The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1851 / Power: 13
Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Realistic Pussy

My life-size Cyberskin Pussy & Ass sex toy. Better than using your hand to masturbate.

In my collection of realistic sex toys, this one looks the best, although the feeling is average.

This thread is open to all to share pics of their sex toys.

Old 04-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future
Re: Realistic Pussy

Old 04-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leonard87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woah bro, where did you get it? and how much was it?
Old 04-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold

look so REAL!
Old 04-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard87 View Post
woah bro, where did you get it? and how much was it?
From local sex toy shop ShopIntimates, cost is SGD $300.

Name is Bree Olson Cyberskin Vibrating Suction Based Pussy and Ass. You can get here:

http://www.shopintimates.com/vaginas.html

Next up I will show my Fleshlight in action and also my Burning Angel Sex Toy.

I will also be showing images of a $10,000 life-size silicone sex doll I am currently saving up for.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyne View Post
I will also be showing images of a $10,000 life-size silicone sex doll I am currently saving up for.
Since I was a young boy, I've always had a very strong sexual fetish for realistic-looking dolls, and when I first saw this doll (and other Japanese Candy Girl dolls in 2007) I knew I had to own this one day. And if you read my other post in another thread, you will know that I have been traumatized by sex with real women after some very horrible recent experiences with infections, so a sex doll like this helps to release my urges in a safer way.

This a life-size, silicone, anatomically-correct sex doll with movable joints with an internal skeleton and frame to allow full human-like motion and movement. I have saved enough to actually now be able to afford this, but the only obstacle to me actually getting this doll is my family.

It is huge, and there is absolutely no way for me to hide this in my room where my parents won't find out. I am sure they won't let me spend my money on such a thing, especially a sex toy! So I am in a bit of a dilemma!

Here is the site to get it:
http://www.kanojotoys.com/love-doll-...te-p-1141.html
Old 04-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Realistic Pussy

Whoa.. hairy abalone leh.. very real... lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyne View Post

Old 04-03-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
koblatz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WAhhh... Jin real..
Old 04-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

Abit scary....

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 04-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui_boy View Post
Abit scary....
Once they put robotics inside these sex dolls, then you will know scary. But I am not scared one bit though. At least when you compare to STDs and bitchy GFs.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

but how is the breast ? Spongy or not ? feels like real breast or not ?
Old 04-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirting View Post
but how is the breast ? Spongy or not ? feels like real breast or not ?
What do you think?

Old 04-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Looking Busy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah if only if it's real
Old 04-03-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 19
HOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to behold

Wah really look like real
Old 04-03-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
BobDole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Ashyne,

Is the Cyberskin easy to clean? Were would you dry it without your family noticing it?

I don't know how you are going to get the full-body one thru Custom. I'd disinfect it properly in case courier dude or custom guy had a go before you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1