real Chio, she knows how to make up well and if bring her out confirm alot guys will take a glance.

Body: 9/10 Slim and Curvy figure, skin well maintain and she is quite fair, Natural Boobs with sensitive nips

Pussy: 9/10 Clean shaved, tight and wet easily, no smell and we had 69

Frenching: 10/10 Very Passionate type, and we had B2B massage, when I hug her tightly we had DFK, she knows this job well and willing to serve me by all means

Bbbj: 9/10 Every inch of my rod she ensure I get it warm in her mouth, and deepthroat to my base. Great suction.

Fj: 9/10 No KY needed and she easily wet. She grind and ride me well. Great stamina. Top notch service from her. Accomadative

Overall: This stable is one of the stable I recommend, no landmine and hope they will bring in more gems
Old 01-07-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
fr on nano gentlmen club.24 ...her boobs busty and natural enjoyed licking them for a long time..she looks more beautiful than the 200 and 250 dollars ang pais...face 9/10 body 9/10 boobs 10/10 bbbj 10/10 fj 10/10 another gem in the making...
How about her service and playability?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 01-07-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cum4mee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My experience with Caramel from Lust

https://samsforum.online/showthr...hlight=caramel

Caramel is one hot lady looking prettier in person. Great body and services. Good kisser go down to my brother. Super siok bed skills. See her riding on top of me with her body tats looks so badass. Super siok then spoiled her with my cum her mouth

Rtf: Yes
Old 01-07-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Liveonlivetwice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.ph...ghlight=coffee

Had a session with Coffee (opt fr mystery bonk) . Apologies in advance if other bros have different opinion. But yah, i think she is worth a FR.

Location - direction is clear.
Face: 8 /10 - very similar to photo (my type lah) she has this natural CFM face
Boobs: 8/10 - not a boob person but i think b/w B/C. (face more important for me)
Body: 8/10 - tan. Skinny with no tummy
Frenching: yup (contributes to the GFE point)
FJ & GFE: 8/10 - Can ask to switch position without complaint. Had a great GFE experience despite me not speaking a single word of thai - She did not show any blackface and make me feel comfortable in doing the deed like with GF.

RTF: RTF material
Old 01-07-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
erfendi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tokyo
Club friday

OKT: Very fast response, nicely arranged, bro. Clear instructions, wah, so professional!

Looks: 9/10 very accurate 90-95% like in the photo. She very chio and those who like pretty girls, can give her a try. Her baby skin is smooth and smells so good.

Body: Hourglass figure, slim.

Boobs: 8/10 man made and fits nicely on her body.

BBBJ: 8/10 can be improve. Got good suction, slow and sensual, but no deep throat, bro. Cannot mouth fuck her, lah. I tried but she choked a bit, feeling bad

Frenching: Not much tongue action, but sensual and she respond well, bro.

FJ: Shiok, she has a tight pussy. Wet after the 69, no need for KY. Willing to listen to my request, able to change multiple position and she genuinely enjoy the sex. Not much commercial feel.

Painting: She okay with paintin and gets dripping wet easily...

GFE: 7/10, bro. She understand and speak English quite okay, good enough for conversation
Old 01-07-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 5
coqster is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoqster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lili - GMC

OKT: 9/10 - Responsive and friendly. Always able to accommodate my last minute requests

Looks: 8/10 - 80% likeliness to photos.

Boobs: 9/10 - C cup boobs enhanced

Body: 9/10 - slim and petite. Just the way I like

Cat Bath: 8/10 - Sensual licking while tickling my small bro.

Painting: didn’t try.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Lots of tongue motion coupled with sucking. Not afraid to take it whole into her mouth.

FJ: 9/10 - Started of slow in missionary. But picked up the pace after seeing her CFM face.Switched to doggy. Was getting tired so started slowing down. Switched to cowgirl and see her bounce on my dick. Finished while groping her boobs .

GFE: 8/10 - Considerate. Friendly and sweet.

RTF: Yes. will try other girls in this stable first though.
Old 01-07-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
zombiepie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=945917

Ice from Lust365

Had her a couple of days ago and it was a good experience. I usually wait till there are a few positive FRs before trying but this time I just needed a release and there wasn't anything appealing out there so went for her.

As it turns out, she's probably one of the horniest girls I've ever tried. she got really wet just giving me a BJ. Lots of passionate frenching and the sex was amazing. Looks wise, probably 85% of the pictures. She's really petite and skinny, just the way I like it. Communication was easy.

Overall, she seems like a nice girl who is also really horny and naughty inside. Will be RTFing.
Old 01-07-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noteverlasting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Ujin from 99Babe ( 150/2/90 on 30/06/23 )

Looks: 7/10 , photo accuracy about 60%. It is her from the picture.

Body: 7/10 not slim but not fat. Just to note she has a full back tattoo, looks quite well done. Any guys who like to hit it from the back view should try.

Boobs: 8/10 B Cup Natural.

BBBJ: 8/10 takes her time, willing to foreplay before going down. She would lick my body and go down again.

