The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-07-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthsidious473 View Post
Checking something...
A few pages back I remember seeing one bro says after cleanup, left 20 mins, so neither here or there.
When visiting MLs, do you guys do the time management (especially for 2 hjs one) or do you guys just leave it to the MLs?
I usually let the ML manage the time as well. They probably know better than us, how long they need to get the average guy to release, lol, not to mention different MLs with different patterns may take different time.

Also, especially the first visit, letting them manage the time gives you an idea their attitude, whether they chase you away or let you hang around until time is up. But I usually leave as soon as I am ready, give the ML more rest time in between

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 26-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
can see y an ran have stable regular even thou lack of sensual.

overall demure, smooth skin and beautiful shapely bosom rank closely to aila type.
Physical bits no dispute.

How about her attitude and disposition? I was turned off by the fiddling of her phone.
Old 26-07-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Eh Barry,

Didn’t I tell you my story about an ML who got raging jealous that I was posting about another younger ML n gave out my mobile number to her other clients, saying I was an OKT?

Lucky it was a burner SIM.
Ya that bitch was scary. I think really need a 2nd number. Phone contract ending soon, can get new phone liao.
Old 26-07-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I usually let the ML manage the time as well. They probably know better than us, how long they need to get the average guy to release, lol, not to mention different MLs with different patterns may take different time.
After one month of 10 customers per day, it will become like a routine and sop for them ler.
Downside is some of them become too pro it become very stale hence lower gfe I feel especially for people like me who just prefer to lay there and let them do their job. (Unless u like bro Franco face up style haha)

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-07-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

How about her attitude and disposition? I was turned off by the fiddling of her phone.
cheerful, smiling with lil bit of shyness, interestingly she sweat easily & body response to touches seems she quite enjoy. the phone etiquette can be further improved, exactly the same as Tina.
Old 26-07-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One rule of thumb here is to never state the day/time you went or talk about very specific info unique to the session. (Even if your FR is highly possible.)

They have snitches here. Some can even roughly understand what's written here.
Oh man!! Okok.. will update it!!!
Old 26-07-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
cheerful, smiling with lil bit of shyness, interestingly she sweat easily & body response to touches seems she quite enjoy. the phone etiquette can be further improved, exactly the same as Tina.
Ok, did she look at her phone when you were facing up?
Old 26-07-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
After one month of 10 customers per day, it will become like a routine and sop for them ler.
Downside is some of them become too pro it become very stale hence lower gfe I feel especially for people like me who just prefer to lay there and let them do their job. (Unless u like bro Franco face up style haha)
Straightaway face up also can "let them do their job right"?
Old 26-07-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That day I tried on Tina, she slap me ask me turn around. Lolol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-07-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:

I was put off abit by her attitude too especially how impolite she was in asking me not to zhut her. But during CB really left high and dry, went back to her very often. Found that both her massage and attitude improved, GFE also better,as well as more tactful in handling unwanted advances.
Old 26-07-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Michkazuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I tried the facing up method as well, but is to do the head massage only and after that turn back again..
Old 26-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ok, did she look at her phone when you were facing up?
I visited her more than half yr ago. Remembered her as pretty and nice. But I didn't go back because she perspires quite alot. Can feel the perspiration when I'm caressing her.
Don't mind if it's perspiration of passion but no, it's just normal massage... I dun remember her as heavy phone user
Old 26-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quite interesting to come across MLs that sweat while massaging or doing sensual, makes the session feel a bit more steamy for me.

Coincidentally the 2 Lili/Lilys whose company I enjoyed tended to sweat as well
Old 26-07-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Wa, i so nice do so many commando FR yet kenna zapped until red , oh wells, to whoever who's been zapping, at least state ur user la. To me, i dun really care bout the points, i'm just repaying back in terms of contributions to the other bros here who's been tirelessly sharing their FR to help others make a better decision and not waste their $ on landmines. One bro still thank me for my FR on July and say im not obligated to even share all of these, but i still choose to share. If keep zap until like this, who would wanna come out and post FR for all to see ? Hope we can keep this community spirit of sharing alive, i believe all of us here want to maximize our dollar spent and not kenna landmines right?

So continue your childish zapping for all i care lol, points don't really matter to me. Not like i can exchange it for $ or something .Thanks again to those who personally PM me to thank me for my contributions and the other bros who helped to up-ed me back. Take care all and stay safe guys.
Old 26-07-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Wa, i so nice do so many commando FR yet kenna zapped until red , oh wells, to whoever who's been zapping, at least state ur user la. To me, i dun really care bout the points, i'm just repaying back in terms of contributions to the other bros here who's been tirelessly sharing their FR to help others make a better decision and not waste their $ on landmines. One bro still thank me for my FR on July and say im not obligated to even share all of these, but i still choose to share.

So continue your childish zapping for all i care lol. Thanks again to those who personally PM me to thank me for my contributions and the other bros who helped to up-ed me back. Take care all and stay safe guys.
You FR who? How come kena zap.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1