The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2023, 01:02 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
I think Kiki looks and figure already quite good. She doesn't look late 30s to me probably late 20s.

Environment wise is quite clean but yes toilet has some mold here and there at the wet areas.

Service wise limited not super sensual but still acceptable. This department i think up to individual to decide whether to accept the service level (also depending on chemistry) if you are ok with it at 120.
Cheongsters come out and cheong must be gentleman lah. Pay 120 to get such chio bu with nice environment still not worth it meh? Go those lousy curtain spa also need to pay 50 + 80 lah. Some more cannot remove bra.

Since she can survive here for almost 6 months with her type of services, I think most of our bros here are consider gentleman and know how to appreciate good thing.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 01-03-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyj8 View Post
You're right, but as a new entrant to the scene, she was one of the only few who replied.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-mu-mu/

Has a powdery smell that lingers.

Looks: 7.5, pleasant looking with makeup under the dim lights.

Body: Slim, fair, smooth skin. Soft Bs with protruding nips.

Massage: Started off well, slacks off in between (10% of time one handed using phone)

Sensual: Wasn't that turned on until she started HJ. She offered FJ but I denied

HJ: Decent, but not as good as the one I had in JB.

GFE: Slightly when she lies with you.

RTM: Probably not, will explore others to have a better gauge.
I don’t think this is her first stint here. Recalled visiting her in Area G quite a while back.

I preferred other home based ml offerings. Ymmv.
Old 01-03-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
Oralcummer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcummer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Agree with you on the evidence part.

Agree with you AV not so free to go catch these condo based 1 by 1, until the resident reported it, then they act.
Agree. This last statement - if a neighbor complains, it wont be the AV that comes in. But lets say it is - there is no incriminating evidence (unless the AV can piece together so fast this lady someone was complaining about also happens to be the XYZ in SLG ...) A lot of work to do that and with the changing faces all the time, no one is so free

So they go in and if the ML is zai, then she can say I am just a horny promiscuous lady - is that a crime ? No.

But if she admits that yes, I am an ML listed in SLG and am making money for sex, then she walks right into a trap
Old 01-03-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-rui-rui/

Menu: Vanilla offering in skirt pant (1 piece)
Petite, gorgeous milky skin , A+ but ngam her overall frame, no zhut, no kissing, shy or just don't want eye contact... the heavy rain and soaking condition reminded me of Rayna/XX, sigh.
RTM :Nope
Old 01-03-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after many bros recommend xiao qi, i fast hand fast leg quickly try to book her yesterday. luckily its raining and she has empty slot so managed to see her

MR for Xiao Qi

Looks: Not really my type of cai but still ok. give it 6-7 range
Body: Slim and silky smooth skin
Massage: Decent massage
Sensual: this is where she shine. her past stint gave her ample experience and she has 1 of the best sensual and catbath i experienced
Location: for those who drive, parking seem not too convenient. for foot soldiers, its not too far off the station (5-10mins walk)
RTM: Probably yes for the sensual
Old 01-03-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post

Sensual also in this? If so I can skipped. Thanks!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 01-03-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Petite, gorgeous milky skin , A+ but ngam her overall frame, no zhut, no kissing, shy or just don't want eye contact... the heavy rain and soaking condition reminded me of Rayna/XX, sigh.
Wow... menu reduced so much? Most of the selling points gone if so. In this current competitive market, good luck.

I went to 2 MLs yesterday, windy aside - they don't have as many smses as before...

C
Old 01-03-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wow... menu reduced so much? Most of the selling points gone if so. In this current competitive market, good luck.

I went to 2 MLs yesterday, windy aside - they don't have as many smses as before...
Good thing I didn't experience previous menu! Yeah, good Luck to this returnees w reduced menu.
Old 01-03-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

I been out of the scene for a couple months. Who are the more popular heavy flavoured ones. I see Taiwan xixi still here (I thought she going back in Feb?) and I see anan is back as xiner? I see malaxi also back

Anyone else good? I read the last 20 or so pages but mostly talking about vanilla ones.
Old 01-03-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good thing I didn't experience previous menu! Yeah, good Luck to this returnees w reduced menu.
She was pretty good last time, though for some reason I only visited her once.

Anyway just move on since there are many more to try.

C
Old 01-03-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I been out of the scene for a couple months. Who are the more popular heavy flavoured ones. I see Taiwan xixi still here (I thought she going back in Feb?) and I see anan is back as xiner? I see malaxi also back

Anyone else good? I read the last 20 or so pages but mostly talking about vanilla ones.
Got feeling the ad is there but not operational. Maybe only take super regulars I don’t know cos not even getting any response from her. Maybe other lucky bros can verify.
Old 01-03-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcummer View Post
hmmm ... I dont think this is how it works. Even if the AV knows someone is committing vice-related activities, there needs to be evidence or else she cannot be charged. When I mean evidence, it is actually catching someone in the act (caps, cash, phone records) - You cannot convict someone of a crime based on neighbor's suspicions. That lady can claim to be a highly promiscuous adult. There is no crime in that - sinful yes - but crime ? No

That is why in MP/SPA, it is very important the lady is clothed as much as they can and usually offer no caps/sex there. Caps and cash in the crime scene can be incriminating. The lady and the man can still claim consensual sex in the lady's apartment if both know how to play the game.

Under-aged, forced female trafficking and illegal over-stayers are what the enforcers here go after. AV and ICA enforcers are often used for the same thing. It is mostly ICA

Coincidentally - this article here, just released in the press today, was of a reported over-stayer in 2020: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...inese-national. Do you think she was caught in vice-activities - No - it is the fact that she is an over-stayer and the landlord/rentor did not check her credentials that they got incriminated.
While I never kena this situation before (and pray hard I don’t ever do), I hope people don’t read it as thinking they know how to play the game and decide to go act as though it’s consensual sex in front of AV when caught.
What i understand is general advice is still not to geh kiang and try help defend the girl in those cases. Unless you and the girl clear off all tracks before every session and don’t leave a single trace when your phones are checked, or you already have a ready made mutually agreed statement to make when questioned if not likely your lies will be caught by the experienced AV. Don’t go and add an offence to your name if you were not breaking one in the first place. I do believe if they want to go clean up they might have already gotten some necessary info already, try to play them out they also won’t go back empty handed one.
Old 01-03-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Got feeling the ad is there but not operational. Maybe only take super regulars I don’t know cos not even getting any response from her. Maybe other lucky bros can verify.
You talking about xixi? Oh that is sad I wanted to try her again
Old 01-03-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post

I think Xi Xi is no longer working, no response for the past two weeks and her WA no longer has a profile picture. Had wanted to find her one last time before she leaves but never got the chance .

Last edited by angusmackenzie; 01-03-2023 at 10:23 PM.
Old 01-03-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
If u have Demi's Wc u can get it from her..
Any kind souls can PM violets wechat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1