Frenching: 10/10 We french quite alot, this is my first experience of someone sucking the soul out of me after bonking for many times ( i guess it depends on person ).

FJ: 9/10 - Gave a 9/10 because she is hardworking, she would ride until she would sweat but i took over after noticing to missionary. While in missionary, you see her B cup jumping while bonking her, shiok. But after that she will pull in and lock lips while bonking, quite shiok.

Pussy: 8/10 Shaved and no smell, painted for awhile and she reacts well. Then she pull me up to kiss. ( maybe i lousy haha )

GFE: 8/10 When resting she dun hug u like crazy ( thats y i put 8 lah ) but is very interactive and friendly, she doesnt know english much so all the way google translate. Will treat you like a friend.

TLDR: Hardworking girl, looks mid 20s but is in her early 20s, speaks very much like a young person. If anyone likes a decent girl that is good on the service, you can try this girl. Honestly worth my money, had a great time and felt good after all her kissing and bonking.

OKT: Ty for the quick replies, although i ask many directions and was late.

RTF: Yes
Old 01-07-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Foursome combo from RoyalXscorts: Cherry, Alin & Lucky

Boss Royal as usual with the prompt replies and friendly banter.

Location is in apartment as usual so no complaints.
Pictures by boss as usual, at most minus 10% only pretty much wysiwyg.

Cherry stripped me and led me into a shower. Soaped up with some b2b rubba rubba, titfuck and a solid dt with her kneeling down. Damn cheeky girl
Exited and Lucky had towel in her hands to wipe me down, occasionally giving me a few gwak gwaks.
Alin started out quite shy imo, like a gnd first time doing it with her friends vibe. Damn cute.

Once on bed, kena attack by Lucky and Alin, 1 on shaft 1 on balls and Cherry all over my face + dfk.
First foursome and this was already driving me insane.
Cherry tagged in with fast and furious DT and after a few gwaks i signal cannot tahan already. all of them were giggling while cherry capped me and rode. Absolute pse come liao, she asked the other 2 to hold me down and cherry rode extra hard. Lucky with the GFE constant dfk while Alin took my hand to her boobs. A few minutes in and i can't hold anymore and popped. Cherry removed cap and continued sucking me dry while the other 2 moaned in my ears, pure heaven.

Without letting my 2ic go down, Lucky immediately tagged in and when for a sensual bbbj like a gf and lots of drool. Alin started to get her engines going and gave catbath while cherry smothered my face again with her tits.
Lucky capped me awhile later and rode me, alternating between up down and rocking back and forth. See her face really cannot tahan and i swapped to missionary and pumped her. Alin and Cherry kept shoving me into Lucky asking me to fuck her harder, damn turn on. Switch to doggy and Lucky's moan got louder and louder till we finished. Lucky removed cap and went for dt, my toes curled up as she bobbed her head up and down.

Led into the shower for a rinse and Lucky started with b2b and bbbj. Stepped out into Alin with towel ready and wiped me down.
Alin's massage super good, strength nice and strong. Frenched both her and Cherry while Alin's working hard massaging.

3rd round and i was again pinned down, this time by Cherry and Lucky while Alin bbbj. She alternate between fast&furious like Cherry and slow&deep like Lucky.
Starting roaming south on both Cherry and Lucky, rubbing their pussies before sliding my finger in. At this point i think Alin warmed up enough liao so while Cherry was riding my finger and Lucky frenched me, Alin capped me and rode reverse cowgirl HARD.
After some time in heaven, i finally popped.
Alin removed the cap and again, i got another bbj post-nut. holy shit the feeling just..... mind numbing.

3rd shot was down but all 3 of them kept rubbing me, not letting my 2ic go down sia, kept switching places, rubbing their pussies on my 2ic while the other 2 frenched me.

Some chit chat later Alin led me to the shower for rinse but she got startled when she saw some kind of worm crawling on the toilet floor hahah. Damn cute. I swept it into the drain with water and told her no more liao, proceed to rinse down and mouth wash etc etc.
Stepped out and Lucky again wiped me down and Cherry got my clothes ready.
Dressed, gave all of them a tight hug and left reluctantly.

Absolutely solid time for my first foursome. Top quality girls as usual by Boss Royal. Hopefully can see these 3 again in the future.
Once again thank you boss for arranging !
1844B: 111 (Mar 23)
2038: 7 (RTV), 20
FL top 3:
OneSiam Sohee, 2s (2023)
Royal LuckyXCherryXAlin 4some, 3s(2023)
XFactor Triple X 4some, 3s (2023)
Old 01-07-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
I agree ! Honda's tits gotta be the best. titfuck damn soft and her pictures are damn accurate.
Although when i squeezed a bit harder, got feeling of something firm inside lah but her tits are still damn jiggly and soft.
Sadly, got zapped for this with comment "don't support this".
Genuinely curious why
1844B: 111 (Mar 23)
2038: 7 (RTV), 20
FL top 3:
OneSiam Sohee, 2s (2023)
Royal LuckyXCherryXAlin 4some, 3s(2023)
XFactor Triple X 4some, 3s (2023)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1